Page 44 of 77 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Demi-God Semi-Devils

Lightbulb Help in translation

Thank you to all the translators for your great work! Having been an anonymous reader for years, and a lurker for 6+ years (yes, that long!) I wish to contribute to the translation too. Please can you advice me where should I get started - the next chapter?

Hey people i tied up some loose ends and complete chapter 25 left off by Xaari, you can view it here:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...=1#post1037461

Chapter 33 will continue on next update.
    Last edited by d4rksinz; 11-04-12 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by d4rksinz View Post
    Hey people i tied up some loose ends and complete chapter 25 left off by Xaari, you can view it here:

even fixing loose ends left by others ......how very thoughtful , thanx once again

Thank you so much for doing this!

The poster above you QingFeng says he wants to join the translation team too. Maybe you could advise him or her on how to help/which parts to translate? If you've already contacted him via PM, then just ignore this, haha.
    Last edited by MrCommunist; 11-10-12 at 03:31 AM.

Thanks a lot d4rksinz. Did you receive my PM from many months ago? I sent you a continuation of my Chapter 25 translation to post with your much faster translations since I had stopped posting by then, but you never replied. It's not the same text as what you just posted either, so either we used different versions or there's just a minor gap. Oh well, thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Xaari View Post
    Thanks a lot d4rksinz. Did you receive my PM from many months ago? I sent you a continuation of my Chapter 25 translation to post with your much faster translations since I had stopped posting by then, but you never replied. It's not the same text as what you just posted either, so either we used different versions or there's just a minor gap. Oh well, thanks anyway!
    Yea, i am using a different version, can you tell which version it is? I switch version after You TanZhi's arc. I assume it should be the latest. I rarely log in, except to post translations and i immediately log-off after that, so i did not see your mail until a few months later haha.
    Last edited by d4rksinz; 11-10-12 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QingFeng View Post
    Thank you to all the translators for your great work! Having been an anonymous reader for years, and a lurker for 6+ years (yes, that long!) I wish to contribute to the translation too. Please can you advice me where should I get started - the next chapter?
    QingFeng, you can help out by starting from chap 41 till the end

Yea, i am using a different version, can you tell which version it is? I switch version after You TanZhi's arc. I assume it should be the latest. I rarely log in, except to post translations and i immediately log-off after that, so i did not see your mail until a few months later haha.
    Haha, no wonder. To be honest, I don't even know what version I had been using, but I used the text from here: http://www.oklink.net/wxsj/jing-yong...gon/index.html. I always noticed typos and phrases that just didn't make sense. I haven't really checked this thread at all in the last few months, but I'm very happy that you've been so dedicated to translating more of DGSD! Keep up the great work!

Murong Fu is worried that Wang YuYan might be at a disadvantage, he slow down and stay beside her, he heard Bao BuTong and Feng BoE shouting and cursing, both of them started fighting with the other party. Immediately after, under the glimmer of the green light, three shadow flew up, ‘Pai Pai Pai’ three sound and the shadow smash against the mountain wall, apparently they have been finish off by Bao BuTong and Feng BoE.

Murong Fu rush towards the green light, he saw Deng BaiChuan and GongYe Gan standing beside a huge bronze cauldron, their expression solemn. An elderly man is lying beside the bronze cauldron, smoke is rising from the cauldron, the smoke is fine like a line but straight like an arrow. Wang YuYan said: “Its Western Sichuan Jade Rock Cave, the sect of Mulberry Soil Elder.” Deng BaiChuan nod his head and said: “Miss you are indeed extremely knowledgeable.” Bao BuTong turn around and said: “How you know? This burning of fire to transmit information, its exists several thousand years ago, it might not be Western Sichuan Jade Rock Cave....” he did not finish as GongYe Gan pointed at the base of the bronze cauldron, hinting him to look closer.

Bao Butong bent his waist and look, the legs of the cauldron is emblazon with the word ‘Mulberry’, the word is formed by the shape of a few snake and centipede, the bronze is brightly coloured, it seems to be an ancient artefact. Bao BuTong knew that Wang YuYan is correct, but he still want to debate: “Even if this bronze cauldron is from Mulberry Soil Elder and his sect, how you know they didn’t borrow it or steal it? Moreover there is a common saying: ‘False cauldron, counterfeit and fake’, nine out of ten cauldrons are fake.”

Murong Fu and the rest thought: “This place is very far from Western Sichuan, don’t tell me this is the territory of Mulberry Soil Elder and his sect?” They knew that Western Sichuan Jade Rock Cave Mulberry Soil Elder and his sect are mostly Miao and Qiang ethnic people, their conduct are different from martial artists of Central Plains, they are experts at poison and everyone is rather afraid of them, luckily they are detach from worldly affairs, as long as one do not intrude the borders of Sichuan they will not rashly offend people. Murong Fu, Deng BaiChuan and the rest are not afraid of the Mulberry Soil Elder, they just find that its boring to feud with demonic and poisonous freaks, moreover its very troublesome to tangle with them.

Murong Fu muttered softly to himself: “This is a wrong place to be in, its best to leave as soon as possible.” The elderly man lying beside cauldron is breathing faintly but his pair of eyes are staring angrily at them, this man is the person who taunted them. Murong Fu nod his head towards Bao BuTong, the corner of his mouth signalling at the elderly man. Bao BuTong understood his intentions, he grab the bamboo pole with the green lamp, he flip the pole, with a ‘Pu’ sound he thrust the pole and lamp into the chest of the old man, the green light die out immediately. Wang YuYan cry out in alarm. GongYe Gan said: “The nobleman does not care about trivial matter, a great man have to be ruthless! This is called silencing a person to avoid future disaster.” His right foot flew out and toppled the cauldron with a kick. Murong Fu held onto Wang YuYan’s hand, he dash to the left.

They ran around 10 zhang, suddenly there is two ‘Chi Chi’ sound, a golden blade split the air, a knife and a sword came out from the bushes and chop towards them. Murong Fu wave his sleeves, his borrowed and redirected the force, the knife held by the person on the left chop towards the head of the person on the right, the sword held by the person on the right pierce the heart of the person on the left, in a split second Murong Fu finish off two person who made the sneak attack, his footsteps did not slow down the slightest bit. GongYe Gan praised: “Young master, excellent skill!”

Murong Fu smiled and continued travelling, he wave his right palm and hit an enemy head-on and send him rolling down the hill, he strike out his left palm, the enemy of his left cry out loudly and spurted fresh blood. Murong Fu suddenly detected a fishy smell, immediately after a fierce wind assaulted him, Murong Fu quickly generate his palm wind and reflected two unknown hidden projectile, he heard an ‘Ah’ cry, his enemies had been hit by their own vicious hidden projectiles.

