Thread: -=Soulmate=-

Default -=Soulmate=-

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.d-addicts.com/forumfiles/soulmate_102.jpg')

Summary:
    The person you meet once in your lifetime that fate has brought to you! This person you call your soulmate. The year 2006, your soulmate is secretly creeping up on you… What if my other half is really living somewhere out there; will I be able to notice them? It is a question that can be asked by anyone who is in their marital age. A time when matchmaking agencies are flooded with people! Try re-identifying the true meaning of marriage and love while watching 6 couples live the same life that you’re living in.

We will show you everything you need to know in the love game!

This is a sitcom young adults and adults can enjoy. Members of all age groups can enjoy it, and benefit from its honest and ongoing talk about love. It gives its viewers some final answers to the “love game” questions and presents confusing issues in a way that everyone can understand. The drama will tell you everything you’ve always wanted to know, from spending a night with a guy you don’t like, to how to completely win over a guys heart; and much more!! It spills out all the secrets of the love game.

“It is easier to stir up a women’s heart than to drink wine.” Dong-wook, a playboy who no one can even dare to follow. “My boyfriend of 5 years!! He is definitely my soulmate!!” Soo-kyung, a girl who only looks at one man like a sunflower; a perfect, pure hearted character. Two people who have never seen each other, and who live on the opposite sides of the world from each other live and love in their own way, but from some point on they start to move towards the same dream and feel the same physiological feelings. Two people who have met by fate in a world full of mixed up fates. Now, the most amazing things, which no one could have ever thought of, start to unfold between the two.

(images & summary credits to MBC Global)

I enjoy this series so far. It's just fun to watch. Watching ep. 7 & 8 right now.

The ladies were talking about how guys tend to hate it when their men had to pay.

My question to the ladies is, "Do girls really like us guys to pay for most of the things when we go out?" I know for a fact that I pay a lot more than my girl. I dont mind that much but does bugs us to a point.

IT should be fair...Girl pay here and there.. Guy pay here and there. Hell, I like being doted on.. but making myself look like a leech isn't good.

well..ok unless my guy was something like BIll gates..anyways

btw, is this j drama or kdrama? K drama? i'll pass
    Last edited by Sugar; 09-07-06 at 12:25 AM.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Which ever gender asked that person out, pays. So whoever initiated the outing will have to pay.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Which ever gender asked that person out, pays. So whoever initiated the outing will have to pay.

did you finish this series yet? if so, Is it worth it for me to watch? I'm only on episode 2...it seems ok so far.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I heard a lot of good review on this drama, unfortunately no Dvd is out yet with Subtitles.

Hopefully, it will have subtitles soon, so that I can buy and watch!

I'm on episode 9...I really enjoy this series so far..it's different from typical kdrama

I absolutely LOVE this show..highly recommend this to everyone...Wow..i can't wait tillSeason 2.

This is the kind of show that help keep you young at heart..

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Suet, have you finish watching this show?

does anyone know where else can go to buy the OST?

"It's not just your easy-going romance with a few fits of awkward laughter thrown in. It's a smart little show with many interesting things to say about love, relationships, and finding that 'soulmate' out there. This is the kind of 'hip' that you're not embarrassed to like."

LOVE this sitcom..Awesome sound tracks..
    Last edited by CanDEE; 04-10-07 at 12:44 AM.

This show is kinda strange because they use most of the cast's real name as the characters name. Why?????
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.