Page 37 of 77 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Demi-God Semi-Devils

Thank you Xaari!

and thank you in advance smokeyzebear..

Thank you Xaari for taking time to translate.

Thanks for the update Xaari.

Xaari, thanks so much for continuing this translation. I understand that translating takes a lot of time and you have a life to live. Thanks again for responding with your hard work.

i was just reviewing my goodreads account & noticed that i've been reading DGSD since 2008 & still haven't finished yet due to the lack of translation. >_<; so thank you very much, xaari, for continuing with it!

it's nice to see this work being continued, & with my very long hiatus from the forum, i think i'll have to start over from the beginning.

Thanks paine, Anh Nam, SkyWalker, oldhat9, and mleung!
    I'm happy to announce that smokeyzebear has volunteered to help speed up this translation by alternating chapters with me, so Chapter 26 will be done by our new translator.

Chapter 25 Continued

The Great Senior Martial Brother looked over at the four people Xiao Feng had encountered earlier that day. His face showed a smile and his expression was gentle, but the four people’s complexions changed greatly, and they seemed extremely frightened.

Chuchenzi said, “Great...Great...Great Senior Martial Brother, this has nothing to do with me. Her...her brother-in-law’s abilities were too great. We...we couldn’t catch up to him.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “Third Junior Martial Brother, you speak.”

The fat man said, “Yes, yes!” He spoke of how they had encountered Xiao Feng, how he had caught the four people’s steel rods, how he had carried Chuchenzi up the mountain wall and forcibly interrogated him, and everything else. Indeed he concealed nothing. He usually spoke very slowly and in a cool and collected manner, but when facing the Great Senior Martial Brother at this moment, his voice trembled, as if a great calamity was ahead.

The Great Senior Martial Brother waited for him to finish, nodded his head, and said to Chuchenzi, “What did you tell him?”

Chuchenzi said, “I...I...”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “What did you say? Tell me.”

Chuchenzi said, “I said...I said...that this Divine Wood King Cauldron is one of the three treasures of our sect, and that it’s...it’s...for practicing that great skill. I also said that Master stated that as soon as martial artists of the Central Plains hear of our Great Energy-Dissolving Skill, they would be so scared that their souls would fly away and scatter. If they saw this Divine Wood King Cauldron, they would definitely smash it to pieces. I said that this was a rare treasure and extremely important, thus...thus I asked him to return it.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “Very good. What did he say?”

Chuchenzi said, “He...he said nothing and just brought me down.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “You’re very good. You told him that this Divine Wood King Cauldron is used for practicing our ‘Great Energy-Dissolving Skill.’ I’m afraid he doesn’t know what the ‘Great Energy-Dissolving Skill’ is. When knowledgeable martial artists hear this name, they would be so scared that their souls would fly away and scatter. Wonderful, wonderful. Is he a martial artist from the Central Plains?”

Chuchenzi said, “I...don’t know...know.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “Do you know or not know?” His voice was gentle, but such an unyielding and irascible person like Chuchenzi was so scared that it seemed as if his soul had left his body.

Teeth chattering with “gege” sounds, he said, “I...gege...I...gege...don’t...don’t...know...gege ...know...gege...know.” These “gege” sounds were from his upper teeth and lower teeth striking against each other, and it was difficult for him to prevent it.

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “So was he so scared that his soul flew away and scattered? Or was he not scared at all?”

Chuchenzi said, “It seemed like he...he...gege...was fine...and didn’t seem...to be afraid.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “Can you guess why he wasn’t afraid?”

Chuchenzi said, “I can’t figure it out. Please...inform me, Great...Senior Martial Brother.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “Martial artists of the Central Plains are most afraid of our Great Energy-Dissolving Skill. The Divine Wood King Cauldron is necessary in order to practice this Great Energy-Dissolving Skill. Since this king cauldron has fallen into his hands, then we can’t practice our Great Energy-Dissolving Skill, so therefore he’s not afraid.”

