Thread: Help me remember a wuxia series

Default Help me remember a wuxia series

Hi, I have vague memories of a TV series that aired in Mainland China during the 80's when I was child. I don't remember much, but here're some bits and pieces I do remember:

The main character was a young man whose martial arts greatly increased to unstoppable by accidentally eating ice lotus flower. After that, he almost died from freezing - a local villager saved him and brought him hot water, and it immediate froze by him breathing on it.

On the villain's side, there was a rival young man, and he somehow was associated with two older weird guys, one wearing white and one wearing black. All three of them were later forced to serve a powerful queen, and the two older weird guys put explosives in the cushion of the queen's seat. The young villain found out and poured water on it and the queen forced one of the two weird guys to wipe it up, forcing him to blow himself up.

Later the good guys were waging war again a villain tribe, but the villain tribe specialized in a poison powder, and the main character's girlfriend happened to be the only one that knew the antidote.

Does anyone know the name of this series? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    --Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by ppzhao View Post
    Hi, I have vague memories of a TV series that aired in Mainland China during the 80's when I was child. I don't remember much, but here're some bits and pieces I do remember:

The main character was a young man whose martial arts greatly increased to unstoppable by accidentally eating ice lotus flower. After that, he almost died from freezing - a local villager saved him and brought him hot water, and it immediate froze by him breathing on it.

On the villain's side, there was a rival young man, and he somehow was associated with two older weird guys, one wearing white and one wearing black. All three of them were later forced to serve a powerful queen, and the two older weird guys put explosives in the cushion of the queen's seat. The young villain found out and poured water on it and the queen forced one of the two weird guys to wipe it up, forcing him to blow himself up.

Later the good guys were waging war again a villain tribe, but the villain tribe specialized in a poison powder, and the main character's girlfriend happened to be the only one that knew the antidote.

Does anyone know the name of this series? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    --Paul.

Looks like ATV's REINCARNATED! It had the Silkworm Coccon thing at the end! I loved that drama.

Here is a review of it:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/ATV-TV-Series/R...ated-p390.html
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Thanks charbydis, really appreciate the help.

--Paul.