Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 266667686970717273747576
Results 1,501 to 1,514 of 1514

Thread: Demi-God Semi-Devils

It might be a good idea to compile the last few chapters into a fifth pdf. (There are 4 others made somewhere in this thread.) I might do it if I have the time just so this stuff doesn't get lost.

Quote Originally Posted by CancerLuna View Post
    It might be a good idea to compile the last few chapters into a fifth pdf. (There are 4 others made somewhere in this thread.) I might do it if I have the time just so this stuff doesn't get lost.
    pdf? not epub?

Quote Originally Posted by bteoh View Post
    This is truly a cause for celebration!! Finally! All the Jin Yong's major books have been translated into english!!!
    Now it is just Sword Stained with Royal Blood that is left..

Thanks so much Justin!!

Thank you Justin13 and - especially after reading the latest case involving the young Guardsman - I hope your conscription goes as well as such things can.

I was re-reading the beginning of Legend of the Condor Heroes in the recent thread discussing translation of that story - full of righteous anger towards foreigners rampaging and looting along the Jin-Song border. The end of this story has similar themes but somewhat different, ie. the Song border guards are baddies and we are "supporting" some of the foreigners (XF and some of the Lingjiu followers + people from Dali).

One thing that would be very interesting would be to check how often JY uses the term "Han" people versus "Song" over each story set in that time period.

Thank you Justin13 for the last sprint to the finish line! This novel has been a relay race lasting several years if not decades. Thank you to all the other relay race translators!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasam17 View Post

Thanks so much Justin!!
    I read your earlier post bro but my hands are full now. Working on a APP. If anyone has any reliable contacts in Japan, please introduce to me. thefinaljustin at google [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Patudo View Post
    Thank you Justin13 and - especially after reading the latest case involving the young Guardsman - I hope your conscription goes as well as such things can.

I was re-reading the beginning of Legend of the Condor Heroes in the recent thread discussing translation of that story - full of righteous anger towards foreigners rampaging and looting along the Jin-Song border. The end of this story has similar themes but somewhat different, ie. the Song border guards are baddies and we are "supporting" some of the foreigners (XF and some of the Lingjiu followers + people from Dali).

One thing that would be very interesting would be to check how often JY uses the term "Han" people versus "Song" over each story set in that time period.

Fellow sg? My exercise ended in march... all smooth. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjasam17 View Post

Thanks so much Justin!!
    not really...

the other fox aka young fox is only available chapter 1

Thank you very much for finishing the translation. Thanks to everybody who has translated.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

Thank your amazing work

I'd like to chime in my thanks, too for the work of all the translators! I was reading this when d4rkskinz was taking over, back in I think 2014. When the translation seemed to grind to a halt just as the book's different threads were starting to tie themselves together into a whole, it nearly broke my heart, so I didn't dare read the new posts more recently for fear of being disappointed again... Now it's all been translated, I can do it... I think it's back to the beginning again for me, though, so the whole story's fresh! Thanks very much infinityex and wuxiabeginner for keeping the translation alive in its darkest hour, and for Justin13 for his amazing work in finishing this off... Wow! True heroes.

Even if some of us "lurk", the work done on these translations is very much appreciated. Such a fantastic labour of love, something very very special indeed. I hope that you are all proud of having been a part of this. I am in awe...

You're welcome! I'm so glad that the others completed it!

Thumbs up Thanks

Wow! Hooray! Thanks to God, after so many years of anticipation, the translation of this attractive novel has been completed!
    We cannot thank enough to all the translators of this novel for their hard work, especially to the dear Justin.
    Dear Justin Bravo! Thanks very much!
    "The bitterest enemy of you is carnal desires of yourself."

"The best fight is fight against carnal desires of oneself."

- The Successor of the Prophet of Islam, Imam Ali peace be upon him

wow, this novel finally done, w00t.