Thread: Certain Ways Of Pressure Pointing

TommyH
    Unregistered

Default Certain Ways Of Pressure Pointing

I was just wondering when people pressure point with skills like 1YZ, is there a special way to unseal the pressure point or is it just like regular unsealing?

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    I was just wondering when people pressure point with skills like 1YZ, is there a special way to unseal the pressure point or is it just like regular unsealing?
    and how exactly do you unseal a pressure point?
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic Swordsman
    and how exactly do you unseal a pressure point?
    Like if I tapped your movement pressure point then you can't move. I tap another spot then you can move. That's unseal.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

the idea is, when hitting the accupoint, the bloodflow to that part of the body would be blocked and that body part or the whole body becomes immobile. some accupoints will release faster then the others, but it takes skill to succesfully seal the accupoints that will take longer to release because their generally deeper in the body. also, sealing accupoints insuccession increases the time to unseal. some accupoints are connected to each other, so if you hit them, they will increase the flow of natural qi to that part and help unseal the accupoint. 1YZ is the top accupoint sealing skill, but even it can't seal accupoints longer then a day or so. within 24 hours, all accupoints will unseal themself according to the 12 heavenly branches principle of medicine(natural changes in the body that occur every 2hours).
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    the idea is, when hitting the accupoint, the bloodflow to that part of the body would be blocked and that body part or the whole body becomes immobile. some accupoints will release faster then the others, but it takes skill to succesfully seal the accupoints that will take longer to release because their generally deeper in the body. also, sealing accupoints insuccession increases the time to unseal. some accupoints are connected to each other, so if you hit them, they will increase the flow of natural qi to that part and help unseal the accupoint. 1YZ is the top accupoint sealing skill, but even it can't seal accupoints longer then a day or so. within 24 hours, all accupoints will unseal themself according to the 12 heavenly branches principle of medicine(natural changes in the body that occur every 2hours).
    Yes I know 1YZ can seal pressure points but I was referring to someone unsealing it before it unseals by itself. Is there a special way to unseal pressure points sealed by 1YZ or some other skills?

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

so when you get your acupoint hit, then its the certain part of the body that the blood flow has been restricted will feel numb? Thus you cant move it?
    "The most happy marriage I can picture or imagine would be union of a deaf man to a blind woman."

Yes I know 1YZ can seal pressure points but I was referring to someone unsealing it before it unseals by itself. Is there a special way to unseal pressure points sealed by 1YZ or some other skills?
    Yes, I believe so. From Chapter 13 of ROCH as found on wuxiapedia.com, after the fight between Prince Huo Dou and Zhu Zhi Liu:

After Huo Dou had admitted defeat, Zhu Zi Liu had come over to unseal his pressure point. The technique of sealing pressure points using the “Solitary Yang Finger” is completely different than conventional pressure point sealing; it is extremely difficult for others to unseal it so Zhu Zi Liu went over to him and tapped his sides a few times, circulating his chi to unseal his pressure point.
    Another time something similiar is shown in JYs works is in HSDS when the young ZWJ is on Mount Kunlun. At that time the wife of Kunluns sects leader He Taichong actually sealed He Taichongs pressure points, yet when Wuji tried to unseal them he couldn't do it eventhough he knew seven (IIRC, might have been six or eight) different ways of unsealing pressure points, and this was because Kunlun sects way of sealing pressure points was also exceptionally powerful.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MisterM
    Yes, I believe so. From Chapter 13 of ROCH as found on wuxiapedia.com, after the fight between Prince Huo Dou and Zhu Zhi Liu:

Another time something similiar is shown in JYs works is in HSDS when the young ZWJ is on Mount Kunlun. At that time the wife of Kunluns sects leader He Taichong actually sealed He Taichongs pressure points, yet when Wuji tried to unseal them he couldn't do it eventhough he knew seven (IIRC, might have been six or eight) different ways of unsealing pressure points, and this was because Kunlun sects way of sealing pressure points was also exceptionally powerful.
    So does that mean after being sealed by 1YZ or other special pressure point sealing techniques unsealing the point would be difficult and it wouldn't be the usual same old spots? Different spots? Need high internal power?

