Page 1 of 31 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 超極女生Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006!!!!

Default 超極女生Chao Qi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006!!!!

hey does anyone of you watched the Chao Chi Nu Sheng 2006 aka Supergirls 2006 competition? i haven't seen the 2005 edition but i have to say this is so far the best singing competition ever--worldwide! compared to the other singing competitions i have seen (eg: american idol, philippine idol, etc), this is very wholesome. the contestants are superb and the judges are also very sensibe. their comments are not all "YOU SUCK! or GET LOST! " they give inspiring insights for the improvement of the contestants!

It's a pity i haven't seen the final episode: the championship! our country had this strong typhoon destroying our electricity and cable wires! ARGGH! Desperately waiting for it to come out in dvds

The Top 10 Contestants:
    Champion: 尚雯婕 Shang Wen Jie
    1st Runner-up:譚維維 Tan Wei Wei
    2nd Runner-up: 劉力揚 Liu Li Yang
    4th Place:艾夢萌 Ay Meng Meng
    5th Place:厲娜 Li Na
    6th Place:許飛 Xu Fei
    7th Place:韩真真 Han Chen Chen
    8th Place:Reborn
    9th Place:唐笑 Tang Xiao
    10th Place:阳蕾 Yang Lei

My personal Favorite is 劉力揚!!! I think she rocks! love her style, love her voice, love her hair! love her personality!

I also like 尚雯婕, 韩真真, 阳蕾, 譚維維

Well, i hope supporters of Chao Qi Nu Sheng would join this thread and share some insights on what you think about the girls!

Chao Chi Nu Sheng Men, Jia You! 超極女生們加油!
    Last edited by big master; 11-04-06 at 03:07 AM.

pictures of the top 10 so that you will get to know them by order of the results
    Attached Images Attached Images

continuation...

sorry, i only have picture of the girls upto top 6 ( Shang Wen Jie to Xu Fei)...for top 7 to 10 (Han Zhen Zhen to Yang Lei) , i will post it soon

Hey, I was just googling bout Liu Li Yang and found this page. So did you manage to watch the finals?

Check out Liu Li Yang's blog
    I can't read chinese so I just sort of guess what she writes. Hope you can read it!

oh and yea, i found it much better than american idol too.. ^^ But apparently this year, there has been lots of controversy stuff going on and apparently, some of the results were rigged..

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut
    oh and yea, i found it much better than american idol too.. ^^ But apparently this year, there has been lots of controversy stuff going on and apparently, some of the results were rigged..
    Care to go into a bit more detail on the juicy stuff?
    Cheers.

:]

yahoo!finally! someone replied at long last you guys love chao qi nu sheng too? and Liu Li Yang? i still have not yet watched the finals...i am saving up some cash to be able to get the dvd thanks for the blog chestnut yeah there were some controversies regarding the competition. but i think some rumors were really unfair...e.g when the fans of Xu Fei said that Liu Li Yang cried so that she will be picked instead of Xu Fei during the PK...that was totally unfair! it was as if she had control over her emotions?!?! and i do not think that Liu Li Yang cried on purpose, she was jsut scared i guess... and there was also an issue about Tan Wei Wei, about 'not being a true person' and stuff...and how she stole the 2nd placer from Liu Li Yang...but despite those rumors, i love chao qi nu sheng and liu li yang regardless

Strife-au! these are some of the controversies of the said show

hey were both of you able to watch the whole season of 2006?i only started watching when they were already 10...and how was the season of 2005? i find Lee Yu Chuan cool but i prefer Shang Wen Jie's voice...
    Last edited by big master; 11-07-06 at 02:52 AM.

oh no! my dear liu li yang is injured!!! i hope she gets well soon....let's all pray for her quick recovery...

i wonder why i cannot post a message on her blog

^^ oh reli? i din hear about the stealing thing.. but a lot of other stuff like.. the company picked Li Na as the winner, but because she was reluctant to sign the 8 year contract, so they dropped her. And there were rumours that the company paid someone to be the fans of contestants. DUnno which contestant though. Oh, you havent'? Erm, you can actually watch it online here:- (quality might be so-so, at leats u get preview eh, but then it's reli long)
    http://tudou.com/search/programs/?kw...B9%CB%D1%CB%F7
    You can see there's like a few parts, part 1 to 8..

http://liuliyang.fadmy.net/mtv/2701/
    This site has lots of Liu Li Yang videos. Eg how she hurt her leg. Btw, can you guys read chinese? I can just sort of read them so most of the time, I'm guessing whats happening. Lol. Oh, btw u need to register to watch. But then again, you can always go the original hosting site www.tudou.com to search for it.

The PK between Xu Fei and Li Yang was bad, cos I love them both. Oh well. Apparently she cried because her sister was back stage during the break and they met up and her sister cried and comfort her or so, and then she felt very heart broken.

