Thread: Bodyguards-Jade Dolls

Default Bodyguards-Jade Dolls

Has anybody seen this series? I saw it about five or six years ago, and I thought it was a pretty decent show. The acting was great and, from what I remember, the fight choreography was very good.

Quote Originally Posted by CDonC
    Has anybody seen this series? I saw it about five or six years ago, and I thought it was a pretty decent show. The acting was great and, from what I remember, the fight choreography was very good.
    Yep... i remember watching it years back... i can't really recall the names of the characters, but i remember there was 2 guys who played a black and white flute each, and that the girl died in the end...

is this the right show?

Yeah, that's it. It was a pretty good series, except the main character looked like a girl, whatever his name is.

I think there was a sequel to the story, as well, but I only saw the first few episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by CDonC
    Yeah, that's it. It was a pretty good series, except the main character looked like a girl, whatever his name is.

I think there was a sequel to the story, as well, but I only saw the first few episodes.
    Yeah, the series Bodyguards has three parts. Jade Dolls is part one. Personally I like part one the most. I know those who like part 3. Part 2 is the least favorite I guess because no one likes the main girl. They rather have Kenny Ho's character fall for Tiffany Liu's character instead.

hey i know this series...i watched it way back long ago...it was a nice one...the theme and sub theme song were so good it makes me wanna cry...hehehe the main lead is kenny ho and mark cheng, the female is cecilia yip and tiffany liu... lee wan hua is also in the series... i tot i am the only one who saw this...gladly, u guys have watched it too

ahhh! finally someone makes a thread, i love this. i`ll watch it over & over again, all 3; well part 2 kind of sucked, because kenny ho liked THAT girl. i mean, if he liked cecilia yip, that would have been OKAY. but i`d rather have him with tiffany (: so CUUTEEE.

part 3 was good, howie huang finally finds love but they cant be together. ): lol. the ending was cute though. i liked how they all connect & stuff. (: how their fathers were the leaders, and then when they died it got passed on to them.
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Default Body guards series

I too like the body guard series, specifically the jade dolls and heavenly charm. some parts in the series were quite comical. love all the moments when kenny ho and tiffany lau were in together. I think i have a crush on the 2 of them .
    does anyone know what's going on with Kenny Ho these days ? is he still dating Anita Lee Yuen Wah ? what about tiffany lau's acting career?

yea, i so agree. i liked jade dolls, and heavenly charm. part two, bleh.

i dont know whats up with the lately. but my mom wanted to get one with kenny ho, and li qian also appeared in it (girl from TOB, with lam fong)

Talking Can you tell me where to watch Bodyguards Jade Dolls series?

I totally agree with all of you. I have watched Part 2 and Part 3. I also heard that Part 1 is as good as Part 3. I also don't like Part 2, NAH!!! I would like to watch Part 1 ( Bodyguards Jade Dolls) online. But, I found it nowhere. So, could you tell me where to watch, please. I am also a great fan of Kenny Ho. I like him in these series very much.

maybe i'm the only one who like part two right? i thought the girl is nice, at least she didn't end up with kenny at the end , i like part three less than other part, why was kenny's kungfu gone , so did they close the bureau ?i don't like the ending

Kind of late but just started watching this series, well part 1, so far so good =)

Just started watching part 2, feeling bad for Tiffany's character.

Hey Nan Ling,

Are you streaming this or did you buy the series?
    I want to rewatch this series, but I don't live at my mom's house anymore and she had the set.

I wish some of the streaming sites like Viki or Dramafever had more series/dramas like Bodyguards or Judge Pao. Those were my favorites when I was a kid.

I think I saw part 1 on youtube. Part 2 is on toudou. I can pm you the link later when I am home. The 1993 Justice Pao is also on youtube but I do not know it by episode numbers. I just happen to find the episode where Vincent Jiao is in. I didn't realize he was in the 93 version.

Just realized the girl who plays the princess in part 3, He ching is in Sword stained with Royal blood 2007 with Vincent =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    Just realized the girl who plays the princess in part 3, He ching is in Sword stained with Royal blood 2007 with Vincent =)
    Well, He Qing has played Bao Xue Ruo , Yang Kang's mom in Legend of the Condor Heroes 2003 or so.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Just recently rewatch Jade dolls. Pretty good series. Currently rewatching part two.

Anyone knows where can I watch this now? Thank you.