Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: 超極女生Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by john-e
    tv still says free viewing ends april 17, but cable company said there's no end date yet, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

do u know what time the concert starts?
    hunantv havent stated the time yet...but il keep u posted as soon as i get more details

shucks i forgot to watch the chao nv replays this morning!!!
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

yeah, i started with 'the prayer' and been listening to australian idols for most of the day while doing my spring cleaning.

i'm not much of a celine dion fan, but i really like that duet...thanks for the link. i'm kinda into opera, symphonies, what i call 'classical singing' - molto bello! l'italiano è una lingua bella.

(also nice we can kid each other about our likes and dislikes )
    Argh. after 7 years of learning italian i cant remember much

Mi chiamo girllikeme
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

best wuz when wen jie, li yang, and zhen zhen sang together - very nice their voices really complement each other. i think they could make a good trio for recording and touring
    what a splendid idea john!

< ducks from whatever girllikeme just threw at the screen >
    funny
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Argh. after 7 years of learning italian i cant remember much

Mi chiamo girllikeme
    s'okay, i was cheating...used my universal translator.

molto bello = very beautiful (actually should be molto bella cuz song is feminine). and it even works with chinese. how good is this? 非常美好的歌曲
    l'italiano è una lingua bella = italian is a beautiful language.

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    shucks i forgot to watch the chao nv replays this morning!!!
    i taped it , will let u know what u missed after i watch it...probly tomorrow.
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

s'okay, i was cheating...used my universal translator.

molto bello = very beautiful (actually should be molto bella cuz song is feminine). and it even works with chinese. how good is this? 非常美好的歌曲
    l'italiano è una lingua bella = italian is a beautiful language.

'
    Yeahh;;; i understood that;; but ...

it should be 非常向亮的歌曲
    美好 shouldnt be used

it should be 非常向亮的歌曲
    美好 shouldnt be used

i think 美好 is accepted, although非常向亮的歌曲would be more pleasant to hear
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

oh pls do so thanks sometimes reading updates from this thread actually makes me feel that i am watchng the show
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

all the top ten singing, that would be the fu huo sai (roughly translated to resurrections - for those eliminated contestants 4 to 10 from each districts) , ru wei sai (when they compete with 1st and 2nd runner ups) and zhong jue xuan (final ten picking their numbers.. hehe)

i like these shows a lot, cos u can see so many contestants all at once.. ^^ I was going to insert the link, but all i can find was the fu huo sai opening show.. dissapointed...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut

i like these shows a lot, cos u can see so many contestants all at once.. ^^
    yea its like one big happy chao nv family
    Last edited by big master; 04-15-07 at 08:01 AM.
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

all the top ten singing, that would be the fu huo sai (roughly translated to resurrections - for those eliminated contestants 4 to 10 from each districts) , ru wei sai (when they compete with 1st and 2nd runner ups) and zhong jue xuan (final ten picking their numbers.. hehe)

i like these shows a lot, cos u can see so many contestants all at once.. ^^ I was going to insert the link, but all i can find was the fu huo sai opening show.. dissapointed...
    same but i dvd taped them so i have it on dvd

same but i dvd taped them so i have it on dvd
    awww, that's good.. u can watch it whenever u want.. hehe
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

awww, that's good.. u can watch it whenever u want.. hehe
    nahh.... im banned from watching them

nahh.... im banned from watching them

u r? why
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

i like these shows a lot, cos u can see so many contestants all at once.
    yes, they're great watched the beginning of the 2nd show this morning. it opened with individual pictures of each remaining girl with their name spoken clearly - very valuable to me.

was surprised by the opening number, a drum & bugle corps number with the girls doing a colour-guard routine. another thing i've never seen on other 'idol' shows.

i had to switch to the Bahrain F1 race - can't ignore my other interests too much, hehe. 5 laps to go and massa is leading - go ferrari!!
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

yes, they're great watched the beginning of the 2nd show this morning. it opened with individual pictures of each remaining girl with their name spoken clearly - very valuable to me.

was surprised by the opening number, a drum & bugle corps number with the girls doing a colour-guard routine. another thing i've never seen on other 'idol' shows.

i had to switch to the Bahrain F1 race - can't ignore my other interests too much, hehe. 5 laps to go and massa is leading - go ferrari!!
    lol thats funny.. yeah.. and I just found out recently that song's sung by stefanie sun and she did almost the same dance.. with the stick..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    oh pls do so thanks sometimes reading updates from this thread actually makes me feel that i am watchng the show
    this is a long one...
    had fun watching 2nd nationals. i played judge, trying not to take into account what i know happens later.

