Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: harry potter and the order of the phoenix

Default harry potter and the order of the phoenix

does anyone have info for harry potter 5? like actor names for new charaters or anything like that?

I'm not sure. Haven't done research. But you can always go to www.veritaserum.com or www.mugglenet.com for the latest news and information.

Btw, I read in the newspaper the other day that Daniel Radcliffe and Katie Leung NG'ed 30 times in their kissing scene.. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    I'm not sure. Haven't done research. But you can always go to www.veritaserum.com or www.mugglenet.com for the latest news and information.

Btw, I read in the newspaper the other day that Daniel Radcliffe and Katie Leung NG'ed 30 times in their kissing scene.. @.@
    >ew!30?that's just so ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!i bet katie leung's doing it on purpose............i can't believe i'd have to see harry n cho but also harry n ginny btw, i can't remember if emma kissed daniel at the end of the 4th movie....anyone rememberS?

The best source for information is always the "Official Site" of that movie or game or show, etc.

Second best source is always www.imdb.com The Internet Movie Database

Third best is fan forums and fan sites.

This movie is expected to be due sometime next summer. I expect that's when the last book comes out as well.

Helena Bohem Carter, or something like that is playing Bellatrix Lestrange.

gosh, the fifth book is so long...i wonder what scenes they plan on cutting out. hopefully less of harry's pms-ing

Oops. I`d like to correct what I said earlier. I just read in the local newspaper that the fifth movie opens next September.

Luna Lovegood will be played by the Irish actress Evanna Lynch. She is technically speaking inexperienced as an actress but was called "perfect" for the role by J.K. Rowling herself.

Alec Hopkins will be starring as young Snape. I think he looks appropriate.

Personally, the fifth book is my least fave so far...yeah, I agree, I hope there's less of Harry's PMSing. On the other hand, I do wonder who they'll cast to play Umbridge.

BTW, what do you all think of Katie Leung? I'm not a huge fan of her acting really, but then again, I only saw her like a few minutes on screen. As for looks, I think she's prettier than average...there are probably prettier girls out there, but she got the role. It's kind of funny how she speaks English with a Scottish accent while the other actors speak in their individual regional accents.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I personally think that Katie Leung is not pretty. I mean, it`s not that she`s UGLY......she`s just not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Personally, the fifth book is my least fave so far...yeah, I agree, I hope there's less of Harry's PMSing. On the other hand, I do wonder who they'll cast to play Umbridge.

BTW, what do you all think of Katie Leung? I'm not a huge fan of her acting really, but then again, I only saw her like a few minutes on screen. As for looks, I think she's prettier than average...there are probably prettier girls out there, but she got the role. It's kind of funny how she speaks English with a Scottish accent while the other actors speak in their individual regional accents.
    >yes,i do think that harry's pms-ing.it's just so annoying maybe he's got menopause instead.i think the reason why the fifth book is the worst is that jk rowling's style of writing has been largely influenced by fanfictions...it's sad isn't it?i hope the last book will be better cuz i'm gonna be so pissed if i have to read through another 800++ pages on harry being an idiot

I think J.K. Rowling's writer's block caused her to change Harry's personality so dramatically. She lost her touch for a while, and her grasp of who Harry is supposed to be and what he`s like slipped.

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

I don't think the next movie will b any good cos the 5th book itself is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    >ew!30?that's just so ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!i bet katie leung's doing it on purpose............i can't believe i'd have to see harry n cho but also harry n ginny btw, i can't remember if emma kissed daniel at the end of the 4th movie....anyone rememberS?
    katie leung dislikers..but to me she's ok, not as pretty as i thought she'd be. In fact, many people were like' that's her?!'when she came out.
    And I don't remember emma kissing daniel at the end, did she?

whats wrong with katie leung? shes alright.. Daniel should consider himself lucky having 30 takes on one kiss

http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/po...266829217.html
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Many GIRLS(not me) dislikes her because she gets to kiss Daniel. Which in my opinion is erm...I believe this to be the main reason there are so many hate websites in the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by *aLySsA4eVa*
    Many GIRLS(not me) dislikes her because she gets to kiss Daniel. Which in my opinion is erm...I believe this to be the main reason there are so many hate websites in the internet.
    what's the big deal getting to kiss daniel. he's no handsome guy. if i were a girl, i would rather choose to kiss a tree honestly.
    盈盈道:“岳先生被逼吞食此药物之后,自是日夜不安,急欲解毒。一日不解,一日难以安心。他知道只有从你身 上打算,才能得到解药。”

令狐冲道:“这个自然。我是你的心肝宝贝,也只有用我,才能向你换到解药。”

我乃逍遥人,自然逍遥去。 - Fearless

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless
    what's the big deal getting to kiss daniel. he's no handsome guy. if i were a girl, i would rather choose to kiss a tree honestly.

hehe - i have the exactly same thoughts...but i can i choose something other than a tree? hahaha...
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.