They are heavily surrounded in the darkness, they don’t know the number of enemies and they simply killed a few people, when they killed the 6th person, Murong Fu was secretly fearful, he thought: “The first three people are most likely from Western SiChuan Mulberry Soil Elder’s Sect, but afterwards the other three people came from three different sect, we are making more and more enemies, this is really not good.”

He heard Deng BaiChuan shout: “Everyone rush towards the ‘Listening Perfume Pavilion’!” the ‘Listening Perfume Pavilion’ is a manor at Gusu Murong’s Basin of Swallow, its located at the west and is the residence of AhZhu. Deng BaiChuan asking them to rush towards the ‘Listening Perfume Pavilion’, its the same as asking them to retreat west, he coded the message to avoid letting the enemy know about their movement.

When Murong Fu listen to his words he immediately understood the meaning, but the surrounding is pitch-black and there is no light from the moon and stars, its difficult to determine direction, he focused his attention, he heard Deng BaiChuan’s heavy palm wind ringing two times behind him to the right-hand side, immediately he held onto Wang YuYan’s hand and retreated three steps and lean against Deng BaiChuan. He heard another two ‘Pa Pa’ sound, Deng BaiChuan clash palm two times with the enemy again. From the sound generated by the clashing of palm, the enemy is an expert. Immediately afterward, Deng BaiChuan exhale and shouted ‘Hei’. Murong Fu knew Deng BaiChuan is using the move [Earth Shattering Shock], the enemy will not be able to resist it. Sure enough, the person cry out in surprise, the voice sharp, but the cry seems to be sinking downwards underground, immediately afterward stones roll around and branches snapped. Murong Fu was slightly alarmed: “This person trip and fell into deep ravine. Luckily elder brother Deng hit the person into the ravine, else if we step empty air in this darkness it would be disastrous.”

At this moment, a voice floated down from a high slope to the left: “Which experts came to disturb the Assembly of Ten Thousand Immortals? You really don’t respect the Cave-masters of 36 Cave and Island-masters of 72 Island?”

Murong Fu and the rest gasp softly. They know about ‘Cave-masters of 36 Cave and Island-masters of 72 Island’, but all these ‘Cave-masters’ and ‘Island-masters’ are just some heretic groups that don’t belong to any sect or school. Some of their martial arts are high, some are low, some are good while some are evil, they keep to themselves and do whatever they please, they don’t communicate with each other and thus they can’t do anything great, nobody thinks they are important. Some of them are scattered around East Sea, some at islands around Yellow Sea, some at Kunlun and living in seclusion at deep mountains in Qilian, they lie low and did not have any accomplishments, nobody paid any attention to them, unexpectedly they gathered at this place.

Murong Fu said brightly: “There are six of us here, we are friends, we are travelling at night and unaware of people gathering here, thus we accidentally offended you, we offer our apologies. In this darkness its easy to have misunderstandings, let us just dismiss it with a laugh, please grant us passage.” His words are neither haughty nor humble, he did not reveal his origin, as for the killings he also offered his apologies.

Suddenly, ‘Haha’, ‘Hehe’, ‘Hengheng’, laughter surrounded them in all direction, more and more people join in the laughter. Initially only ten people laugh, but eventually more people join in and there is around 500-600 people laughing, some are nearby while some are a few li away.

Murong Feng listen to their laugh, they have vast numbers, they also mentioned about ‘Assembly of Ten Thousand Immortals’, he pondered: “We are really unlucky tonight, we accidentally gate-crash their gathering. I have yet to reveal my name, its best to walk away quickly so as to avoid irreparable damage. Moreover we are heavily outnumbered, how can the six of us handle several hundreds of them?”

Amidst the laughter, the person on the slope said: “You paint the picture in light shades, you dismiss the matter too easily. The six of you injure quite a few of our brothers, if we simply let you walk away, then what about the reputation of ’36 Cave and 72 Island’ ?”

Murong Fu calm down and look around, to his front and rear, left and right, the hillside, the mountain peak, the mountain cavity, the mountain ridge, there are shadows of people everywhere, in the darkness he cannot see their appearance clearly. Originally he don’t know where they are, but they seem to suddenly emerge out from underground. At this moment, Deng BaiChuan, GongYe Gan, Bao BuTong, Feng BoE, the four of them gathered beside Murong Fu and Wang YuYan and guarded them, but they are surrounded by several hundred people, they are nothing more than a small boat in the vast sea.

Murong Fu, Deng BaiChuan and the rest, they encountered countless great battles and fights, but after seeing such situation they cannot help but be scared, they pondered: “These people are very weird, 8 or 10 of them are not a problem, but several hundreds of them gathering together is really not easy to deal with.”

Murong Fu gather his energy into his dantian, he said brightly: “There is a common saying: ‘The one who does not know is not guilty’. Cave-masters of 36 caves, Island-masters of 72 islands, i heard of your great reputation, i definitely don’t dare to offend you deliberately. Western Sichuan Jade Rock Cave Mulberry Soil Elder, Gansu Young Dragon Cave Xuan HuangZi, East Sea Mysterious Dark Island Island-master Mr Zhang DaRen, i presume that you all are here. I am Murong Fu and i wish to make friends with you, its not my intention to offend you.”

The surrounding crowd of people gasp in surprise, obviously they are shaken by the name ‘Murong Fu’. The voice reply: “Are you the Murong Fu who specialize in ‘Returning you with your own move’?” Murong Fu said: “I don’t deserve it, yes its my insignificant self.” The person said: “Gusu Murong family is not insignificant. Light the lamp! Everyone let us meet him!”

When he finish speaking, a yellow lamp suddenly rise up in the south-east corner, immediately after red lamp rise up at the west and north-west corner. In a split second, light rise up in all direction, some are lantern, some are torch, some are Kongming lantern, some are firewood, the light brought by various Cave-masters and Island-masters are different, some are simple, some are intricate. Originally nobody knows their hiding location but now light shine upon everyone’s face, its truly a strange sight.

There are male, female, handsome people, ugly people, monks, priests, some wore long sleeves, some wore short sleeves, some are old man with long beard, some are women with hair rolled up, their clothing came in all shape and sizes, different from those from Central Plains, alot of them are carrying weapons but their weapons are shaped oddly, its difficult to identify them. Murong Fu clasped his hands and greeted in four directions, he said brightly: “Welcome, Gusu Murong Fu greet you.” Some of the crowd return his greetings, some ignored him.

A person to the west said: “Murong Fu, your Gusu Murong family like to show off its prestige at Central Plains, so be it. But you come to this Assembly of Ten Thousand Immortals and run amuck without restrain, you really don’t respect us at all? You claim to specialize in ‘Returning you with your own move’, then let me ask you, how are you going to return my move?”