Chuchenzi said, “Yes, Great Senior Martial Brother is brilliant at understanding the enemy. Junior Martial Brother...Junior Martial Brother can’t compare.”

When Xiao Feng had encountered the Xingxiu Sect disciples earlier that day, he had felt that this Chuchenzi was the most straightforward and honest, so he had a fairly good opinion of him. When he saw him tremendously frightened of this Great Senior Martial Brother, he was quite inclined to rescue him. But who would’ve thought that the more he listened, the more he became unreasonable. This dwarf’s words were contemptible as he desperately fawned and flattered. Xiao Feng thought, “This person isn’t a good man. His life or death isn’t important to me.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother turned toward A’Zi and asked, “Who is Little Sister’s brother-in-law?”

A’Zi said, “Oh, him? I’m afraid if I say it, you’ll get scared.”

The Great Senior Martial Brother said, “But there’s no harm in saying it. If he’s really a famous hero, then I, Zhaixingzi, will just keep him in mind.”

When Xiao Feng heard him announcing his own name, he thought, “Zhaixingzi! How boastful! Judging from his motion of floating over a moment ago, his qinggong is extremely good, but he can’t surpass Ba Tianshi of the Dali Kingdom or Yun Zhonghe of the Four Great Evils.”

A’Zi said, “Oh, him? Great Senior Martial Brother, who are the best martial artists of the Central Plains?”

The Great Senior Martial Brother Zhaixingzi said, “Everyone says, ‘Northern Qiao Feng, Southern Murong.’ Don’t tell me that both of them are your brother-in-laws?”

Xiao Feng’s anger surged. He thought, “You’re babbling nonsense, fellow. See if I don’t make you know what’s good and bad.”

A’Zi laughed and said, “Great Senior Martial Brother, your words are really amusing. I only have one older sister, so how could I have two brother-in-laws?”

Zhaixingzi smiled and said, “I didn’t know you only have one older sister. Mm, even if you only have one older sister, it’s not strange if you have two brother-in-laws.”

A’Zi said, “My brother-in-law has a huge temper. Next time I see him, I’ll tell him these words, and you’ll be in for some suffering. I’m telling you, my brother-in-law is the Chief of the Beggar Sect, ‘Northern Qiao Feng’ whose might shakes the Central Plains.”

As soon as she said this, people of the Xingxiu Sect who had seen Xiao Feng were all alarmed and couldn’t help but say “oh” in unison. The lion-nosed Second Senior Martial Brother said, “No wonder, no wonder. I accept my defeat at his hands.”

Zhaixingzi knitted his brows slightly and said, “It’ll be difficult now that the Divine Wood King Cauldron has fallen into the Beggar Clan’s hands.”

Although Chuchenzi was afraid, his talkative temperament didn’t change. He said, “Great Senior Martial Brother, this Qiao Feng has long ceased to be the Chief of the Beggar Clan. You’ve just arrived from the west, so it may be assumed that you haven’t heard of this recent major event in the Central Plains and Wulin. That Qiao Feng, that Qiao Feng, has already been expelled from the clan by everyone in the Beggar Clan!” Since this matter didn’t concern himself, he spoke much more smoothly.

Zhaixingzi exhaled, and his taut face immediately relaxed. He asked, “So Qiao Feng was expelled from the Beggar Clan? Is this true?”

The fat third disciple said, “Everyone in Jianghu says so, and they also say that he’s not a Han but a Khitan. All the heroes of the Central Plains want to kill him to be satisfied. It’s said that this person killed his father, mother, martial master, and friends. He’s despicable and lowly, and doesn’t shrink from any crime.”

Behind the mountain rock, Xiao Feng heard him recount his unfortunate experiences these past few months, and his heart couldn’t help but ache. Although his martial arts were unparalleled in the world and his courage and insight were outstanding, his reputation in Jianghu was so unpleasant. It was an extremely tasteless feeling to be despised by all the heroes in the land.

Zhaixingzi asked A’Zi, “How could your older sister marry this kind of person? Don’t tell me that all the people in the land have died off? Or was she first raped and then married, forced into becoming his wife?”

