View Poll Results: Which US Show would u want to bring back?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buffy/Angel

3 8.82%
  • Charmed

2 5.88%
  • Dark Angel

2 5.88%
  • X-files

4 11.76%
  • Ally Mcbeal

1 2.94%
  • Friends

14 41.18%
  • Sex and the city

1 2.94%
  • That 70s Show

1 2.94%
  • Frasier

1 2.94%
  • Others/Too many

5 14.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: US Show that u b missed?

I've watched Charmed for a long time ... longer than I could think of... but I missed out on so many epis. at the ending.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

eeeek full house, i forgot. i still watch the re-runs on ABC FAMiLY & NiCK @ NiGHT.

does anyone miss i <33 lucy? lol. hilarious..... i miss the OLD CARTOON NETWORK, they used to show those funnie cartoons... like tom & jerry, and daffy duck & bugs... lol [:
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee
    I missed watching Angel and it's a shame that it didn't have a proper ending.
    I really miss this show as well but thought the ending was decent -if rather open ended. The Wes death scene actually brought a tear to my eye "Should I lie to you now?" "Yes, please."

The only other time I was this moved from a TV series was when Daniel Jackson died in SG-1. I guess that series is also ending soon although the franchise will continue with SGA.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

it has to be the x-files.I am hoping for the movies no 2 to come out anytime soon but last I heard, Chris Carter is still having problem with 20th Century Fox regrading the script. So I guess it won't be coming out anytime soon.

I like Friends, Charmed, Sex and The City too. Wish these series would last forever.

FRIENDS!!! I loved that show it always manages to make me laugh no matter how many times I've seen it. But the Joey show was a BIG disappointment for me.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

X-Files definitely.....how can they end it with Mulder and Scully on the run?the conspiracy must be brought down!!

Angel....and im still fuming thinking about the ending....come on, how can they end it like that? Is that supposed to mean that Angel and his gang lost and that the Earth is taken over by the dark side? I WANT ANOTHER SEASON! Plus, Illyria is such an interesting baddie....

Third Watch was fun to watch. tho the ending is appropriate, i think another season wouldnt hurt....

I'd love to see Fran in action again...
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 03-06-07 at 11:29 AM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser
    The only other time I was this moved from a TV series was when Daniel Jackson died in SG-1.
    Daniel dies again??!! in which season? i only watched till season7, it's hard to find the dvd on Stargate SG-1
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    Angel....and im still fuming thinking about the ending....come on, how can they end it like that? Is that supposed to mean that Angel and his gang lost and that the Earth is taken over by the dark side? I WANT ANOTHER SEASON! Plus, Illyria is such an interesting baddie....
    The 8th season is gonna be written in comic book format by Joss Whedon and his team of writers from the show. It's not much but at least it shows the franchise is not dead and there's hope for other projects such as the Spike movie in the future. And yeah, Illyria is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    The 8th season is gonna be written in comic book format by Joss Whedon and his team of writers from the show.
    oiit...season 8? what happened to season 6 and 7? LOL, or are they doing three seasons in one go? that'd sound weird....

comic book format, eh? not much of a comic fan, but that'll do...i'm dying to know what happens next in Angel adventures...
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- The Spaniard -

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c
    oiit...season 8? what happened to season 6 and 7? LOL, or are they doing three seasons in one go? that'd sound weird....
    My bad. I was referring to the other show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

so theyre not gonna do another season for Angel, are they? just when i got my hopes up....

There are comics about what happens to Angel and his gang after their final apocalyptic battle with Wolfram and Hart but those are widely regarded as non-canonical by fans and they're not that good...

i think i'll pass then

David Boreanaz is currently trying to purse a successful movie career and James Marsters is showing signs of aging and is now doing small gigs wherever he could find; book narrating, going back to theater acting, performing small solo concerts around Europe, etc. If Whedon doesn't bring back Angel within the next two years it'll probably never happen.

James Marsters showing signs of aging? how old is he?

yeah, i think its not gonna work anyway...how are they gonna pull all the other original actors after flunking the series for so long? It's a shame really, it's such a good series....

James Marsters is 44 years old.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

I missed Point Pleasant and Day Break, even though I able find the remaining eps through P2P.

Just so you guys know, the remaining eps of Day Break ( 07 - 03) is uploaded online at ABC website (only for US IPs)...

I also missed certain tv pilot that doesn't get the "pick-up " buy tv networks such as Global Frequency and Aquaman.

I would miss THREE'S COMPANY, but I don't need to because I own all eight seasons of the show on DVD.