Thread: O Ji Shi Lu - Criminal Investigator 1 & 2 (Felix Wong, Sunny Chan, Gallen Lo)

Thumbs up O Ji Shi Lu - Criminal Investigator 1 & 2 (Felix Wong, Sunny Chan, Gallen Lo)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.dangdang.com/images/8994079.jpg')

Image courtesy of dangdang.com

Gallen is only in part 2. Other cast members include Kenix Kwok, Gigi Lai (part 2 only), and Joe Ma.

I watched part 1 awhile ago and am currently watching part 2. These series are alot more hardcore when it comes to cop work compared to the DIF series. It's difficult to expect a happy ending to the cases all the time. Unfortunately, TVB doesn't seem to make 'em like this anymore.

Review of part 2 by sukting: http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=360
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Poor Wang Zhi Chong. First his wife perished in a car accident, and then his would-be girlfriend... It's a shame there hasn't been a part 3. The ending of part 2 left it totally open for one.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Unhappy

I would very much like to watch them again butta it's not in the stores no matter how hard i tried to find.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

I loved this series. Im pretty sure Part 1 and 2 will eventually come out on DVD. Felix Wong was pretty bad *** in this. Loved it.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Oh the nostalgia. I remember sitting with my dad and watching Felix and co on Sunday afternoons. I kinda miss those days... It might be because I was much younger (or it could be because I had really good taste even back then) but the plot and acting seemed much much better than the ones TVB are coming out with lately. :P
    Hope they'll put out the DVD. I don't mind shelling out some decent money for this series.