Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1522

Thread: Demi-God Semi-Devils

Is translating still on?can someone share DGSD raw? I want to try bing translate. My heart ache waiting for translation. thought BT hard to understand but at less it ok.

Thank for your effort d4rksinz

Quote Originally Posted by wandering View Post
    Ebooks versions:

Thank you to Jayariyin for compiling this into word docs so that I can easily convert

PDF EPUB Kindle/MOBI Book 1: Adventures of Youth

PDF EPUB Kindle/MOBI Book 2: Shrouding Screen in Sunzhou

PDF EPUB Kindle/MOBI Book 3: Breaching the Formation

PDF EPUB Kindle/MOBI Book 4: Song of the Cave Immortal
    Glad to see my translation of the book titles being adopted. Just a note: book 2 should be Shrouding Screen in Suzhou not Sunzhou.
    WuxiaSociety Forum
    Wuxia translations on WuxiaSociety

We are looking for translators. Contact us if you are interested.

so i assume the novel is a good read then? except duan yu

if its 4 books long, how many chapters is that? currently upto date with a bunch of stories like ST, CD, SS, AMO and AMO2. looking to add another decent story to my shelf

Default Thank You

Thank you very much to all translators! I have read all from Chapter 1-43 and am looking forward for the remaining chapters.

I have watched both 2003 and 2013 TV version but the novel itself is more enjoyable than both. There were so many characters omitted on the TV series and there were so many explanations (especially about martial arts and Buddhism concepts) which were not explained on the screen.

I was thinking what would happen if Duan Zhengchun became Xiaoyao sect leader instead of Xu Zhu? Su Xinghe mentioned that he was actually expecting for Duan Zhengchun type but Duan Yu appeared instead. Did WuYaZi know that Zhengcun is actually his 'secret' son-in-law?

I wonder if Wang Yuyan knows that Ding Chunqiu was her 'grandfather'? or vice versa. Did Ding Chunqiu recognize Yuyan?

Why didn't Su Xinghe notice the similarities between Li Qiushui and Wang Yuyan?
    Last edited by jed-revolutia; 09-09-14 at 03:08 AM. Reason: typo

4 book 40 chapter. It really good .i am waiting for the last book .

This series is going to complete. Can someone continue the translation? Thank you.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

Wyy always by mrf's side. I doubt sxh paid attention to a little girl who did not practise martial arts when he had mrf to consider. Plus sxh may have noticed but he may not be aware of het relationship to his teacher.
    dcq and wyy knew each other but dcq didn't give anyone a chance. He wanted to sudue mrf and make him his underling but failed. Wyy would instantly turn against anyone who tried to hurt mrf.

Can someone please re-start this translation? I am sure many of us would appreciate it very much. Thanks to all those that have translated so far! Brilliant work!

Actually i'm really interested about this one too.
    Since i played TLBB.From what i seen from first page there are 7 vol...So 5 are done.
    7th is almost done(?) but what's up with the 6th?

I'm still translating the last chapter. d4rkskinz requested I start from the back so that our translations would meet half way and speed up the process. Once I finish that, I would pick up where d4rkskinz left off.
    WuxiaSociety Forum
    Wuxia translations on WuxiaSociety

We are looking for translators. Contact us if you are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjenxi View Post
    I'm still translating the last chapter. d4rkskinz requested I start from the back so that our translations would meet half way and speed up the process. Once I finish that, I would pick up where d4rkskinz left off.
    ^^ Thx you~.Looking forward this.
    Shipping Linley x Delia | My MAL profile | Got nothing to read? Recommendations.

i've read the comic version of this novel by tony wong. got some difference. but i think the ending should be the same. while i like the story but i find the ending rather tragic.

Thank you in advance Jayjenxi!!!

Thumbs up

Hi dear Jayjenxi. Good welcome! Oh dear! Where were you so far?! We all were waiting you impatiently! We were sad for the stopping of the translation just in the end chapters of the story! Thank you in advance! We are waiting impatiently to read the continuance of the story form your translation.
    Last edited by Linghu; 02-17-15 at 03:56 AM.
    "The bitterest enemy of you is carnal desires of yourself."

"The best fight is fight against carnal desires of oneself."

- The Successor of the Prophet of Islam, Imam Ali peace be upon him

Thumbs up

Hi dear Jayjenxi. Good welcome! Oh dear! Where were you so far?! We all were waiting you impatiently! We were sad for the stopping of the translation just in the end chapters of the story! Thank you in advance! We are waiting impatiently to read the continuance of the story form your translation.
    Last edited by Linghu; 02-17-15 at 03:58 AM. Reason: Excuse me; I post it twice by mistake and I don't know how to delete it.
    "The bitterest enemy of you is carnal desires of yourself."

"The best fight is fight against carnal desires of oneself."

- The Successor of the Prophet of Islam, Imam Ali peace be upon him

I stopped at page 57 of book 1, is this worth continuing cuz MC is stupid, became even more stupid and now a religion fanatic...

Quote Originally Posted by (yoYo) View Post
    I stopped at page 57 of book 1, is this worth continuing cuz MC is stupid, became even more stupid and now a religion fanatic...
    There are at least 3 mc. Which one of them you deemed stupid ?
    This is one of the more realistic story by jy, because most characters have weakness, just like real life.
    Last edited by Apujanata; 03-25-15 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Apujanata View Post
    There are at least 3 mc. Which one you of them you deemed stupid ?
    This is one of the more realistic story by jy, because most characters have weakness, just like real life.
    I've read the whole book 1 and decided to stop reading, 3mc's? I think there's only one, the guy with northern darkness forgot his name

Quote Originally Posted by (yoYo) View Post
    I've read the whole book 1 and decided to stop reading, 3mc's? I think there's only one, the guy with northern darkness forgot his name
    There are three. Duan Yu, Qiao Feng and Xuzhu. You barely broke the surface of the story.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears