Thread: Zheng Xiao Dong

Default Zheng Xiao Dong

I think Zheng Xiao Dong is a fairly new actor, as I can't find any threads here on him. I don't know much about him either, but I have seen him act in Eight Heroes, and he was pretty good, and a little bit cute besides. xD I'd really appreciate it if someone could drop a few more lines of info on him, if they would.

Here are a few pictures of him in Eight Heroes (Ba Da Hao Xia).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/2476/u102p28t3d677277f326dt20050315163334ns7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4605/u102p28t3d677271f326dt20050315163255cy3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/8565/u102p28t3d677272f326dt20050315163259av7.jpg')

Again, please post any other information you know, or find, about him. Thanks

i want to find info on him too =[ he was one of the reason i kept watchin eight heroes after edison died XD i love the chemistry between him and dong xuan
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Actually, I lonly liked them in the beginning...I sort of got bored of them together near the end. He's still cute though. xD

I like this guy. He was also in Truimph in the Sky where he played a cool, suave young pilot.

i like him in eight heroes... He was in Triumph in the Sky? I thought he's a chinese actor...

does anyone know any info about him at all? I tried googling his name, nothing came up =[

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable
    i like him in eight heroes... He was in Triumph in the Sky? I thought he's a chinese actor...

does anyone know any info about him at all? I tried googling his name, nothing came up =[

ya. cant find him. but as a starter he is quite good... i keep feeling he looks lyk raymond lam. dong xuan really suits him

Well i found some info n picts, he's cute
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love him and Dong Xuan! Thanks for the pics! how did you find them? I've been searching since forever and found nothing at all xD lols perhaps that's because im chinese-illiterate xD I found a site on Dong Xuan but it was in Chinese so i couldnt understand anything xD

I love him and Dong Xuan! Thanks for the pics! how did you find them? I've been searching since forever and found nothing at all xD lols perhaps that's because im chinese-illiterate xD I found a site on Dong Xuan but it was in Chinese so i couldnt understand anything xD

U want more.. I have a lot... i m the oppsite of u la.. i can read chinese but not eng well

This guy reminds me of Sammul Chan for some reason, except Sammul is slightly taller than him?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

ohh can you post some? thank you very very much

& yeah he does somewhat look like Samuel in the pictures, but in the series "Eight Heroes" he looks nothing like Samuel.

BTW, is he Zheng Xiao Dong in any other series beside "Eight Heroes"?

I read on Asianfanatics that 郑晓东 had a small role in House of Flying Daggers.