Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thai song

Default thai song

dear all,

i need some help here with a thai song that i've no idea who's the singer or the title of the song. i happened to hear that song while i was on a holiday trip to thailand. guess its a popular song rite now as it was aired on tv. its sung by a female artist, if not mistaken its a love song (according to the mtv clips). there's 1 scene in that i remembered in the mtv is where the couple is in the cinema n the female doesnt entertain the guy. or rather the female doesnt enterttain that guy at most time. lol. care to give some help fellow thai fans here??

More Info cause this description brings alot to my mind. Can you describe the singer?

Quote Originally Posted by haibinglover
    More Info cause this description brings alot to my mind. Can you describe the singer?
    oh gosh. i really cant think of anything more than that as i've only seen the mtv once. its a slow song (i guess coz i cant understand thai or know any thai singers). well, i'll say the singer has long hair. guess most female singer has long hair huh...

have u got the mv somewhere? it helps!
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    have u got the mv somewhere? it helps!
    unfortunately, nope... i saw that mv on thai tv channel once when i was on holiday there. that is why i'm asking for some help here with a lil info of wat i know.
    i think its a popular song at i heard someone sang that song in a coffee house.

guess those info that i provide is to general eh... as not much of respond is given in here. :-)

got 2 new thai albums.

1. palmy - beautiful ride
    2. zita zalai - zita zalai

if you don't know who they are, go over to youtube.com and search.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    got 2 new thai albums.

ok. thanks. i'll check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    got 2 new thai albums.

they are not the one that i'm looking for. thanks for the help.
    guess its common to show cinema's in mv huh. sigh

I would really like to help you but the info you've provided is very minimal, the only thing I can do is list some thai female singers that are pretty popular at the moment but you'll have to research it yourself.

1)tata young
    2)marsha
    3)four & mod
    4)punch
    5)lydia
    6)nat myria

That all I can think of at the top of my head.

Also as a hint, in Thailand, when it comes to the music industry, there are two main companies, one is GMM Grammy, the other is RS Promotion, there is a high chance you're female artist is contracted under one of these companies. If you at least find a pic of the singer I'll be glad to provide you with a name.

Good luck
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

do you remember anything else from the MV?

what age would you say the singer was in?

did the singer seem to be full thai(asian) or mixed?

and the singer's hair was long? was it curly? layered? what was the color of the hair?

and what kind of music was it? was it hip hop, pop, or country? you have to becareful because the newer country songs in thailand, especially from female artists, tend to sound like pop music.

i hope i can help you. the list of singers that sutisa put up are very good singers. i hope you try to listen to their songs too.

OH, here is a good place for you to listen to good thai songs for free www.ethaimusic.com they provide lyrics in thai and the translation of the song.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa
    I would really like to help you but the info you've provided is very minimal, the only thing I can do is list some thai female singers that are pretty popular at the moment but you'll have to research it yourself.

1)tata young
    2)marsha
    3)four & mod
    4)punch
    5)lydia
    6)nat myria

That all I can think of at the top of my head.

Also as a hint, in Thailand, when it comes to the music industry, there are two main companies, one is GMM Grammy, the other is RS Promotion, there is a high chance you're female artist is contracted under one of these companies. If you at least find a pic of the singer I'll be glad to provide you with a name.

Good luck
    thanks sutisa. i'll search on those singers' name 1st. hopefully the singer i'm looking for is one of them in ur list.
    frankly speaking, i really have no idea who's the singer.
    thanks again sutisa....

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    do you remember anything else from the MV?

what age would you say the singer was in?

did the singer seem to be full thai(asian) or mixed?

and the singer's hair was long? was it curly? layered? what was the color of the hair?

and what kind of music was it? was it hip hop, pop, or country? you have to becareful because the newer country songs in thailand, especially from female artists, tend to sound like pop music.

i hope i can help you. the list of singers that sutisa put up are very good singers. i hope you try to listen to their songs too.

OH, here is a good place for you to listen to good thai songs for free www.ethaimusic.com they provide lyrics in thai and the translation of the song.
    oh boy... all i remember from that MV is that the female singer eats popcorn in the cinema watching movie with her boyfriend . but i guess the key point here is that she's not paying any attention or give any response to him.

straight long hair. layered? i think so.

mmm... its sounds like a very slow song. i'll guess its a country song.

thanks for the web link gugu.

I think I might have an idea of what you're talking about.

In the movie scene/clip, did the guy do anything to get attention from the girl? did the girl have bangs also?
    It might be a whole different MV that I'm talking about with the scene. It's also a 'country' song like you said before.

In the movie scene/clip, did the guy do anything to get attention from the girl? did the girl have bangs also?
    It might be a whole different MV that I'm talking about with the scene. It's also a 'country' song like you said before.
    Who are you thinking off, cas this has made me really curious as to who the mystery singer is.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

i cant really remember any other scenes coz its i only take a short glace of the MV.
    care to share that MV? it may be or may not be the mv i'm talking about but i'll truely appreciate it. u can mail it to me. my email add. is [email protected]
    thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by kacheek
    oh boy... all i remember from that MV is that the female singer eats popcorn in the cinema watching movie with her boyfriend . but i guess the key point here is that she's not paying any attention or give any response to him.

straight long hair. layered? i think so.

mmm... its sounds like a very slow song. i'll guess its a country song.

thanks for the web link gugu.

you're very welcome.

oh, so it is a country song. i don't think i can be much help since i don't know many country singers

when you guys find out who it is let me know too. better yet, it would be great if haibinglover can share the mv with all of us

I couldn't be bothered creating a new thread so I'll just continue with this one.

Has anyone listened to Lydia's new album "nineteen"? is it any good? Also didn't golf & mike do some korean album, hows that one? not that I listen to korean music but those two guys are cute.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa
    I couldn't be bothered creating a new thread so I'll just continue with this one.

Has anyone listened to Lydia's new album "nineteen"? is it any good? Also didn't golf & mike do some korean album, hows that one? not that I listen to korean music but those two guys are cute.

i have most of all of lydia's album except nineteen, because they only have 4 new songs and the rest are older songs. i didn't want to waste money buying it, i'm waiting for it to be mixed with other new songs or artists. but i like lydia's voice and the 4 new songs are nice. i could upload them for you and pm you the links later if you want
    here's the title of the new songs.
    1. dai mai tah chun ja bauk wah ruk ter
    2. with you
    3. hua jai woon wai
    4. mai rauk

as for golf and mike, sorry i don't like them at all. i've heard a few of their songs, but i'm not impressed by them. so i don't have any of their music. but i can have a friend upload some songs for you if you like

~~~~~~~~~~

okay, i didn't want to start a new thread either, so i was wondering if anyone has heard of the new album sleepless society 2. if anyone has the album or is getting it tell me how it is. i heard Nat's song called 'tud jai mai dai' is good.

here's lydia's 'dai mai tah chun ja bauk wah ruk ter' it's on the ethaimusic website
    http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/656.htm