Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: A Change Of Destiny 《天機算》

this serie is quite interesting and benny chan is in it too =]. it kinda reminds me of fate to fate.
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

I think this show is way better than I expected.

i just saw an ad for this series, and seems like benny will turn evil.....

just makes me more eager to watch the rest now.

This series rocks.

Does anyone have the full version of the themesong? I don't want rips from the video because I already did that for myself.
    Jiang Hu, a Wuxia fansubbing team
    Currently seeking more help!

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh View Post
    Oh really!? Haha I see then. Most people are only able to 'foretell' a particular event after it happen usually are just 马后炮! LOL Anyway, I'm also waiting for dvd to release... so slow!
    haha.. true but the book is written beforehand so they go back to it after the event and realized the simplicity in deciphering the message behind it. =) its interesting. and you can always download the series offline. c(=
    s.imple desires <-- click!

Quote Originally Posted by wang23 View Post
    I was hoping this series would fall in the lines of a "feng shui" series such as Patrick Tam's Swordsman Lai Bo Yee. I was extremely disappointed with Face to Fate and how it totally deviated from the fortune telling and "feng shui" aspects. Maybe that's why they decided to name Frankie "Lee" and not "Lai"? I had once seen a series about Lai Bo Yee played by Michael Miu. But I think I still prefer Patrick Tam's version where there's a right combination of martial arts involvement with "feng shui" still as the main theme.
    The reason why Frankie's character's surname is 'Lee' instead of 'Lai' is because Face to Fate is not a remake of the Patrick Tam or Michael Miu series. Face to Fate is an adaptation of the wuxia novel series written by Wen Rui An. The main character of that novel is called Lee Bo Yee.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

who's watching this? i watched episode 1 and 2 and i decided to watch more. how many episodes are out so far?

I have watched up to ep 15, like Steven ma and Shirley Yeung here ... their chemistry is not bad here. Is it just me or does anyone else think that Benny Chan's acting is not very good here?
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

This show is juz released izzit?
    n steven is pairing up wif shirley? meaning shirley is the female lead for this show?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

there is another thread for this series that's already there

anyway, so i reckon steven will pair wif shirley n benny wif selina?
    n shirley will b d main lead?

kinda weird to c d pairing of steven n shirley becuz of the d brink of law
    duno y
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Default ACOD

Hello, i chanced upon this site & tot it might be interesting for those of u who r discussing on this drama.
    [COLOR=#22229c]http://tvb.windy-goddess.net/?cat=17[/COLOR]

This site contains some screencaps & comments after watching each episodes. Kudos to Kerry, the owner of the site for her great efforts.

can someone tell me more about mimi's roll!?

I personally think Mimi is quite a main character..she plays the princess and Selena is her servant. The two escape out of the Palace and dress up as men where they meet Benny and the other characters. Eventually the three of them get themselves in a love triangle...
    Last edited by Sword Goddess; 05-10-07 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword Goddess View Post
    I personally think Mimi is quite a main character..she plays the princess and Selena is her servant. The two escape out of the Palace and dress up as men where they meet Benny and the other characters. Eventually the three of them get themselves in a love triangle...

Mimi is getting cheated agian, just like in Blade heart! Where she was actually more important then Sheirly's Character, but they didn't even promote her at all, and I thought she did such a wonderful job! I love it when she cries. It looks like mimi is important here also, but she didn't even made it on the cover poster!

Quote Originally Posted by Ueda Jiro View Post
    This series rocks.

Does anyone have the full version of the themesong? I don't want rips from the video because I already did that for myself.
    I found the full version! Enjoy!

Here's the song
    http://www.uploading.com/en/files/5G2SYO2M/A_Change_Of_Destiny.mp3.html

There's not much characters in A Change of Destiny, so including the main 5 is sufficient for a poster~ She appears a few times on the themevideo though much like the amount Selena gets.

thank you! I want to watch this series , i do really like steven and Benny, and mimi, and so far you guys are giving good feedbacks for this seires, can't wait to watch it

i'm upto ep 19.

WOW! this series is pretty amazing....benny gave a brilliant performance! i think this is his 1st time acting as an ...evil character? he sure pulled it off very well. he seemed totally obsorbed in the character.

this series is making me like benny again. want to see more series with him in it.

One more episode tonight !! ~~ Wonder what would happen XD Wonder if Benny would die..hm..

to be honest i was a little bit dissapointed after watching this show guess i had too high expectation