Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest taiwanese actor for you??

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMWORKS

but back to number one, anybody knows whether or not alan is going out with someone at the moment? or whether he's married? cuz i've been noticing that he, at times, wearing that "annoying" kind of ring on his left ring finger...so much alike with wedding ring.... i know none of this is my business, but...it's just feel so much better to know for sure....

thx...
    i heard he used to date (or is still dating??) one of the members of S.H.E.
    but that was just a rumor.. i dunno if it's true or not...

i read an article about him early this year and he said "I'm only 24! i'm NOT married yet!".. (he turned 25 last July but he just can't get married in 10 months,right??)

so that most probably mean that he's still a bachelor.. (we still have chance! yeehhaaa!!!! it's not bad to dream, anyway )

Wink

but back to number one, anybody knows whether or not alan is going out with someone at the moment? or whether he's married? cuz i've been noticing that he, at times, wearing that "annoying" kind of ring on his left ring finger...so much alike with wedding ring.... i know none of this is my business, but...it's just feel so much better to know for sure....

thx...

i read an article about him early this year and he said "I'm only 24! i'm NOT married yet!".. (he turned 25 last July but he just can't get married in 10 months,right??)

so that most probably mean that he's still a bachelor.. (we still have chance! yeehhaaa!!!! it's not bad to dream, anyway )

Wink

thx...

Wink

thx...

Oh. the video clip was just hilarious. I love Alan when he is on variety shows. He's just so funny.

Oh. the video clip was just hilarious. I love Alan when he is on variety shows. He's just so funny.

My own personal favorites are (in no particular order) Wallace Huo, Joe Zheng Yuan Chang, He Jun Xiang, Takeshi Kaneshiro (I think I've been in love with him for many many years now ) and recently I've found Bobby Dou Zhi Kong rather appealing too...

thx...
    I think I was watching on some entertainment show that he's dating that singer Makiyo... she is supposedly very good friends with Big S and that group of girls...

My own personal favorites are (in no particular order) Wallace Huo, Joe Zheng Yuan Chang, He Jun Xiang, Takeshi Kaneshiro (I think I've been in love with him for many many years now ) and recently I've found Bobby Dou Zhi Kong rather appealing too...

thx...
    I think I was watching on some entertainment show that he's dating that singer Makiyo... she is supposedly very good friends with Big S and that group of girls...

for ALEC SU
    and Takeshi Kaneshiro

for ALEC SU
    and Takeshi Kaneshiro

Quote Originally Posted by luv4ever

i don't think he dated makiyo.. they were just co-hosts in TV SAN JIAN KE...
    (i remembered an episode where he accidentally kissed her right on the lips... so irritating! )

i haven't read anything about him dating that girl... all i know is that he dated Selena of S.H.E.. but that's just a rumor.. (i've said this before in my previous post)

Quote Originally Posted by luv4ever

i don't think he dated makiyo.. they were just co-hosts in TV SAN JIAN KE...
    (i remembered an episode where he accidentally kissed her right on the lips... so irritating! )

i haven't read anything about him dating that girl... all i know is that he dated Selena of S.H.E.. but that's just a rumor.. (i've said this before in my previous post)

alecsu and jimmy lin.
    they both look cute and geogours
    一切的一切

alecsu and jimmy lin.
    they both look cute and geogours
    一切的一切

definetely ALAN LUO is the number one in my heart. i get one look at him in Dou YU II and think that this guy is probably suffer a multiple personality disorders ler...he looked beyond perfect in there, so different from his usual "retarded" image...but i like the "retard" also lah...very cute and funny, though sometimes a bit too much for words, but still have the same kind of sweet and boyish eyes and laugh...argh, love him more than words can say....
    When Dou Yu I was aired a few months ago, everybody seems to be crazy with Dylan . I had to read a ton of sentences like "Oh, Dylan is so hot...I love him". But then, Dou Yu II was released & u guys turned to Alan so fast, sometimes I think that Dylan has been forgotten...Can't understand

To me, I love:
    Ambrose Hsu
    Dylan Guo
    Blue Lan
    JR

Don't care if they're famous or not, I still love them

definetely ALAN LUO is the number one in my heart. i get one look at him in Dou YU II and think that this guy is probably suffer a multiple personality disorders ler...he looked beyond perfect in there, so different from his usual "retarded" image...but i like the "retard" also lah...very cute and funny, though sometimes a bit too much for words, but still have the same kind of sweet and boyish eyes and laugh...argh, love him more than words can say....
    When Dou Yu I was aired a few months ago, everybody seems to be crazy with Dylan . I had to read a ton of sentences like "Oh, Dylan is so hot...I love him". But then, Dou Yu II was released & u guys turned to Alan so fast, sometimes I think that Dylan has been forgotten...Can't understand

To me, I love:
    Ambrose Hsu
    Dylan Guo
    Blue Lan
    JR

Don't care if they're famous or not, I still love them

okie..so he's not married...yes yes , it's not bad to dream...not bad at all. mate!...
    as about the rumours of he's dating SHE member (Selina) and makiyo aren't really a major concern lah....whether's true or not, as long as not married, still can always work something out

but did he really accidently kiss makiyo on the lips during tv hosting? (ergh...luckily i didn't see it de, unless i might have no tv at the moment...so lucky, dat girl...accidently or not, want one too )

but...anybody read his book (LUO ZHI XIANG ZHU SHI HUI SHE-2002)?? does it have anything regarding makiyo? i seem to see that name in the cover of the book...actually, what's the book all about? sounds like an autobiography? but i can't read chinese, and it wasn't distributed here where i live, so naturally, can't read lah....but do tell, anyone...

i've never liked Dylan...it's always been Alan for me...

also, heard that he'll be in singapore at the 26-28 december...anybody will be coming?

okie..so he's not married...yes yes , it's not bad to dream...not bad at all. mate!...
    as about the rumours of he's dating SHE member (Selina) and makiyo aren't really a major concern lah....whether's true or not, as long as not married, still can always work something out

but did he really accidently kiss makiyo on the lips during tv hosting? (ergh...luckily i didn't see it de, unless i might have no tv at the moment...so lucky, dat girl...accidently or not, want one too )

but...anybody read his book (LUO ZHI XIANG ZHU SHI HUI SHE-2002)?? does it have anything regarding makiyo? i seem to see that name in the cover of the book...actually, what's the book all about? sounds like an autobiography? but i can't read chinese, and it wasn't distributed here where i live, so naturally, can't read lah....but do tell, anyone...

i've never liked Dylan...it's always been Alan for me...

also, heard that he'll be in singapore at the 26-28 december...anybody will be coming?

Default how to post image?

how to post images here? can i put images that originally in my local drive and not from other url? too difficult to put url, cuz been having the images for ages, can remember where it came from...

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default how to post image?

how to post images here? can i put images that originally in my local drive and not from other url? too difficult to put url, cuz been having the images for ages, can remember where it came from...

thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images