A’Zi laughed softly and said, “I don’t know how she married him, but my older sister was struck by him with one palm.”

Everyone said “oh.” These people were hard-hearted and malicious in conduct, but upon hearing that Qiao Feng had not only killed his father, mother, martial master, and friends but also his wife with vicious methods rare in the land, they couldn’t help but feel ashamed for being inferior, and conceded defeat.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Xaari; 10-06-11 at 06:06 PM.

Thanks a lot Xaari

SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan awaits you, only 9 more chapters.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Thanks Xaari

I'm not able to check as often as I once was, but this is my favourite story now being translated

Quote Originally Posted by Xaari View Post
    Chapter 25 Continued

Default Two months since last update

Hi,

I'll be updating this weekend, as I really haven't had enough time to sleep these past few weeks, much less translate. I do need to be pushed every once in a while though. I just finished my last final but I still have a project due and 200 exams to grade by Friday...so, yeah. Fun times.

Hi everyone,

Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm never taking seven classes in a semester again! Thankfully, all that hard work paid off.

Chapter 25 Continued

Zhaixingzi said, “The Beggar Clan is strong in numbers and indeed difficult to deal with. Since Qiao Feng has already been expelled from the clan, why should we be afraid of him? Haha!” He sneered, “What ‘Northern Qiao Feng, Southern Murong’? That’s just the flaunting speech of martial artists in the Central Plains. I don’t believe these two fellows can withstand the remarkable feats and marvelous techniques of our Xingxiu Sect!”

The fat man said, “Precisely, precisely, we junior martial brothers all agree. Great Senior Martial Brother’s martial arts are as good as divine. Now that we’ve arrived in the Central Plains, we’ll slaughter ‘Northern Qiao Feng, Southern Murong’ together. We’ll discourage the morale of martial artists in the Central Plains and let them know how formidable our Xingxiu Sect is.”

Zhaixingzi asked, “Where’s Qiao Feng?”

A’Zi said, “He said he’s leaving through Yanmen Gate. Let’s pursue and find him.”

Zhaixingzi said, “Right! Second, third, fourth, seventh, and eighth junior martial brothers, you five failed to overcome the enemy. What punishment do you deserve?”

The five people bowed and said, “We respectfully receive Great Senior Martial Brother’s punishment.”

Zhaixingzi said, “Now that we’ve arrived in the Central Plains, we have many matters to take care of. If I punish you for your mistakes, our power will inevitably weaken. Mm, let me see, how about this...” Before he finished speaking, he raised his left hand and five blue fire sparks flew out of his sleeve, making “chi chi” sounds.

Xiao Feng’s nose caught a whiff of the smell of burned flesh. He thought, “Good fellow, aren’t you burning people?” The flames subsided, but the expressions of pain on the five people’s faces became more and more terrible. Xiao Feng thought, “This person threw out fire bullets made of sulfur and phosphorous, and I expect they contained poison. So after the flames were extinguished, the poison seeped into their flesh, causing them to be in even more pain.”

Zhaixingzi said, “These are ‘Heart-Melting Bullets.’ After you undergo some practice, your endurance will increase. The next time you encounter a powerful enemy, you won’t immediately surrender and make our Xingxiu Sect lose face.”

The lion-nosed man and fat man said, “Yes, yes, many thanks for Great Senior Martial Brother’s discipline.” The other three people circulated their internal energy to resist the pain and were unable to speak. After the time it took for an incense stick to burn passed, the low groans and gasps of the five people gradually ceased. During this time, the disciples of the Xingxiu Sect looked at the five people gnashing their teeth and resisting the pain with great difficulty. All of them trembled with fear and apprehension.

Zhaixingzi’s gaze slowly turned toward Chuchenzi. He said, “Eighth Junior Martial Brother, you divulged our sect’s great secret and made our sect’s great treasures vulnerable to destruction. What punishment do you deserve to suffer?”