Murong Fu look towards the voice, a big-head old man is sitting cross-legged on a rock to the west, his big head bald and shiny, not a single strand of hair at all, his face filled with blood, when gazing from afar he look just like a big red ball. Murong Fu cupped his fist and said: “Welcome! May i ask your great name?”

The person hold onto his belly and laugh, he said: “Old man is testing you, i want to see if Murong family is genuine talent or just someone with false reputation. I ask you a question just now: How are you going to return my move. As long as you answer it correctly, i don’t care how others react, but old man will never trouble you again. Wherever you like to go, you can simply go!”

Murong Fu considered the current situation, he know he cannot resolve the matter by talking out of it, he must display a few of his moves, he said: “Since this is the case, i will trade a few moves, senior please make you move!”

The person roll on the floor and laugh, he said: “I am the one testing you, i am not asking you to test me. If you cannot answer, then quickly take back your ‘Returning you with your own move’ reputation!”

Murong Fu knit his brows, he pondered: “You just sit there motionless, i don’t know your sect, i don’t know your name, how would i know your most proficient move? How can i return it when i don’t know your move?”

As he was muttering and thinking, the big-head old man sneered: “My friends from 36 Caves and 72 Islands are scattered all over the world, they don’t interfere with on-goings in Central Plains. There is a fierce tiger hidden in the mountain but the little monkey dare claims to be king, you are boy still wet behind the ears, unexpectedly you go so far as to be some ‘Northern Qiao Feng, Southern Murong’, hehe! Laughable, laughable, shameless, shameless! Let me tell you, its not difficult for you to escape today, you just have to kowtow 10 times to every single Cave-masters and Islands-masters from 36 Caves and 72 Islands, a total of 1080 kowtow and we will let you baby dolls walk away.”

Bao BuTong suppressed his anger for a long time, he can no long hold it in, he shouted loudly: “You invite my young master to return you with your own move and then ask him to kowtow. Your consummate skill, my young master can’t learn it, hey hey, laughable, laughable, shameless, shameless!” unexpectedly he copied the big-head old man’s speech pattern and tone perfectly.

The big-head old man cough and spit a mouthful of phlegm, it flew towards Bao BuTong’s face. Bao BuTong slanted his body to avoid, the phlegm flew past his left ear, suddenly it turn around in mid-air and shot towards Bao BuTong’s forehead. The force in this phlegm is not light, Bao BuTong hastily sidestep, he realized that the phlegm is targeting his ‘Yangbai acupoint’ between his eyebrow.

Murong Fu was shocked: “Its not strange that this old man’s phlegm contained internal energy and targeted acupoints. The strange thing is that after firing the phlegm, unexpectedly it can turn around in mid-air.”

The big-head old man chucked: “Murong Fu, old man don’t want you to return me with my own move, if you can tell me the origin of this phlegm then old man will be convinced of your ability.”

Murong Fu pondered quickly, ideas flew at lightning speed, but he simply can’t recall it, suddenly he heard Wang YuYan’s gentle and soft voice: “Island-master DuanMu, you completely mastered this [Going and Coming, Five Rice Divine Skill], its really not easy. But you must have killed quite a few living things in the process. My young master knows that its not easy to train, thus he is unwilling to reveal the origin in order to avoid incurring the jealousy of your friends. Don’t tell me my young master will use this skill to deal with you?”

Murong Fu was shock yet happy, he never heard of this [Five Rice Divine Skill] before, unexpectedly his cousin is aware of it, but he don’t know if its correct or wrong.

Originally, the old man had a blood-red face, but in an instant his face lost all its colour, however it turn back red again immediately, he laugh and said: “Baby doll talking rubbish, how can you understand it? [Five Rice Divine Skill] harms other for one’s personal benefit, its vicious and dangerous, why would i even train it? But unexpectedly you know of old man’s name, its really not easy.”

Wang YuYan heard his reply, she knew she guess correctly, he merely refuse to admit it, she said: “Hainan Island Five Finger Mountain Scarlet Flame Cave Cave-master DuanMu, in the martial arts fraternity who don’t know about you? Cave-master DuanMu, if that skill is not [Five Rice Divine Skill], then it must be some other wonderful skill derived from [Ground Fire Skill].”

The [Ground Fire Skill] is the elementary skill of Scarlet Flame Cave. The sect leader of Scarlet Flame Cave has always been surnamed DuanMu, this big-head old man is called DuanMu Yuan, when he heard Wang YuYan reveal his personal history and she gloss over the [Five Rice Divine Skill], he had favourable impression of her, moreover his Scarlet Flame Cave is just some small obscure sect, but unexpected she claims ‘who don’t know about you’, his even happier, he smiled and said: “Correct, correct, this is just some insignificant skill derived from [Ground Fire Skill]. Old man said in advance, since young lady identified my origin then i will not trouble you anymore.”

Suddenly someone shouted from afar: “Gusu Murong, your reputation is really well deserved!” Murong Fu raised his hands and said: “A novice is making a fool of himself before experts, i don’t deserve your praise!” at this moment, a ray of golden light and silver light shoot out from the ground on the left-hand side, the sound is sharp and pure as it split the air. Murong Fu dare not be negligent, he generated a blast of wind with his sleeves and clash with it, there is a loud crashing sound, the ray of golden light and silver light roll back and retreat. Murong Fu finally saw it clearly, its two long belt, one of them is gold in colour, the other is silver in colour.

Two old men are standing at the end of the belt, the one wielding the golden belt is wearing silver robe, the one wielding the silver belt is wearing golden robe. The gold and silver sparkled brilliantly, its extremely gorgeous, ordinary people definitely don’t wear these gold and silver robe, its must be some stage actor. The old man wearing the silver robe said: “Admirable, admirable, receive another move from us brothers!” golden light flickered, the golden belt arrive from the left, however the silver belt flew towards the sky and then drop down, directly attacking the top of Murong Fu’s head.

Murong Fu said: “Both seniors....” he only manage to say these words, suddenly there is the sound of rushing wind, three sabres sweep up from the ground. Three men use their ground-fighting skill and they attacked Murong Fu’s lower body.

Murong Fu’s top, front, left, he is being attacked in all 3 directions simultaneously, he pondered: “My opponent call themselves Cave-masters of 36 Caves, Islands-masters of 72 Islands, they have many men, if they carry on tangling with me and i don’t show them my power, i wonder when will this end?” He saw three sabres sweeping towards him, immediately he kick three times, every kick landed on his opponent’s wrist, white light flickered and the three sabres flew up into the air. Murong Fu slanted his body to the side, his right hand brush horizontally and he executed his [Star Shifting Movement] skill and prod the golden belt, there is a ‘Pa’ sound, the golden belt and silver belt coil together.