wild cards (?) pk'd against 2nd runners-up:

hu ling vs yang lei - very impressed with hu ling, nice strong voice. yang lei was so-so. i picked hu ling and judges agreed 4 to 1.

chao wei li? (i'm guessing at the name, she was 6th in chengdu) vs zhang yan - wei li was not bad. zhang yan was so-so, kind of a weak voice. i picked zhang yan but thought they were very close. judges disagreed and picked wei li 4 to 1.

gong he vs zhu yaqiong - no contest here, gong he was excellent and zhu yaqiong just can't sing imo. judges lost their minds and voted for yaqiong 3 to 2 .

su li shin? (guessing again, 8th in guangzhou) vs xu fei - the closest pk of the bunch i thought. li shin sang well and dancing was most impressive. xu fei played guitar and was a little rough at the start but good after that. i think she has good potential but seems to lack confidence. i picked li shin but judges disagreed and picked xu fei 3 to 2.

hao fei er vs han zhen zhen - both played guitar. fei er sang the girl from ipanema and it was not good. she tends to sing flat alot. zhen zhen was best of all the girls in this round, plus she's the best guitar player too. i thought it would be no contest but things got interesting. judges were tied 2-2 and the last judge wrote (sorry, no chinese characters but it looked alot like this) tpizt!!! and said 'ja shuh'(?) there was a long speech and they pk'd again!! never saw that before. fei er was better but still flat alot. zhen zhen's guitar was out of tune so she had to start over and sang best. the last judge agreed and she won 3 to 2. i was actually sitting on the edge of my sit for this one.

next, the 5 losers in the pk round r on stage and li shin is out with the lowest fan votes (i think).

9 remaining all sing again. hu ling was not as good as before but still good - i haven't really noticed her before this episode. zhen zhen wasn't her best - she doesn't seem to do as well with english songs. gong he was best by far in this round. but the judges pick yaqiong first to go thru to the next show and i'm wondering what they've been smoking . something definitely wrong here. is she related to someone important maybe? judges redeem themselves by picking zhen zhen next to go thru. i'm starting to worry for hu ling and gong he.

xu fei and gong he go thru next on fan votes - yay! .

fei er picks yang lei to pk with, so hu ling goes thru - yay again!! .

fei er is worse than before (she had a bad day i guess). yang lei is better than before but still just good. yang lei wins the disk vote 18-13.

at the end, the four 1st runners-up joined the remaining six on stage and each sang a little tune. can't wait to see what happens, lol.

it's only been a month since i started, but i feel my criticisms have improved. i now bow to the masters for any corrections and suitable reprimands .

(even tho we're getting another 5-10cm of snow tonight, i'm still in a very good mood after watching chao nv )
    john-e

su li shin? (guessing again, 8th in guangzhou) vs xu fei - the closest pk of the bunch i thought. li shin sang well and dancing was most impressive. xu fei played guitar and was a little rough at the start but good after that. i think she has good potential but seems to lack confidence. i picked li shin but judges disagreed and picked xu fei 3 to 2.
    孙艺心
    xun yi xin

Thats her name... Er.. her dancing is the best out of chao nv [cough cough tang xiao cough cough] but her voice... a bit of a downer... but shes still good

this is a long one...
    had fun watching 2nd nationals. i played judge, trying not to take into account what i know happens later.

wild cards (?) pk'd against 2nd runners-up:

hu ling vs yang lei - very impressed with hu ling, nice strong voice. yang lei was so-so. i picked hu ling and judges agreed 4 to 1.

chao wei li? (i'm guessing at the name, she was 6th in chengdu) vs zhang yan - wei li was not bad. zhang yan was so-so, kind of a weak voice. i picked zhang yan but thought they were very close. judges disagreed and picked wei li 4 to 1.

gong he vs zhu yaqiong - no contest here, gong he was excellent and zhu yaqiong just can't sing imo. judges lost their minds and voted for yaqiong 3 to 2 .

hao fei er vs han zhen zhen - both played guitar. fei er sang the girl from ipanema and it was not good. she tends to sing flat alot. zhen zhen was best of all the girls in this round, plus she's the best guitar player too. i thought it would be no contest but things got interesting. judges were tied 2-2 and the last judge wrote (sorry, no chinese characters but it looked alot like this) tpizt!!! and said 'ja shuh'(?) there was a long speech and they pk'd again!! never saw that before. fei er was better but still flat alot. zhen zhen's guitar was out of tune so she had to start over and sang best. the last judge agreed and she won 3 to 2. i was actually sitting on the edge of my sit for this one.

next, the 5 losers in the pk round r on stage and li shin is out with the lowest fan votes (i think).

