Thread: SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan needs your help!

Default SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan needs your help!

Even though he has reached the peak of perfection in swordplay, the guy is still single!@ That's what happens when you dedicate 30 years of your life in isolated training in pursuit of some crazy martial arts.

Help find a suitable wife for SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan.

Who in the Jin Yong universe would be a suitable wife for him? We must keep in mind his personality. He was described to be:

-a bit cocky
    -a bit selfish
    -likes to interfere with other people's business
    -jumps to conclusion too soon
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Yue Lingshan could fit the bill?

Bufan Ling Jian Fa? The Peak of Perfection in Paired Swordplay? Surpassing evening the Twinned Jade Maiden Swordplay?
    Last edited by CC; 09-25-06 at 03:30 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

This is going to be good.

Gwok Fu would be perfect for Mr. SWORD GOD himself.

Since the sword god is the best of the best, he deserves one of the prettiest women in JY canon. PRINCESS SMELLY!

Wang Yu Yan

[ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    Wang Yu Yan

I think Granny Sun, Madam Wang (Yuyan's mother), or any of various MIDDLE-AGED ladies would work better for the MIDDLE-AGED SWORD GOD.

Dongfang Bubai.
    Both of them reached the peak of perfection in swordplay. They would make a perfect couple . Yue Buqun is also possible.
    Anyway I think DFBB is the better wife. In SPWanderer, s-he cared for Yang Lianding even more than a virtuous wife could do.
    Last edited by RongYingMin; 09-25-06 at 11:49 PM.

I think CC and I should collaborate on publishing a series of parodies of Jin Yong wuxia. For example, a prequel to DGSD concentrating on the life of the only guy who is worthy of such concentration. Or how the Demonic Swordsman took out all his opponents by pointing his sword.

You know, I may have finally grasped why Dugu Qiubai was so lonely! He can freaking defeat his opponent in no time by the point-and-win strategy. It must become boring after a while.

-EDIT-: in our parody, we should make everyone reach the PEAK OF PERFECTION, in order to produce the following scenario:

The Reader flips to another page. As soon as he sees the magical term, his face turns to misery: "Oh, not again! This is the 40th time I've read that in the novel. I don't know how much longer I can endure this."

Now that I have exposed the opportunity of the millennium...
    Last edited by PJ; 09-25-06 at 11:56 PM.

Guo Fu has reached the peak of perfection in being b!***y.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    The Reader flips to another page. As soon as he sees the magical term, his face turns to misery: "Oh, not again! This is the 40th time I've read that in the novel. I don't know how much longer I can endure this."

This would be by the time he flips to the 3rd page or so right?

I think in our prequel, we should concentrate on LDA, expanding its glorious possibilities. As a proposal, SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan and the creator of 6MSJ can compete swordplay from a distance of 3 mountains apart. SWORD GOD throws his sword at creator; 5 minutes later, the sword arrives, and the creator deftly blocks with 6MSJ LDA. Since they matched stance evenly, I conclude that they are at the same level.

I have already thought of the ONLY POSSIBLE name for such a GREAT novel......

登峰造极

!

In fact, I have been working out more details of this FINE novel in my mind. The main villain will be a heavy weapon-utilizing taoist named 巅峰 , Taoist Priest Dianfeng.

In fact, every character's name should be a variation of 登,峰,造,极, containing at least one letter in that set

!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    In fact, I have been working out more details of this FINE novel in my mind. The main villain will be a heavy weapon-utilizing taoist named 巅峰 , Taoist Priest Dianfeng.

In fact, every character's name should be a variation of 登,峰,造,极, containing at least one letter in that set

!
    We can't do that! That would preclude having SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan as a character!

Hmmm, maybe when the SWORD GOD was a young lad, his mother tattoed the words 登峰造极 on his back, urging him to strive for the Peak of Perfection. Thus setting the tone for the title of this CLASSIC novel.

I think the baddie should be named 峰峰. The Peak of the Peak! He fire deviated after having reached the Peak of Perfection because there was no more higher plateaus for him to overcome. He despaired because life was meaningless, more meaningless then DGKB after he found out that just pointing the sword randomly at people while yelling 'Por Jian Shi!' was enough to overcome all techniques. Thus in his sadness, he fire deviated. Unknowlingly, after the fire deviation, he had overcome the Peak without overcoming the Peak!
    Last edited by CC; 09-26-06 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    We can't do that! That would preclude having SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan as a character!
    Ah, little did readers realize that is not Monsiur SWORD GOD's original name. His real name was 卓峰 Zhuo Feng. Hey, we already have Xiao Feng and Jie Feng, why not add SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan to the circle of the Feng's.

Ah, and since at least 2 of the Beggar Clan leaders have the word Feng in their name, we can designate Zhuo Bufan (aka Zhuo Feng) a new role: that of Xuzhu and Xiao Feng's successor, leader of the next generation Beggars, Hong Qigong's master. Originally SWORD GOD Zhuo Bufan had taught the clan some swordplay, but his student Hong Qigong had no talent in swords. Only 100 years later did Eight-armed Swordsman Fang Dongbai eventfully discover Zhuo Bufan's legacy, and he definitely benefitted from that.

About the baddie, how about at first, when he was still roaming the universe, his name is Dianfeng, the TOP OF PEAKS. Then after he went crazy, he asked people to call him Fengfeng.

How about sword god eventually become DGQB.

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    No, but there will be another Evil character with the name of Dugu.

Count Dugu! He kung fu causes his sword blade to glow red and has been secretly plotting to become Emperor.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    You know what...that was what I was thinking earlier...