The three men who displayed their ground-fighting sabre skills lost their sabre, they did not retreat, they shouted ‘HeHe’, they open their arms and hug Murong Fu’s leg. Murong Fu’s foot flew up, he move like the wind and kick the three men’s chest acupoint in quick succession. Suddenly, a black-robe man with long arm and long leg jumps forward, he spread out his fan-like hand and smack towards Murong Fu. Murong Fu saw the move is steady and ruthless, obviously this man’s martial art is much stronger than the others, he pondered: “This man must be the chief of the group, i must subdue him first to make it easier to negotiate.”

Murong Fu leap up, he vaulted over the three men who are reclining on the ground, he strike out his right palm, directly attacking the black-robe man. The black-robe man sneered, he raise a blade horizontally and block in front of his chest, a green light sparkled in front of him, its an exceptionally sharp serrated-sabre, the edge of the blade is facing outward. If Murong Fu really landed his palm, he will be severing his own wrist. Murong Fu did not withdraw his palm move, when his palm is 2 inch away from the blade, suddenly he change his slapping move to a sweeping move, his palm follow along the edge of the blade and swipe downward, he scrape the black-robe man’s fingers.

The edge of his palm is filled with internal energy, its sharpness is no less than the serrated-sabre, the force in it is sufficient to slice off fingers or break an arm. The black-robe man was caught off-guard, he cry out in surprise and hastily release the sabre, he flip his palm and meet it head-on, there is a ‘Pa’ sound, the two men clashed palm. The black-robe man cry out in surprise again, his body sway and he leap 1 zhang backward. Murong Fu turn his palm and grab the serrated-sabre, a burst of fishy smell assaulted his nose, he nearly vomited, he knew the blade is smeared with deadly poison, its extremely sinister and demonic.

Although he seize his opponent’s weapon in a single move, but he saw 7-8 people raising their weapons, they block in front of the black-robe man and protected him, when he clash palm with the black-robe man, although the man’s internal energy is inferior to his but its also quite strange, as for seizing of weapon the man is merely caught off-guard, if they really fight for real he would not be able to secure victory in just a few moves.

Under such circumstances, he can only show off his skills to display his might and then request to walk away freely, he shouted, he brandish the serrated-sabre and rush towards the crowd of people. Everyone shouted:

“Everyone be careful! This person is wielding the ‘Verdant Wave Fragrant Dew Sabre’, don’t let him cut you.”

“Ayo, Wu LaoDa’s ‘Verdant Wave Fragrant Dew Sabre’ got taken away by this young chap, this is terrible!”

Murong Fu wave the sabre and move forward, the monks, priest, ugly men, pretty women, all of them scattered and ran, their expression extremely fearful, Murong Fu presumed this serrated-sabre must have some great history, but its simply too smelly, its known as ‘Fragrant Dew Sabre’ which is ridiculous, he pondered: “If i wield this poison-sabre, its not difficult to kill 10 or 8 Cave-masters or Island-masters, but i have no animosity or hatred with them, why the need to take their lives?” Although he brandish and wave the sabre around, he never injure anyone, he push down 1 person and kick down 2 person.

Initially, everyone was extremely frighten, but they saw the power of the sabre was not formidable, they calm down, in a split second, long sword and short halberd, soft whip and hard tablet, everyone attacked from all four sides. Around 10 people surrounded Murong Fu at the boundary, outside the boundary 300-400 people encircled layer upon layer.

After fighting for a short period of time, Murong Fu pondered: “When will it ever end if i carry on fighting like this? It seems i must start killing people.” His sabre move is very tight, there is two ‘Peng Peng’ sound, he used the sabre’s shaft to knock two person unconscious. Suddenly Deng BaiChuan shouted: “Shameless pervert, don’t you dare alarm the lady!” Murong Fu shoot a glance, he saw 2 person leaping up and attacking Wang YuYan who is on top of a pine tree. Deng BaiChuan flew forward to rescue, he wave his palm to intercept them. Murong Fu was somewhat relax, but another 3 person leap at the pine tree, at once he understood their intentions: “They cannot beat me, thus they want to capture my cousin and coerce me, its really shameless to the extreme.” But his surrounded by an entire group of people, he cannot get away, he saw 2 women grabbing Wang YuYan’s arm and jumping down from the tree. A long hair toutuo with a golden ring on his head stick out his Buddhist monk’s knife and place it horizontally across Wang YuYan’s neck, he shouted: “Murong chap, if you don’t surrender, i will chop your good friend!”

Murong Fu was stunned, he pondered: “These people are incomparably vicious, they will really injure my cousin, what should i do? My Murong family move around unhindered in the martial arts fraternity, how can we surrender? If we surrender, then how can we conduct ourselves with dignity in the future?” he hesitated, but his hands did not slow down the slightest bit, he smack out his left palm twice, 2 person got hit and flew out a zhang.

The toutuo shouted again: “You really won’t surrender, i will slice off this precious and pretty head off!” his Buddhist monk’s knife sway, the cutting edge of the knife flickered with green light.

----End of Chapter 33-----

d4rksinz ...da bestumbest

Superb! ...This is one of the exciting parts in the novel .. and there are many more ....

Finally, we get to the exciting parts!
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Looking forward to the next part!
    Last edited by MrCommunist; 11-20-12 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks d4rksinz

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

this kind of third rate characters just show up to die. but consider that these guys are the typical martial artist level. then you can guess how skilled gusu murong warriors level is at. and how much more skilled murong fu is at. so consider that DCQ, DYQ are more skilled them him, and XF,XYS MRB and JMZ are even more amazing.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Default Chapter 34 --- Wind Gather Closely, Disordered Cloud At Misty Peak

Chapter 34 --- Wind Gather Closely, Disordered Cloud At Misty Peak

Suddenly someone shouted at the waist of the mountain: “You cannot do it, you definitely must not injure Miss Wang, i will surrender to you.” His gray shadow seems to fly down and rush over, his movement is extremely quick and agile. The people standing outside the encirclement cursed in unison, they move forward to block him, but he turn to the east and dodge to the west, he avoided everyone and threw himself forward. Wang YuYan saw everything clearly under the flame, its Duan Yu.

Duan Yu shouted: “Isn’t it easy to surrender? For Miss Wang, if you want me to surrender a thousand times, ten thousand times i will also agree.” He rush in front of the toutuo and shouted: “Hello, hello, everyone please let go, why are you grappling Miss Wang?”

