Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once More~*

Smile Once More by Windi, and Danielle

...Some say the best part of learning is the journey you have to take along the way...

Even though it's posted at winglin it's bit offensive to Sonjia, since my sister, wrote most of it... So I'm changing it a bit, while dragging it over here....

This is the original forwards:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.domaindlx.com/huixin89/oncemore.jpg')

Windi Kay-
    This is my first fan fic. I don't know who Nicholas Tse is or Joey whats-her-name, but who cares... I really don't like either of them... blah blah blah read my story or else...

OKAY THIS STORY IS SET IN PARIS, HONGKONG, AND NEWYORK. BASICALLY ITS ABOUT THESE FASHION STUDENTS THAT GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO FOLLOW A FAMOUS DESIGNER TO HIS VARIOUS SHOWS. ALONG THE WAY FUNNY AND INTERESTING THINGS OCCUR.....

Danielle Lin-
    If this story is offensive, sorry! My sister was constantly hitting me five minutes ago, telling me to type faster. For instance she's hitting my leg right now telling me I type so cool?!?! So moody.. Sheesh! Ok my sister doesn't know much hk ppl. She just watches tvb movies, so eh.. Oh well.. Try reading our story anywayz, it can't be too bad...

Characters:

Nicholas- Very ignorant and boring. Extremely selfish and enjoys staring at himself for hours on end. The only thing he's good at is sleeping, but he later finds his secret talent hmmn. You might love him or hate him.....A very unlikeable character.. (if you know what I MEAN)

Joey- A constant striver for success, and a perfectionist... But she's slow on uptakes, and a daydreamer....

Sonjia Kwok- She is the top designer in the fashion industry....
    A constant annoying bossy young woman who enjoys torturing the fashion students... very nasty character heeeeeeeeeeeee

More characters would be added along the way, please vote and tell us your favorite characters so they can be added to this fic!

My sister, is exaggerating, a little, but read it, it's not that bad...Ok my sister wrote 90% of it, but

Thanx for reading!
    Last edited by Danielle Lin; 06-27-03 at 08:24 PM.

Smile Chapter One

Paris the wonderful place for...?!

All the students were told to meet at the metro (the Paris subway) to embark on their summer course. These students were specially chosen by Renaldo the famous designer. Thousands had submitted their designs, but only 10 were given the opportunity. The chosen ten were ready and energetic even though many had flown for more than 12 hours.

The students chatted as they waited for their tour guide, a few feet away a figure dressed in a large trench coat stood inside a telephone booth. The figure slowly pushed down her sunglasses, and made checks and notes in a small palm pilot. After she gave a loud yawn she opened her Prada purse, and took out a small mirror to check her mascara. Noticing a small boy holding a balloon giving her odd stares, she quickly pocketed the mirror, and pretended to make a call.

When the boy was led away by his mother; the woman quickly proceeded and continued taking notes. She sniffed at the sight of the travel worn students. She supposed many had not taken a shower in quite a while. She was further appalled at seeing that one of them was wearing polyester. Yuck. The horror she thought to herself.

“Tap, tap tap” she whipped around and saw this stout little man with tortoise shell glasses. She eyed the man up and down and noticed that he was totally clashing. He wore, a bright almost neon colored, yellow polyester suit, and downright ugly green and yellow shoes. To top it off he held a neon pink umbrella, and a moth bitten hat.... Let’s not even look at that hair, or is that a wig she thought to herself. He was also so close to the glass that she could see his individual nose hairs.

"Um, are you done yet? I have to call my mother before her nightly medication kicks in," he squeaked in a girlish voice.

She scowled slightly because; someone had actually asked her to do something, for free. The nerve she thought to herself.

"You do? Oh, I'm sorry can you hold on for a second?" she asked in a wickedly sweet voice. Taken back by her sweet and slightly vicious voice, he nodded obediently.

She hastily placed the phone back and opened the booth door. As the little man attempted to come in, she quickly seized the man by the coat and whacked him with her purse. After the poor man finally fell unconscious she gave a wicked laugh and stepped over him. During, her joy of inflicting pain, her black cowboy hat fell onto the sidewalk. When she started to retrieve her hat, Joey and several of the other students gasped because the woman was none other than Sonjia Kwok!

The famous Sonjia the Great or otherwise known as the absolute Queen of Fashion had knocked out a nobody! She scowled heavily, at being caught hitting a nobody, so she quickly grabbed her hat and walked towards the students.

