Thread: Fun with retelling of wuxia events.

Default Fun with retelling of wuxia events.

Lets have some fun with possible re-tellings of major events in wuxia from the perspective of minor characters who witnessed them.

I'll start.

"So he had this prized sabre, the dog beating stick and hidden weapons and he also stole the You Brothers' shields and he had help from this masked man, a Demonic Witch with a disfigured face and the 4 Great Evils with their disciples who all ambushed us from behind! The treacherous Khitan also tricked us with poisoned wine before sneaking the attack on us! No wonder we suffered slight injuries"

From a Survivor of the Ju Xian Manor Fight

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me, he loves me not..."

Demure Yet Obsessed Murong Fu Groupie
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

I think this is what Xuzhu would REALLY say, for real, about his encounter with SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan (before the end of novel).

"So, This pearl monster guy was bullying me. He was screaming and acting like a real jerk. At one moment he wanted to smack my head. Luckily, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan interferred and taught him a lesson. He positioned his sword so exquisitely on top of my head that I couldn't feel a thing. From what I know, Only a swordsman who had reached the peak of perfection in his art would be able to execute this kind of highfalutint swordplay. Later, Mr. Zhuo got angry with me for some reason. He was nice at first, but suddenly he tried to hurt me. Luckily he was kind enough to only cut my robe, otherwise if he went all-out I'd probably be seriously hurt or dead. I tried to apologize to him. I told him that he could do whatever he wanted with me. But he just walked away. I think that he was offended by my childish offer. Indeed, how could I expect a truly top swordsman to take advantage of a silly little monk?"
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

They told me joining Ding Chun's sect would provide me with a great future. Needless to say I legged it when he started hurling us members at Murong Fu.

Disaffected sect member
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

"Yeah....that sucked. But seriously who threw me to those guys?"

-Soldier who was torn apart by Daerba, Xiao XiangZi, Ni Moxing.
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

She was soooo hot, scorching hot. And I thought she had the hots for ME as she approached me dancing and gliding. But I was wrong and I have 5 holes to prove it. Looks like her nails where sharper than me head.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.