Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Ariel Lin (林依晨)

I think she's very talented, but I guess she's just not my type of actress...like, I think she's cute but her face is very chubby so it's hard to say that she's beautiful...just because she's so cute and looks like a little girl. :P And her singing voice is quite surprising, it's much lower than I thought. But I admire her, sort of, for being different and still rocking it.

Quote Originally Posted by Serynsatina
    I think she's very talented, but I guess she's just not my type of actress...like, I think she's cute but her face is very chubby so it's hard to say that she's beautiful...just because she's so cute and looks like a little girl. :P And her singing voice is quite surprising, it's much lower than I thought. But I admire her, sort of, for being different and still rocking it.
    yea ariel aint the most beautiful but i like her coz she's a good performer imo im betting she'l be getting real far
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    LOL, i've yet to see her look nice anywhere. She's kind of cute but it'd only be ok if she was 12.
    i think she looks nice in this pic red posted...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.tinypic.com/setw80.jpg')

about her 'chubby' cheeks... those will go away eventually right? so no worries
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by linger

she looks like a plastic imitation barbie there

about her 'chubby' cheeks... those will go away eventually right? so no worries
    is that a wax figure? nevermind, they dont have such big eye bags
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I think she looks prettier recently.. more pretty and less cute.

this is a pic from the ISWAK celebration party. She looks good here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g208/maddie136/Ariel%20Lin/ArielXuWeiNingparty.jpg')

and here's her at ISWAK 2 press conference

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/gardenforum2/94e19f17.jpg')

she's not just all talent.. I think she's got unique looks too.

more pix to decorate this forum!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/gardenforum2/8371ef61.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/gardenforum2/255d41af.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s162/gardenforum2/e78a8ec5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1648/f345e13d1aaf98c49f3d62dvp0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/gardenforum/alw12-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2636/b0b436da21408c500yu7.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img336.imageshack.us/img336/6145/bd54c4c685c7be1f2yp9.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/2636/b0b436da21408c500yu7.jpg')
    OMG this picture is SO nice!!!! In fact, all three of the ones in that post were really nice, but I like this one the best!
    Thnx to Thuy Tien and elledubs for all the pics! It really livens up the thread!

linger: That pic was posted by Thuy Tien, not me.

Anyways, I think something thats really unique about Yi Chen is that she's really popular (in Taiwan at least), but she's not THAT pretty. So that just shows how good of an actress she is.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Ariel Lin is definitely cute but I won't say pretty coz she's not

Btw,I sort of notice Ms Ariel Lin seems to always have this layer of makeup on her face on every single pic of her.Haven't really see her in a pic where she looks perfectly natural without the makeup and mascara stuff.With makeup,she's cute L) without? maybe she won't even look cute

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    OMG this picture is SO nice!!!! In fact, all three of the ones in that post were really nice, but I like this one the best!
    Thnx to Thuy Tien and elledubs for all the pics! It really livens up the thread!

Anyways, I think something thats really unique about Yi Chen is that she's really popular (in Taiwan at least), but she's not THAT pretty. So that just shows how good of an actress she is.
    oh sorry red. and Thuy Tien. oops

those pics are gorgeous. i mean it
    she looks so much older...
    this pic reminds me of sunfeifei because the eyes, and somehow of jolin... don't know why, because they don't look anything alike.

thanks for the pics you guys!

she looks like a plastic imitation barbie there
    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    is that a wax figure? nevermind, they dont have such big eye bags
    awwhhh you guys...
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

you are right.. it's almost like, her talent makes her look more attractive. like how there are some people I see who are just normal looking but you get to know them and they're such awesome people that you find them to become prettier or more attractive. likewise, there are some people who are very attractive and you get to know them and their looks seem to fade in your eyes.
    with ariel, she's not the conventional beauty, but combined with her undeniable talent and just how she's got a sparkling and caring personality, it makes her look cuter or prettier. unconventionally attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    Ariel Lin is definitely cute but I won't say pretty coz she's not

Btw,I sort of notice Ms Ariel Lin seems to always have this layer of makeup on her face on every single pic of her.Haven't really see her in a pic where she looks perfectly natural without the makeup and mascara stuff.With makeup,she's cute L) without? maybe she won't even look cute
    yea, that's cool. everyone has their own perspective of beauty. hehe

in my humble opinion, there's plenty of people who don't look that great without makeup and let's be honest, makeup enhances.