"Bonjour, comment ca va?" She chirped. Many of the students still stood goggling at her, but one student spoke a quirky, "Comme ci, comme ca." (Translation- hi how are you? Okay)

Smiling at the student, who managed to break the ice, Sonjia gave a large smile, which quite frankly resembled the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. "I'm here to show you around the sites, here in the ever-famous Paris." Several students made small "ooh" and "ahs." Muttering under her breath she said to herself, "If it wasn't for my recent hard times I would strangle these kids."

~~~~
    For those who like Sonjia, we needed an evil character. For those of you who watched "where the legend begins" you would understand!

Leave a comment, or we won't update! (Yep, it's blackmail, plus we're lazy)

-Windi and Danielle!

Side Note- Please vote and tell, us your favorite, actors so we can maybe add them to our fic!Some say the best part of learning is the journey you have to take along the way
    Last edited by Danielle Lin; 06-27-03 at 08:22 PM.

That is hilarious! Sonjia is portray as the evil role as always. Can you added in Louis Koo and Jessica Hsuan and Sunny Chan and Kenix Kwok? Update soon.

Well thanks for your comment, surprisingly very few people seem to like our story with Sonjia protrayed as evil...

Anyway we considered your suggestion and decided to use Louis and Jessica, because they are two of my favorite actors.
    Thanks for posting something it's great to get feedback on our stories - Windi Kay

Also for being our first commenter! Plus it's my sister (Windi Kay's b-day today~!) Thanx, Jeh
    - Danielle Lin
    Last edited by Danielle Lin; 06-27-03 at 12:21 PM.

Oh really, happy birthday Windi I don't hate Sonjia but it's okay if she's portray evil to me. If Jess was portray evil then I would get mad but Sonjia, I seen her act evil many times so it's no big deal In fact, I like it. Hope to see her get torture or something. Hee hee, joking Update soon.

haha, sonija is evil, yeahhhh!! i don't like sonija anyways. Hope u update soon.

I like your story so far. I love it how you portrayed Sonija as an evil person .....I don't like her hehehe. Infact, I hate her. But keep update soon! And Happy Birthday Windi Kay!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Cherian made this for us!! Thanks so much!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.domaindlx.com/huixin89/blueoncemore.jpg')

Is it showing up?? "cross fingers"
    Last edited by Danielle Lin; 06-29-03 at 04:31 PM.

Cece- Yeah! Yep, Sonjia bugs us too! Thanks, I had a great b-day

Someone5- Yes! Another anti Sonjia, heehee

Jeh- Who know's we might actually make her tortured!

Hurray, glad to see that we got some comments. Sorry that we are so slow it’s because we ran out of ideas...typical writer’s block Oh yeah this chapter is dedicated to Winter Gal...Sorry I thought Windi posted it ^_^’....

Chapter 2

More odd introductions made...

1 hour later at the hotel’s restaurant

“Well, I think that we should introduce ourselves, but of course I should go first,” said Sonjia trying to sound modest. “ Anyway, I am ‘cough cough’ as you know, Sonjia Kwok, but you cannot under any circumstances, ever call me Mrs.” At the last word, Sonjia gave an exaggerated shiver. “Also, I know I’m beautiful and intelligent so don’t hesitate to remind me!”......

After Sonjia’s half hour rambling the other students finally had the chance to introduce themselves, but by then many were half-asleep and needed to be nudged awake.

Looking around the table, one of the students looked slightly confused and dazed. “Me? Um ok, I like being independent, and um I like listening to music...Oh yeah, you can call me Joyce or um... Joyce Tang.”

These kids have absolutely no goal or destination in their lives, Sonjia thought sneering... Twiddling her small pen that came with her pilot, she looked at the notes she wrote down:

---Beginning of Sonjia’s notes
    Pests, and their Nature:

Joyce Tang- Miss. Independent

Nicola Cheung- Helpful towards others, and likes to carry a large and very ugly pink bag. Converses with older brother in sign language. Two words to describe her, absolutely crazy.

Julian Cheung- Nicola’s older brother, and mute...Not much to add because I never bothered to learn sign language...

Louis Koo- Joker of the group, and the prankster. Never without his blue Mashimaro cell phone... (So un-stylish!) Also kind of cute too...

Joey Yung- Party girl, peppy loves to speak French, and resembles a naive high school cheerleader.

Maggie Siu- Loves to stare off into space while I talk, so unprofessional!

Jessica Hsuen-This girl does have some style and grace, but of course she’s not better than me...has dumb habit of flipping her hair.

Sammi Cheng- Such a drama queen, she told me that my designs made her puke...and she had the nerve to describe how disappointed she felt towards the fashion industry.... until she saw Renaldo’s designs.

Steven Ma- A boring nerd...no taste or style whatsoever.

Michelle Yip- Smacks on grape bubble gum all day long, and reads magazines...

---End of notes

When the dessert of strawberry cheesecake was served, a tall woman wearing a bright pink pantsuit strolled haughtily towards their table. Upon seeing her up close the guys gave little frightened whimpers and the girls gave shudders, while backing their chairs an inch. The woman took no notice and smiled, which caused creases to form on her heavily powdered face.

“Hi, how is everyone doing, I’m Anne Heung,” Anne the clown face, said. Her face was thick with foundation and powder, at least 2 inches thick. To top it off her hair was twisted into a snake-like form on the top of her head, and her lipstick was puke green and slightly oozing down her chin.

Looking slightly impatient at the students staring at her and Sonjia smirking, she stuck out her 5-inch heel and tapped it impatiently.

“Renaldo can’t come to meet all of you tomorrow; he had a sudden business meeting in Tokyo.” Now Anne’s face was visibly angry, at everyone still staring at her face. But to her delight and not Louis’s she spotted him and immediately clung onto him.

“Well, handsome, I haven’t seen you before, what’s your name?” Louis looked at her in horror while she took his fork and licked the remaining cheesecake off it. “I looooooooooooove strawberry cheesecake,” she cooed. Louis shivered as she touched his t-shirt with her 6-inch red talons, but the worst part, in Louis’s opinion, was the lamp. The lamp greatly illuminated the warts that she tried, but failed, miserably, to cover up.

Sammi could not stand Anne’s sickeningly strong smelling perfume a minute longer and made vomiting noises, while she ran away from the table. Joey sensed the escape opportunity and hastily said while running backwards, “Um, Sammi might need my help because she could vomit to death from the fakdjaiodll sickness.” After that everyone else exclaimed that they needed to help Sammi too. Even though Louis also tried to leave, Anne held Louis down firmly. Desperate to escape he yelled, “hey look there goes Brittany Spears!”

Anne’s head gave a violent jerk, and Louis managed to make his escape. Instead of chasing him she smiled evilly. “Aww, he’s probably playing hard to get! I loooooove it when they do that,” Anne said dreamily.

Sonjia watched this all from her place at the table, never moving an inch, though not that she didn’t want to. “So, did you get Renaldo’s message?”

Anne‘s face turned serious and said, “Yeah, so he’ll be occupied for a few week’s, but is that enough time to steal the files?”

Sonia bent closer to Anne and whispered urgently, “There could be spies around! Talk to me later, when we find a private place to talk.”

