Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 超極女生Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBelle View Post
    2007年度中歌榜 -- 張靚穎蟬聯最佳女歌手, 並憑《我們說好的》獲頒KTV點唱冠軍獎及年度金曲獎 - 2008.1.23

2007年度雪碧榜 -- 張靚穎獲內地最受歡迎女歌手獎及內地金曲獎 ─ Dream Party - 2008.1.26

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20071218/Img254163464.jpg')
    you're a fan of zhang liang ying? she's not bad...i've got her album, since my dad likes her... (update jane), i've got those songs.

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    you're a fan of zhang liang ying? she's not bad...i've got her album, since my dad likes her... (update jane), i've got those songs.
    Hey, your dad has good taste! She is one of the best new generation singers in China. She won the 2007 best female performance artist & the most popular female artist awards from various Music Awards. She's my favorite Super Voice Girl! Even Lee Hom Wang likes her voice

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBelle View Post
    Hey, your dad has good taste! She is one of the best new generation singers in China. She won the 2007 best female performance artist & the most popular female artist awards from various Music Awards. She's my favorite Super Voice Girl! Even Lee Hom Wang likes her voice
    my dad likes her because he reckons she's prettiest out of all the chao nv's. nobody in my family actually watched the supergirls series. i think he's only heard her sing once at the new year's concert. he doesn't like li yuchun and zhou bichang because he does't think they look very pretty. but zhang liangying does have a good voice.

my dad likes her because he reckons she's prettiest out of all the chao nv's. nobody in my family actually watched the supergirls series. i think he's only heard her sing once at the new year's concert. he doesn't like li yuchun and zhou bichang because he does't think they look very pretty. but zhang liangying does have a good voice.
    Haha, looks come first. Same with my mum, she doesn't like unattractive stars, but I dislike Li Yu Chun because I dont believe she can sing and Zhou Bi chang is my favvv.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Haha...

She does look pretty

She sings very nice but depressing songs for me ... I like her voice
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    not so pleasant update of some chao nv:

Zhang Liang Ying going the sexy look for new album
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.music.tom.com/data2/upload/624/551/1183860423158154500842.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.music.tom.com/data2/upload/72/207/118386041915815450082.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic.music.tom.com/data3/upload/808/31/1183860420158154500810.jpg')

Tang Xiao er... telling someone off??
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.qq.com/news/pics/4610/4610290.jpg')

Attractive stuff
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Haha, looks come first. Same with my mum, she doesn't like unattractive stars, but I dislike Li Yu Chun because I dont believe she can sing and Zhou Bi chang is my favvv.
    Zhou Bichang is good too. I like a few of her songs

man, I also found a cd of the chao nv.

Big master + Chestnut (or anyone else really): do you remember when the top 3 of every city got their own original song and got to make a video clip along with the song? Well, I got the complete CD and DVD of the top 15. Man, I have to say, I was a bit disappointed.

Also, have you guys seen the series 'Na Xiao Zi Zhen Shuai'? It has Yang Lei, Li Na, and Chen xi bei in it. I've watched about 8 episodes, pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    man, I also found a cd of the chao nv.

Big master + Chestnut (or anyone else really): do you remember when the top 3 of every city got their own original song and got to make a video clip along with the song? Well, I got the complete CD and DVD of the top 15. Man, I have to say, I was a bit disappointed.

Also, have you guys seen the series 'Na Xiao Zi Zhen Shuai'? It has Yang Lei, Li Na, and Chen xi bei in it. I've watched about 8 episodes, pretty
    good.

sorry, i dont remember not good with details hehehe..sigh i miss chao nv....about the cd, why were u disapointed? wasn't good? was that 2006 or 2005?

havent seen na xiao zi zhen shuai..is it a series as in like a drama?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    sorry, i dont remember not good with details hehehe..sigh i miss chao nv....about the cd, why were u disapointed? wasn't good? was that 2006 or 2005?

havent seen na xiao zi zhen shuai..is it a series as in like a drama?

you know Jade's "bu lai mei rain"? that was part of it.

Yeah, the CD was quite disappointing, not that good... but ah well.

yeah, its a series you can watch the entire thing on tudou.com