Thread: 18:29

Default 18:29

Anyone heard or even watched this series yet?i think it's pretty good as it's hilarious.......but i dun know much about it's cast so anyone with info,pls share it with me!

I just happened to finish this series minutes ago.

EDIT - In light of the newly added spoiler tags...I've decided to use them here.

click to show/hide spoilers
    It's pretty good and cute series. It's a romance comedy that tells a story of a couple who met in high school and had a long love story. It's very sweet. They get married when they get older. Hye-chan and Bong Man aka Sang Young is married and well Hye Chan wanted to get a divorce because of how her husband has been treating her poorly ever since he's become popular as an actor and after much disappointment and then even seeing her husband help Shin Ji-Young, his co-star while she was drunk and carrying her. And Ji Young saying that she loves HC's husband, she decides to file for divorce. Of course, on her way she gets into an accident and gets amnesia and reverts to being 18 years old and not remembering the times that she fell in love with Bong Man and so she goes through many obstacles and also re-realize her dream when she was a teenager that she wanted to be a screenplay writer. Her husband Bong Man tries to mend their relationship and he falls in love with her again because she seems like a different person after she had lost her memories. So even though HC has lost her memories, she finds each day that she's growing to love the man they say is her husband and Bong Man learns to be a better husband as he remembers the way he acted poorly towards her. So he tries very hard to care for her and love her before she remembers and decides to divorce him again.

In a way this amnesia has helped them realize how much they love each other with all the years they've known each other and it has helped HC rediscover her love for writing screenplay instead of staying at home to be a housewife. And It has helped BM realize that its important to care for his wife more than his work.

You can watch the entire drama on youtube.com.

CAST!

Park Sun Young as Yoo Hye-chan
    Ryu Soo Young as Kang Sang-young
    Park Eun Hye as Shin Ji-young
    Lee Joong Moon as Kim Noon
    Shin Goo as Kang Chi-soo
    Jo Eun Ji as Yoo Hye-won (Hye-chan's younger sister)
    Kim Ji Young as Spicy rice cake grandmother
    Lee Sang Woo as Kang Bong-kyu
    Ahn Nae Sang as Suh Yoon-oh
    Lee Dae Yeon as Choi Ki-ja
    Jung Da Hye as Lee Eun-ji
    Jo Yang Ja as Park Soon-nyeo
    Kim Da Rae as Lee Sun-mi
    Lee Han Wi as Park Kam-dok
    Choi Si Won as young Kang Bong man

Summary:

The main chracter is Yoo Hye Chan who is 29 years old.Hye Chan is married to Kang Bong Man who is her old classmate in high school whom she despised and hated because of his cocky attitude.But later she fell for him after being rejected by Si Woo her crush.

In the first scene Hye Chan is bringing divorce papers to court because she thinks her husband is cheating on her with their friend Ji Young who is an actress working with him(she actually likes him).But she has a car accident on her way there.After the accident she thinks she is 18 again and she has no memory being married or is 29.

While she is in her temporary memory lost she faces many obstacles to regain her memory and her life.This movie is funny and cute and kinda sad.

From Source: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/18_vs._29
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-29-07 at 10:33 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

This is an btw ok and good series..story line is kinda cute..teaches you about life and love...i guess..the only turns off is the lead actor...he doesn't seems to fit right with the part...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

im watching this drama right now, and i think its starting to get boring. im on episode 6, and it just seems like the actress's facial expressions and actions are very generic and boring.

I already had this drama in my collection but never get a chance to actually sit down and watch it yet. hope it's gonna worth my while to see it lol i'm gonna go with suet seung's recommendation

its a funny, romantic drama. a nice break from all those sad ones. definitely recommendedddd! plus that teenager of the lead is cute ;] i love how they always have a mini love story at the end. hahas watch it!
    edit: Choi Si Won as young Kang Bong man
    no wonder hes so hot; hes a member of the group super junior.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    its a funny, romantic drama. a nice break from all those sad ones. definitely recommendedddd! plus that teenager of the lead is cute ;] i love how they always have a mini love story at the end. hahas watch it!
    edit: Choi Si Won as young Kang Bong man
    no wonder hes so hot; hes a member of the group super junior.
    thanks. definitely gonna go home today and start watching lol i too hate the sad dramas eps. from korea. lately been watching sad movies like daisy, a moment to remember, japanese crying out loud at the center of the world. i really need a break from sadness lol