~~~
    Authors’ note- Hi guys! We’ll post the next chapter hopefully tomorrow; we have an idea for it already... We also changed Joey’s character a bit! Leave a comment, or we won’t update!

Danielle and Windi ^_~

Oh my gosh, my stomach is hurting from laughing too much. Hahaha, Good job, the two ugly Miss HKs portray exactly as how they are. Ugly and stupid!!! Great update, I like everybody except for the two losers (you know who), of course Update soon.

hahaha, your story is funny. i really like sonija and anne's character, ahha. update soon!!

Thanx Jeh and Someone5, my sister and I cracked up so much when we wrote about Sonjia... I thought of the talons lolz...
    Exactly hk uglies! I still can't believe they won! But maybe the like they say the whole thing was staged...

This wasn't supposed to be a comedy, but it's easier to write comedy

Which poster do you think is better? I need to decide on one, and not pick random ones... (We have like 4 because I requested one, then my sis requested one, then my couz (?!) requested one) All through this requesting thing, we didn't know the other was doing it...

I'll post all of them here, but I need just one for winglin... Please vote!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://users.domaindlx.com/huixin89/colormeelmo.jpg')

This and all other two posters, and some other ones I have to upload... errz...

Thanks...

Hehe. Your story is funny, and I see that one of the characters in your story is Steven Ma. Personally, I like Steven Ma and I don't really care you guys made him nerdy, because I really want to imagin how he is like to be in nerdy roles, but I do hope that you girls are not going to make him tooo nerdy (if you know what I mean). I really hope that you girls not going to make him evil or anything in this story, and certainly not ending up with Sonija . Please do take my suggestion/comments .

Btw, great pic! and please update soon
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

It's ok CeCe! We're not going to make Steven evil, we ran out of personalities... So he's nerdy, but since he's one of my fav characters he won't be TOO nerdy (windi)...

Thanks, Cherian made it for me since I suck at poster making...
    3rd Chapter coming up later...

