Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: 183 Club

  1. #81
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Oh is it?? do you mind to post up the link??
    Ya. I hope that fans of sweety and others who supports her will still support her when she come back. If i'm not wrong, i think she left around last setp.
    Sorry, I don't have the link anymore. I wish that I saved it. Well, it wasn't really a good bye party, but they were just have a gathering/dinner before she left. I guess you can somewhat call it a party. I think she did leave sometime late last year as well. Time does go by fast so she has one more year left...Hopefully, her fans will still support her. However, I still question whether they will since it is kind of like a male celebrity going to the army and then coming back. They have to fight hard to get back in to the circle successfully...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Oh. Then do you remember is there any other artistes went other than Qiao Qiao???
    Ya time do passes fast. Hopefully by the time she comes back, she can continue with her acting and singing. I miss the 2 of them together as a group and come out with albums. And also their books that they had came out. And also her drammas!!!

  3. #83
    Senior Member MysticDust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Not so long ago, Esther celebrated her 20th birthday in Taiwan, with purple being the theme color. Are you sure she's studying in France?
    How come most 江湖 (jiāngh) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dxi) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

  4. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Yup she is studying overthere. That's what she said. She went back maybe because during that time is her vacation???

  5. #85
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Oh. Then do you remember is there any other artistes went other than Qiao Qiao???
    Ya time do passes fast. Hopefully by the time she comes back, she can continue with her acting and singing. I miss the 2 of them together as a group and come out with albums. And also their books that they had came out. And also her drammas!!!
    Sorry, I don't remember the other artists. I think if you look up Qiao Qiao or Esther Liu, you may be able to still find the link on youtube. I really regret not saving that link.

    I am pretty sure that Esther will come back to the circle. Unless she found a guy in France that she falls in love with.. Ok, that would change everything...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    Not so long ago, Esther celebrated her 20th birthday in Taiwan, with purple being the theme color. Are you sure she's studying in France?
    Yea, I am 100% sure that she is studying in France. She can always come back to visit you know...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Sorry, I don't remember the other artists. I think if you look up Qiao Qiao or Esther Liu, you may be able to still find the link on youtube. I really regret not saving that link.

    I am pretty sure that Esther will come back to the circle. Unless she found a guy in France that she falls in love with.. Ok, that would change everything...
    Oh thanks Trinie i'll go look out at youtube. I'm wondering did she had any blog???

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-21-08, 03:50 AM
  2. 183 club
    By mydien in forum Music
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-08-08, 02:48 AM
  3. Yukan Club
    By septembermoon16 in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-09-08, 07:15 PM
  4. what is you favourite club?
    By thekeytome in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-06, 08:01 PM
  5. Forming a Club??
    By saycheeeze in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-05, 04:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •