Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Iryu - [Team Medical Dragon]

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    There's no news of a SP even though Busu no Hitomi ni Koi Shiteru which aired in the same season will have a SP in late December. Maybe they will have something lined up for later on in 2007, maybe not. A SP or sequel would be good to have, but not quite necessary for Iryu because I thought the story was pretty well wrapped up. I'd also prefer that they not make a SP with no clear idea in mind as quite a few have come out mediocre and a waste of time. In fact I wonder why Busu no Hitomi ni Koi Shiteru needs a SP in the first place. At 12 episodes, it was already running out of steam ... ...
    I thought it'd be nice to see Asada and Dr Kato team up again. Dr Kato was so cute when she's an aspiring doctor.

Scenes from Ep7:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/ep7.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I thought it'd be nice to see Asada and Dr Kato team up again. Dr Kato was so cute when she's an aspiring doctor.
    There's still some hope since Ruri no Shima has been made into an SP even though it was screened on TV more than a year ago.

I wonder how much of the manga was adapted as part of the drama. Is there any more material for a SP if they do manage to get the cast together?

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    There's still some hope since Ruri no Shima has been made into an SP even though it was screened on TV more than a year ago.

I wonder how much of the manga was adapted as part of the drama. Is there any more material for a SP if they do manage to get the cast together?
    I haven't read the manga, so I don't know. But couldn't they just make some story up based upon the characters? It's not too difficult given the amount of overflowing medical stories.

Watching this now, really good!!

Is the manga also called I Ryu?
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

You know what, this serial finally can be bought in Singapore, I saw a copy of the VCD at TS..for anyone who's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    Watching this now, really good!!

Is the manga also called I Ryu?
    I'm glad you're into this drama, tinac. Yeah, the manga has the same name.

http://www.animenfo.com/mangatitle,3..._team_med.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

There are 12 volumes to the manga. If you can read Japanese, the raws are available online.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Iryu-2.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I'm glad you're into this drama, tinac. Yeah, the manga has the same name.

http://www.animenfo.com/mangatitle,3..._team_med.html
    Yeah! I finished it in 2 days, spent my xmas eve and xmas day watching this ... hahahahaha .. really wished it's longer 'coz I don't want it to finish.

Now, I am going ot look for this manga , hope there is a chinese version.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

Sakaguchi Kenji is so cool in here, can anyone recommend other series/movie with him in it? And I have watched 'Pride'.

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    Sakaguchi Kenji is so cool in here, can anyone recommend other series/movie with him in it? And I have watched 'Pride'.
    You can check out Searching for My Polestar (Tentai Kansoku) or Power of Love (Koi no Chikara). He also appeared in Always the Two of Us (Itsumo Futari De). I didn't like that one though.

Scenes from Ep8:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/ep8.jpg')

Scenes from Ep9:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/ep9.jpg')

Scenes from Ep10:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/ep10.jpg')

It's been confirmed that there will be a second season of Iryu which will air this fall!!!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Iryu_2

It might not be as gripping as the first season, but I'm excited nonetheless.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks for the news.. yes I'm excited too!!!!
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    It's been confirmed that there will be a second season of Iryu which will air this fall!!!

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Iryu_2

It might not be as gripping as the first season, but I'm excited nonetheless.
    Yep just read news on it. Cool! I love medical dramas.

Sakaguchi Kenji said in Sanspo that Asada will face the same situation that he did in the first season. He'd have to relearn how to hold a pair of needle forceps because he has grown rusty. Uchida Yuki, who plays the medical journalist, will be a key person in the story.
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 08-20-07 at 10:33 PM.

I don't know why it took me this long to actually start watching this drama but after watching episode one, I am hooked!

Will Ryutaro and Miki remain as a couple? Ah and there's that guy from Himitsu, his hair looks much better combed.

Oooh! I can't wait to see more of the guy with glasses, whose Ryutaro's ex-collegue, the one who is obviously two-faced.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I don't know why it took me this long to actually start watching this drama but after watching episode one, I am hooked!

Will Ryutaro and Miki remain as a couple? Ah and there's that guy from Himitsu, his hair looks much better combed.

Oooh! I can't wait to see more of the guy with glasses, whose Ryutaro's ex-collegue, the one who is obviously two-faced.
    Good choice Suet Seung. All I can say is that they didn't break up. Every personality in this show is unique, fresh and different.

I'm sad that Inamori (Dr Kato) won't be in the sequel. I really love her role.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    Good choice Suet Seung. All I can say is that they didn't break up. Every personality in this show is unique, fresh and different.

I'm sad that Inamori (Dr Kato) won't be in the sequel. I really love her role.
    I just finished watching all 11 episodes last night. It was very good. I'm glad there will be a sequel. Baby Takashi was so cute.

Kirishima looked better if he just move those hairbangs away from his forehead, but in the end he wasn't as bad, it was just his pride that got the best of him. Sometimes I sensed a incestuous vibe coming from him towards Miki. I don't know why.

Kato's acting is so-so for me.

Another thing, I was hoping they said something about Ryutaro's dragon scar on his back like its origins but they never did.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.