Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Eddie Peng (彭于晏)

横店影视城娱乐频道:重大大大爆料,横店影视城将于周日派出由影管中心工作人员组成的"民"星篮球队对抗, 由现在正在横店拍摄剧组演员组成的明星篮球队。据内部爆尿人员透露,明星篮球队将由胡歌,彭于晏,巫笛文等 弱爆了的篮球选手带队出战。让我们为横店"民"星队将要虐爆横店明星选手们,欢呼吧!(请大家为小横横助威 )

so apparently heng dian's going to come up with a "civilian"star basketball team made up of crew and actors (i dont know how to put this in english without butchering it) HG and EP's gonna be in it!

new pic of EP basketballing while his co-stars are off filming happy camp.. not half naked, but his muscles are clearly bulging!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6e760337jw1dt7con4xnxj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by thesolangestory View Post
    横店影视城娱乐频道:重大大大爆料,横店影视城将于周日派出由影管中心工作人员组成的"民"星篮球队对抗, 由现在正在横店拍摄剧组演员组成的明星篮球队。据内部爆尿人员透露,明星篮球队将由胡歌,彭于晏,巫笛文等 弱爆了的篮球选手带队出战。让我们为横店"民"星队将要虐爆横店明星选手们,欢呼吧!(请大家为小横横助威 )

so apparently heng dian's going to come up with a "civilian"star basketball team made up of crew and actors (i dont know how to put this in english without butchering it) HG and EP's gonna be in it!

new pic of EP basketballing while his co-stars are off filming happy camp.. not half naked, but his muscles are clearly bulging!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6e760337jw1dt7con4xnxj.jpg')

Heheh...good try... they are playing on the similar sounding words "民星" and "明星" (mingxin) where the latter means "star" (as in famous artists) and the former is just something they coined to pun the latter, literally translated as "civilian star" but what they really mean is "star" vs a "non-star" basketball teams....... It's kinda like playing on the words 'reel' and 'real'....

Eddie Peng and Angelababy are the new spokespersons for Adidas.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.addidasjeremyscott.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/29.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-j-eMV2NwhX0/T6szTxvQsCI/AAAAAAAAAJI/dXdPUnljIgk/s320/50103.jpg')
    I ship Shi-Harem

Men's Uno HK.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dtlcan5hkjj.jpg')
    I ship Shi-Harem

Xiaolong, you should totally watch this fanmade rap for Taichi, particularly the part where they introduced Eddie. LOL.
    http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2...ubject_id=top1
    Need to stop being lazy...

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Xiaolong, you should totally watch this fanmade rap for Taichi, particularly the part where they introduced Eddie. LOL.
    http://video.sina.com.cn/p/ent/m/c/2...ubject_id=top1
    OMG, thanks for the link! I'll upload it on YouTube.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Another sign that Yuan Hong & Eddie Peng are a match made in heaven:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e175/mookiehyun/95f37845jw1dy68teflx5j.jpg')

Guess who's YH and who's Eddie?
    I ship Shi-Harem

See ChineseChik? Gah arms!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dy608s4705j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/68a0d5e5jw1dxzhjoaa7jj.jpg')
    I ship Shi-Harem

^ ahhhh! I feel like they're getting buffer! lol. he could totally rival peter's arms now

I wonder if my question will be seen since this thread hasn't been updated since forever lol, but i dont know where else to ask. Does anyone know how Eddie's new movie《分手合约》is doing?? I don't know Chinese so stalking baidu is a painful job for me xP His movie career is sailing nicely. I hope he will achieve more and more success in the future ^^

Is the English name for 分手合约 "A Wedding Invitation"? It's doing very well in Mainland China...top ranking Chinese film in box office takings. I have yet to catch it though.

Man, even though Tai Chi 0 was sucky slapsticky, Eddie's presence in there just made it so good.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Ah yes that's the one! Good to hear it's doing good I really want to watch it, looks like there's quite a lot of emotional scenes. It'd totally wrench my heart to watch him cry >3<

Skimmed the first few minutes of Tai Chi 0 but stopped before Eddie showed up. I can't stand it lol
    Last edited by Nega Foxツ; 04-16-13 at 06:18 AM.

Looking at the pictures just cannot imagine Eddie used to be fat when he was young...he is so fit now!

Thanks for all of the updates. I love Eddie!

Red face

hi all,

I'm totally newbie here, registered account just because of Eddie

I'm just in love with him recently after watching Young warriors few weeks ago. Then tried to search his other dramas/movies => totally in love.

This is the second time I want to tried to find the information and articles to know who he is (Bigbang is the first love , still love them to death ). But since I cant understand Chinese and barely find any English articles about him, I decided to look up Chinese news (of course with the help of Google master :d, but still hardly to understand).

there r somethings I cant understand and hope you guys can help me :d

1- How audiences comment about his acting skills? almost of articles i found are about his body. Eddie has a super nice body of course, but I would love to see if his acting could be recognized well. His acting though not as good as veterans, but compared to his generation, he could head away a lot of them. I admire him because of his effort for each character.