Chuchenzi’s complexion changed greatly, and he suddenly dropped to his knees on the ground. He pleaded, “Great Senior...Great Senior Martial Brother, at that time I...I spoke out recklessly...if you...you spare me, in the future...in the future I’ll work like an ox and horse without daring to complain...without...without daring to think of complaining.” Saying this, he repeatedly kowtowed.

Zhaixingzi sighed and said, “Eighth Junior Martial Brother, you and I are under the same sect. If it was within my power, I originally wanted to spare you. It’s just that...ai, if I spare you this time, then who will be willing to obey Master’s orders in the future? Make the first move! You know the rules of our sect. As long as you can defeat the enforcer, all of your wrongdoings will be exempted. I’m ready. Make your move!”

How would Chuchenzi dare to oppose him? He repeatedly kowtowed, making thudding sounds.

Zhaixingzi said, “If you’re unwilling to make the first move, then receive my move!”

Chuchenzi shouted loudly, stooped to pick up two big rocks, and threw them forcefully at Zhaixingzi. He shouted, “Great Senior Martial Brother, excuse my offense!” Immediately afterward, he picked up and threw two more rocks. He leaped eastward with “hu hu” sounds and threw two more rocks. Like a ball of flesh, his body vertically rose a great distance. He knew that his martial arts were far inferior to Zhaixingzi’s, but he hoped that he would block these six rocks so that he would have a chance to escape. He waved his sleeve and blocked the first rock and sent it in the opposite direction, toward Chuchenzi’s back.

Xiao Feng thought, “This skill of borrowing energy is quite impressive. This is real skill, not an evil technique.” Chuchenzi heard the wind behind his back changing from light to rapid, so he slanted his body and dodged by leaping to the left. But the second rock that Zhaixingzi had brushed away followed immediately afterward, so he didn’t even have the chance to catch his breath.

Chuchenzi’s left foot had just landed on the ground when a light wind attacked his back. The third rock had already been pushed over. Every rock that had been thrown over forced Chuchenzi to take a large jump. After taking six large jumps, he returned to being beside the flames.

With a fierce smashing sound, the sixth rock fell far away. Chuchenzi’s face was pale. He flipped his hand, retrieved a dagger from his bosom, and thrust it toward his own chest. Zhaixingzi lightly waved his sleeve and a blue fire spark flew toward his wrist. With “chi chi” sounds, it burned the acupuncture point on his wrist. Chuchenzi’s hand loosened and the dagger fell to the ground. Everyone shouted loudly, “Great Senior Martial Brother is merciful! Great Senior Martial Brother is merciful!” Zhaixingzi waved his sleeve and a light breeze flew out toward Chuchenzi’s body. His body burned upon contact. His clothes and hair ignited first. He rolled around on the ground, shrieking miserably. But he didn’t die immediately, and the burned stench overflowed in all directions. The situation was horrific. Everyone in the Xingxiu Sect was so afraid that they didn’t even dare to take large breaths.

Zhaixingzi said, “No one’s talking, mm. You all think that I was too cruel and that Chuchenzi died unjustly, right?”

Everyone immediately scrambled to say, “Chuchenzi’s death can’t even wipe out his crimes. It was extremely benevolent of Great Senior Martial Brother to help him melt his body and bones.”

“Great Senior Martial Brother is wise and resolute, and handled it extremely appropriately without being too lenient or too harsh. We admire you very much.”

“This fellow divulged the secret of our sect, and caused calamity for Master’s treasures for practicing martial arts. He should’ve died by a thousand cuts and suffered for seven days and nights before being killed. Great Senior Martial Brother gave consideration to our sect’s code of brotherhood. Even upon becoming a ghost, this fellow will be grateful for Great Senior Martial Brother’s kindness.”

“We’ve all committed wrongs. Please forgive us, Great Senior Martial Brother.”

