Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 1522

Thread: Demi-God Semi-Devils

Duan Yu’s mind became clear, he said darkly: “Duan Yu, ah Duan Yu, why did you have such despicable ideas? Isn’t that being a shameless villain?” Seeing her pitiful face, he felt like he should make her happy, even if he must die, he will be willing to do it with a proud and arrogant air, he thought: “I was only thinking, how to live with her in a desert mountain or island every morning and evening, happy and enjoyable, but I did not think that this ‘happy and enjoyable’ is my happiness, not Wang Yuyan’s happiness. I, Duan Yu’s happiness is her, Wang Yuyan’s sadness. I want myself to be happy, that is loving myself, only by solving this problem in her heart is really loving her, and it’s good for her.”
    Wang Yuyan whispered: “Did I say something wrong? Are you angry at me?”
    Duan Yu said: “No, no, how can be angry at you?”
    Wang Yuyan said: “Then why aren’t you saying anything?”
    Duan Yu said: “I am thinking of something.”
    Duan Yu doesn’t have a plan: “I,compared to gentleman Murong, am behind him in terms of martial arts and literacy, I am behind him in terms of characters, I am behind him in terms of reputation, I am not on top of him. Plus, they know each other since childhoods, they love each other for a long time, of course I can not be compared to him. There is one thing I am better at than him, I know what is good for Miss Wang, Gentleman Murong isn’t as good as me. In the future, when miss Wang and gentleman Murong have descendants, her heart can still remember me, Duan Yu, knowing that in this world there won’t be a second person who is this good to her.”
    His heart is decided, he said: “Miss Wang, you do not have to panic, I will tell gentleman Murong, ask him not to be the prince consort, and quickly marry you.”
    Wang Yuyan was surprised, she said: “No! How can you do that? My cousin hates you to the bone, he won’t listen to you.”
    Duan Yu said: “I will be righteous, the point of a life is the love between a husband and wife, 2 hearts joined. Him and that Western Xia princess does not know each other, he won’t know if she is pretty or ugly, kind or evil, first time meeting, and they are married, that is absolutely wrong. I will also tell him that Miss wang is beautiful and pure, very rare to find, very gentle, you can’t find a second one. After a thousand year you can’t find one, after one thousand year there still won’t be one. Plus, Miss Wang loved Gentleman Murong for many years, so the love must be very deep, you can be that very fortunate husband, for all the lovers out there letting the heroes of Jianghu laugh?
    Wang Yuyan heard his words, she felt moved, she said lightly: “Gentleman Duan, you are very good to me, you flattered me, it made me happy….”
    Duan Yu said hurriedly: “No, no!” Once the word left his mouth, he thought that he had been infected by Bao Butong, and learned his favourite word. He couldn’t help but smile, and said: “I am very sincere, there words are from my heart.” Wang Yuyan also gave his “No, no!” a light smile.
    She said: “There are many good things to learn, you had to learn from my 3rd brother Bao.”
    Duan Yu saw her smiling, he liked it very much, he said: “I have thought this thoroughly I will go persuade him, not only will Gentleman Murong stop wanting to be the prince consort, he will also returned back to miss for marriage.”
    Wang Yuyan said: “Why do you want to do this? What benefit will you gain?”
    Duan Yu said: “ I can see miss happy, that is a great benefit.”
    Wang Yuyan’s mind became clear, she thought that the speech was an understatement, but it very true to her heart. Just that her heart has always been on Murong Fu, always with passion, but soon forgotten.
    She sighed and said: “You don’t know my cousin’s heart. In his heart, restoring the Great Yan is the most important thing. Second brother Gongye said that my cousin said: A real gentleman needs to do big things, that is the most important. If a man loses that desire because of children and wife, then he is not a hero. He also said: The Western Xia princess can be an ugly witch, it can also be a bad mouthed person, he won’t care, the point is that he can restore the Great Yan.”
    Duan Yu mumbled: “That is quite true, That Murong really, wholeheartedly wanted to become an emperor, Western Xia’s soldier really could help him restore his country, this…..this….this is truly difficult.” Seeing Wang Yuyan’ tears, even if he had to climbed a mountain full of sword, or jump into a hot pan full of oil, he will gladly to it.
    He said: “You can count on me 120 times, I will go and be that Western Xia prince consort. Then your cousin can’t be the prince consort, then he will have to return to you and marry you.”
    Wang Yuyan was surprised, and delighted, she asked: “What?”
    Duan Yu said: “I will be that Western Xia’s prince consort.”
    Wang Yuyan thought of, the day Gongya Gan came to told her that Murong Fu wanted to become the prince consort, to help restore the Great Yan. She felt hurt, and she cried, Gongye Gan wanted to persuade her, so he told her:
    “Gentleman Duan is the Dali Kingdom prince, his father, Duan Zhengchun, is the brother of the Dali emperor, he is the only royal descendant, so in the future, the throne must be passed on to him. Young master wants to restore Great Yan, that is truly difficult, the chance of being the emperor is almost second to none. He is a commoner, how can he be compared to the Dali prince Duan Yu? Western Xia wants to find a prince consort, finding a prince is naturally better than a commoner, at least the princess can become an empress, it’s better than being a commoner’s wife. The Dali prince coming to Xinzhou, with gold and silver, they have already spent 10 thousand, 8 thousand, spending another 2-3 thousand is not surprising. We, Murong family cannot be compared to them.” (Wang Yuyan thought: That bookworm is the Dali prince? I didn’t know that, why doesn’t he tell me? Does he really have a lot of money?)