2- Is Eddie famous in Mainland? I've read an articles saying that his chewing gum advertising is more famous than him. Even he himself admitted it. He said many people saw him as 'chewing gum guy'. I know he is representative of many branches and appears on magazine cover in mainland now. But since he said that, I have no idea about his popularity in mainland china.

Anw, I'm so glad for Eddie getting recognition . Love to see more of his works <3.

P/s: why this thread is so dead? Can anyone who knows Chinese translate articles about Eddie pls it's would be help us to know more about him
    Last edited by lazytroller; 04-29-13 at 07:38 PM.

@lazytroller Hi i don't know chinese but from what i understand by the info i gathered from everywhere basically lol, i'll answer as best as i can

1) Eddie's acting skills are pretty recognized, by him getting nominated for Best Actor from Golden Horse Awards in 2011 with Jump!Ashin movie. He himself admitted that after Jump!Ashin and his nomination at Golden Horse Awards, he was able to get a lot of movie offers from big productions, that also included opportunity to star with many A-list actors. Plus most of his roles have such varieties that it gave him the chance to prove himself in lots of way, like he'd taken the role of a dolphin trainer, a gymnast, a boxer, etc. in which he'd worked himself tirelessly to achieve the qualities required to make himself look the part for the movie and so far he had not failed in giving us a convincing portrayal of the character the roles required from him. (at least to me )

2) I have no idea how popular he is in Mainland China but i know that his movies have been doing very well in China and that his acting fee in a Mainland drama is pretty high, around 400k RMB per ep , in which if you compare with like say Nicky Wu, who became immensely popular after Bu Bu Jing Xin and his drama fees shot up to 500k RMB per ep, then you can tell that Eddie's fee is not that far off considering he's not a household name in dramaland like Nicky Wu as he is (or on his way to be) in movieland. In one article that i read his salary was higher than many Taiwanese actors who work in Mainland, like Wallace Huo, Ming Dao... but it was just based off one article so I can't say for sure. Though if it's true, i think mostly due to his recent success on the big screen.

A recent article i read from weibo, (with the help of my friend who translated a part of it for me) it said something like after starring in many big production movies like Cold War, Tai Chi 0, Tai Chi Hero, and Love in which all of them have broken the 100 mill RMB mark, but not until his movie "A wedding invitation" in which he was the main male lead starring opposite female lead Bai Baihe that did very well in Mainland chinese theaters and also easily broke the 100 mill RMB mark in a week time and soon reaching 200 mill RMB that he's now joined the elite rank of leading actors whose filmed have grossed more than 100 mill RMB. So we can say that his future on the big screen is looking very bright. Now i just need Da Mo Yao to air and get some good ratings then Eddie can have the best of both worlds

Ehm, i should stop now LOL Anyway, this thread is pretty dead so that's why i don't check in very often. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have fans here lol. Just waiting for Da Mo Yao and his MMA movie with Nick Cheung to broadcast then i can have something to spazz cuz right now he's just doing nothing but advertisements and probably waiting to start filming for Cold war 2, and that other movie with some girls i forgot the name. Don't know if he's having any other films in store, but so far those are it. I want to watch Da Mo Yao so bad though >3<

^
    hello Nega Fox,

tks for your infor. That's also what I've known so far.

I was also shocked about his acting fee in drama as well. who knows that he could be that high price. Compared to Wallace Hou who has worked in mainland for years and starred in many high rating dramas, Eddie has done nothing except young warriors and Chinese paladin which were aired ages ago. Now I can aware the distance between drama and movie stars, no wonder why most of actors/actress want to make it big in big screen @@
    Last edited by lazytroller; 05-15-13 at 08:21 AM.

this is funny, a love triangle b/t Eddie, Jinfu and Kai Ko

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/PdCLax7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i.imgur.com/uFLjffo.jpg')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lazytroller; 05-15-13 at 08:22 AM.

^ Omg that's supper cute XD Eddie and Kai Ko seem quite close, i wasn't aware of that until recently. And isn't Jiang jinfu's character in A wedding invitation a gay guy? It'd have been a nice twist if they get tgt LOL but ofc things never go the way we want :P

And yeah in the entertainment industry it's always been movie stars> drama stars, though i would still love to see Eddie act more in dramas since we can get to see more of him hehe. I wonder when Da Mo Yao will air, last i heard it's still not approved to air yet

Anyway, came across this new Biotherm Homme Ad Eddie was doing, and gosh it's hot >3<

does anyone know when the ad for this comes out?

plus has anyone seen the mv for wedding invitation?
    eddie's voice is sooo soft lols xD