Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariel Lin (林依晨)

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    it is part of my anti invisible campaign protest
    Oh, it was suppose to be an anti-invisible campaign? I just thought you gave up telling me and finally followed in my footsteps. I'm sorry dear, if you really want me to get off the invisible mode, I'll do it for a week.

Has Ariel's ISWAK part 2 aired yet?

deleted.....
    Last edited by skylee; 10-01-09 at 03:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skylee View Post
    Yeah, it doesn't look like she's lip synching in this one. Her voice is cute, but too soft which I mentioned earlier. I wouldn't doubt that she'd sound nice if given the proper training. But I don't think actresses like Liu Yi Fei ever underwent formal vocal trainings, did she? Seems they just relied on technology to edit her voice, and that was it. :/ Well, at least Ariel has a decent voice to start out with.
    LYF did spend about a year in formal vocal training, as we all can see and hear, it didn't do her any good.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995 View Post
    Oh, it was suppose to be an anti-invisible campaign? I just thought you gave up telling me and finally followed in my footsteps. I'm sorry dear, if you really want me to get off the invisible mode, I'll do it for a week.

Has Ariel's ISWAK part 2 aired yet?
    its ok, i sort of giving up on it

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    uhh, even if u become invisble... i dunt think thatll help in anyways
    but, i think ill give u some encouragements so hope ur protest would be a great success
    hehe thanks
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

found this pic .. she looks very pretty and cute here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you, perfectrose.

Lunar: How do you go into invisible mode? Thnx.
    ~red
    PS. I will get those songs to you ASAP...I tried once, but it was REALLY REALLY slow.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Thank you, perfectrose.

Lunar: How do you go into invisible mode? Thnx.
    ~red
    PS. I will get those songs to you ASAP...I tried once, but it was REALLY REALLY slow.
    hey red, u can go to "User CP" on that blue bar and then click on "Edit Options" in the left colum and the first opion that appears is "Using Invisible Mode"... hope that helps
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Thank you, perfectrose.
    anytime red ..
    does anyone have new pics of her recently ?? specially when she's filming ISWAK 2 thanks ..

dont tell me uve decided to go on invisible mode too
    ugh, i regret telling u sooo much......
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

thanks red .. nice pics
    is that a guy beside Ze Shu's mom is the one who played A Rang ( A Meng's little brother )in Devil Beside you ?? What role does he play in
    ISWAK 2?? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=iswak2pressconference73fa1.jpg')

I think they're both look cute here. Nice couple
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/gtmilky/arielgallery/iswakpro/iswak_pro2.jpg')

extremely CUTE !

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yummycelebrities.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/ariel-lin-pic-0005.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/9123/114126911rx.jpg')
    Jang Nara

Jang Nara (MTV clips, advertisement clips, etc..)
    http://lonelyviet.com/showthread.php?t=26451

Thnx so much for the pics, everyone!

Leanna: Don't worry, I won't go on that mode TOO much....
    perfectrose: To tell you the truth, I have no clue...I haven't seen ISWAK.

Thnx so much for the pics, everyone!

Leanna: Don't worry, I won't go on that mode TOO much....
    perfectrose: To tell you the truth, I have no clue...I haven't seen ISWAK.
    oh great, but o well
    im on invisible mode too.... think its a great way to prevent others from stalking u
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

lol, Leanna....I'm on invisi mode right now too...

lol, Leanna....I'm on invisi mode right now too...
    *bangs head on wall
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

she doens't look eye candy for me, but kinda good acting

Hey guys, GUESS WHAT? Hu Ge likes to work with Ariel more than with LYF!