So fast! Thank you!

wuxiabeginner you're doing a great job. I look for your updates twice a day. Thanks!

great stuff!

Hello again, I have a weird schedule, very busy on weekends. So please forgive me. Here is a short update.

“Plus, when it comes to literature, Gentleman Duan reads a lot of books and poetry. In terms of martial arts, the Dali family knows the 6 Meridian Sword, on Shaolin Mountain, young master was defeated from that move, all the world’s heroes saw it. Young master can’t use the ‘Returning you with your own way’ to defeat him.”(Wang Yuyan thought: Gentleman Duan also knows “Graceful Steps upon the Waves”, “Six Yang Snowmelt skills”, these type of martial arts, cousin doesn’t know them.)
    “If we talk about their appearance, they don’t differ too much. But Miss Wang, a real gentleman's air is not their appearance, he needs to be elegant and generous. Gentleman Duan is a bit naive, that is true. He wins in controlling himself, but once he saw you, he changed into a big, dumb person. Our young master, the only thing he thought about, day and night, is how to restore the Great Yan. He worries about it for a lot, of course it’d be harder for him to be elegant. If you didn’t appear between them, I bet that Gentleman Duan is a lot more elegant. Third bother Bao tried to ridicule him, but he just stood there, not caring. Gentleman Duan is broad-minded, graceful, elegant, rare to find among people. Just that he is a bit younger than our young master, he is still naive.” (Wang Yuyan thought: Gentleman Duan is about 8-9 nine years younger than my cousin, only 1-2 years older than me. Cousin already have 1-2 strands of white hair, I had to pretend I didn’t notice, or he won’t happy.)
    How about his people? Gentleman Duan have Dali’s 3 master, 4 bodyguards, high martial arts, they are not below us, Deng, Gongye, Bao, Feng. His sworn brother Xiao Feng, General Xiao, Mr. Xu Zhu, has top martial arts without a match, we have a Miss Wang who knows the martial arts of every sect, we are obviously not their match.” (Wang Yuyan thought: General Xiao and Mr. Xu Zhu’s martial arts, I can not understand at all, how can we even be their match?)
    “Even if the Western Xia’s king did chose our young master, General Xiao have ten thousand soldiers under his command, if he said: ‘Emperor, I suggest you choose my sworn brother, if the Dali’s crowned prince didn't become the prince consort, us 2 countries can combine and attack you, I think it will be difficult to block.’ After he said these words, our young master can only hand his position over to the emperor Duan and say: ‘Emperor Duan, congratulations, congratulations! I will go to my cousin, I will not be there to drink your wedding wine!” (Wang Yuyan thought: So this bookworm has this many benefits, I have always been thinking about cousin, not one bit about that bookworm. Well, he is ten times better, and I can do nothing to it.)
    “I heard that Gentleman Duan came all the way to Xinzhou, is to become the prince consort.” (Wang Yuyan thought: I came to Xinzhou, he followed me.)
    Last edited by wuxiabeginner; 07-11-17 at 03:16 AM.