Wang YuYan knew his martial art is sometimes on and sometimes off, more often than not its off, but he still disregarded his life and came forward to rescue, she felt grateful, her voice trembled: “Duan....Gentleman Duan, its you?” Duan Yu said happily: “Its me, its me!”

The toutuo cursed: “You....what thing are you?” Duan Yu said: “I am human, what thing?” the toutuo flip his hand and form a fist, with a ‘Pa’ sound he hit Duan Yu’s chin. Duan Yu can’t maintain his footing and tumbled to the left, his forehead bump against a rock, immediately fresh blood flow out.

When the toutuo saw his lightness martial art, he assume Duan Yu possess extremely strong martial arts, his fist technique is fake and he did not think it could hit him, after punching his right hand held onto the Buddhist monk knife and immediately execute three moves, these moves are genuine and intended to kill, unexpectedly his left fist manage to knock Duan Yu down with an empty move, he was stunned, at the same time Duan Yu’s internal energy counter-attacked and his left arm felt numb, luckily the punch is light, the counter-force is not strong. The toutuo saw that Murong Fu is still rushing and killing, he shouted: “Murong chap, if you don’t surrender i will really chop of this little girl’s head. Great Buddha will never lie, will you surrender or not!”

Murong Fu felt really troubled, he cannot bear to let Wang YuYan die by the hands of these demonic people, but ‘Gusu Murong’ name is incomparably respected, he cannot cave in to other people’s threats and surrender to heretic people, this will become gossip and everyone will ridicule him, moreover if he surrender he will mostly probably die as well. He shouted loudly: “Evil toutuo, you want young master to surrender, its very difficult. If you dare harm a hair on this lady, if i don’t dismember you into thousand pieces then i am not human!” as he finish speaking he rush towards Wang YuYan, however around 20 people wielded their weapons and stab left and right, they block his front and attack his back, how can he break out in such a short time?

The toutuo said angrily: “I will kill this little girl, i will see how you going to deal with Great Buddha?” as he finish speaking he raised his knife, with a ‘Hu’ sound he chop towards Wang YuYan’s neck. The two women holding onto Wang YuYan fear getting implicated, they quickly release their grip and jump away.

Duan Yu is struggling to get up, his left hand pressing onto the wound on his forehead, his expression really pathetic, he saw the toutuo really chopping his knife at Wang YuYan, but she just stood there motionless, maybe she is in shock or her acupoint is sealed, she did not dodge at all. Duan Yu is extremely anxious, in a moment of desperation his internal energy automatically became abundant and vigorous, he immediately executed his [Six Meridians Divine Sword], with a ‘Chi Chi’ noise, there is a ringing sound as his internal energy strike the Buddhist monk knife and shot it down.

Duan Yu quickly rush forward, he turn his hand and put Wang YuYan on his back and shouted: “Run for your life!”

The toutuo grab the knife off the ground, he roared ferociously and hack the knife at Duan Yu. Duan Yu was alarmed, he quickly pointed his right hand, there is a ‘Chi’ sound, his ‘Shang Yang Sword’ thrust straight at the knife, the knife was jolted off and drop on the ground again. Duan Yu executed his [Graceful Steps upon the Waves] and dash outward.

Everyone rallied and rush forward to block him. But Duan Yu slant left and tilt right, he move in a zigzag manner and rush out. All the Cave-masters and Island-masters send their weapons, fists and kicks at him, but Duan Yu dodge swiftly, he wasn’t hit at all. For the past few days, all he ever thought of was Wang YuYan, even while dreaming he only saw Wang YuYan. At night, he chatted with Fan Hua, Ba TianShi and the rest at an inn, as he was about to go to bed, he kept thinking about Wang YuYan, how can he fall asleep? Thus in the middle of the night, when everyone was asleep, he secretly sneak out of the inn and followed the direction taken by Murong Fu and his party and chase after them. After the dramatic battle between Murong Fu and Ding ChunQiu, Murong Fu accompanied Deng BaiChuan and recuperated at an inn, thus Duan Yu did not spend much effort and manage to catch up with him. Duan Yu hid himself in another room, he did not step out of the room at all, he is separated from Wang YuYan by merely a few zhang, he felt really delighted. By the time Murong Fu, Wang YuYan and the rest left the inn and travelled on the road, Duan Yu followed them from a distance.

While travelling, he said to himself countless times: “After this road, i should not follow them anymore. Duan Yu ah Duan Yu, you really trap yourself and refuse to extricate, you really waste your time studying literature. You should act in the nick of time, its best to turn around and head back to shore, you should brandish your wisdom sword and severe your thread of passion, else you will sacrifice your entire life for nothing. There is a saying in Buddhist scripture: ‘View sex as variable, distance away from it, as your desire wane, your heart will be free. Sex is variable, variable is suffering, suffering is not you. Loathe sex, loathe the reason for unhappiness, free yourself from unhappiness.’”

But to view Wang YuYan’s ‘sex’ as ‘variable’, ‘loathe and distance away from it’, how can he do it? His footstep is extremely light and swift, he followed Wang YuYan at a distance, unexpectedly Murong Fu, Bao BuTong and the rest never detect it at all. Wang YuYan got up on the tree, Murong Fu handling the situation and meeting the enemy, Duan Yu saw all of it at a distance, when the toutuo wanted to kill Wang YuYan he automatically step forward bravely and surrendered on behalf of Murong Fu, but the other party simply refuse to accept his ‘surrender’.

In a short period of time, Duan Yu carried Wang YuYan and rush out of the encirclement, he is afraid that they might chase after him and he ran for a few hundred zhang, he finally stop and relax, he put Wang YuYan down. Wang YuYan blush, she said: “No, no, Gentleman Duan, my acupoint is sealed, i can’t stand.” Duan Yu supported her shoulder and said: “Yes! Teach me how to unseal acupoint, i will undo it for you.” Wang YuYan blushed furiously, she said bashfully: “No, no need! After 3 quarter hour the acupoint will automatically unseal, you don’t have to undo it for me.” She knew that to undo the acupoint, the ‘ShenFeng acupoint’ needs to be massage, the ‘ShenFeng acupoint’ is at the chest beside the breast, its extremely inappropriate.

Duan Yu don’t understand the underlying reason, he said: “The situation is dangerous, we cannot delay, its best that you let me undo your acupoint so that we can plan on how to escape.”

Wang YuYan blush and said: “Not good!” she raise her head, Murong Fu and Deng BaiChuan are still rushing and killing the enemy, she is concern about her cousin, she said: “Gentleman Duan, my cousin is surrounded, we have to go save him.”

Duan Yu chest ached, she is only concerned about Murong Fu, he is completely dishearten, he thought: “I keep thinking about her endlessly, it will never end, Duan Yu will fulfil her wish and die for Murong Fu and settle this matter.” He said: “Very good! Wait here, i will go save him.”

