Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surprising invitees/no-shows at DGSD Shaolin Heroes Conference

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Kau Mor Tze was at Shaolin shortly before the conference, but left after getting into an altercation with Hui Juk. He was back again a few days later, however, for the Kiu Fung/Mo Yung F'uk/Siu Yeun San/Mo Yung Bok/Janitor Monk showdown. He wasn't there for the conference proper though, was he?
    I thought that he was there the whole time, and that everything happened in one day.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

He was there the whole time. The JMZ vs XZ fight and the Sweeper Monk vs MRB/XYS/XF happenend in the same day.

There was just no mention where the heck he was standing during the 3 brothers' fights. (maybe he took the opportunity to rummage thru the library since all the monks were occupied. Its a rare chance!)
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

CC: I have an idea.

Let's play an exciting game of "Conducting our WHERE WAS JIUMOZHI DURING THE SHAOLIN GATHERING Demographics--Everyone participate." We will gather everyone's opinion over the next 2 months. When the results are in, I will tally the count and submit the final results to Jin Yong (a buddy of mine might be able to provide his contact info), formatted starting with the most popular opinion, along with the percentages of people who voted for each opinion. I shall ask Jin Yong what his original intention was for Jiumozhi's whereabouts. As an incentive to participate, The winners of this game will get an autographed Jiumozhi pin for your botton-down shirts, or perhaps even a set of 4x6 Jiumozhi trading cards.

This way we can demonstrate our passion for--and inability to live without--small exciting details.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    CC: I have an idea.

Let's play an exciting game of "Conducting our WHERE WAS JIUMOZHI DURING THE SHAOLIN GATHERING Demographics--Everyone participate." We will gather everyone's opinion over the next 2 months. When the results are in, I will tally the count and submit the final results to Jin Yong (a buddy of mine might be able to provide his contact info), formatted starting with the most popular opinion, along with the percentages of people who voted for each opinion. I shall ask Jin Yong what his original intention was for Jiumozhi's whereabouts. As an incentive to participate, The winners of this game will get an autographed Jiumozhi pin for your botton-down shirts, or perhaps even a set of 4x6 Jiumozhi trading cards.

This way we can demonstrate our passion for--and inability to live without--small exciting details.
    Jiumozhi trading cards! .......Must.....Have......
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Jiumozhi trading cards? Old PJ, you are great.

But which JMZ is on the cards? The coal miner from DGSD 2003, or a more "jade faced" JMZ? Are there pictures of JMZ demonstrating Huo Yan Dao and some of the 72 Shaolin arts?