Thank you! I am sure everyone would agree with me that we are very grateful with what you have and are translating. As long as you are still translating!

Hello. After this update, I would like to finish translate this whole chapter before posting it, so it might take some time. Thank you .
    “If gentleman Duan really want to become the prince consort, young master can only lose. Third brother Bao said, we could find a chance to cut his head off. Me and Big brother Deng, forth brother Feng all said no, if the Murong family does that sort of thing, won’t we become shameless villains? Only if Gentleman Duan wants to leave, not going to ask for the Princess’s hands in marriage, but how to persuade him to go back, is a big problem. Young master and I talked about it for days, but we are still hopeless.” (Wang Yuyan thought: You want me to go and ask him to go back. If he listens to me, won’t cousin go to be that prince consort?)
    “Young master focused wholeheartedly on restoring the Great Yan, there is a golden opportunity, but there is an obstacle. Only by passing this obstacle, young master can have the ability to restore the Great Yan. If he is the consort then the princess will be his wife, young master really does love you,he wants to take you as a concubine, that time he will visit you everyday, 8days, 10days and still he won’t go visit the princess for even once. Ai, just that we don’t have a way, how persuade Gentleman Duan to not become the prince consort? That’s a big part but we all have no way to help our young master…”(Wang Yuyan thought: You don’t have a way, I do hope Gentleman Duan go to be that prince consort, then cousin can’t go. But does Gentleman Duan be willing to be the prince consort?)
    But now Wang Yuyan hears that Duan Yu was willing to go be the Western Xia’s prince consort, as if the light just poked through a cloudy, dark night sky, she couldn’t help but feel happy, she said lowly: “Gentleman Duan, you are very nice to me, but if you do that, my cousin will hate you to the bones.”
    Duan Yu said: “So? He already hates me to the bone.”
    Wang Yuyan said: “You said, that you didn’t know if the princess is pretty or ugly, kind or mean, but because of me you are willing to marry her, this...this….isn’t this very difficult for you?”
    Duan Yu wanted to say: “If it’s for you, no matter what it is, I am ready to face it.” But then he thought: “I help you do things, if I want you to thank me, that is not a gentleman’s behavior.” So he said: “ It’s not because of you I face these difficulties, My dad wants me to go and marry this princess. I am going there for my father, it’s not for you.”
    Wang Yuyan was smart, Duan Yu loved her so much, how could it not be for her? She thought if he was insane, how can he just go and marry a person he doesn’t know? It was for her he went and do this thing, he didn’t get a merit, she was grateful. She took Duan Yu’s hand and said: “Gentleman Duan, My….my….whole life is indebted to you, in my next life….” She can only talk until here, she choked, she couldn’t talk anymore.

I'm most grateful either way! Who knows how long this text would have been stuck in limbo if you haven't come along....

Quote Originally Posted by bteoh View Post
    I'm most grateful either way! Who knows how long this text would have been stuck in limbo if you haven't come along....
    Exactly! I agree.

Sorry, I changed my mind. Considering how much there are in one chapter. I'll go back to just posting regularly.