Wang YuYan said: “No, this won’t do! You don’t know martial arts, how can you save someone?”

Duan Yu smiled and said: “Moments ago, didn’t i carry you out?” Wang YuYan is aware that his [Six Meridians Divine Sword] is unpredictable, sometime it works sometime it doesn’t, he cannot execute it freely, she said: “Just now you got lucky.....you....you are concern about my safety, you manage to execute your [Six Meridians Divine Sword]. You might not treat my cousin the same way as you treat me, i am afraid.....i am afraid.....” Duan Yu said: “Don’t worry, i will simply treat your cousin the same way as i treat you.” Wang YuYan shake her head and said: “Gentleman Duan, its too risky, it won’t work.” Duan Yu stick out his chest and said: “Miss Wang, as long as you ask me to go take the risk i am willing to risk my life and limb to help out.” Wang YuYan blush again, she said softly: “You treat me so well, i really don’t deserve it.”

Duan Yu is really happy, he said: “How come you don’t deserve it? Deserve it, you definitely deserve it!” He is vigorous and in high spirits, he desire to rush in and fight the battle.

Wang YuYan said: “Gentleman Duan, i can’t move at all, after you leave no one will watch over me, if some evil doer comes and harm me.....” Duan Yu turn around and scratch his head, he said: “This....en....this......” Wang YuYan real intention is for him to carry her on his back, they will go over and assist Murong Fu, but she is too shy and dare not say it out directly. She hope that Duan Yu can understand her intention, unfortunately Duan Yu don’t understand, he scratch his head and stamp his feet, he is really troubled.

They heard the rallying cry, ‘Ping Ping Pang Pang’, weapons clashing with each other, Murong Fu is duelling even more fiercely. Wang YuYan knew the enemy is powerful, she is really anxious, she cannot be shy anymore, she said softly: “Gentleman Duan, i have to trouble you again to carry....carry me for a while, we will go assist my cousin together, then......then......” Duan Yu suddenly saw the light, he stamped his feet and said: “Correct, correct! Idiot, idiot! How come i didn’t think of it?” he squat down and carried her on his back.

When Duan Yu carried Wang YuYan for the first time, it was purely to save her and escape from danger, he did not have any other ideas, but now her soft body lay on his back, his hands hooked onto her legs, although they are separated by layers of clothes he could still feel her smooth skin, he cannot help but feel aroused, he immediately reproach himself: “Duan Yu ah Duan Yu, what is the situation now, unexpectedly you have such thoughts, you are really worse than a beast! She is clear as ice and clean as jade, incomparably respected lady, you have such bad intentions, its blasphemous, you deserve to be beaten, you really deserve to be beaten!” He raise his palm and heavily slap himself two times, he open up his footsteps and rush forward.

Wang YuYan was baffled, she ask: “Gentleman Duan, what you doing?” Duan Yu is naturally honest, moreover he respected Wang YuYan as if she is a celestial being, he don’t dare to deceive her, he said: “Really ashamed, i had disrespectful thoughts towards you, i deserve to be beaten, i deserve to be beaten!” Wang YuYan understood his meaning, she blush so much that her ears turned red.

At this moment, a Taoist priest brandishing a long sword rush over, he shouted: “Damn it, this chap come again to stir up trouble.” He executed a move [Poison Dragon Exit Cave] and thrust his sword at Duan Yu. Duan Yu automatically execute his [Graceful Steps upon the Waves] and avoided the attack. Wang YuYan said softly: “His second sword move will thrust from the left side, quickly rush to his right side and smack his ‘TianZong acupoint’.”

Sure enough, the Taoist priest miss the 1st sword-move and his 2nd sword-move [Clear Plum Blossom] thrust from the left side, Duan Yu acted in accordance to instruction given by Wang YuYan, he rush to the priest right side, with a ‘Pa’ sound he hit the ‘TianZong acupoint’. This is the Taoist priest's achilles heel, although Duan Yu palm move is not heavy but the priest still spurted fresh blood and collapsed.

As the priest collapsed another warrior rush over. Wang YuYan is extremely knowledgeable, she gave instructions softly, Duan Yu acted accordingly and immediately defeat the warrior. Duan Yu achieve victory easily, Wang YuYan is whispering softly in his ear, her soft precious body resting on his back, he smell her sweet fragrance, although he is in a dangerous situation but he felt the scene is romantic, he never experience such beautiful encounter before.

Duan Yu knock down another 2 people, he is separated from Murong Fu by merely 2 zhang, suddenly the wind vibrated, two dwarf in green jacket leap up and arrive, two soft whip strike him simultaneously. Duan Yu evaded smoothly, suddenly one of the soft whip straighten up in mid-air and leap towards him, its incomparably quick. Wang YuYan and Duan Yu focus their attention on it, they cry out in surprise: “Ayo!” the two soft whip are not weapons, its a pair of live snakes. Duan Yu speed up his footsteps, he wanted to run past the two men, unexpectedly the two men have extremely fast and nimble footwork, they block in front of him and obstructed his path. Duan Yu ask repeatedly: “Miss Wang, what to do?”

Wang YuYan is knowledgeable about weapons and martial arts of various sects and schools, its extremely rare for her to not know anything about the opponent, but these two live snakes simply don’t follow any martial arts logic, she is completely powerless in predicting which direction they will attack. The two men wearing green jacket jump high and lean low, their posture clumsy and ugly, but their speed is matchless, the two of them are Qiang ethnic people, they never practice any lightness martial art before yet they are naturally fast and nimble like leopard.

Duan Yu met with danger while he dodge repeatedly. Wang YuYan pondered: “The movement of the live snake is unpredictable, defeat the enemy by capturing their chief, we have to knock down the owner of the snake.” But the movement of these men don’t adhere to any footwork in manuals, their movement is the same as ordinary people who don’t know any martial arts, they don’t follow any method or logic, its extremely difficult for Wang YuYan to predict where they will move or attack. She ask Duan Yu to hit their ‘QiMen acupoint’ and seal their ‘QuQuan acupoint’, but its really strange, Duan Yu move his palm everywhere and they will immediately dodge it quickly, they are extremely alert and sharp, its really innate talent.

Wang YuYan pondered how to defeat the enemy, at the same time she look at her cousin, miserable scream and cries rang out in succession, around 10 people lie down on the floor, they are all defeated by Murong Fu technique in borrowing and redirecting force.

Wu LaoDa issued his orders loudly, of the people surrounding Murong Fu, three retreated and another three step up to replace them. These three are experts, one of them is a short man and he has astonishing body strength, he wave his two steel hammer and generated strong wind, his aura impressive and powerful. Murong Fu use the ‘Fragrant Dew Sabre’ and block one move, his arm was jolted and felt numb, the hammer arrive again and he immediately dodge, he don’t dare to clash with it again.