Exclamation This is the authors talking!!!! Please read!!

Well, my sis and I won't be able to update next month (July 2-July 23) because we'll be on vacation...sorry ppl...we'll try to get hold of a computer, but there are no guarantees... well I guess we could write it out during the car ride, but we'll probably sleep the whole way to New York....soooooo buh bye for now!

Sorry for any inconvenience!! :

awwww. Well, buh bye and be safe!

And thanks for your response on my suggestions/comments.

Hope you have a safe and fun trip I will be right here patiently waiting for your next update

Hello guys! Woah! SO many new fanfics, were made when I was gone...

Just wanted to ask anyone interested in co-writing this story with us? My Aol sn- SuqeakyFaucet.. and pm me or something...

But it's not going to be a super long fanfics or soemthing...please read the first two chapters to get a clear idea!!!

Please consider

Default New co-writer!

Our new co-writer is Jeh! She's so nice to volunteer...

And the next chapter will be up hopefully soon, we're facing technical difficulties aka our computer keeps showing blocks and funny symbols...

Chapter 3

All of the students walk tiredly to their hotel while yawning.

"A day wasted," Joey complain as she try to balance Sammi, who is still puking.

"Yep, all because of those two ugly women," Joyce said as she look at Sammi, half in pity, half in disgust.

"That Sonjia talk too much...and did you see her face closely? Eew," Jessica added as she thought of Sonjia's old wrinkle face. She flip her hair in disgust.

"She call my beautiful bag ugly, can you believe it?! How could it be ugly?! Pink is a cute color," Nicola said angrily.

Louis was too busy flirting with Michelle to notice what the others were saying. Maggie was too busy staring off into space. Steven was busy writing some equations down. Sammi continue to vomit uncontrollably.

"Hey, look!! It's the two witches!!!!" Maggie yell out and then went back to staring into space.

All of them quickly look to their right. Sure enough Sonjia and Anne was standing there, whispering among themselves.

The students hid behind a trash can as they watch the two women.

"Who do you think is uglier?" Louis ask as he try to put his arm around Joyce's shoulder. She was about to punch him but he have already hid behind Julian.

Michelle chew her bubble gum and reply, "Both of them are about the same,"

"What do you think they're talking about?" Joey ask.

"Let's go to get a closer look," Nicola suggested.

They crept quietly toward the two women. The two witches turn to look at them in surprise. Their eyes bulge out, as more wrinkles appear on their already ugly faces.

"Don't....move, maybe they doesn't see us," Louis said as he stood in place.

At the sight of Louis, Anne smile, "Handsome!!! We meet again!! I told you we were destined. A couple made in heaven. Hey, leaving so soon!! Come back!!!" she yell and ran after Louis who have already disappear into the hotel, "Naughty boy, we've just met and you already want to book a room already. Fine with me. Wait for me, handsome!!!" Anne chuckle maniacally and run into the hotel.

Sonjia fake a smile at the kids, "Hi, I was just out taking a walk. I was thinking about you kids," she said and then mutter under her breath, "Yeah, thinking of strangling you to death,"

The students heard it loud and clear, "What a two-face..." they mutter and then grin innocently at Sonjia.

"Mrs.Kwok..." Jessica begin but was cut off by Sonjia: "Never call me Mrs!!! I'm only 60 years old, I'm not that old!! Don't call me Mrs!!!" Sonjia exclaim as her face scrunch up horribly.

Sammi begin throwing up again at the sight of it. Sonjia back away in disgust.

"I can't be seen with these kids....They make me look bad...They're all uglier than me...but I have to or my plan won't succeed...." Sonjia thought and then look at her watch. She pretended to be surprise, "Wow, look at the time. I need my beauty sleep, not that I'm not beautiful already, but you know what they say, what was it that they say? Hmm...hmm..."

20 minutes later,

"Hmm, hmm, what was it ? I can't seem to remember. Oh well, bye," Sonjia said and look back at the students. They have all fallen asleep a long time ago. Anne was still chasing Louis and cackling maniacally.

Sonjia shake her head and kick Nicola, "You're not suppose to fall asleep while I'm talking. Kids these days. Their parents don't teach them any manners. Hmph," Sonjia turn around and walk away in what she would call a "graceful" walk. She turn to Anne and held up two fingers, well it seem more like talons.

Joey catch Sonjia's motions, all of the students look at eachother suspiciously. They smell a rat. Something is up but what is it?

How was it? Was it bad? This is my first time writing modern so bare with me here
    Last edited by jeh; 07-13-03 at 01:35 PM.