Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 183 Club

Default Pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/183%20Club/normal_357.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/183%20Club/normal_249.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/183%20Club/normal_183Club20-20Magicians20Of20L.jpg')

I'm still new to them so when I'm listening to their songs, I can't tell whose's voice is who. And Music videos don't seem to help with differentiating who is singing like there would be solo parts in the song and I can't tell who is singing at all.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

That's true !! when I listen to their songs I can tell who's voice is who's either. But I still like their songs alot!!
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

I was just watching some of their behind the scenes footage and interviews and got to know more about them. I love the bond that they share and the way they talk and express themselves. They really make me laugh and give me a good feeling inside. I had problems telling who is singing, but am starting to recognize their voices more now, especially Jacky and Ehlo's voice since they get to be the lead vocals in a number of songs.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I was just watching some of their behind the scenes footage and interviews and got to know more about them. I love the bond that they share and the way they talk and express themselves. They really make me laugh and give me a good feeling inside. I had problems telling who is singing, but am starting to recognize their voices more now, especially Jacky and Ehlo's voice since they get to be the lead vocals in a number of songs.
    I was checking out some mv on youtube and I found Ehlo's voice was the soulful and crispy one, I was pondering which one of them was that. And of course Jacky is one of the lead singers. There was that song De Zhen Ai and Ming Dao got to sing first and whoa his voice is not as deep as you would think it is compared to his speaking voice you know? I'm not sure about Sam and Johnny though.

I notice that whenever they're drenched and wet in MV, they look even more handsome, I don't know why.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I was checking out some mv on youtube and I found Ehlo's voice was the soulful and crispy one, I was pondering which one of them was that. And of course Jacky is one of the lead singers. There was that song De Zhen Ai and Ming Dao got to sing first and whoa his voice is not as deep as you would think it is compared to his speaking voice you know? I'm not sure about Sam and Johnny though.

I notice that whenever they're drenched and wet in MV, they look even more handsome, I don't know why.
    Yeah, I agree! Ehlo and Jacky have really nice voices. I think Jacky's voice is nicer and more controlled, while Ehlo has more feelings. Ming Dao's voice is not bad, but he needs more tuning and training. Sam's voice is cool. The only one I haven't really heard is Xingshu.

Yea, Ming Dao got to sing first in Zhen Ai. Ehlo got to sing first in the ending song for Magicians of Love(sorry forgot the name at the moment). Jacky got to sing first in a lot of songs. One of them is Be Zhe Yan, Shu Le San Bian, which is one of the subsongs for Frog Prince.He also sang first in the song Hao Ai Ta, Hao Xiang Ta. Jacky is the best singer out of them all since he has more experience and training. Johnny and Sam both have nice speaking voices, but I haven't gotten to hear their voices singing in solo yet. But overall, I think they all have nice voices.

And yea, they look really nice when they are wet. Ehlo is so funny too. He got a sunburn on his chest while filming one of the MVs. He even showed it on camera and said that it hurt... hee... But he said that it was ok and was worth the sacrifice....
    Last edited by Trinie; 10-18-06 at 06:27 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i like 183 so much! they are soo cool!^^.....i know them from PTF, md looks there so handsome as shan jun hao and so cute as dong oh...haha^^
    Always support Huang Yu Rong!
    永遠支持黃玉榮 .^_^.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Currently watching: FYDXX, great drama so far and Jimmy is cool^^

The best looking ones are probably the guy who acted as "Michael" in Prince Turn Frog, and the "Da Wei" assistant dude.

Wasn't the Johnny guy one of the main characters in MVP Valentine?

The theme of Prince Turn Frog is very very catchy =D

This thread is so quiet. The thread for 183 club in one of the sites in PI is swarming with fans. Anyway, I really like them! After Little Tigers, I never really liked any group. I think the songs they sing for the soundtrack of their TV series are really good. However, the songs in their first album aren't that good. I wish they had sung better songs.

Which forum are you talking about? Yea, not a lot of fans come here since they come to a lot of other forums. I heard that a lot of fans come to Asianfanatics too. I rarely go there since their pages take forever to load....

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Which forum are you talking about? Yea, not a lot of fans come here since they come to a lot of other forums. I heard that a lot of fans come to Asianfanatics too. I rarely go there since their pages take forever to load....
    I meant tsinoy forum

I like this thread just fine, only hoping more 183 club fans would post here. I don't really like it when there's too many fans in a single forum. Most only like idols for their good looks and it gets boring after a while just talking about looks. On the upside, there's always tons of pictures in those forums.

I just recently discovered 183 Club and I absolutely love them! Is Jacky from Vancouver, BC?

Yea, I wish that more fans will come here too. I agree with you Nefertari! WOW, we seem to have the same mind!!

TO Ms Powerbomb! welcome and glad to see another fan of 183 Club. Yea, Jacky is from Canada. I am not sure if it is Vancouver though, but I think so... I heard he was born and raised in Canada. He didn't come back to Taiwan until he was around 20 years old.

Wow! Jacky speaks both Cantonese and mandarin very well for being a Canadian born!

I'm starting to become a huge fan of theres!!

no wonder all of them starring in like all the same series 2gather....

Too bad there's no chance they'll ever come to Canada!??

Smile LOVE THEM

183 CLUB
    I LOVED THEIR SONGS...
    THEY ACT REALLY GOOD AND THEY ARE HOTT
    LOVES THIER MOIVES....
    ^_*....nHiA yAnG....^_^

I like Ming Dao first & Elho 2nd then Jacky. lol Don't really like Sam or Johnny.

The Ming Dao Gallery @ 6xing.net
    http://www.6xing.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=26
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!