Sheren Tang
    Ben Hui
    Derek Kwok
    Him Law
    Kelvin Leung
    Oscar Leung
    Benjamin Yuen

Synopsis
    It's the battle of the sexes on the football field.
    Can a woman become a better coach than a man?

PANG KAM CHAU (Au Yeung Chun Wah, Bobby) used to sell parallel imports but his girlfriend has taken away everything from him. In order to reestablish his career, CHAU plays tricks to gain the trust of a soccer team leader FAN TAI WAI (Hui Shiu Hung). Through the help of WAI, CHAU becomes the Operation Director of the soccer team and he promises to help all team players achieve excellent results in the coming public examinations. CHAU teaches the team players in an unconventional way. He encourages them to hang around at pubs and chase girls actively but the result is disastrous. CHING KWOK CHU (Kok Ching Hung), the soccer team's sponsor, tries to hire the famous tutorial queen YIM KA LAI (Tang Shui Man) to help coaching the team. LAI's teaching style is totally different from CHAU and they fight with each other all the time.

The academic performance of the team varies a lot but CHAU discovers that WAI's son FAN PUI TUNG (Law Chung Him) has plenty of potential so he pays special attention to him. During the time, CHU's younger brother suddenly takes away the ownership of the soccer team. CHU tries to take revenge by asking LAI to make the soccer team into a mess. CHAU is enraged and he discloses the secret relationship between CHU and LAI to everybody. All of a sudden, LAI's splendid tutorial career is coming to an end.

Does anyone know the name of the young actress who play Derek's daughter?

Default Very Boring

I can see that most of you find this series not interesting. You guys barely discuss it.

I really find this series "Mo Liu" (Dumb) and boring. The theme song is just bad. This is Bobby Au Yeung's worst performance to me. I think there could of been better actors and a better main girl character.

I will not continue to watch this series because I find it dumb and boring.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post
    I can see that most of you find this series not interesting. You guys barely discuss it.

I really find this series "Mo Liu" (Dumb) and boring. The theme song is just bad. This is Bobby Au Yeung's worst performance to me. I think there could of been better actors and a better main girl character.

I will not continue to watch this series because I find it dumb and boring.
    Wah... really so bad? I was planning to rent his series, but after your comments, i think i better not.. hmm...

No, I like this. Rebellious kids turning into studious kids is a bit of a cliché, but some of the dialouges were right to the point of how teenagers behave nowadays. Good for laughs

Absolutely not going to continue to watch this series. I think everything is bad except for the veteran actors. And I'm tired of watching Bobby playing the same roles over and over again. However, Derek and Sheren were quite interesting.

Actually, I find Derek looks bad with both Sheren and Mimi! They just dont; look right!

But I dind the relationship between Derek and Sheren touching, even though it is wrong. I hope Mimi dumps him!

I'm not too into thsi series. But might watch more when I get back to HK.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Anyone know who is the actress who plays sheren's sister carmen?

I find this series enjoyable. Fun and light-hearted. The veterans are good while the younger actors are decent.

Derek's acting is really good in this series. The part when Sheren first wants to break up with him, he looks so very sad and heartbreaking.

My favourite character so far is Benny played by Vincent Wong. He's so nice. I was so afraid that he would turn bad, but fortunately he didn't (read all the episode summary liao ). This kind of rich, smart, good-looking, too good to be true secondary character will usually turn out to be bad or turn bad later in tv series.
    Last edited by kidd; 11-12-08 at 05:05 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan View Post
    Anyone know who is the actress who plays sheren's sister carmen?
    Rabee'a Yeung Lok Ting.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I find this series enjoyable. Fun and light-hearted. The veterans are good while the younger actors are decent.

Derek's acting is really good in this series. The part when Sheren first wanted to break up with him. He looks so very sad and heartbreaking.

My favourite character so far is Benny played by Vincent Wong. He's so nice. I was so afraid that he would turn bad, but fortunately he didn't (read all the episode summary liao ). This kind of rich, smart, good-looking, too good to be true secondary character will usually turns out to be bad ot turn bad later in tv series.
    I had the same opinion about Derek too. Except I made that comment earlier in Derek's thread. I felt Derek really fleshout his character...I certainly felt Jason's pain and frustrations.

There's no true evil character in this series. I didn't realize that was Mimi Lo because she appears so mature and older than her past roles.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I liked this series a lot more than i expected...it was refreshing..the veterans were awesome... just what u'd expect from bobby, sheren, derek and benz

and the newbies were cute....

love the 2 oscars......and i m completely in love w/ HIm Law now..so cute...

the younger female cast i didnt like tho...

it was lighthearted, full of family stuff, and had a good theme behind it

i'm almost done the series. it's not bad. it's light-hearted and fun like King of Snooker and Pages of Treasures. I think light-hearted series is TVB's strong point. They kinda suck in wuxia now but they are very strong in these comedy modern dramas.

i finish this series really quickly, it was quite funny but the younger actor's are bad though. that girl that was carmen was really bad and had an annoying character.

I was touched by Derek's and Sheren's relationship too, thought she moved on way to quick.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    i finish this series really quickly, it was quite funny but the younger actor's are bad though. that girl that was carmen was really bad and had an annoying character.

I was touched by Derek's and Sheren's relationship too, thought she moved on way to quick.
    I'm not sure she moved on too quick. Derek and her have been in that same relationship for several years and she probably did not like being the third party in the relationship. And she just needed a reason to really break up with Derek. Plus her sisters could be the reason why she could move on quicker, but maybe not easily.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

if you look at it from that point of view then yeah...she didnt' move on quickly. she did say she wanted to break up a couple of times but Derek always manages to turn her around.

what i found weird was that Sheren played her character too 'cool' so that it seemed like she had no feelings left for him, even though i thought she should have, they've been in the relationship for 12 years, even if she no longer wanted to maintain the relationship, but 12 years of feelings shouldn't fade that quickly.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.