Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: who is the hottest taiwanese actor for you??

Default oops

oops, seemed like i've done it already hor...
    okie ppl, see alan in this pic with jolin...even dressed as a female he's still...erm... dunno lah, but it's just amazing how he's willing to do this....(anybody actually seen this on tv? oh no..)

Default oops

oops, seemed like i've done it already hor...
    okie ppl, see alan in this pic with jolin...even dressed as a female he's still...erm... dunno lah, but it's just amazing how he's willing to do this....(anybody actually seen this on tv? oh no..)

For those who like Wallace Huo, I posted info on his new cd under the music section. Check it out if you are interested. It seems the thread is not getting much hits..no Wallace fans out there?...

For those who like Wallace Huo, I posted info on his new cd under the music section. Check it out if you are interested. It seems the thread is not getting much hits..no Wallace fans out there?...

alec su
    jimmy li
    nicky wu
    vic zhou
    一切的一切

alec su
    jimmy li
    nicky wu
    vic zhou
    一切的一切

show luo (aka alan luo) fantics out there.. (like me! ) i made a new thread in the "actors" section.. please go so we could chat about our favorite guy there.. thanks!

(that doesn't mean im leaving this thread..)

show luo (aka alan luo) fantics out there.. (like me! ) i made a new thread in the "actors" section.. please go so we could chat about our favorite guy there.. thanks!

(that doesn't mean im leaving this thread..)

Quote Originally Posted by luv4ever
    My own personal favorites are (in no particular order) Wallace Huo, Joe Zheng Yuan Chang, He Jun Xiang, Takeshi Kaneshiro (I think I've been in love with him for many many years now ) and recently I've found Bobby Dou Zhi Kong rather appealing too...

I think I was watching on some entertainment show that he's dating that singer Makiyo... she is supposedly very good friends with Big S and that group of girls...
    who is that?...and also about the clip....I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE JOKES!!! can someone like translate??? i feel so dumb..i'm chinese too...i mean..i know chinese but i can't seem to understand what they're saying!

...ok...after watching it like 7 times...i kinda get it...and it's funny...but who was the second person he was talking bout besides jay chou?
    Last edited by icetea987; 12-16-04 at 05:48 PM.
    ~Lysa~

My own personal favorites are (in no particular order) Wallace Huo, Joe Zheng Yuan Chang, He Jun Xiang, Takeshi Kaneshiro (I think I've been in love with him for many many years now ) and recently I've found Bobby Dou Zhi Kong rather appealing too...

I think I was watching on some entertainment show that he's dating that singer Makiyo... she is supposedly very good friends with Big S and that group of girls...
    who is that?...and also about the clip....I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE JOKES!!! can someone like translate??? i feel so dumb..i'm chinese too...i mean..i know chinese but i can't seem to understand what they're saying!

...ok...after watching it like 7 times...i kinda get it...and it's funny...but who was the second person he was talking bout besides jay chou?
    ~Lysa~

Quote Originally Posted by SportyYetChic
    i don't think he dated makiyo.. they were just co-hosts in TV SAN JIAN KE...
    (i remembered an episode where he accidentally kissed her right on the lips... so irritating! )
    I wasn't really sure about that Makiyo thing but I was watching Kang Xi Lai Le and it was an episode where Pace Wu and Makiyo were on... I got the impression that she was dating Alan Luo cuz they were saying that Makiyo normally doesn't pick good looking guys or it might have been that she just has bad taste in guys in general (I can't really remember), but Small S and Pace Wu thought that her current boyfriend was ok and then in the corner of the screen they flashed a pic of Alan Luo....

Quote Originally Posted by icetea987

*Laugh* I'm a little confused as to who you're refering to when you ask who is that? Are you talking about Alan Luo Zhi Xiang?

Quote Originally Posted by SportyYetChic
    i don't think he dated makiyo.. they were just co-hosts in TV SAN JIAN KE...
    (i remembered an episode where he accidentally kissed her right on the lips... so irritating! )
    I wasn't really sure about that Makiyo thing but I was watching Kang Xi Lai Le and it was an episode where Pace Wu and Makiyo were on... I got the impression that she was dating Alan Luo cuz they were saying that Makiyo normally doesn't pick good looking guys or it might have been that she just has bad taste in guys in general (I can't really remember), but Small S and Pace Wu thought that her current boyfriend was ok and then in the corner of the screen they flashed a pic of Alan Luo....

*Laugh* I'm a little confused as to who you're refering to when you ask who is that? Are you talking about Alan Luo Zhi Xiang?

for me,

jimmy lin, vic zhou, dylan guo, wallace huo.. i really love them!

for me,

jimmy lin, vic zhou, dylan guo, wallace huo.. i really love them!

[QUOTE=luv4ever]I wasn't really sure about that Makiyo thing but I was watching Kang Xi Lai Le and it was an episode where Pace Wu and Makiyo were on... I got the impression that she was dating Alan Luo cuz they were saying that Makiyo normally doesn't pick good looking guys or it might have been that she just has bad taste in guys in general (I can't really remember), but Small S and Pace Wu thought that her current boyfriend was ok and then in the corner of the screen they flashed a pic of Alan Luo....

=QUOTE]
    i don't care bout that girl makiyo... LOL!
    Last edited by SportyYetChic; 12-17-04 at 11:36 AM.

[QUOTE=luv4ever]I wasn't really sure about that Makiyo thing but I was watching Kang Xi Lai Le and it was an episode where Pace Wu and Makiyo were on... I got the impression that she was dating Alan Luo cuz they were saying that Makiyo normally doesn't pick good looking guys or it might have been that she just has bad taste in guys in general (I can't really remember), but Small S and Pace Wu thought that her current boyfriend was ok and then in the corner of the screen they flashed a pic of Alan Luo....

=QUOTE]
    i don't care bout that girl makiyo... LOL!

i was talkin about that makiyo girl...who is that?
    ~Lysa~

~Lysa~

the girl co-hosting with them at Tv san jian ke...

the girl co-hosting with them at Tv san jian ke...