Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jay Chou

Don't refrain yourself from thanking me if you want to

If a singer is ugly yet can sing well,it doesn't mean they can't sing at all.That's always the photoshop and photoediting software As for live performances,you can always close your eyes and imagine that it's some sweet hunk or babe that is on the stage.Self-deceit is so common nowadays but you won't be blamed for deceiving yrself.You pay the performance to hear a great voice while you can shut off the visual distraction.Not bad .. ....

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Raenon
    As for live performances,you can always close your eyes and imagine that it's some sweet hunk or babe that is on the stage.Self-deceit is so common nowadays but you won't be blamed for deceiving yrself.You pay the performance to hear a great voice while you can shut off the visual distraction.Not bad .. ....
    and i thought going to live performance is to see your idol at closeup (tho with all those fans around the chances are pretty slim)....
    it's a waste of the hundreds of dollars that you pay if you go only to visualize somebody else singing on stage....

as for me, i dont go to concerts because i hate the crazy crowd but even if i ever do go (one has to drag me to get me to concerts), i dont think i have problems with appearance. i listen to macy grey, i watch her videoclips, and i dont try to substitute her with somebody else just to please my eyes....thankfully for my part, deceit doesnt take place in my heart.....

those who do, however, well....that's too bad....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-10-07 at 08:34 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

It's all over the papers and magazines .. ... I feel so sorry for the his "girlfriends" .. ....
    and by that I'm assuming u mean those gossip magazines or entertainment section of newspaper which have doubtful news.. Most of the time they're just making it up..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I think he's just a f*cking ugly bullshit who loves sticking and squirting out his gross dick at every single pretty female celeb out there just because a chunk of bullshit still have some "talents" like fertilising the soil.A huge turn-off for me in terms of his attitude,looks and personality Acting wise... Not that extreme bad but still quite crappy ***You still have to stand his spiritless shitty face when he acts as in you need to see his face and and imagined how on earth can the camera stand the sight of him

Hmm ... The music he compose is quite nice nevertheless I have to admit and most importantly,I'm spared from seeing his face loitering within my sight.Loves his rhythm sense in music and the songs he writes for other artistes.In my opinion,he's better off hiding behind-the-scenes to do his composing for the artiste.That's my honest opinion.I'm not going to harp on and on.His singing has a distinguished flavor which sounds like murmur.That's his style I think so not gonna comment too much on it.But I do not like his way of singing.

baahhh!!! u sure dont like him do u? but im proud that even an un-fan like u apprecaites his style
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by lido_freak
    no..all i know is he's in initial D as Takumi...lol
    not takumi...its truno

Quote Originally Posted by Wafiville
    not takumi...its truno
    was it truno? i know it was takumi
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i know him as Tuo hai in Initial D...LOL, mandarin for Takumi is Tuo Hai, no? dont know bout Truno, tho...or were you just kidding, Wafiville?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    i know him as Tuo hai in Initial D...LOL, mandarin for Takumi is Tuo Hai, no? dont know bout Truno, tho...or were you just kidding, Wafiville?
    from what i know, he is takumi too.. wth is truno? lol
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I got one question, for ghostdarTeal'c, are you still saying that your not kind of Jay Chou's fan, because I think that you really are his fan. By the way, I agree with you, if people just care about actor/actress's looks than no body should be a actor/actress because no one is perfect. Some people say people are pretty even though they don't but in their mind they are because different people have different taste so yeah.

If you got no clue what I wrote that is ok, because I got no clue what I wrote either.

Look who's decided to drop by...the thread starter!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    I got one question, for ghostdarTeal'c, are you still saying that your not kind of Jay Chou's fan, because I think that you really are his fan.
    nope....am still not his fan...just lingering around here to see if there's any news of his latest movie.....sadly enough, i ended up posting his news... if you think my replies toward Raenon implies that i am his fan, then that's where youre wrong....as i said in those posts, im not replying to defend him, yes, in one way i am, but the whole reason is because she's being so rude going off with the curses and her hate for him merely because of his looks is just childish.....

i am actually neutral towards Jay Chou. I'm neutral toward LYF too, but i linger around her thread, and voices my opinion accordingly. i disagree when ppl say how she's super-ugly and stuff, because the fact is she's not. she's just normal. you can say Macy Grey or Whoopi Goldberg not pretty, but LYF? you have to be blind by the hatred of her average acting of XLN to say that she's not at least good-looking....