Countless shameless words mingled with Chuchenzi’s wild shrieks. Xiao Feng felt indescribable loathing and detestation. He turned his body, leaped from his right foot, and quietly landed twenty feet away. Even with such martial arts, Zhaixingzi didn’t notice. Xiao Feng was just about to leave when he heard Zhaixingzi asking softly, “Little Martial Sister, you stole Master’s precious cauldron and handed it over to someone else. What punishment do you deserve to receive?”

Xiao Feng was alarmed and thought, “I’m afraid that the punishment A’Zi receives will be ten times more wretched than Chuchenzi’s. If I wave my sleeve and leave, how can I be at ease?” At once he turned around and quietly returned to his original hiding place.

A’Zi said, “It’s true that I’ve violated Master’s rules. Great Senior Martial Brother, do you want the precious cauldron back?”

Zhaixingzi said, “This is one of the three treasures of our sect, so of course it must be reclaimed. How can it fall into the hands of an outsider?”

A’Zi said, “My brother-in-law doesn’t have a very good temper. I gave the precious cauldron to him, so if I ask him to give it back, he’ll definitely return it to me intact. If an outsider asks him for it, do you think he’ll give it back?”

Zhaixingzi made an “mm” sound and said, “That’s hard to say. If the precious cauldron is damaged, then your wrongdoings will increase.”

A’Zi said, “If you ask him for it, he won’t give it back no matter what. No matter how good Great Senior Martial Brother’s martial arts are, at most you can only kill him. Reclaiming the precious cauldron is a million times harder.”

Zhaixingzi muttered, “Then what do you have in mind?”

A’Zi said, “Release me and let me leave through Yanmen Gate alone to get the precious cauldron back from my brother-in-law. This is called using an achievement to atone for a wrongdoing. But I need to be promised that I won’t be punished in the future.”

Zhaixingzi said, “This sounds reasonable. But Little Martial Sister, wouldn’t Great Senior Martial Brother’s face be completely peeled by you? Afterward, I’d never be able to remain as the Xingxiu Sect’s Great Senior Martial Brother. If I set you free to escape without a trace with your brother-in-law, where would I find you? We must have this precious cauldron, but as long as the secret isn’t divulged, the one surnamed Qiao won’t necessarily destroy it hastily. Little Martial Sister, make your move. As long as you can defeat me, you’ll become the Xingxiu Sect’s Great Senior Martial Sister, and I’ll have to listen to your orders and receive your discipline.”

Only now did Xiao Feng realize, “So actually their ranking is determined by their martial arts, not their order of joining the sect. Thus he’s the Great Senior Martial Brother even though he’s so young. Many people who are older than him are his junior disciple brothers. In that case, these people must frequently fight and kill each other. What code of brotherhood under the same sect can possibly exist?”

To be continued...

Thanks for the update Xaari!

Thanks Xaari

thanks xaari!

no worries about taking so long - just finished my thesis, so i know how things like that can eat your life. this also gives me more time to catch up

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Xaari View Post
    To be continued...
    Hurray! Thank you for the update. I am still totally loving this story, even though I'm not checking every day as I used to!

Thanks SkyWalker, Anh Nam, mleung, and disrupt! Wow, I've been gone for so long again. Finally finished midterms. I don't know why Chapter 25 is taking me so long compared to Chapter 24...maybe A'Zi is getting on my nerves.

