Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariel Lin (林依晨)

Quote Originally Posted by kenixgoh
    I like Ariel's performance in LC but Mike was a little too sissy I thought. I don't enjoy watching ISWAK coz Xiang Qin's character is too dumb & stupid haha! But credits to Ariel's acting this character till so convincing that I dislike XQ alot.

Okay my first drama of Ariel was TWFX, I think she did a pretty job there which leads me to watch later ISWAK, LC, True Love 18, Seventh Grade and now Tokyo Juliet. Watched her 2 movies as well, Kungfu Girls & Love Me, If You Can. The later is a must watch for Ariel's performance. She had a stunning portrayal of a lesbian character in the movie! I do admire Ariel as a natural acting talent.
    haha..i seriously..i prefer IASWAK and TWFX only..think she did best in these 2 dramas..

She's my favorite actress!!! I am soooo looking forward to her new series LOCH! I've seen some of her series and I have to admit that she's very talented. AND she can sing!

Ariel Lin...well, she doesn't top the pretty list, but I do agree she's very cute! Became her fan after seeing her in ISWAK, one of the most addicting T-series.

I thought Xiang Qin was funny, if not that smart.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Ariel Lin...well, she doesn't top the pretty list, but I do agree she's very cute! Became her fan after seeing her in ISWAK, one of the most addicting T-series.

I thought Xiang Qin was funny, if not that smart.
    well..normally the not so smart gals will be the more adorable ones..

up till now, i still have not seen an adorable smart gal..

up till now, i still have not seen an adorable smart gal..
    Awww... they're out there. They just choose to do something different with their lives other than acting. Since they're smart anyhow.

And i hear Ariel lost a ton of weight for LOCH. So unhealthy...

Quote Originally Posted by Cacophony
    Awww... they're out there. They just choose to do something different with their lives other than acting. Since they're smart anyhow.

And i hear Ariel lost a ton of weight for LOCH. So unhealthy...
    yea, that's too bad.. but I think the public is too demanding. in ISWAK, everyone says she needs to lose weight cuz she's got a bit of chubs and then she does lose weight and people think she's unhealthy. it's a lose-lose situation unfortunately. I think ariel is an amazing actress and she's super cute with an awesome smile. She's got real talent, unlike some actresses who get fame and fortune only from their looks. I thought she looked fine weight-wise in ISWAK. I mean, it's about being healthy, not being a stick. I think when actresses lose too much weight, they start to look older and gaunty.

oh, and ariel is awesome at hosting e-shows too... and it's obvious everyone who works with her adores her and respects her acting talent.

has anyone watched her series with Hu Ge? Fairy in Wonderland, when was it out? Should i watch that or watch Love Contract next?

I watched Fairy from Wonderland and it was pretty good. Really cute. If you're a big fan of Ariel you should definitely watch it. I love Hu Ge too, so it was doubly good.

So, LOCH will be release much later?

I heard that she had to lose weight because the character of Huang Rong is described as a petite lady. The director didn't want to see her chubbiness
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

She had to lose 10 斤 (jin), which is >10 lbs, and 5 kg. Now, according to what's posted on sina, she used to weigh 42 kg, and I kind of doubt she weighs 37 kg now since that'd be scary...so she probably wasn't 42 to start off with, based on her pictures...at least I hope she wasn't, so she's not too unhealthy. But she's lost weight, and I admire her dedication to the role though. Seems like she's working hard.

I think Ariel's chubbiness made her cute, but I do think her chubbiness takes away from Huang Rong's cleverness, as well as her petite description. All the past actresses who played Huang Rong were thin, so there's a lot of pressure. I think it kind of comes with the role. Actresses just work in such an industry.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Wow, 42 KG in America is paper thin. Thats almost unhead of for a girl.

i like ariel..

at first i was disapointed that ady was not the lead in TWFX but seeing ariel's acting capacity, i cudnt complain...she's good...n i find her likeable....although my love for ady remains unchanged...

watch twfx insted of love contract coz lc is not gud excep for the soundtrack...but ariel s stil gud in acting...but i find the storyline not apealing n the other casts including mike he were no good...but he did improv in dby...