The 2 of them have survived through many troubles, helping each other, alongside each other, for not only once, but it was nothing else, but this time Wang Yuyan felt moved, her hands gripped Duan Yu’s hand. Duan Yu felt her smooth, soft palm holding his own hand, in an instant, he felt as if even the sky falls down he wouldn’t care, he liked this feeling, he felt full of energy, he thought that if she is this good to him, even if he had to marry the Western Xia’s Princess, Great Song’s princess, Liao Empire’s princess, Tibet’s princess, Korea’s Princess, so what? He felt as if he was weak, under this circumstance, his blood was boiling, suddenly he was dancing, he felt dizzy, his body gave a few shakes, he moved sideways, a ‘plop’ sound, and he fell into the pond.
    Wang Yuyan was shocked, she shouted: “Gentleman Duan, gentleman Duan!” She held out her hands.
    Fortunately, the water isn’t very deep, the cold water Duan Yu a pat, his body suddenly snapped out of daydreaming, he dragged himself and climbed up.
    Because of Wang Yuyan’s shout, many people in the temple wake up. Xiao Feng, Xu Zhu, Ba Tianshi, Zhu Danchen all ran out. Seeing Duan Yu all wet and embarrassed, and Wang Yuyan’s face flushed and near the side, embarrassed, they all thought that the 2 are meeting near the pond, Duan Yu was clumsy, Wang Yuyan pushed him into the pond, they didn’t dare to laugh, nor ask anything. Duan Yu wanted to explain, but didn’t know what to say.
    The next day is the 7th of the 3rd month, 2 days from the Qingming festival. Ba Tianshi went out very early in the morning to the Xingqing house to take care of some business. After he finished, he hurry back to the temple and said to Duan Yu: “Young master, your father’s letter about asking the Western Xia’s princess hand in marriage, I have already give it to them. When they saw the letter, they were very polite, they said that this time young master came, they are very grateful, they believed they might be able to fulfill your wish.”
    After a while, there were man with horses outside the temple, followed by a loud noise. Ba Tianshi and Zhu Danchen went out to greet them, they are the Western Xia’s people, they come to meet Duan Yu and welcome him to there home. Xiao Feng is the Liao Empire southern king, the Liao Empire’s potential is higher than Dali, Western Xia only knew he came, but her told everyone not to reveal his identity, him and Xuzhu all became Duan Yu’s people, and followed him to their home.
    Every have just settles down, they heard somebody in the back garden was swearing: “What are you, coming here and gets the idea of marrying the princess? This consort position, our prince is definitely it, I say you better scurry back to your home!” Ba Tianshi heard this, he was angry, he thought that what kind of people will be rude enough to swear in front of someone’s home? When he opened the door, he saw 7-8 big man, standing in the garden shouting nonsense.
    Ba Tianshi and Zhu Danchen are both kind person, except Zhu Danchen is more refined, Ba Tianshi is more protective. Both of them didn’t make a sound, they just stood in front of the door. Listening to a couple of people cursing and insulting with words even they don’t know. When they heard the word “Our prince”, they knew right away the men were the subordinates of the Tibet prince.
    Ba Tianshi and Zhu Danchen exchanged a smile, they want to give these few men a lesson. Suddenly, the left door burst open, there were 2 men, one wearing yellow, one wearing black, they were fighting everywhere all of a sudden 3 men was on the ground, the other 2 are thrown out of the door. Then man in the black robe said: “Great, great!” The yellow robe man said: “No, no! Not great enough.” One of them is indeed Feng BoE, The other one is Bao butong.
    They heard one of the Tibet warriors shouting: “The one surnamed Murong, you should go back to Suzhou. You want to marry the western Xia princess, you annoyed our prince, ‘Returning you with your own move’, marry your sister and make her the little wife, let her stay in in Tibet, drinking milk tea everyday, she’ll be very happy.” Feng BoE ran out leaving a gust of wind. They heard a ‘Pa’ followed by an ‘Ai Ya’ sound, the Tibet warrior ran away leaving curses behind.
    Wang Yuyan sat in the room, she heard Bao, Feng two people and the tibet people, she frowned and shed tears quietly, deciding if she should meet them.