9 remaining all sing again. hu ling was not as good as before but still good - i haven't really noticed her before this episode. zhen zhen wasn't her best - she doesn't seem to do as well with english songs. gong he was best by far in this round. but the judges pick yaqiong first to go thru to the next show and i'm wondering what they've been smoking . something definitely wrong here. is she related to someone important maybe? judges redeem themselves by picking zhen zhen next to go thru. i'm starting to worry for hu ling and gong he.

xu fei and gong he go thru next on fan votes - yay! .

fei er picks yang lei to pk with, so hu ling goes thru - yay again!! .

fei er is worse than before (she had a bad day i guess). yang lei is better than before but still just good. yang lei wins the disk vote 18-13.

at the end, the four 1st runners-up joined the remaining six on stage and each sang a little tune. can't wait to see what happens, lol.

it's only been a month since i started, but i feel my criticisms have improved. i now bow to the masters for any corrections and suitable reprimands .

(even tho we're getting another 5-10cm of snow tonight, i'm still in a very good mood after watching chao nv )
    thank you john! u were quite a judge there maybe next time u wil be part of the 'ping wei'(judges)...maybe for kuai le nan sheng hehehe...

as from ur narration, it seemed hu ling did great...now i sort of understand why hunantv keeps on promoting her even thoughshe wasnt among the top ten...

i would love to see zhen zhen again
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

lolx long explanation.. let me help u get the names right..

the guang zhou contestant against xu fei is sun yi xin (not sure if she came 8th though, I tot she was seven or something..)

The 6th cheng du contestant is Qiao Wei Yi (the judges love her, she's ok imo, nice voice but a bit oldish, her best song - bai yue guang [white moon]) oh and did i mention the judges loveeeee xu fei a lot? hehe

And gong he and zhu ya qiong (from hang zhou).. i was in fire watching that one, ya qiong was sooo bad yet they still picked her just because she can compose songs. hell, her songs aren't even as great as zhen zhen. No idea why they like her so much.. they just have something against gong he cos to them, yes she has a nice voice and sings brilliantly each round + good emotional additions, they just think she lacks of that special touch.. i mean what sort of star they are looking for?? How is ya qiong a star if gong he's not?? *shakes head* just don't get it..

and hao fei er and zhen zhen, that was 'jia sai' (meaning adding another round of competition) because the judge claims he couldn't decide and want them to come up with something original at that instant and i agree zhen zhen was muchhh better..

hu ling was one of my favourites in chang sha cos she can sing very well, she's sort of like liang ying (can sing well but not very popular... as in during the competition.. of course liang ying is very popular now) the judges didn't pick her to go first cos she wasn't SPECIAL.. -.-''' they rather picked ya qiong.. like OMG...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lolx long explanation.. let me help u get the names right..

the guang zhou contestant against xu fei is sun yi xin (not sure if she came 8th though, I tot she was seven or something..)

The 6th cheng du contestant is Qiao Wei Yi (the judges love her, she's ok imo, nice voice but a bit oldish, her best song - bai yue guang [white moon]) oh and did i mention the judges loveeeee xu fei a lot? hehe

And gong he and zhu ya qiong (from hang zhou).. i was in fire watching that one, ya qiong was sooo bad yet they still picked her just because she can compose songs. hell, her songs aren't even as great as zhen zhen. No idea why they like her so much.. they just have something against gong he cos to them, yes she has a nice voice and sings brilliantly each round + good emotional additions, they just think she lacks of that special touch.. i mean what sort of star they are looking for?? How is ya qiong a star if gong he's not?? *shakes head* just don't get it..

hu ling was one of my favourites in chang sha cos she can sing very well, she's sort of like liang ying (can sing well but not very popular... as in during the competition.. of course liang ying is very popular now) the judges didn't pick her to go first cos she wasn't SPECIAL.. -.-''' they rather picked ya qiong.. like OMG...
    Yah, sun yi xin was 8th, because 李皆乐 was 7th

Ya qiong is COMPLETELY lucky. She just came accross judges with no taste!!!!! Especially in the second national competition, sh sang "Yue liang dai biao wo de xin" and it was really bad. Yet all the judges liked her better than zhang ya fei!!!

Hu lin: Er... she was alright; though i agree with chestnut that i choose her over ya chiong, but no offence, but me and my dad didnt like her, coz she always cried, and she was kinda like "Xiao jia" like its hard to explain but anyway;; and her skills werent that good, like liang ying, her voice was perfect, and her skill was good, but im not a fan of hu lin's voice .