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    i like ariel..

at first i was disapointed that ady was not the lead in TWFX but seeing ariel's acting capacity, i cudnt complain...she's good...n i find her likeable....although my love for ady remains unchanged...

watch twfx insted of love contract coz lc is not gud excep for the soundtrack...but ariel s stil gud in acting...but i find the storyline not apealing n the other casts including mike he were no good...but he did improv in dby...
    lol... Glad you liked her...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.51xw.com/2006-08-26/15368290003.jpg')
    Anyway, this photo is taken when Ariel is filming Legend of the Condor heroes... She had slim down a lot, but you can still see some puppy fat in her... Which is what is attractive about her... cos if a girl is too skinny, it's kinda scary... Lin Yi Chen is cute and chubby... haha...
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

yes she lost a lot of weight..i m looking forward to seeing her in loch

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    Wow, 42 KG in America is paper thin. Thats almost unhead of for a girl.
    how tall is Ariel again? cuz I think height is a big thing.. I think I can believe she's about 42 kg when they call her "chubby" cuz people just look bigger on TV and she looks chubbier cuz of her rounder face. I hope she's not stick skinny though... but yes, I do admire her for her dedication to the role and losing weight for it. I hope she gains it back when she films ISWAK 2 though, cuz it wouldn't be right with her being so skinny! I think she's so cute the way she is!

ei guyz!!!! im an ariel addict fan too as in!!! shes really beautiful! i love her with joe in ISWAK! they are PERFECT! her acting is like true to life! they have a really excellent chemistry!!! here are some pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    She's my favorite actress!!!
    Yeah she a good actress, same goes to Rainie Yang!

yap yap... Ariel is indeed a good actress... Just like her innocent look and it lookos as if nothing will ever make her angry or anything... (Though I'm not sure about real life) but her looks gives me that feeling... Furthermore, isn't she just like any 'xian qi liang mu' a guy is looking out for? Gosh... How I wish Singapore will have more girls which is like Ariel... Or maybe some girls in China, Taiwan or Japan... Korea will not be that bad either... Singaporean girls are getting more and more hot tempered... Or maybe because I never really interacted with them much directly... Aw well, if that is the case... I'm sorry...
    Drama Serial Maniac... The crazy one

Default Ariel Lin

hey guys!!!! just wanna ask, what season or part is the LOCH of Liu Yi Fei?? i think she did LOCH coz i aired here in Manila... anyways, did you like the Secret Garden Of ariel???? i also lyk dat! the first one!!! uhmmm... wat is dat weight loos thing??? she have done dat for her movies???? ahhh.... so dedicated... but i think she is not that chubby... i agree with all of you!!!she is indeed a perfect Actress! as in! dats why i like taiwanese people coz thyre good. but im not saying that korean, china, or etc. is not good at all! esp. koren coz Princess hours or Goong is good too....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    how tall is Ariel again? cuz I think height is a big thing.. I think I can believe she's about 42 kg when they call her "chubby" cuz people just look bigger on TV and she looks chubbier cuz of her rounder face. I hope she's not stick skinny though... but yes, I do admire her for her dedication to the role and losing weight for it. I hope she gains it back when she films ISWAK 2 though, cuz it wouldn't be right with her being so skinny! I think she's so cute the way she is!
    She's reported to be 160cm...and 42 kg for 160cm is still skinny, especially for an adult. I'm about her height and a kg heavier than her, and based on pictures I doubt she is actually 42 kg. She has a chubby face, but also on her arms you can see she's definitely not thin. But it's a good thing that she's not really 42 kg.

Those Huang Rong pics look really pretty...I'm actually excited for LOCH 07, oddly.