Thread: question on pictures for reviews

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Default question on pictures for reviews

question: i wrote a review and posted links for pictures under the optional section that asked for links if you want to post pictures. i posted links for my pictures, but when i clicked on the link to my review (its edited, not live yet), the pictures didn't show. i want to ask, is it that the pictures won't show untilthe review is live, or is it that they're not planning to use the pictures?

Umm I'm not sure if they're planning on using the pics...but when it goes live, they always add at least one picture to your review. So there will definitely be a pic.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Umm I'm not sure if they're planning on using the pics...but when it goes live, they always add at least one picture to your review. So there will definitely be a pic.
    thank you. i would like my review a lot less if it didin't have a picture.

The optional section for posting links to images is only to help us search for related pictures for the review but not all the images may be used if we find alternate images for it that are more fitting. Posting us links is definitely helpful though.

When your review is being edited by an editor, the pictures are ignored since only grammar and spelling are checked at this point. Once the review passes through editorial, the final publishing stage is where we decide what pictures to use for the review before it makes it to the public. And yep, unless the production you reviewed is really obscure and old, there will be at least one picture in the review. Hope that helps!
    -SC

Quote Originally Posted by spcnet
    The optional section for posting links to images is only to help us search for related pictures for the review but not all the images may be used if we find alternate images for it that are more fitting. Posting us links is definitely helpful though.

When your review is being edited by an editor, the pictures are ignored since only grammar and spelling are checked at this point. Once the review passes through editorial, the final publishing stage is where we decide what pictures to use for the review before it makes it to the public. And yep, unless the production you reviewed is really obscure and old, there will be at least one picture in the review. Hope that helps!
    thanks for the info
    dolphin_bay

This is a fabulous camera; however, it was previously used.