Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Secret Battle of the Majesty

First you upload pictures from sites like:

imageshack.us or photobucket.com

Insert the link in between this

[img]<<insert link>>[/img]

I never knew Elvis was once with ATV! I wonder why he is always in China/Taiwan stuff now? i think he is a great actor!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

does anybody has this serie in cantonese perhaps we can trade than

Default Hello

Hi all,

I watched Secret Battle of the Majesty probably when I was 10 and that was like 10 years ago. Since then I never watched the drama. But I love, always love the drama and in fact I missed the series so much.

Now I only wonder where I could get/ download the theme song for this drama. Thats all I need now. If I could listen to the song sang by Kong Wah and Erica Choi again, no words could ever describe my joy. Anyone who has the song, or know where to download it?? I have desperately searched for the song.. Please..

Thanks in advance! God Bless!

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

If I could listen to the song sang by Kong Wah and Erica Choi again, no words could ever describe my joy
    try file sharing programs, IMesh, Limewire. I got the ripped version through these softwares.

Hmmm...i dont know if im violating a SPCnet policy by answering to you...

oh my...i love this show!!!! although most peeps seem to prefer tvb series, i must say that i like atv stuffs better...bec they have more unique storylines
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Secret Battle of The Majesties is one of my fav shows too, along with The Great General and Heroine of The Yangs. I might have watched more of ATV than TVB, but the thing is i cant actually tell which is TVB production and which is ATV's. I get bored with TVB series easy. War and beauty failed to hook me, I only cast a glance at Split Second, same as Placebo Cure or Healing Hands, A herbalist Affair etc etc. I usually catch up with these stories around the last 10 episode, and i dont particularly feel left out about not watching the earlier ones
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

i really wish atv would produce more epic ancient series. the great general, heroic yang family, and secret battle for the majesties are great.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://members.aol.com/xsol4realx/private/ltv.jpg'), '')

Me too!! I wish more and more ancient series from the 70s or 80s will be available in the market again. I love to watch them and listen to their songs. Watching them can give me a sensation of going back to the past. And imagine we have kungfu, we can fly.. Although this is more like fantasy, but I love to imagine being given an opportunity to live in that imaginative world..

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Volais
    Me too!! I wish more and more ancient series from the 70s or 80s will be available in the market again. I love to watch them and listen to their songs. Watching them can give me a sensation of going back to the past. And imagine we have kungfu, we can fly.. Although this is more like fantasy, but I love to imagine being given an opportunity to live in that imaginative world..

i soooo agree w u jane i wish i can experience that kind of life
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl
    The dvds that I bought comes in two cases. I have the first case and my second part has just arrived. I'm going to watch very soon!
    What language do you watch? vietnamese?
    This series was released in Viet VCD and Now re-release in Viet DVD. 7 DVDs per part. I want to know whether it is cut or not. If not cut then each dvd should be around 2 hours or each part should have 20 original episodes.
    Thanks in advance,
    Peter
    http://www.cohongmusic.com/ProductImages/movie/dvd/tvbi/huongthanhlangtu.jpg
    The Golden Five Tigers of the 80s are the best wuxia artists ever!

This series is one of my all time fave from ATV. The first time I watched it was probably 10 or so years ago, when I was 11, but I re-watched it again last year.. and it was awesome. Of course I remembered bits and pieces but the series is worth watching again.

Lisa108, did you get the dvd or cd? does it have eng sub?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    Lisa108, did you get the dvd or cd? does it have eng sub?
    I didn't get the dvd/cd but watched it on tape as I borrowed it from the video store. I do want to get it on DVD instead, but there's none available from where I live. The only way is probablly get it online, but don't really trust buying online..

This is one of the best serials with great music and actors! Every1 did an outstanding job! Honestly, I don't think Kong Wong is all that handsome, but he is a very good actor.
    If only ATV was like the good old days with all these great actors!Sigh
    If you go to youtube , it has the opening song of this drama.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Quote Originally Posted by bebe_girl View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4936/6a1cre2kf5.jpg')

Does anyone know this actor's name? The guy behind Kwong Wa. I really, really like him.
    That's Elvis Tsui Kam Kong

Weee! I'm going to start watching this series soon. I just accidently found it and will soon watch it. Yay! This is one of many series that shows how good ATV is at period dramas and more. Long live ATV!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Scratch the last post. I just recently started watching Part 1 and finished. I started on part 2. It's sad Emperor Kang Hsi didn't have any nonscheming sons, except for the 13th and 14th princes.

Yong Zheng started out a misunderstood prince and became a really, really, scheming, cunning son. His dad kept saying he's scheming, but for a long time all he wanted was his dad's attention and never got it. Just got negative feedback and attention. It's no wonder he chose the bad side.

Erica Choi was okay, but she got kinda annoying for me.

I didn't know Kent Tong was in this series...he looks okay as a monk, but I guess he'll unmonk himself for a special lady!

Wong Wan Choi, I think was eldest prince. It was such a waste of his screentime, he could've gotten a cooler role.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Scratch the last post. I just recently started watching Part 1 and finished. I started on part 2. It's sad Emperor Kang Hsi didn't have any nonscheming sons, except for the 13th and 14th princes.
    The third prince, who was sick all the time, wasn't scheming either.

Yong Zheng started out a misunderstood prince and became a really, really, scheming, cunning son. His dad kept saying he's scheming, but for a long time all he wanted was his dad's attention and never got it. Just got negative feedback and attention. It's no wonder he chose the bad side.
    He had no choice. He had to fight for survival. If he didn't kill his brothers, they will kill him.

Erica Choi was okay, but she got kinda annoying for me.

I didn't know Kent Tong was in this series...he looks okay as a monk, but I guess he'll unmonk himself for a special lady!

Wong Wan Choi, I think was eldest prince. It was such a waste of his screentime, he could've gotten a cooler role.
    I feel bad for Kent Tong, Yong Zheng would be a better role for him than being a monk.

Anyway, I like all the battles between all the princes. It showed how cruel life can be. I hate KangXi in this series. He was the one who caused all the mess. He was super bias in favor of the crown prince and the 14th prince. I don't blame Yong Zheng for killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    The third prince, who was sick all the time, wasn't scheming either.

He had no choice. He had to fight for survival. If he didn't kill his brothers, they will kill him.

I feel bad for Kent Tong, Yong Zheng would be a better role for him than being a monk.

Anyway, I like all the battles between all the princes. It showed how cruel life can be. I hate KangXi in this series. He was the one who caused all the mess. He was super bias in favor of the crown prince and the 14th prince. I don't blame Yong Zheng for killing him.
    Actually Kent Tong's role as the monk at first isn't that bad of a role. His role is just the 2nd lead male after Kwong Hwa's role as Yong Zheng. Kent's role is actually cool and he's the good guy. The whole fighting scene with him in the rain was cool.

I haven't seen the rest of part 2 yet, I am interested on what reasons and for who he renounce his vows of monkhood for. Would be interesting to see. If you know, don't answer. I'll watch the rest to find out on my own.