I think there were many technique to seal one's pressure point. It's just an example.

Say you want to paralize one person, the easier and most common thing is to press (seal) "A" spot. And to unseal you pressed the "B" spot. But what if the man wanted to give a hard time to unseal it, he can sealed "C" spot so there's no effect for someone pressing the "B" spot to unseal the "A". And the only way to seal "C" is you pressed "D". So to release one's paralize you must press "D" and then "B". It's getting more complicated if he also sealed "E" to give no effect for someone pressing "C".

Highly knowleable person/technique allowed you to create various combination which is hard to figure out which pressure point connected to which pressure. It's like creating a password combination to unlock a travelling bag. Moreover, a person with high internal energy can add more difficulty for someone to unseal a pressure point. So, even Wuji had knowledge in understanding pressure points, he had to figured out way too many combination.

I think pressure points connected themselves that way.
    Liberalism is not a philosophy. It's a mental disorder. -- Michael Savage.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Does the pressure point automatically unseal after a period of time? And could the one who have been sealed use internal power to unseal it?
    Last edited by TommyH; 09-29-06 at 09:59 AM.

- If you wanna unseal your sealed acupoints before they unseal itself, you must have an extremely high level of inner energy.
    e.g: In RoCH, Huang Rong's Kung Fu skill was not too powerful, but she sealed Guo Jing's acupoints without any resistance of her husband. Although GJ's inner energy was at a very high level, he couldn't unseal the sealed acupoints.
    Last edited by RongYingMin; 09-28-06 at 10:59 PM.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MisterM

actually, wuji found the right points to press, but did not have sufficent inner power to release the accupoint. by using inner power, you can create a blockage in that paticular accupoint for much longer then normal. usually, hitting an accupoint without inner power can't immobalize anyone for more then four hours.

yiyangzhi is the top accupoint skill. except for HYS's TZTG and shaolin's finger skills, other accupoint sealing skills are considered third class skills. shaolin's accupoint technique could be in the 2nd class. HYS's TZTG is in the 1st class.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

TommyH
    Unregistered

Does the pressure point automatically unseal after a period of time? And could the one who have been sealed use internal power to unseal it?

By the way does it cause internal damages if one use internal power to unseal him/herself? In several series I watched it does cause a bit of blood to flow out from the person's mouth.

reason why the blood flows, coz the user forced himself to unblock the seal which for instance was sealed by 1yz. to unblock freely, that person must have sufficient internal energy or have to knowledge to move the acupoint from being sealed. if u choose the use all ur internal energy just to unsealed that 1 acupoint, then of course ur whole blood flow will disrupted and causes massive injury, that'`s y people will spit blood.

pressure point will unsealed itself in times, minimum within 12 hours unless the pressure point sealed using strong internal techniques like 1yz.

the energy released by the sealer will disrupt that acupoint from flow normally and causes the blood within that part of area to be block, causes numbness and this interact with the nerves system in the body which in turn will make u "freeze".

that particular energy is emitted warmly, and it will only disperse when the victim's energy regulate itself within a certain time period as mentioned by "kyss of the sword".
    Let him be violent,
    Let him be evil,
    For me, it is enough if I
    just breathe in my pure energy."

http://echallengor.blogspot.com

http://ech33.ui2u.com

By the way does it cause internal damages if one use internal power to unseal him/herself? In several series I watched it does cause a bit of blood to flow out from the person's mouth.

Pay attention to answers when you are asking questions.

1YZ is the top accupoint sealing skill, but even it can't seal accupoints longer then a day or so. within 24 hours, all accupoints will unseal themself according to the 12 heavenly branches principle of medicine(natural changes in the body that occur every 2hours).