Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 183 Club

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    We have talked about this a lot at Asianfanatics already. I have been really really sad about this.... I still can't believe the Jacky is no longer a part of 183 Club since in my heart, he is forever a part of 183. THe other members all consider him like a brother and wish the best for him....
    Yeah, Isn't Jacky one of the stronger vocals in 183?

And I think Yu Rong is another strong vocalist too. Ming Dao is okay.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Yea, Jacky is the lead singer of 183 and Yu Rong is the 2nd lead singer. THe rest of them sing mainly the background vocals most of the time. MD sings the lead vocal sometimes, but his voice isn't as strong as Jacky's. Since Jacky is the lead vocal, it is a big loss to them that he left... I don't know if they can be as successful without his strong voice.... sigh... what a big loss for their group....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

really admire them all....

wahhhh...all cuties and hot....

Is there any new news about them???

Sadly, it seems as if they have disbanded. It has not been officially announced, but it feels that way. This is what I have heard about each of them:
    -Jacky after being kicked out started a restaurant and is now trying to attend some singing contest to get back into the circle(read that at his personal blog).
    -Ming Dao is going to some fashion show in Malaysia or Singapore( I suddenly don't remember). But haven't heard of any new series from him.
    -Yu Rong-Last heard that he was filming some long Taiwanese drama
    -Johnny has left the group already to do some sports thing.
    -Sam-Not sure.... At least he is still with 5566.

Two have left the group while the others are all doing their own thing... Therefore, it is no different than being disbanded even though it was not officially announced. I feel sad about that but ever since the day that Jacky left, things are no longer the same...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Trinie, thanks for your info.
    Yurong had ended his filming about half year already.
    And as for Shao Wei, heard from exadel from SXZ's thread that he had just opened a bread shop.
    Ya. Jacky's living does make a grate difference in 183. Now if lets say they want to come out with a new album, they only can depend on Yurong and Mingdao as they can sing quite well. I must say that Shaowei had improve in his singing a little. But if he wants to sing with the other 2, he needs more training.

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Trinie, thanks for your info.
    Yurong had ended his filming about half year already.
    And as for Shao Wei, heard from exadel from SXZ's thread that he had just opened a bread shop.
    Ya. Jacky's living does make a grate difference in 183. Now if lets say they want to come out with a new album, they only can depend on Yurong and Mingdao as they can sing quite well. I must say that Shaowei had improve in his singing a little. But if he wants to sing with the other 2, he needs more training.
    You are welcome and thanks for your info as well. Oh so Yu Rong has already ended his filming. What is he doing now?? It is good that SW has opened his own bread shop. I think it is good that he did that since life in the circle is not stable. I have not heard about any of them having a new series at all though, which is kind of sad.... I just hope that regardless of anything that they will continue to be close friends and continue to keep the bond that they shared as a group.

Johnny Yan has gone back to his first love - basketball. He is now back to being a professional basketball player and I think he plays in China.

Mingdao will be starring with Chen QiaoEn in a China production. Filming is supposed to start in Nov08 and in a news article a few days back, it states that QiaoEn is already in Beijing waiting for Mingdao to join them so that they can start filming.

I am curious about YuRong. He was supposed to attend a few publicity events for the Charity Baseball match but was later replaced by someone else. Wonder what is he busy with.

Quote Originally Posted by exadel View Post
    Johnny Yan has gone back to his first love - basketball. He is now back to being a professional basketball player and I think he plays in China.

Mingdao will be starring with Chen QiaoEn in a China production. Filming is supposed to start in Nov08 and in a news article a few days back, it states that QiaoEn is already in Beijing waiting for Mingdao to join them so that they can start filming.

I am curious about YuRong. He was supposed to attend a few publicity events for the Charity Baseball match but was later replaced by someone else. Wonder what is he busy with.
    Thanks for the info Exadel! I already heard about Johnny a long time ago. However, I didn't hear that MD and Joe will be in a new China production. That is great to hear that they are going to be acting together again. Although I am not too fond of crazy fans who fantasize about them being together always. Is it a modern series?? Who else will be in it? Can you give a link the article? I would love to read about it,thanks!

