Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Peng (彭于晏)

OMG those are so cute i can't get over it. aww i loved that series! was devastated at the end though. that was such a GREAT cast...

They look super youthful there hehe! LSS probably just turned 18. I new EP's character was going to die, they made his death so tragic, he didn't even get to see his bride again. Sniff Sniff. This was also the first series I liked Huge in, I thought his acting in the Paladin series to be annoying, but this series show his more serious side and I started to like HG here. EP was my fav brother, heh maybe because Tony Leung played the same role and he was my fav. playing the 7th brother is lucky since I think EP will follow in Tony Leung path hehe. Anyways I thought that was a gem of photos that someone dig out, I love old photos of celebs!

Eddie is gonna die in yang warrior? Waks in that case i lazy to watch. Hahaha i'm looking forward to eddie 2 new movies: 匆匆那年 fleet of time and To The Fore.

Quote Originally Posted by yanni910 View Post
    Eddie is gonna die in yang warrior? Waks in that case i lazy to watch. Hahaha i'm looking forward to eddie 2 new movies: 匆匆那年 fleet of time and To The Fore.
    My bad Yanni for ruining it for you, I thought the Yang family story was pretty poplar and people already knows the outcome! I still think you should watch it, it is not bad at all, you can see Eddie, ShiShi, Huge, Peter Ho, Yuan hong, Chen Long so young there lol. Their acting is pretty good here too! I thought the pixel was very weird for this series, it seems like its from the 90s or something lol. I am looking forward to all his movies!!!

hahaha we have same name and like same actor, just wanna say how fun is that lol

HIgh five Yanni!

http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/edd...es-box-office/

EP movie dominates box office!! 2 blockbuster movies this year! Way to go EP, oh yes and a HIT TV show!! YOU GO HOT THANG!

that drama (Yang Saga?) had a great cast, i loved everybody in there and my fav couple were eddie and his girl...lol i forgot what her name was >.<"

it seems like EP gets along with his female costars really well from what i've seen. plus all his movies are out, but i've yet to see them x( so far ROTL, the time movie with nini and To The Fore came out. i wonder what other movies he's going to be working on after...does anybody know?

18 Dec Taiwanese actor Eddie Peng brushed off rumours saying that he and Cecilia Liu had a fling while working on their series, "Sound of the Desert", Sina's Daily News reported.

Previously, it was rumoured that Cecilia had cheated on her then-secret boyfriend Nicky Wu by being involved with Eddie for six months throughout filming period.

Troubled by the rumours that dubbed him as the third person, Eddie clarified the issue on his Weibo on 17 December, saying, "Each and every character and scene were written for every actor and actress to work on."

"I think I have to make a clarification. The media reports are very scary. Rest assured that I am not really good at playing the third party."

I would like to see Eddie pair up with Liu Yi Fei or Jing Tian

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    I would like to see Eddie pair up with Liu Yi Fei or Jing Tian
    I'm sorry but i personally don't like LYF and i don't think that they're a good match together personality-wise and such where i just can't see them being together. I think that he should find someone who he really likes and when that time comes hopefully they make a wonderful pair, but now that he's single he's all ours ladies

btw has anyone seen his recently new movie cong cong na nain aka back in time? i just found this trailer on youtube and it makes me reeely want to watch the movie because of this one scene in there that shows an adorable side to him along with a romantic side to him. ^w^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK_b...1323F&index=41

I like all of you guy wanted to find more info on Eddie Peng but there's really nothing about him on the web. I just made this account for him.

I just checked out his weibo and I am still deciding whether or not to make an account just to follow him. What is that IG account you guys were talking about?

After watching Sound of Desert I am obsessed about him. I don't think I have been so entranced by any actor before. His character as wei wu ji totally got me addicted to him. I don't think there will be another character that will triumph wwj.

After I finished watching sound of desert, I got withdrawal symptoms from not seeing him and I wanted to find works that he in but he's mostly in movies. All his other dramas are pretty old. I think that if he had done more drama, his fan base might have been greater with more fan clubs and info about him online.

I remember back when I watched fated to love (taiwanese), He was in a movie with Ethan Ruan however, I didn't like their image in that movie so didn't watch it. He doesn't looks as cute in movie posters but his actings skills and professionalism in portraying his characters are top of the line. Even in the ads for sound of desert, his banner didn't look that nice. I watched it for Liu Shi shi but discovered him. His acting and cuteness looks way better in the drama.

Now that I know he is in Into the Fore ,although I don't like those types of movies I will watch it just for him and Siwon. My mother was watching cold war and I saw the beginning but it didn't look too interesting. However when i googled searched him, I found out he actually takes part in it so I will definitely rewatch that to see him.

Please be in another drama. I want to see you in a drama so bad.

Anyone who hasn't watched sound of desert should watch it right now. However let me warn you, you will get addicted to him

screen shots of him as wei wu ji. all so dashing even with blood on his face. Nobody could have played the role as good as he did.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://dramadreamland.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/52c03-picmonkey2bcollage.jpg')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by vanilladreamcream; 01-13-15 at 04:02 AM.

Default bathing kidnap scene in sound of desert

spoiler

my favorite scene in sound of desert

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p202/2intrigued/output_S3cRrt.gif')

Ilovemimilo: hahaha yeah! Saw that news and really happy for eddie

Heard that he will have new movie with shu qi.

does anyone know what movie EP's preparing for? cause on his facebook and instagram it looks like he's doing another movie with swords from the looks of it

links:
    https://instagram.com/p/00QSJbujkK/

https://instagram.com/p/01IOI4Ojun/

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    btw has anyone seen his recently new movie cong cong na nain aka back in time? i just found this trailer on youtube and it makes me reeely want to watch the movie because of this one scene in there that shows an adorable side to him along with a romantic side to him. ^w^

late reply, but in case others were wondering.. cong cong na nian (goes by the english name of "fleet of time," which is kind of awkward sounding) is definitely a movie I'd recommend! eddie plays the romantic lead but it's not all sunshine and kittens, though it starts out that way. his character is so frustrating but still sympathetic and swoony, somehow.

click to show/hide spoilers
    eddie's character is actually more interesting because he's not your standard perfect hero. he plays a realistically flawed teenager on the verge of manhood. he loves the girl, but he's also selfish and young and not quite ready to take responsibility for the promises he makes. for those of you who need a happy ending, this movie doesn't have one; it's super bittersweet.

I'm glad that Eddie's continuing to fare well as an actor. The man's devoted to his work.
    I recently started watching Da Mo Yao. The last time I saw an Eddie Peng performance was his Yang Qi Lang in Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang. He is marvelous in all his presentations and endeavors.
    I also finished watching Rise of the Legend and was quite pleased by the end.
    I hope Eddie continues to shine

Eddie Peng needs to marry me.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by blue_angel_10392 View Post
    I'm sorry but i personally don't like LYF and i don't think that they're a good match together personality-wise and such where i just can't see them being together. I think that he should find someone who he really likes and when that time comes hopefully they make a wonderful pair, but now that he's single he's all ours ladies

Oh nO no not to pair up in real life, just movies and series. LOl I do hope he find someone that will make him happy, even if she is not famous. . I am unable to view that video in my country.

Eddie Peng will co-star alone side a movie with Louis Koo and Sean Lau, I can't wait!!

Default Response to Vaniladreamcream

Yes, I did and you are right. I am addicted! Watch the whole drama twice in a row! Love Eddie/WWJ!
    Last edited by EPFan; 10-23-15 at 02:51 AM. Reason: It's a response not a new comment