Suddenly Wang YuYan shouted: “Cousin, use [Ten Thousand Golden Lamp], follow up with [Open Lapel To Block Wind].” Murong Fu knew his cousin is brilliant in martial arts knowledge, he did not waste time to think, his right hand drew three circles in succession, the sabre sparkled and generated light, but the ‘Verdant Wave Fragrant Dew Sabre’ emit green light, the move became [Ten Thousand Green Lamp] and not [Ten Thousand Golden Lamp].

Everyone yell out and retreated a few steps, at this moment, Murong Fu flick his left sleeve out and executed [Open Lapel To Block Wind], the short man so happen to execute his move [Splitting Heaven and Earth], his twin hammer pointing at the sky and smashing fiercely towards the ground. There is a loud ‘Dang’ sound, everyone’s ear is buzzing, the left hammer of the short man hit his right hammer, the right hammer hit his left hammer, sparks flew in all direction. The power in his arm is extremely fierce, as the twin hammer collided with each other, there is a ‘Ka la’ sound, the bones in both arms automatically snap and he immediately fainted.

Murong Fu seize the opportunity and send out two palm, he help Bao BuTong to repel two strong enemy.

Duan Yu situation changed. Wang YuYan was concern about Murong Fu and she advice two moves, but one cannot concentrate on two things at the same time, inevitably she neglected the two enemy in front of Duan Yu. Duan Yu heard her advising her cousin, although her body is on his back but her heart is with Murong Fu, in a split second his chest ached bitterly, his footstep slow down, there is two ‘Chi Chi’ sound, the two poisonous snake jump at him and bite his left arm.

Wang YuYan cry out in surprise, she shouted: “Gentleman Duan...you....you......” Duan Yu gave a sigh and said: “Bitten to death by poisonous snake, its the same. Miss Wang, in the future please tell your grandson....” Wang YuYan saw the snake’s body is a mix of greenish yellow, its stripe bright and distinct, the head of the snake is odd and triangular in shape, obviously the snake possess deadly poison, she momentarily panic and don’t know what to do.

Suddenly, the bodies of both snake straighten and drop on the floor, they died immediately. The two green-jacket men jabber in Qiang dialect, they turn around and ran away. These two men have always been raising and worshipping snakes, not only did Duan Yu not die when bitten by the snakes, he even counter-kill the snakes, they assume Duan Yu must be snake god, they don’t dare to linger and ran away quickly.

Wang YuYan is unaware of the miraculous effect of the ‘Poison Bull Cinnabar Toad’ consumed by Duan Yu, she ask repeatedly: “Gentleman Duan, how are you feeling? How are you feeling?” Duan Yu is feeling depress but suddenly Wang YuYan show concern for him, she kept inquiring repeatedly, he cannot help but burst with joy, he spirit rose, Wang YuYan kept on asking: “The two poison snake bite you, how are you feeling?” Duan Yu said: “Its somewhat painful, its nothing, its nothing!” he pondered: “As long as you care for me, i will beg to be bitten by poison snakes everyday” he open up his footsteps and rush beside Murong Fu.

Suddenly a clear and bright voice transmitted from mid-air: “Gentleman Murong, Cave-masters, Island-masters, everyone don’t have any hatred or enmity with each other, why the need for this fierce battle?”

Everyone raise their head and look towards the voice, a Taoist with black beard is standing on top of a tree, he is holding onto a fly-whisk, as the tree branch move he also followed the momentum and move up and down, his expression natural and unrestrained. Under the light, he is around 50 years of age, his face revealed a smile, he said: “Everyone please give some face to poor Taoist, stop the battle for the time being, we will slowly resolve who is right and wrong ok?”

Murong Fu look at the person display of lightness martial art, he knew the person’s martial art is truly capable, he said: “Sir come out to resolve the dispute, it couldn’t be much better. I will stop fighting.” As he finish speaking he swing the sabre in a circle and put it down but his right palm and left arm swell up faintly, he pondered: “That hammer wielding dwarf is really capable, my arm is still aching after getting shock by him.”

Wu LaoDa raise his head and ask: “May i know your great name?” The person have yet to reply when someone spoke out from the crowd of people: “Wu LaoDa, this person is....is....an amazing....an amazing person, he....he....he is Jiao...Jiao....Jiao....” he said ‘Jiao’ 3 times and can’t speak anymore, this person is stuttering, he is anxious and he cannot finish the sentence.

Wu LaoDa suddenly thought of someone, he said loudly: “He is Flood Dragon King....Flood Dragon King Taoist BuPing?” The stuttering person is happy that someone voice out his words, he quickly said: “Yes...yes....yes, he....he....he is...Jiao....Jiao...Jiao....Jiao....” his still stuck at the ‘Jiao’ word.

Wu LaoDa did not wait for him to finish struggling with the word, he cupped his hands at the person standing on the tree top and said: “Sir are you the world famous Taoist BuPing? I know your name for a long time, its like thunder piercing the ear, nice to meet you, nice to meet you!” While he is speaking, everyone stop fighting.

The Taoist smile and said: “I don’t deserve such praise, i don’t deserve such praise! Everyone claims that poor Taoist had long died, thus Mr Wu must have some disbelief correct?” As he finish speaking he jump lightly and descend from mid-air. When he jump off the tree, he will naturally drop down to the ground quickly, but he wave his fly-whisk, generating a gust of strong wind, the wind shoot towards the ground and repelled back, the wind supported his body and he descended slowly, the power of the fly-whisk in generating the counter-force is truly amazing.

Wu LaoDa blurted out: “[Relying On Void To Ride The Wind], excellent lightness martial art!” He barely finish his sentence and Taoist BuPing already landed on the ground, he smile and said: “Its purely some misunderstanding that led to this conflict. Why don’t you give poor Taoist some face, convert an enemy into a friend?” His tone is amiable yet with a hint of imposing aura, its difficult to reject.

Wu LaoDa said: “Taking Taoist BuPing’s golden reputation into account, we will write off this debt.”

Taoist BuPing said: “Mr Wu, Cave-masters of 36 Cave, Island-masters of 72 Island, all of you are gathering here, is it for that particular person at Heavenly Mountain?” Wu LaoDa countenance change, but he immediately calm down and said: “Taoist BuPing what are you saying, i don’t understand. All of us brothers are scattered all over the world, its rare for us to meet, everyone made an appointment to gather here and meet up, there is no other purpose. We don’t know how Gentleman Gusu Murong manage to find us and make life difficult for us.”