Article 1: Ariel revealed she’d already asked after HuGe’s injury post-haste.
    Sina Entertainment reported about HuGe’s traffic accident in ZheJiang, JiaXi. His right face and forehead were disfigured in the injury. His company was prepared for the worst. Spokesperson, Mdm Cai disclosed that altho’ HuGe’s is currently out of life-threatening danger, his entire face is wrapped in bandages. Hence they’ll wait till the stitches are removed to ascertain the extent of facial damages before making further plans. If the scarring is obvious, they’ll send him overseas for plastic surgery.
    HuGe’s traffic accident has brought about severe losses to his company’s investment in LOCH. The filming of LOCH started not long ago and now faces the possibility of deferral due to HuGe’s injuries. The production team estimated a 3-week to 1 month suspension and could only determine the date of recommencement based on HuGe’s rate of recovery.
    Becos’ of LOCH production adjournment, HuGe’s co-star, Ariel needn’t proceed to HengDian to work. Previously in HongKong with ShunXi to promote TWFX, Ariel expressed concern for HuGe immediately. She said that HuGe was semi-conscious at that time, but she’s relieved to know that he’s alright. She also said that when she’s firming in China, she is very careful about traffic safety. She’ll choose to sit in the back seat of a vehicle and strapped on her safety seat-belt. Plus, she’d bought a couple of insurance since young to be on the safe side.

Article 2:
    Since the broadcast of Chinese Paladin, young HuGe’s popularity in ChongQing rose to a new high. Yesterday, HuGe brought a Chinese New Year gift for his ChongQing’s audience again – TWFX. Faced with different fairies/deities in two period dramas, HuGe frankly said that LiuYiFei was too young in Chinese Paladin, and he was more comfortable working with Ariel in TWFX.
    DongYong also changes to become a comedic character will be broadcast from ……with HuGe in the lead male role as DongYong.
    HuGe said, “the biggest difference between DongYong and LiXiaoYao is that LXY is a wild rogue while DY is definitely more simple and honest. DY is serious when doing his work and always put himself at a disadvantage in life, leaving the good stuff for others. Speaking of which, I like this ancient role characterization very much.” So what kind of roles would HuGe like better? HuGe said that his acting skills still needs polishing. Only when he has broken thru’ LXY’s stereotyping can he take on more type of roles.
    Since both period dramas are about deities, which one does HuGe favor? HuGe said that he found novelty in Chinese Paladin as it was his first drama so there’s more interesting stuff. TWFX is a transformation for him, a learning process, mainly on how to act from his interchange with Ariel during filming as there are some things that can’t be learnt in school.
    There are also HuGe’s fans at yesterday’s location shoot and these fans came up with 10 “quick ask, quick answer” topics which are supposedly difficult for HuGe. HuGe was worried about the difficult questions but when he heard them, he was relieved. Showing his braces, HuGe answered his fans in his usual joking style.
    Q: Which of the deity would you like to be most?
    A: ErLangShen (3-eyed God)
    Q: What is the first thing that ErLangShen wants to do when he enters the mortal realm?
    A: Get a pet dog.
    Q: What would you say when you see XiaoQi again?
    A: You put on weight again.
    Q: What action would you do when you see XiaoQi?
    Lifting a large plate of fruits in front of him, HuGe tipped over the plate and answered, “Eat, eat. Don’t stand on ceremony. Eat.” His fans broke into laughter when they saw that HuGe remained as loveable as before, without any diva-air.
    Between LiuYiFei and Ariel, both playing entirely different type of deity, with whom does HuGe find more comfortable working? Without even thinking, HuGe blurted, “Ariel”.
    Perhaps HuGe felt that there’s something wrong with the way he answered and so he started explaining again. HuGe said, “in terms of beauty, of course LiuYiFei. She looked more like a fairy. Ariel’s plumper. However, when I’m filming opposite Ariel, we often interact on and off-screen, and discuss the intricacies of our roles. Besides, the acting methods of Taiwan Actors differs from those of China, so there’s a lot to learn. When the reporter asked if LiuYiFei’s acting is inferior to Ariel’s, HuGe replied irrelevantly, saying that LiuYiFei is younger, and Ariel has acted in more dramas.
    However, what HuGe said next exposed his special view of Ariel. HuGe said, “I learnt many things when working with Ariel. She didn’t teach me but I gleaned some things when starring opposite her during filming. She was the source behind my graduation thesis on “the relationship between the 5 senses and performance” last year, as well as many inspirational ideas. HuGe told the reporter that his thesis is about the use of the 5 senses in performing and after reading it, his teacher feedback that his ideas are fresh and it was quite a good paper.
    Credit: Winks of AsianFanatics.net

LOLS thanks for the article!