Jay Chou in the other hand, is not good-looking enough to compare to all the other boys in the industry, but since his music is good, why bother?he has the rights to be in the industry as much as everyone else....

furthermore, as i countlessly mentioned before, Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder. if you say he's ugly, another party thinks he's good looking, so why is there a need to debate about this? what's important in the singing industry is talent.....

you wanna know whose fan i am, take a look at the list in my sig. now those are the ppl i obsess....

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia
    If you got no clue what I wrote that is ok, because I got no clue what I wrote either.
    you crack me up, Tricia....that's so cute....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-13-07 at 02:38 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

So Jay's officially out of his old company and he took his work with him, leaving his old company VERY EMPTY.. haha, they must be regretting now..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Serves them right.....they had just signed out the most expensive artist in Taiwan (if the report is right, that is ).....

Serves them right.....they had just signed out the most expensive artist in Taiwan (if the report is right, that is ).....
    yeah, in fact, it's the most valuable singer composer in Taiwan's POP history.. They seriously deserve it.. lol, as if they offered him the same price as 7 years ago.. How much has change? Even the PWTC's gone.. They prolly wanna maximise their profit.. but they must have been earling lots during the past few years..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

il say the comapany is 活该
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Any news on him lately?

he got an award in hk film festival for best film soundtrack, Ji Hua Tai for Curse of the Golden Flower and er, his new company is up and running..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

oh yeah, heard bout that. COGF bagged lots of award that night.....

Look who's decided to drop by...the thread starter!!

nope....am still not his fan...just lingering around here to see if there's any news of his latest movie.....sadly enough, i ended up posting his news... if you think my replies toward Raenon implies that i am his fan, then that's where youre wrong....as i said in those posts, im not replying to defend him, yes, in one way i am, but the whole reason is because she's being so rude going off with the curses and her hate for him merely because of his looks is just childish.........
    Childish? Oh,dear ghost ... ... you are so mature and civilised ... Haven't I say earlier?It's not merely about looks I am criticising.Perhaps you have short-term memory?I don't have a problem with ppl with no looks but I can't stand ppl without looks and acts all like a jerk just becoz he has abit of bullshitting great f**k talents I can see you're not a fan of Jay but more like a secret admirer,those who stays behind the curtains and go gah gah away,yea like a ghost just like yr nick Rude?I can be ruder I don't like saying "Keep Quiet" and "Would you please lower down your volume?" shit stuff to noisy ppl totally annoying me..I'll just go "Shut the f*ck up and go plant yr damn bloody biatch *** elsewhere and grow roots if u want for all I care." That's what I'll say Shocked,Mr Civilised Ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    baahhh!!! u sure dont like him do u? but im proud that even an un-fan like u apprecaites his style
    I know how to appreciate,don't worry He does write quite good songs,and it's a fact so I won't go denying

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    and by that I'm assuming u mean those gossip magazines or entertainment section of newspaper which have doubtful news.. Most of the time they're just making it up..
    I can assure you this are not the only sources They are just the basic source.And it's a fact that he's a casonova,I can assure.I have my own insights to this matter It doesn't take something easy to irk me.

Childish? Oh,dear ghost ... ... you are so mature and civilised ... Haven't I say earlier?It's not merely about looks I am criticising.Perhaps you have short-term memory?I don't have a problem with ppl with no looks but I can't stand ppl without looks and acts all like a jerk just becoz he has abit of bullshitting great f**k talents I can see you're not a fan of Jay but more like a secret admirer,those who stays behind the curtains and go gah gah away,yea like a ghost just like yr nick Rude?I can be ruder I don't like saying "Keep Quiet" and "Would you please lower down your volume?" shit stuff to noisy ppl totally annoying me..I'll just go "Shut the f*ck up and go plant yr damn bloody biatch *** elsewhere and grow roots if u want for all I care." That's what I'll say Shocked,Mr Civilised Ghost?

happy now?

oh yeah....i'll let you have the final say, im too 'civilized' (as you put it) to further argue in this meaningless debate.......

:

I'm very happy,simply delighted Yea,Mr Nice civilised ghost,I don't wish to get into this meaningless debate s well Humans and ghost each has their own way and path You don't haunt me,I don't exorcize you,fair?
    Last edited by Raenon; 04-27-07 at 10:47 AM.