Murong Fu said: “I am only passing by, i really don’t know everyone is meeting here, if i offended you i apologize for it.” As he finish speaking he clasped his hands and bow in all four direction, he continued: “Taoist BuPing took the initiative to resolve the dispute and prevented me from creating a big disaster, i am utterly grateful. Hope to see you again, i will take my leave now.” He know that there must be some major affair for these heretic people to gather here, Taoist BuPing mentioned ‘a particular person from Heavenly Mountain’ and Wu LaoDa immediately changed the subject, obviously the matter is a huge taboo, if he don’t pull out and retreat its really a bit too insensitive as if he is trying to pry into other people’s private matters, thus he cupped his hands, turn around and walk away.

Wu LaoDa cupped his hands to return the courtesy, he said: “Gentleman Murong, getting to meet such a renown hero like you, i am really honoured. The green hills will never change, the water will always flow, goodbye.” Indeed his speech implied that he is unwilling to let Murong Fu linger here.

But Taoist BuPing said: “Wu LaoDa, do you know who is Gentleman Murong?” Wu LaoDa was startled, he said: “Northern Qiao Feng, Southern Murong! The world renown Murong family, who doesn’t know them? After today’s meeting, its really a well deserved reputation.” Taoist BuPing smile and said: “Precisely. This kind of important figure, if you miss this opportunity wouldn’t it be a pity? Normally if you tried to ask Murong family to help out its extremely difficult, luckily Gentleman Murong is here today but you all refuse to request for help, aren’t you entering a treasure mountain and returning empty-handed?” Wu LaoDa said: “This....this....” his hesitating in his speech.

Taoist BuPing laugh and said: “Gentleman Murong’s heroic reputation is known throughout the world, all of you suffered under Misty Peak Vulture Palace's Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain....”

Once he said ‘Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain’, everyone cry out in shock. Their voice revealed their agitated emotions, some of them panic, some of them are angry, some of them fearful, some of them in pain, some of them even retreat a few steps, their bodies trembled, they are extremely scared.

Murong Fu was baffled: “Who is this Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain, unexpectedly this person can create such terror?” he pondered: “The people i met today, Taoist BuPing, Wu LaoDa, all of them are quite capable, yet i don’t even know about them, this Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain must be a even more amazing figure, the world is wide and my knowledge is really limited. Its really not easy for Gusu Murong to maintain its reputation in the world.” As he thought about it, he became even more fearful.

Wang YuYan muttered to herself: “Misty Peak Vulture Palace's Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain? What is their sect? What is their martial art moves?”

Duan Yu turn a deaf ear to the words of others, but he heard every single word from Wang YuYan, he immediately recalled his experiences at WuLiang Mountain, at that time the Farmer God Clan received orders to seize WuLiang Palace, how ‘WuLiang Sword’ change its name to ‘WuLiang Cave’, the female wearing green cloak embroidered with a black vulture called him ‘little white face’ and brought him down the mountain, all of it due to the orders of ‘Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain’, but he have no answer to Wang YuYan’s question, he said: “Very powerful, very powerful! I nearly got imprison by them till i become ‘old white face’, i would not be able to escape even till today.”

Wang YuYan is well aware of the incoherent speech by Duan Yu, she just smile and ignored him.

Taoist BuPing said: “Everyone suffered the insults and torment of Child Elder of Heavenly Mountain, there is no joy in your life, if the heroes of this world knows of the deed they will undoubtedly be angry as well. Today, everyone rise up and rebelled, who doesn’t want to lend a helping hand? Even poor Taoist, who is incompetent is also willing to draw my sword to uphold justice, Gentleman Murong is chivalrous, how can he sit back and doing nothing?”

Wu LaoDa force a bitter laugh and said: “I don’t know how Taoist priest obtain the news, its all just rumours. Child-Granny can be quite strict in controlling us, but its for our benefit. We give thanks to her kindness, how can we rebel?”

Taoist BuPing burst into loud laughter and said: “So poor Taoist is just meddlesome. Gentleman Murong, let us go to Heavenly Mountain together and discuss with the Child Elder, we will say that friends from 36 Caves and 72 Islands are loyal to her, they are thinking of how to celebrate her birthday.” As he finish speaking his figure move and he is already beside Murong Fu.

Someone cry out in alarm: “Wu LaoDa, don’t let this ox-nose priest leave, we will be in trouble if he divulge this secret.” Another person shouted: “Even this Gentleman Murong must be arrested as well.” A thick voice said: “Since we started it, we carry it through all the way, let us go all out!” There is ‘Ca Ca’, ‘Shua Shua’, ‘Qiang Qiang’, the sound of weapons being drawn, everyone pull out their weapons.

Taoist BuPing smiled and said: “You people want to kill us to prevent the secret from leaking out? I am afraid its not easy.” He raise his voice and shouted: “Hibiscus Fairy, Sword God old chap, the Cave-masters of 36 Cave and Island-masters of 72 Island conspired to revolt against the Child Elder, i happen to discover their secret, they want to silence me. This is really dangerous, save me, save me! Taoist BuPing is going to die!” his voice transmitted far away and echoed in four direction at the valley.

Taoist BuPing voice had yet to stop when a cold arrogant voice transmit from the western mountain peak: “Brother BuPing, just escape if you can, if you can’t then just resign yourself to fate. These disciples and grandson of Child Elder are extremely unreasonable, at most i can convey information for you, i don’t have the ability to save you.” The voice is at least 3-4 li away.

The voice barely finish speaking when a melodious female voice transmit from the northern mountain peak: “Ox-nose priest, who ask you to meddle it other people’s business? They already prepared everything in advance, once they revolt the Child Elder will be in big trouble. I will go to Heavenly Mountain now and talk to the Child Elder, see what she have to say about this.” Her voice is even further than the male voice at the western mountain.

When everyone heard it their expression changed, these two are around 3-4 li away, they definitely cannot catch them, clearly Taoist BuPing had prepared everything meticulously, he arrange for support at a distant place. Moreover, from their voices, the two have deep internal energy, even if they manage to overtake them they might not be able to subdue them.

Wu LaoDa is aware of the origins of this male-female pair, he raise his voice and said: “Taoist BuPing, Sword God Mr Zhuo, Hibiscus Fairy, since the three of you are willing to assist us, everyone is extremely grateful. I will not lie in front of you experts, since the three of you already know the inside story its useless for us to conceal it anymore, i invite you to come forward and discuss together, how about it?”

TBC.....

Suddenly someone shouted at the waist of the mountain:
    山腰 means midway up a mountain, or mountainside.

Thanks a lot d4rksinz. It's so fast.

Thanks d4rksinz

Thanks for the update!!!