Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariel Lin (林依晨)

shes 24 already? looks more like 16 to me. and they're making a Legend of the Condor Heroes (2007)? i hope shes not huang rong or else she'll look like guo jing's daugther
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I still think ariel is ugly. Mismatched eyes, thick lips, big nose, etc. But she is becoming a really good actress, and I think I appreciate that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    shes 24 already? looks more like 16 to me. and they're making a Legend of the Condor Heroes (2007)? i hope shes not huang rong or else she'll look like guo jing's daugther
    lol..too bad..lets accept the fact..shes taking up the role of Huang Rong..

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    I still think ariel is ugly. Mismatched eyes, thick lips, big nose, etc. But she is becoming a really good actress, and I think I appreciate that much more.
    Well, I can't really force you to like her, cos I believe that people have different views... However, my view of her will never change... The cute girl she ever was, and ever will be... =)

btw, yongjian... I'm sorry you can't see the pics... I'll go find out why, but that will take a super long time due to my ignorance of the use of computer... Sorry... =(
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

Quote Originally Posted by coolseason
    Well, I can't really force you to like her, cos I believe that people have different views... However, my view of her will never change... The cute girl she ever was, and ever will be... =)

btw, yongjian... I'm sorry you can't see the pics... I'll go find out why, but that will take a super long time due to my ignorance of the use of computer... Sorry... =(
    its ok coolseason..thank you..i can c already..somehow i cant c juz now..maybe something wrong with the loading..

and yes..i think lin yi chen is cute too n i like her acting..

Well, I actually have to agree with you on that. Ariel Lin is not pretty, but like you said, she's a good actress. You don`t have to be gorgeous to act well.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao
    Well, I actually have to agree with you on that. Ariel Lin is not pretty, but like you said, she's a good actress. You don`t have to be gorgeous to act well.
    well..shes not pretty..but shes not ugly too...and at the very least..she is cute...

Who said that I don't like Ariel? I said that she's ugly, because her features are ugly, and she looks ugly without thick make up. I think she's cute too, but cute doesn't equate to being a beauty. I even think that my mum's friend who is about 50, short and fat is really cute.

Anyway, I said that I appreciate her acting. Which is why I will rather watch Ariel in a drama compared to Rainie Yang or Cyndi Wang even though they are prettier. Rainie is really cute and pretty, but her acting is bad, and her hosting is boring, she is only a supporting character compared to AYA or Jacky Wu. Cyndi Wang's acting is just bad period.

Who said that I don't like Ariel? I said that she's ugly, because her features are ugly, and she looks ugly without thick make up. I think she's cute too, but cute doesn't equate to being a beauty. I even think that my mum's friend who is about 50, short and fat is really cute.

Anyway, I said that I appreciate her acting. Which is why I will rather watch Ariel in a drama compared to Rainie Yang or Cyndi Wang even though they are prettier. Rainie is really cute and pretty, but her acting is bad, and her hosting is boring, she is only a supporting character compared to AYA or Jacky Wu. Cyndi Wang's acting is just bad period.
    Well, I'm sorry about my inferencing... =) Glad you like her...

Anyway, frankly speaking, compared to omany actresses I've supported so far, Ariel is one of the not so pretty ones(???), but I REALLY LOVE HER ACTING!!! Although I've only watched Tian Wai Fei Xian, her acting had already created a huge impact on me, as I really wonder how someone can actually play a witty, clever, innocent, cute, righteous, emotional and many many roles at once... She really rocks! =)

Well, I'm sorry about my inferencing... =) Glad you like her...

Anyway, frankly speaking, compared to omany actresses I've supported so far, Ariel is one of the not so pretty ones(???), but I REALLY LOVE HER ACTING!!! Although I've only watched Tian Wai Fei Xian, her acting had already created a huge impact on me, as I really wonder how someone can actually play a witty, clever, innocent, cute, righteous, emotional and many many roles at once... She really rocks! =)
    yes..this is true..though she cant be compared to other actresses in terms of looks or figure..she juz acts really well n somehow she always seems to have the ability to attract audiences...

hmm..'Tian Wai Fei Xian' is great..'It All Started With A Kiss' is great too..but somehow i dun like 'Tokyo Juliet'..watched the 1st few episodes n found it kinda boring..storyline isnt that gd as well...

Huang Rung is not supposed to be a gorgeous character anyways. IMO, Barbara Rung's portrayal of HR was by far the best ever and she was never pretty. I think Ariel can do fairly well with this role.

I like her alot more in Tian Wai Fei Xian, compared to It started with a Kiss, although I LOVE Joe in ISWAK, because he was so smart and cool in it, but ariel was creating so many problems for him, so it became a little annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    Huang Rung is not supposed to be a gorgeous character anyways. IMO, Barbara Rung's portrayal of HR was by far the best ever and she was never pretty. I think Ariel can do fairly well with this role.
    I think ariel can pull of the character pretty well, although I wonder how she will compare to Barbara and Zhou Xun. Personally, I think that Athena's portrayal was the weakest, and I didn't really like Julian as Guo Jing as well.

Sorry fans, but i seriously feel that she needs to lose some weight. This is just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by *aLySsA4eVa*
    Sorry fans, but i seriously feel that she needs to lose some weight. This is just my opinion.
    yes..i think so too..i always c Ariel with a small tummy in her drama series..gotta look quite carefully..lol..but most of the clothes picked for her would concede these flaws already, thus, its not gonna be easy spotting...

Quote Originally Posted by YongJian
    yes..i think so too..i always c Ariel with a small tummy in her drama series..gotta look quite carefully..lol..but most of the clothes picked for her would concede these flaws already, thus, its not gonna be easy spotting...
    lol.... Well, I guess I've never notice that... Must look harder then...

lol.... Well, I guess I've never notice that... Must look harder then...
    haha..she seems to have slimmed down a bit in her latest dramas..so cant really find her tummy already..try searching in her older dramas..ehhh..i can remember IASWAS the last few episodes when she was wearing those fitting blouses..her tummy is obvious..

She did okay in Love Contract with Mike He. Very sad ending though--but weird with the twist of "the end" and "fin"

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions
    She did okay in Love Contract with Mike He. Very sad ending though--but weird with the twist of "the end" and "fin"
    hmmm..i dun really like the role she played in 'Love Contract'..somehow i am juz stuck to her image of Xiang Qin in IASWAK...

I like Ariel's performance in LC but Mike was a little too sissy I thought. I don't enjoy watching ISWAK coz Xiang Qin's character is too dumb & stupid haha! But credits to Ariel's acting this character till so convincing that I dislike XQ alot.

Okay my first drama of Ariel was TWFX, I think she did a pretty job there which leads me to watch later ISWAK, LC, True Love 18, Seventh Grade and now Tokyo Juliet. Watched her 2 movies as well, Kungfu Girls & Love Me, If You Can. The later is a must watch for Ariel's performance. She had a stunning portrayal of a lesbian character in the movie! I do admire Ariel as a natural acting talent.