Page 23 of 77 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Demi-God Semi-Devils

Ren sir......cant wait to see an update..

did I mention how thankful I am?????

Is this stopped or Ren is on a vacation?

Quote Originally Posted by rati4u View Post
    Is this stopped or Ren is on a vacation?
    RWX is still translating afaik.

He might be busy defending america's diplomatic interest though.

Han Solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    RWX is still translating afaik.

He might be busy defending america's diplomatic interest though.

Han Solo
    Ren works for State?

Now that foxs' HSDS is complete, this DGSD is the most interesting for me. To get my wuxia fix, I might have to go re-read one of the trilogy stories from beginning to end!

Totally random thing... has any of you tried the Facebook quiz on "Which Jing Yong Protagonist are you?" The link is here http://quiz.applatform.com/track/?i=...c088e38&ref=nf

I thought it was quite fun ;-P I got Duan Yu... not my favourite character... sigh...
    Man is glue. You are man. How then can you step away from glue?

Quote Originally Posted by yeongwee View Post
    Totally random thing... has any of you tried the Facebook quiz on "Which Jing Yong Protagonist are you?" The link is here http://quiz.applatform.com/track/?i=...c088e38&ref=nf

I thought it was quite fun ;-P I got Duan Yu... not my favourite character... sigh...
    Can't access it
    ZOMG I'm back! Did ya miss me? (yeah, probably didn't...)

I heard there was a secret chord
    That David played, and it pleased the Lord.

I went on a big translation binge a month ago, and have been a bit burnt out and have been working on some other things. I'll get back to it soon enough
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

That's understandable. You were going pretty nuts with a few updates a day on some of those days.

Thanks again. Take your time and take care of the important stuff in life. Looking forward to the updates whenever you feel up to it again.

Quote Originally Posted by dewyloony123 View Post
    Can't access it
    Hmmm, maybe you have to sign in with your FB account and manually look for the quiz... I don't really know how these FB applications work =) Sorry....

@RWX: Don't worry, we can wait!
    Man is glue. You are man. How then can you step away from glue?

I did the quiz and got Xuzhu 虛竹.. i dont really like him.. was hoping for yan gou... ohz.. well.. but it is very true..

Hmmm, maybe you have to sign in with your FB account and manually look for the quiz... I don't really know how these FB applications work =) Sorry....
    No, that didn't work either . I wonder if it's unique to a region/network or something. Oh well. Thanks anyways.

@RWX: Cool beans, take your time
    ZOMG I'm back! Did ya miss me? (yeah, probably didn't...)

I heard there was a secret chord
    That David played, and it pleased the Lord.

I got Linghu Chong for the Quiz! Yeah! Love LHC!

BTW - thanks Ren for the great translation. Waiting patiently for your next update.

ren those were very good chapters of long updates, really thanks!

i got Guo Jing on the quiz, i must have personality disorders... indeed... is there anyone on earth like him??

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    I got Linghu Chong for the Quiz! Yeah! Love LHC!

BTW - thanks Ren for the great translation. Waiting patiently for your next update.

im gona reread smiling proud wonderer... then find a movie of it to watch... love that story.

ali is a nub... tell Jangez to pass the VCD of SPW back. ill watch it after you :P

Quote Originally Posted by little Fish View Post
    ali is a nub... tell Jangez to pass the VCD of SPW back. ill watch it after you :P

allright hasan... lets see what janges sais... im thinking of visiting him in midsemester break
    also... if any one wants spiolers for this book... ive watched the movie several times... so i can run your through most of the major twists... (but its more fun reading it as jin young wrote it)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    I went on a big translation binge a month ago, and have been a bit burnt out and have been working on some other things. I'll get back to it soon enough
    Thanks RWX. Enjoy your break and see (read) you soon!

Just now currently getting into reading this and i love it! Just curious but which version are you translating from?[kinda curious to know which girl{s} he ends up with]

LoL just got inquisitive about this matter because im just now at the p[art where he hears Wang Yuyan's voice lol.

Anyway thanks Ren i really love Tian Long Ba Bu the efforts you have placed into the translation of this series are deeply appreciated by me and I am sure by many others THANK YOU!!!

[On a side note I love Duan Yu as the #1 Character in the novel with Xu Shu following close behind! As for Qiao Feng.. . .. .. . .. .hes the kinda char i dislike {the type which is introduced superstrong and stays that way with no training involved or anything just a upright kung fu moron TT_TT} Probably has something to do with watching the 2003 edition as my first exposure and loving Duan Yu's antics so Qiao Feng's screent time pissed me off lol even Xu Shu's]

Quote Originally Posted by Shi-Potian View Post
    [On a side note I love Duan Yu as the #1 Character in the novel with Xu Shu following close behind! As for Qiao Feng.. . .. .. . .. .hes the kinda char i dislike {the type which is introduced superstrong and stays that way with no training involved or anything just a upright kung fu moron TT_TT} Probably has something to do with watching the 2003 edition as my first exposure and loving Duan Yu's antics so Qiao Feng's screent time pissed me off lol even Xu Shu's]
    Qiao Feng's martial arts did not change much throughout the novel, but he underwent what I consider the most significant and believable inner transformation of any Jin Yong protagonist. Other protagonists' changes were either insignificant or rather contrived. Qiao Feng's journey is the best written IMO.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Qiao Feng's martial arts did not change much throughout the novel, but he underwent what I consider the most significant and believable inner transformation of any Jin Yong protagonist. Other protagonists' changes were either insignificant or rather contrived. Qiao Feng's journey is the best written IMO.

for shaw... but imo...
    click to show/hide spoilers
    i like the duan Yu dad the best... even though his artial arts is unbelievable his emotional story is very believeable, also i wana know how sweeper monk relates to the greates... this story is based befor smiling proud wonderer, the art of essence absorbing is said to have been an ancient duan family martial arts by ren woxing... how does it fit into the condor trilogy ?
    (only people who have read the book will know what i mean hee he hee hee)
    Last edited by aliderhamy; 05-10-09 at 11:11 AM.