Bao Butong gave Ba Tianshi and Zhu Danchen a handshake and said: “Brother Ba, Brother Zhu came to Western Xia, are you here to watch a lively show, or do you have other plans?”
    Ba Tianshi laughed and said: “The reason Mr. Bao, Feng came, same for us.’
    Bao Butong said: “Dali prince Duan is also here to ask for the princess’s hand in marriage?’
    Ba Tianshi said “Exactly. Our young master is the son of the southern prince, the future of Dali Kingdom is all upon him. If he and the princess are married, it will be a perfect match. Gentleman Murong is indeed a man with good characters, except that your family status doesn’t really match.”
    Bao Butong face changed color, he said : “No, no! The royal contests are for the masters. The arguing, is for us.”
    Ba Tianshi laughed and said: “Things like arguing, Brother Bao is number 1, no human can withstand. Little brother admits defeat, and would like to bid farewell.” He waved his hand, and walked back into the room with Zhu Danchen, he said: “Little brother Zhu, listening to that Bao Butong speaking, it seems that our young master needs to participate in that royal contest. Our young master has a heavy internal injuries, his martial arts sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t, it is very hard to predict. If he cannot perform the Six Meridian Divine Sword, not only would he not be able to be that prince consort, he might have his life on the line, what should we do?” Zhu Danchen also didn’t have any ideas, so they went to find Xiao Feng, Xu Zhu to discuss.
    Xiao Feng said: “This royal contest, how do you compete? Is it alone, or with the subordinates? If others can participate in the fight, then you do not have to worry.”
    Ba Tianshi said: “Exactly. Little brother Zhu, let’s go ask the generals. Ask them how to compete, then we can make plans.” The 2 men walked out.
    Xiao Feng, Xu Zhu and Duan Yu, 3 men were drinking wine. You drink one cup, I drink one cup, having fun. Xiao Feng asked Duan Yu his experience with the Six Meridian Divine Sword, he wanted to teach him how to circulate his internal energy, so he can use his energy. He didn’t know that Duan Yu have no understanding of internal energy, he didn’t understand anything at all, how can he teach him in a short period of time? Xiao Feng had no other ways, so he kept drinking wine. Xu Zhu and Duan Yu’s wine capacity is not as good as his, after 5 to 6 bowls, Duan Yu is already drunk, not knowing anything around him.
    Duan Yu woke up feeling dizzy, he saw shadows from the paper window, he caught a glimpse of the moon, it’s late at night, his heart thought: “ Last night I didn’t finished listening to Miss Wang and I fell into the pond, What was she going to tell me? Will it be that she is waiting outside? Ai yo, not good, if she’s actually waiting outside for a long time, grew impatient, and went back to sleep, wouldn't I miss a big deal?” he hastily jumped, walked out the door quietly, passing a garden, he was about to open the big door when he heard someone whispered: “Gentleman Duan, come here, I have something to say.”

Out of surprise, Duan Yu jumped.
    Listening to the sound, it sounded gloomy and doesn’t sound like that person came with good intention, he was about to look back, he felt a tight tug, he had been captured. Duan Yu identified the sound, he asked: “Is it gentleman Murong?

Thank you! Don't mind either way.

Your every post is a cause for celebration. I certainly hope you are enjoying the translation work....

Although I'm quite a slow translator, I do enjoy the translation work.