Chapter 25 Continued

But he didn’t know that this rule was precisely responsible for the Xingxiu Sect’s martial arts becoming stronger with each generation. The Great Senior Martial Brother had enormous power. If a junior martial brother refused to obey, he could use martial arts to rebel, and martial arts would determine who was superior and who was inferior. If the Great Senior Martial Brother triumphed, then naturally the junior martial brother would be killed or punished without resistance. If the junior martial brother triumphed, he would be promoted to Great Senior Martial Brother immediately and execute the former Great Senior Martial Brother. The master would watch with his hands in his sleeves and definitely wouldn’t intervene. Under this rule, everyone strived to improve for self-preservation. On the surface, they had to remain calm and collected in order to make it seem like their martial arts were weak. This would prevent provoking the Great Senior Martial Brother’s suspicion and jealousy. Chuchenzi’s bodily strength was formidable. His steel rod was long, thick, and extremely heavy. Although he ranked eighth, he had provoked the Great Senior Martial Brother’s jealousy long ago. Thus he had found an excuse to exterminate him. Members of other sects often practiced to a certain level and then ceased to improve, while members of the Xingxiu Sect didn’t dare to be lazy for even half a day, and were always diligently practicing. Naturally the Great Senior Martial Brother was always anxious and apprehensive, fearful that every junior martial brother would challenge him. On the other hand, the junior martial brothers were always worried that the Great Senior Martial Brother would target them. However, as long as their martial arts were strong enough and the Great Senior Martial Brother wasn’t certain of victory, he wouldn’t rashly initiate a dispute.

A’Zi had originally thought that Zhaixingzi wouldn’t harm her on account of the precious cauldron. Unexpectedly, he wasn’t fooled and wanted to make a move immediately. She was now so scared that her pretty face had lost color. Fate had dropped down on her in the blink of an eye. She said in a trembling voice, “My hands and feet have been shackled by them, so how can I make moves or return your moves? You want to harm me but don’t do it openly and honestly, and instead use such a crafty scheme.”

Zhaixingzi said, “Fine! I’ll release you first.” Saying this, he waved his sleeve and a gust of strong energy shot into the flames. A fine spark of green fire separated from the flames like a liquid thread and shot toward the iron shackles on A’Zi’s hands.

Xiao Feng saw extremely clearly that this thread of fire wasn’t directed at A’Zi’s body. After two “chi chi” sounds, A’Zi’s hands parted, and the iron shackles broke. But the two iron rings were still bound around her hands. The green fire suddenly withdrew and then shot forward again, this time aiming for the iron shackles on her feet. After just a moment, the iron shackles burned and broke. The first time Xiao Feng saw the green fire melting the iron shackles, he couldn’t help feeling amazed at Zhaixingzi’s impressive internal energy. When he saw the green fire burning the iron shackles on her feet, this time he saw clearly that wherever the green fire went, the iron shackles would immediately change color. It seemed that there was something eccentric about the flames, and it wasn’t purely related to internal energy.

Members of the Xingxiu Sect praised unceasingly, “Great Senior Martial Brother’s internal energy is seriously exceptional.”

“We’ve never seen or even heard of such prowess. At present, apart from Master, Great Senior Martial Brother is certainly unrivalled in the world.”

“What ‘Qiao Feng in the North, Murong in the South’? They’re not even fit to wipe Great Senior Martial Brother’s boots.”

“Little Martial Sister, now you know who’s formidable, right? What a pity that it’s too late for regret.”

They scrambled to continuously make such remarks, which made Zhaixingzi smile. He nodded slightly and looked sideways at A’Zi. Although A’Zi was clever, she couldn’t think of any brilliant schemes to help her escape from the difficult situation before her. She only hoped that they would speak endlessly and Zhaixingzi would delay in making his move. But the repetitive remarks had been tossed about for a long time, and when they couldn’t think of anything new to say, their voices gradually lowered.

Zhaixingzi said slowly, “Little Martial Sister, just make your move!”

A’Zi said in a trembling voice, “I won’t make a move.”

Zhaixingzi said, “Why? I think it’s better if you make a move.”

A’Zi said, “I won’t fight with you. I know clearly that I can’t defeat you, so why should I waste my energy? If you want to kill me, then don’t hesitate.”

Zhaixingzi sighed and said, “I don’t actually want to kill you. It would be a pity to kill such a cute and pretty little girl like you. But I have no choice but to carry it out. Little Martial Sister, just make your move. If you kill me, you can become the Great Senior Martial Sister. In the Xingxiu Sect, apart from Master, everyone must obey your orders.”

A’Zi said, “A little girl like me will never, ever be able to surpass you. You don’t need to be jealous of me.”