either way, ariel's cool and she's famous and she can be confident that people like her for her work and not just what she looks like.

btw, I think her and Joe Cheng are super cute!

yea, that's cool. everyone has their own perspective of beauty. hehe

in my humble opinion, there's plenty of people who don't look that great without makeup and let's be honest, makeup enhances.

either way, ariel's cool and she's famous and she can be confident that people like her for her work and not just what she looks like.

btw, I think her and Joe Cheng are super cute!
    yea ariel's pretty cool and i like her acting becaise she actually tries to be the character. yea and ariel and joe make one of the best drama couples ever.

awwhhh you guys...
    honestly, 90% of the girls i know look better than Ariel and ariel's photos are always full of makeup and layers of foundation.

she's cute, i grant you, and she's good at doing that, not much more. She's an OK actress, but i've yet to see her in a RANGE of different roles. How HR goes might decide her acting skills - she looks way too weak to be HR, and kind of dumb- SO if she pulls it off well, i'll be very impressed.

Does she dance, coz judging by clips from LOCH, her fighting moves are pretty awful - at least LYF had the dance background and flexibility. Ariel looks like a piece of stone that will crumble under the slightest pressure.

She does look nice in a couple of the pictures, but that's definitely NOT what she normally looks like

honestly, 90% of the girls i know look better than Ariel and ariel's photos are always full of makeup and layers of foundation.

she's cute, i grant you, and she's good at doing that, not much more. She's an OK actress, but i've yet to see her in a RANGE of different roles. How HR goes might decide her acting skills - she looks way too weak to be HR, and kind of dumb- SO if she pulls it off well, i'll be very impressed.

Does she dance, coz judging by clips from LOCH, her fighting moves are pretty awful - at least LYF had the dance background and flexibility. Ariel looks like a piece of stone that will crumble under the slightest pressure.

She does look nice in a couple of the pictures, but that's definitely NOT what she normally looks like
    ariel is playing HR = huang rong? no way! omg this new LOCH will be shittier than lyf's xln.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

you are right.. it's almost like, her talent makes her look more attractive. like how there are some people I see who are just normal looking but you get to know them and they're such awesome people that you find them to become prettier or more attractive. likewise, there are some people who are very attractive and you get to know them and their looks seem to fade in your eyes.
    with ariel, she's not the conventional beauty, but combined with her undeniable talent and just how she's got a sparkling and caring personality, it makes her look cuter or prettier. unconventionally attractive.
    Go Yi Chen!

On Ariel being HR: I think she has the right look for HR...she looks smart, cute, and mischievious to me.....its just the beauty part that she doesn't have...but Barbara Yung, Zhou Xun, Athena Chu, and the other actresses who have played HR aren't that pretty either.

~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Go Yi Chen!

On Ariel being HR: I think she has the right look for HR...she looks smart, cute, and mischievious to me.....its just the beauty part that she doesn't have...but Barbara Yung, Zhou Xun, Athena Chu, and the other actresses who have played HR aren't that pretty either.

~red
    um...

Ariel lacks the beauty factor

she also looks dumb

she's CUTE.

She can't do the wuxia moves well. I only noticed how slight and lollipop like when i saw the clips. she looks sooo small and weak.

Go Yi Chen!

~red
    Hate to have to disagree with you about LOCH again, but I think Barbara Yung, Athena Chu, and Zhou Xun were/are more beautiful than Ariel. Plus, Barbara and Athena were both considered very beautiful for their time. And Zhou Xun isn't exactly the most beautiful actress, but she suits Huang Rong's look more than Lin Yichen...

I have to agree with 0-0-0 on this one. Looks dumb, not exactly mischievious, but very CUTE.

It's like opposite casting. Hu Ge looks too smart for Guo Jing, LYC doesn't look smart enough for Huang Rong.

As for her acting, I've only seen her in ISWAK (quite an addicting series), where she was good, but I don't know how she'll do with more serious roles.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I don't think her as cute or pretty. To me I think she would fit better in a more serious type of role. I couldn't stand to watch her in ISWAK because that was too silly for someone like her to play. Although at times I found her character in Love Contract annoying, I preferred it because her character was more serious and less silly. For such awkward roles I prefer someone like Rainie Yang or Cyndi Wang whom can make it silly but not overact that it becomes too much.