That person said: “I don’t dare, it is me, I dare ask brother Duan to talk.” It is indeed Murong Fu. Duan Yu said: “Gentleman Murong asked, how can I dare not accompanying you? Please let go of me! “
    Murong Fu said: “There is no need to let go.”
    Duan Yu felt light, like flying. Actually, it’s Murong fu capturing him, he leapt on the roof.
    Duan Yu wanted to shout, then Xiao Feng, Xu Zhu must be awake and will come out and help him, but he thought: “If I shout, Miss Wang might also hear it, if she sees us 2 fight, she will be very unhappy. She won’t blame her cousin, she’ll always notice my wrongdoings, why do I have to make her angry?” He didn’t shout, he let Murong Fu captured him, walking out.
    It was late at night, but the moon is clear and bright, below Murong Fu is a stone path, than have became loess trails, both sides of the trails are filled with half green, yet not yellow long grass.
    Murong Fu had run for a while, he suddenly stopped, he put Duan Yu down heavily on the ground. Peng, Duan Yu fell on his shoulders, it didn’t hurt very much, he thought: “This person looks elegant, but his behaviours are barbaric.” He stood up and said: “If brother Murong wanted to talk to me, you can say it, why the need to act rough?”
    Murong Fu coldly laughed: “What did you say to my cousin yesterday night?”
    Duan Yu’s face became red, he said softly: “It’s really nothing, we just met and had a few words, that’s all.’
    Murong fu said: “You are a gentleman, the words you’ve said, the things you’ve done, why do you have to hide it?”
    Duan Yu was shocked, angers rushed forth, he said: “Of course I don’t need to hide it from you, I told Miss Wang, I will persuade you.”
    Murong Fu coldly laughed: “You said you will persuade me by saying: the point of a life is the love between a husband and wife, 2 hearts joined. You also said that Me and that Western Xia princess does not know each other, he won’t know if she is pretty or ugly, kind or evil, first time meeting, and we are married, that is absolutely wrong, right? You also said if I ruined cousin’s good intention, lovers will curse me, heroes in Jianghu will laugh at me, right?”
    Every word he said, Duan Yu was shocked, after he finished saying everything he stammered: “Miss….Miss Wang told you?
    Murong Fu said; “How would she tell me?”
    Duan Yu said: “Then you heard it yesterday night?’
    Murong Fu coldly laughed: “You can lie to the world’s every ignorant maidens, but you can’t lie to me.”
    Duan Yu said curiously: “What did I lie to you?”
    Murong fu said: “Isn’t it very clear, you yourself wanted to be the prince consort, you’re scared I’ll win, so you prepared a set of words, to trick me. Heihei, Murong Fu isn’t a 3 year old kid, how can I fall for it? You really are dreaming really big.”
    Duan Yu sighed: “I was sincere, I really hope you and Miss Wang will get married, living like gods and goddesses, growing old together until your hair are white.”
    Murong Fu laughed coldly: “Thanks to your golden words. Dali’s Duan and Gusu’s Murong have no relations whatsoever, why did you have to be good to me? If I am tied up by my cousin and couldn’t get out, you’ll go wear red and become that prince consort.”
      Duan Yu said angrily: “What nonsense? I am Dali’s next king, although Dali is a small country, we have never seen the word “prince consort’ 2 words as if it is the most important things in the world. Gentleman Murong, I’m persuading you, Wealth and riches means nothing, even of you actually became Western Xia’s prince consort, then you want to become Great Yan’s emperor, won’t you have to kill many people? Even if central plains people were killed by you until blood fills the rivers, bones piled as mountain, can you actually be the Great Yan’s emperor, is still very hard to say.”

Thank you so much for continuing. I'm really sorry about slacking off as I had a family crisis this earlier part of the year and my family member passed away. I benefit from reading your translations too.

hello thanks for continuing. perhaps we will see it finished ! i vaguely recall , some one with better memory can perhaps point it out , there was a post indicating that last chapter was already translated by that person and is in wait till rest catches up.

nice...
    thanks for all translators.

should be finished next year?

I wouldn't bet on it. If anything, we'll be lucky if it finishes within 5 years.

the last chapter (chapter 50) had been translated by temujin.

so theoretically , only left chapter 46,47,48,49

Quote Originally Posted by a_tumiwa View Post
    the last chapter (chapter 50) had been translated by temujin.

so theoretically , only left chapter 46,47,48,49

I would like to finish up the story. Can anyone direct me to the Chinese copy? Appreciate and thanks.