Zhaixingzi sighed and said, “If you didn’t commit such a huge crime, naturally I would never make things difficult for you. Now...mm...however much I would like to help you, I can’t. Little Martial Sister, receive my move!” Saying this, he waved his sleeve, and a gust of strong wind rushed toward the flames. A green fire spark shot out at A’Zi, as if he didn’t want to kill her immediately, but instead wanted to use the flames to do it extremely slowly.

A’Zi cried out in fear and jumped two steps to the right. The flames followed her. A’Zi retreated another step, her back already leaning against the large rock that Xiao Feng was hiding behind. Zhaixingzi circulated his internal energy and the flames pressed upon her. A’Zi had nowhere left to retreat and was just about to jump sideways. Zhaixingzi waved his sleeve and two gusts of strong wind attacked the left and right sides separately. This caused her to be unable to dodge while the green flames closed in on her.

Xiao Feng saw that the green fire was only two feet away from her face. It came closer by an inch, then another inch. He said in a low voice, “Don’t be afraid. I’ll help you.” Saying this, he reached out from behind the large rock and pressed his hands against her back. He said, “Circulate your energy and strike at the flames.”

A’Zi had been so scared that her soul might as well have scattered. Upon suddenly hearing Xiao Feng’s voice, she was really overjoyed, and sent out her palm without even thinking. By that time, Xiao Feng’s internal energy had already poured into her body, so the strength of her palm was vigorous. The green flames suddenly withdrew two feet.

Zhaixingzi was shocked. A’Zi had been meat at the altar ready to be sacrificed, so he wanted to show off his martial arts and make the green fire hover around her face. He wanted her to loudly cry out in fear and take her life only after displaying enough of his might in front of the sect members. Who would’ve thought that at such a young age, she had such formidable internal energy? It was really beyond his expectations. After Master imparted the Xingxiu Sect’s martial arts, everyone practiced alone. What level they reached couldn’t be known unless they fought enemies together or destroyed each other. Thus, when A’Zi sent out her palm and forced back the green fire, everyone said “oh” in astonishment, but no one suspected that someone was secretly helping her. They only thought that A’Zi was naturally intelligent and had secretly practiced her martial arts to a profound level.

Zhaixingzi circulated his energy and shot the green fire back at A’Zi’s face again. This time, the energy he used was extremely ferocious, and the green fire’s speed was extremely fast. A’Zi squeaked, not knowing how the energy that had supported her had already disappeared. She dodged and the green fire shot at the rock, making “chi chi” sounds.

Xiao Feng said in a low voice, “Send out your left palm to partition the flames!”

A’Zi thought, “This technique is quite marvelous!” She raised her left hand, and with the force of her palm pushed toward the middle of the flames. The green fire immediately broke into two sections. The front half of the flames, lacking energy close behind it, burned on the rock for a while and gradually weakened.

Zhaixingzi thought, “If these flames are extinguished, then I would be showing a loss in front of all these sect members. How can I prevent this?”

At once he circulated his palm energy and shot the green fire at the rock again, intending to revive the green fire that had lost its roots.

A’Zi felt the abundant internal energy from his palms pouring into her back. If she didn’t expel it, her own body could even explode. She waved her right hand hurriedly and struck directly. Xiao Feng’s internal energy was incomparably profound, so even though the power in A’Zi’s body decreased, if she was good at making use of it and could catch Zhaixingzi off-guard, she could very likely secure victory in one strike. But she was extremely alarmed and the palm she sent out was too rushed. With a “hu” sound, the thin thread of green fire was extinguished, but although she had won, she hadn’t been able to harm Zhaixingzi at all.

To be continued...
    Last edited by Xaari; 02-14-12 at 11:39 PM.

Xaari, thanx for the update!!

Thanx for the update.
    Looking forward to next one.
    Hope it comes soon.
    Rose blooms best near death
    You are in full bloom, Pal!

Thank you for the update, Xaari!

Every time I read about A'Zi, I think of A'Zhu and her poor unfortunate fate. XF must feel the same. So sad for XF, having to protect such an evil monster .