I started watching since the ending of Chang Sha stage.. Have you guys heard their new songs? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by big master

i wonder why i cannot post a message on her blog
    Can't you? At first I have that problem too. You can leave comments, but in order to 'liu yan' (leave msg in guess book) U need to have blogsina acc i think. Comments just as usual. I think the link dat u leave has to be from sinablog link. I normally leave it blank.

thanks chestnut! i will try to download it but i'm not sure if i will succeed coz our computer's pretty slow. i hope i will be able to download it though...

really? i did not know that about Li Na...but i believe she really has the most number of fans because i have never seen a negative comment about her in any Chao Qi Nu Sheng forums. but in the other girls, there is at least a number or two negative comments, which makes me real mad when they say bad stuffs about Liu Li Yang!!! Grrr!!! ..yes, i can read chinese but i cannot really handle deep chinese characters, i can only understand conversational ones. by the way, what country are you from? are you Chinese?i was able to post a 'get well soon' comment to Liu Li yang yesterday but using a different blog, also from sina i think. i had to make an account before i could do so...

me ,too! i like both Xu Fei and Liu Li Yang! but of course, i love Li Yang more! she is my latest craze!how about you? who is your most favorite ChaoQi Nu Sheng?

i dont know how li yang injured her leg, i just read it in the blogs and i noticed that was why she was absent in last friday's special program...well, i hope she recovers soon
    Last edited by big master; 11-07-06 at 02:55 AM.

^^ U r welcome big master. It's actually video streaming, just like you tube. Hope it helps.

Oh, I see. U r better than me. I read a bit a bit, skip here and there. Lolx I dun really understand her latest post. Too complicated. Anyhow, she injured her leg while filming for a advertisement with the rest. She was suppose to do a stunt, sliding down from a slanted platform. It was really slippery I think, so near the end of the slope, she fell and sprained her ankle.

I am from M'sia ^^ Yeah, I like Liu Li Yang the most ^^. I always look for funny videos of her to watch. Ha, she's so cute. Lolx.

Yeah, I think so, both Li Na n Xu Fei have lots of fans. Yeah, Li Na's image is pretty good, no one really say anything bad, except some Li Yu Chun's fans some might not like her, saying she's trying to outstage Yu Chun. Anyhow, I like her. lol. I don't reli like her at first, but then cos I was watching Xu Fei's videos and she was in it most of the time, and I think she's pretty funny.

Yeah, heard that she's doing well and will participate in the Shang Hai concert. So should be fine. ^^

Btw, nice to meet u!

oh so are you a Malaysian Chinese? i am a filipino chinese. at times, i also had to skip some lines which i could not understand really? cool! their doing advertisments already? i am so proud of the girls hehehe. do you think there is a chance that they all release their solo albums in the future? coz my brother kept on telling me that only the champion will be able to do so coz that's what happened in 2005, it was only Yu Chun who really moved on... well, i hope that wont be the case for 2006 coz i will really be sad and disappointed if i wont be able to see Liu Li Yang and the others again...

i like Li na too and i find her pretty, with mixture of caucasian to me, i think...she does not look like pure chinese...Liu Li Yang is so funny and is a real good singer that is why i like her the most. have you watched the part where she imitated Shang Wen Jie to give a comic relief to everyone because they were all quite nervous? that one was real good
    Last edited by big master; 11-07-06 at 02:58 AM.

by the way, who's going to join in the shanghai concert, is it Liu Li Yang or Li Na? when is it going to be aired? thanks

it was nice meeting you ,too chestnut! long live Liu Li Yang's fans.hehehe
    Last edited by big master; 11-07-06 at 02:56 AM.

^^ sorry I didn't make it clear. I was talking bout Li Yang because Li Na and the rest will definitely be there. It's just dat Li Yang hurt her leg, so might not be able to go. But she say, she will go though the company is a bit skeptical.

Yeah, I'm M'sian Chinese. Actually no, last year's Chau Ji Nv Shen, a lot of them released solo albums. From No 1 to No 6, Yu Chun, Bi Bi, Liang Ying, He Jie, Ji Mi Jia and Huang Ya Li. And the most successful one is Zhou Bi Chang. She got out of the 8 year contract, need to pay compensation to Hunan but then she entered a good recording company and now she's doing extremely well. She's not only well known in China, but Msia, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc. In the recent Global Chinese Melody Awards, she got three awards.

So, the ones these year will definitely release their solo albums and in several interviews I've already heard Liu Li Yang talking about hers, saying she's doing preparations for it, going to pick the songs soon etc. This is all included in the 8 year agreement, albums, movies, TV series, advertisements, spoke person, if there are offers, they'll be doing all dat. Yeah, the advertisement (some sort of healthy alcohol) has Wei Wei, Li Yang, Xu Fei, Meng Meng and Tang Xiao. Reborn also have an Olay ad going on. Shang Wen Jie wasn't included cos they say her price is too high.

