Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 183 Club

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Oh is it?? do you mind to post up the link??
    Ya. I hope that fans of sweety and others who supports her will still support her when she come back. If i'm not wrong, i think she left around last setp.
    Sorry, I don't have the link anymore. I wish that I saved it. Well, it wasn't really a good bye party, but they were just have a gathering/dinner before she left. I guess you can somewhat call it a party. I think she did leave sometime late last year as well. Time does go by fast so she has one more year left...Hopefully, her fans will still support her. However, I still question whether they will since it is kind of like a male celebrity going to the army and then coming back. They have to fight hard to get back in to the circle successfully...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Oh. Then do you remember is there any other artistes went other than Qiao Qiao???
    Ya time do passes fast. Hopefully by the time she comes back, she can continue with her acting and singing. I miss the 2 of them together as a group and come out with albums. And also their books that they had came out. And also her drammas!!!

Not so long ago, Esther celebrated her 20th birthday in Taiwan, with purple being the theme color. Are you sure she's studying in France?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Yup she is studying overthere. That's what she said. She went back maybe because during that time is her vacation???

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    Oh. Then do you remember is there any other artistes went other than Qiao Qiao???
    Ya time do passes fast. Hopefully by the time she comes back, she can continue with her acting and singing. I miss the 2 of them together as a group and come out with albums. And also their books that they had came out. And also her drammas!!!
    Sorry, I don't remember the other artists. I think if you look up Qiao Qiao or Esther Liu, you may be able to still find the link on youtube. I really regret not saving that link.

I am pretty sure that Esther will come back to the circle. Unless she found a guy in France that she falls in love with.. Ok, that would change everything...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    Not so long ago, Esther celebrated her 20th birthday in Taiwan, with purple being the theme color. Are you sure she's studying in France?
    Yea, I am 100% sure that she is studying in France. She can always come back to visit you know...

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Sorry, I don't remember the other artists. I think if you look up Qiao Qiao or Esther Liu, you may be able to still find the link on youtube. I really regret not saving that link.

I am pretty sure that Esther will come back to the circle. Unless she found a guy in France that she falls in love with.. Ok, that would change everything...
    Oh thanks Trinie i'll go look out at youtube. I'm wondering did she had any blog???