Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 超極女生Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006!!!!

Angry

lolx.. yeah, i do it in english too cos can't type chinese. yeah, some of her fans type in eglish to her cos afterall, she studied in London and when she sang english songs, she's like the best one among the rest, so I think she understands. ^^

There's still this one, I forgotten, only once..
    http://post.baidu.com/3nian/
    Scroll down to the bottom, no acc required.

Another one on the side bar. No acc required, not sure is about what though. lol. Sorry. And i dunno whether can vote multiple times or what.

Lol, sigh, I was so annoyed last nite cos apparently, in the Tom website, there's some error on the afternoon, I was voting too, and dat was when a lot of errors keep popping up, hence why I said so in previous post. Found out that apparently someone tried to sabotage the results and worse, they say Li Yang's votes was unusual, thus her votes being deducted for that afternoon. I voted so hard. And it's deducted. !!!!!!! *grrrr* I dun reli noe the details, it's all in chinese, but apparently, it's the work of 'Zi Ma' (wen jie's fans) grrrrr, hate them. They owes say bad things about Li Yang. I personally dun reli have anything against wen jie, but her fans are freakingggggggg freaks (not all of them). lolx.. Here, for further details of the incident, refer here.. T-T About 30000 votes are deducted... Wasted all Li Zi(s) efforts..

And if u wanna see what those Zi Ma say, see here

I think i forgot to include link for the whole baidu forum, click here
    Refresh by scrolling up, u can see Liu Li yang's name on the column, click into the column, press enter..

p/s the Tom voting, apparently all the five blank spaces, U can put in Li Yang's name, and submit. And they say ADSL users can keep voting, don;t have to wait five minutes gap, but mine doesn't? COnfuse...

Me too, off to voting, lolx. Happy voting big master!! How old r u btw?

^^ Oh yeah, found this piece of news, very funny.. ^^ (er, i think is funny the very least, maybe u and I have diff views on funny)

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/2006-11-07/ba1317753.shtml

For more Li Yang news', see here

Btw, do you noe Li Yang likes to take pictures of herself? LOL.

For more Chau Ji Nv Sheng news, click here

and for the favourite MV voting, once daily..
    http://sf.chinaetv.com/mv.aspx?id=%2028
    Last edited by ChestNut; 11-08-06 at 02:06 AM.

30000 votes wasted! that is so cruel!arrgh! i wonder why wen jie's fans misbehave too much! i mean, wen jie herself has nothing against Li Yang so why do they have to create such a fuzz...li yang and wen jie are friends so they do not have to say bad things about our li yang right? they are so narrow-minded...hehehehe...

li yang loves to take pictures of herself? i cant blame her, i would also love to take pictures of her...hehehe she is so pretty...but i like her not only because she is pretty but because she is really good and i find her personality cool!

i am 23 yrs old, pretty old huh? how about you?

i am also confused with the different blogs for voting...but thanks to your help, i can somehow vote for li yang! yehey! i hope i hope i hope i can see liu li yang personally!!!!!
    Last edited by big master; 11-08-06 at 02:28 AM.

I noe, and worse, make some Li Zi very dissapointed. Those sesame freaks, from now on, no sesame in my food!!!!!! lol

Haha, yeah, datz why there's always lot of pictures of her. ^^
    Different blog voting? Which one? ^^ u mean the one to vote for sinablog?

Yeah I like her as a whole too, especially her personality. ^^ Very friendly and real.

Icic, I'm 20. Pretty old too. I was expecting U to be much younger, dunno why. Lol, maybe cos she has lots of young fans. ^^ Anyway, u r welcome, glad that I can somehow help her gain more votes. ^^

Cheers!~

haha that was a good one! i agree with you chestnut! in order to show our disapproval to those who insult our liu li yang, i will not put sesame in my food to

hey what time are you online...just wanted to be posting while you are also posting...hehehe...Li Zhi powers unite! hahaha....

Li yang's fans comes in all ages! hooray!!!!

lolx.. i see that u r on9 now? ^^ the time i online is quite random.. cos I'm having exams at the moment, so i try to restrict myself a bit.

Yeah, from young to old. lol, there are actually quite a no of li zi age over 30. amazing. ^^

chestnut! i'm so glad we are online atthe same time now! i am waiting for my dad here at the office..all alone...so i vote while i wait...hehehe...

so do you have a ym or something? mine's [email protected]. i gotta go now! dad's finally here! tillnext tym! Liu li yang jia you!

^^ See ya then, yep I have msn, i'll add u. ^^

I am voting for Li yang too. ^^ Anymore Li yang fans viewing this? ^^ Care to join us? ^^

yup yup yup! please join us as we all support our dear liu li yang!

i just got to say this!Liu Li Yang's performance of 'fly me to the moon' was really the best! she is truly awesome!

to me, 'wonderful tonight' is the best one! And 'If' is also very good ^^ I haven't heard of those two songs before and she made me love them! ^^

yes wonderful tonight was really good! it was an old song from i dunno which artist...i haven't heard her version of if but i'm sure it was great! hey nice avatar you've got! she is just so lovable!

wahah, thank you, got it off her blog. ^^

Oh, i searched it, it's by eric clapton. ^^ SHe sang it during 50 to 20 and in the finals.. It's a must watch!

Btw, found a forum for overseas Li Zi(s) in lizitree.com. click here

Me off to voting.. lol

oh thanks chestnut! i wish i could see all of liu li yang's performance once again! during one interview or special episode, the girls voted li yang as the most sleepy! very funny and cute...

Reli? I wanna see that! Lolx.. I'll try search for it maybe. ^^

it was a special episode on hunan but li yang was absent coz she had an injured leg...most of the girls voted li yang as the most sleepy but the 'nanny' of the place they were staying said that Xu Fei and Li Na were the sleepiest... wei wei said she voted for li yang cz there was a tym wherein someone knocked at li yang's room for half an hour but no one answered. they assume that no one is inside because no one is answering. when they opened the door, sleeping beauty li yang was asleep...so cute!

oo, i noe which one. Chao Ji Ge You Hui right? ^^

hehe i dunno the titile but i guess it's that one? did you see that episode?

is it the one whr Li Yang records a VCR in the start?? I am watching that now.. ^^ Internet is a great thing LOL.