Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fairy of the Chalice- Zhang Ting, Roger Kwok, Christopher Lee, Liu Tao

I missed so many episodes on channel 8 due to sch and work!

But I've gotta say that the little girl who plays Roger's daughter, Baobao, is really cute. Liu Tao, who plays her mother, is really sweet and demure as well.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

wat is the storyline?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Yeah, what's the storyline??...It seems interesting. Kinda dissapointed if it's true that christopher lee ruined the drama. btw when will he get married to fann wong..

Quote Originally Posted by bwitched
    Yeah, what's the storyline??...It seems interesting. Kinda dissapointed if it's true that christopher lee ruined the drama. btw when will he get married to fann wong..
    Go to MediaCorp Ch. 8 TV for storyline in english. You can find it's website through google.

sunnysnow. Awww. That's too bad that you missed some of it. That means you can't give me an update on how good or bad it might be. :P So far, good reviews about the kid but what about our dear leading lady???

i`m watching christopher lee, in moon fairy. is it true he's going out with the lead in there? is she in this too?

also, is this gonna be one of those ancient/wuxia-ish fighting one...... or modern
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Annisa
    Go to MediaCorp Ch. 8 TV for storyline in english. You can find it's website through google.

sunnysnow. Awww. That's too bad that you missed some of it. That means you can't give me an update on how good or bad it might be. :P So far, good reviews about the kid but what about our dear leading lady???
    You mean Zhang Ting? I heard she's very good and funny as the Chalice Fairy. Guo Xiang gives me daily updates about the naughty, funny things she and Baobao does

The story is basically about the chalice fairy (zhang ting) being sent down to earth as a punishment for not guarding the magical chalice properly. She's supposed to serve 1000 owners, and grant them each 3 wishes before she can return to the heavens. One of her owners is a wealthy man whose son is Zheng Feng (Roger Kwok). Zheng Feng has a loving wife Xiuxiu (Liu Tao) and an adorable daughter (BaoBao). He later becomes the chalice fairy's owner and they fall for each other. Cao Jing (Christopher Lee) is the evil guy who killed Zheng Feng's father because the latter killed his father. Cao Jing is also in love with Xiuxiu and wants to snatch her away from Zheng Feng.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by lilviet_grl8o8
    i`m watching christopher lee, in moon fairy. is it true he's going out with the lead in there? is she in this too?

also, is this gonna be one of those ancient/wuxia-ish fighting one...... or modern
    You mean Fann Wong? Yes, he's dating her. Fann Wong however, is not in this series, the female lead in this series is taiwanese actress, Zhang Ting.

This series is set in ancient times and is sort of a fantasy/wuxia genre.

Wise Fool

this series isnt out ALL yet right? or is it?

this series isnt out ALL yet right? or is it?
    Its been released in mandrain some months back and is currently airing in S'pore.

Wise Fool

Christopher Lee played the evil guy in this series? Can't wait to see how his acting like. Love him as YG in ROCH98Singapore, he protrayed YG very well though, from YG mischeif part to mature part without overly acting. I think he protayed YG better than HXM protrayed YG.

he looks kind of old in the moon fairy series.... did he do good with YG? i need to see it [:

he looks kind of old in the moon fairy series.... did he do good with YG? i need to see it [:
    Yea he looks old in "Moon Fairy" but he acted good though.

And yes Christopher Lee did such a great job as YG in ROCH98Singapore. If you haven't seen it then you should see it sometime. You can see Chris acted from the YG's mischief part to the mature part without overly acting, his expressions are very good, you can feel his sad sorrow missing love for XLN's Fann Wong is very alive and calm, he carries out the YG role really well. There is an article that he stated he thinks Andy Lau's YG is the best. Well, I think so too, Andy's YG is best, 2nd is Chris. ROCH98S is good mainly because of Christopher's acting. Yea you should see it.

Poor Fairy and God of Land got punished in today's episode! Goddess Nuwa is so fierce.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Did anyone watch the last episode yet? I've missed it so can anyone please kindly type out a synopsis?? Many thanks in advance! T_T

Default last episode

yes please! i missed the last episode too! so what happened? did bei xian end up with zheng feng or did he go to his wife or what???!?!?!?!?!!

I missed the last episode too but I read spoilers at the Baidu forum that Zheng Feng ended up with his wife Xiuxiu. I think the Chalice Fairy dies..

Wise Fool

yup zheng feng ended up with his wife and his wife is even pregnant again. the chalice fairy sort of died but at the ending, bao bao saw a lady which looked like the chalice fairy walk past, she told zheng feng and the others about the incident. they all turned around and saw a lot of windmills spinning. then zheng feng said that maybe the chalice fairy turned into the wind. oh yes and qicheng's wife gave birth to a pair of twins, a boy and a girl. his wife was carrying the girl and he was carrying the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by lyf_ling- er87
    yup zheng feng ended up with his wife and his wife is even pregnant again. the chalice fairy sort of died but at the ending, bao bao saw a lady which looked like the chalice fairy walk past, she told zheng feng and the others about the incident. they all turned around and saw a lot of windmills spinning. then zheng feng said that maybe the chalice fairy turned into the wind. oh yes and qicheng's wife gave birth to a pair of twins, a boy and a girl. his wife was carrying the girl and he was carrying the boy.
    What happened to Ziyun then? That poor girl!

WAH! The Chalice Fairy, my Zhang Ting, DIES???!!!!! Such devastating spoiler. That makes me not want to watch this. Gah. Scriptwriters ruin everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    What happened to Ziyun then? That poor girl!
    ziyun became the queen of sacred woman land.