Lol, yeah, Li Na's facial features are real pretty, she does looks mix. Dun think she is though. lol. Seen her mother and her mom is just typical Chinese, dunno bout her dad.

I find it amazing that U only start liking Li Yang during the top 10 cos most ppl start disliking her then. A lot of her fans went over to Shang Wen Jie after the 10 to 8 incident when Li yang picked to save Xu Fei instead of Wen Jie. Then ppl start saying Li Yang wanted to win the competition so bad, and does all these bad things to Wen Jie, who's her fren from the same district. I find that really saddening, what a waste. I mean as in some of Li Yang's fans leave her because of that. Hmm.. But I saw a comment bout that incident who says, actually it is good dat there are ppl leaving 'Li Zi' because the ones who are left, are the real ones who will support Li Yang no matter what. Find it quite true, most of her fans now are real supportive of her. And I still like Li Yang the best regardless. And yeah, the imitation was funny!! She does it really well. But again, ppl start saying she's trying to show everyone she can sing like Wen Jie etc etc. Sigh, she's just trying to ease the tension eh. She has been doing that since the starting of Guang Zhou competition, teaming up with Du Chang Rui and Sun Yi Xin - they owes have this small sketches and are really funny.

Sorry dat I wrote so longot a bit carried away haha. u r the first overseas 'Chestnut' I met. Very exciting.

Btw, if u are free, pls show your support to Li Yang ^^

http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=145585116

It's details for a lot of stuff to vote for Li Yang through the net. They are all working hard to help increase her ranking and it has gone up quite a bit ever since. ^^Y SOme of them you can vote every 5 minutes. While some you can only vote once.

Cheers!~

hey how do i vote? i cant seem to figure it out coz i am a bit slow in computers...

i am so glad to find another Li yang fan like you chestnut. this blog seemed dead until you came along

i am excited to watch the shanghai concert! i wanna watch it live! it's sad that i lack access and cash...hehehe...

that was really sad when they switched to wen jie. Li yang picked Xu Fei over wen Jie in order to equalize the number of votes since xu fei had lesser votes tha wen jie...she explained in in one of the interviews...and wen jie also chose li na over li yang right?

i also find wen jie good but somehow, she lacks the 'high' feeling that li yang gives me...

Thanks for bringing me great news that they really will be releasing solo albums more to see from our dear Liu Li Yang

i just found out that she likes Wang Leehom and David Tao, 2 of my most admired artists

well then, please continue to update me with more Chao Qi Nu Sheng news as i am not very good in computers so it will be kind of hard for me to get updates thanks again

lolx.. u r welcome.. yeah, I like Li Yang more.. hohoho.. oh, i'll give u the links for voting... in order of importance..

this one I couldn't get it to work, you don't need an acc, each computer only once, but I have no idea why it doesn't work. I submit my vote, and owes come up as 'verification no. error' (i think the author of the baidu post explains it, but I dun reli get it..) This one is for her to get into the "jing ji' category, atm she's in the nominating category. The ones who top the 'jing ji' category will be able to participate at one show, I dun reli noe what it is though, since u can read chinese, u might noe better =P.
    homepage - http://wydxt.hihicn.cn/wydxt/wydxt.aspx
    direct link to vote - http://wydxt.hihicn.cn/wydxt/starVote.aspx?id=617

Another one - http://app1.tom.com/enthero2006/vote.php?item_id=10
    this one u just have to copy 刘力扬 and paste it into the voting box and submit. U can vote for others at the same time, or else leave it blank. You do need a tom's acc for this and u can vote every five minutes. This is for the award of best new comer. You can check the ranking through here Mind you this site is a bit slow these days, always come out error. But i love this one, her ranking jumped from 6th to 2nd overnite. From 40 thousand votes to 150 thousand now. ^^ Li Zi(s) are really amazing. LOL.

Vote for her new single,
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/2006-10-10/18271278348.html
    Only once, just have to select and submit. ^^

This is voting for sina blogs,
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/myblog/top/v...D1%EF&place=61
    U just have to tick everything and submit. You don't need an acc, and can vote every five minutes. You can see the rankings here
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/main/top/0/vote_index.html

I think that should be it, the rest I myself am a bit blur, so yeah. LOL.

Yeah, I hope I can watch her live one day, hope she's going to be popular in lots of places and can have a concert tour or something. ^^ I think she can do it! lol ok, I'll try to copy and paste new news about her so u can read. ^^ Cheers!

p/s I saw ur msg(s) in Baidu. ^^

hehe thanks so much chestnut! yup, i always post messages coz i really like her! i do also believe that she will make it to the top! i wish i could just hug her and tell her how good she is and how she can inspire people do you also post messages in baidu? i also posted some in sina but i do it in english language coz it takes time to type chinese messages...after all, Liu Li Yang is fluent in english, right? time for me to vote!