I wonder about YR as well... I hope he isn't unemployed...

Thanks so much for the link!!!

Ya me too! wonder other than the upcoming baseball match, what other projects is HYR up to???
    Didn't know that YXS is playing for China now.
    Actually to me, i don't really get interest with MD and Qiaoen's pairing already as they had acted in many series already. But i will still watch it.

Ya me too! wonder other than the upcoming baseball match, what other projects is HYR up to???
    Didn't know that YXS is playing for China now.
    Actually to me, i don't really get interest with MD and Qiaoen's pairing already as they had acted in many series already. But i will still watch it.
    I heard about YXS playing for CHina a long time ago, but also heard he was a spokesperson for some basketball radio station.

I think YR is unemployed or has some minor projects to do, but nothing major like a series or something. I feel bad for him.

You are one of the first people to not care about MD and QE pairing up besides me. I mean I think they are a great on screen couple, but gosh those fans of them go so overboard about them pairing up and fantasize about them being together in real life. You should see what they said if MD or QE ended up with someone else in real life... Boy, it is unbelievable...

I like their pairing at first in WZBQW and that's all. When they paired up in YY3+1, i feel a little board already.
    I only like to see 2 people pair up once and that's all. I will feel board when they pair up the second time or even the third time. Except for GDTW. When XZ and PY pair up again. That's the only pairing that i will not feel board and i will watch it again and again.
    Hope J-Star will treasure HYR and other artistes which had always b the so call flowerpot in the drammas like Xiaojie, Weiru and other artistes and give more opportunaties to those that can sing, act or even host.

I like their pairing at first in WZBQW and that's all. When they paired up in YY3+1, i feel a little board already.
    I only like to see 2 people pair up once and that's all. I will feel board when they pair up the second time or even the third time. Except for GDTW. When XZ and PY pair up again. That's the only pairing that i will not feel board and i will watch it again and again.
    Hope J-Star will treasure HYR and other artistes which had always b the so call flowerpot in the drammas like Xiaojie, Weiru and other artistes and give more opportunaties to those that can sing, act or even host.
    I actually don't mind if a couple pairs up more than once. However, it just gets really annoying when fans that like them together so much continously dream about them getting together in real life. They always make a claim that they have to be together in more series and should only be with each other. Real life and on screen are 2 different worlds. Just because you are compatible onscreen does not mean that you will be compatible in real life. Who is PY?? I suddenly don't remember her name, but I know who you are talking about though.

I also hope that Jstar will treasure and give the artists that are talented more promotion and recognition. It really seems like a lot of the stars of J stars are going downhill as well as the company as a whole. That is sad, but normal in the circle.

PY is Liu Pin Yan of Sweety. She also have a tread over here.

Ya. Real life and on screen is different one. Agree with what you mean.

Lets prey and hope that J-Star's artistes will be like Fan Yi Chen like this. Suddenly became famious again.

PY is Liu Pin Yan of Sweety. She also have a tread over here.

Ya. Real life and on screen is different one. Agree with what you mean.

Lets prey and hope that J-Star's artistes will be like Fan Yi Chen like this. Suddenly became famious again.
    I know who Esther Liu Pin Yan is, but just suddenly forgot her name at moment. She is now studying in France for 2 years.

You are one of the few that agree with me, thanks!

I think it is all up to timing and fate. Best wishes to the J-star stars...

You are welcome.
    I wonder when will she be back??? And if she is back, will she continue with her acting or not. I like her acting alot!

You are welcome.
    I wonder when will she be back??? And if she is back, will she continue with her acting or not. I like her acting alot!
    I forgot when she left so I can't tell you when she will be back. There was a link on youtube about the good bye party that they had for her. Joanne seemed the saddest to see her go... I think she should get back to her acting and singing. I just hope that fans and all will still support her since it is so competitive in the circle right now.

Oh is it?? do you mind to post up the link??
    Ya. I hope that fans of sweety and others who supports her will still support her when she come back. If i'm not wrong, i think she left around last setp.