Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Iryu - [Team Medical Dragon]

I bought and watched Iryu 2.

I can safely say that it is no where near as good as Iryu 1.

It is more predictable, the drama is more forced, and the interactions between the cast member (the chemistry) is not as memorable.

Iryu 1 > Iryu 2

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Iryu returns for a third season. And Noguchi is back yet again! Never say die must be his motto. The story sounds overdone and I don't suppose there'll be much difference between the third and second seasons.

All the cast members are returning except Mizukawa Asami as Miki. Inamori Izumi makes a comeback as Kato Akira.

Something to look forward to, or something best not remade as a third installation?!

Official website: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/iryu3/

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    Iryu returns for a third season. And Noguchi is back yet again! Never say die must be his motto. The story sounds overdone and I don't suppose there'll be much difference between the third and second seasons.

All the cast members are returning except Mizukawa Asami as Miki. Inamori Izumi makes a comeback as Kato Akira.

Something to look forward to, or something best not remade as a third installation?!

Official website: http://www.fujitv.co.jp/iryu3/
    I'm sad about Mizukawa Asami not returning as Miki. The show will definitely miss her presence. But I like Dr Kato a lot from first season, seeing that she's an incredible female surgeon.

Hmm, second season is not as dramatic as first season, but I find more logic in the show. It's still good, though not as engaging as the first season which I finished in one night.

Can I ask what is the story behind third season and is there any changes in relationship btw anyone? So good guys are still good guys?

I think the key storyline is the same in that Meishin needs to be rescued from decline, combating a poor reputation, lack of skilled medical staff as well as issues such as medical tourism. Asada and Kato are summoned back by Kitou who is now the head. Arase will for some reason shun the operating theatre again.

Noguchi comes back to Meishin with a new doctor played by Endo Kenichi who is to be Asada's rival. There's evidently going to be no love lost between Noguchi and the team. And judging from the "gargoyles" in the official website, these are going to be our two baddies. Hah. Exciting ......................

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m86/raven_frosts/Iryu3.jpg')

If there's something they should do, it would be to make Asada seem human. He comes across as almost invincible that it gets boring. A hero does need some chinks in his armour.

I don't think I'm going to follow Iryu 3 even though I have not had much to watch for so many seasons that I have a ravenous appetite for dramas.