Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: An Enchanted Life

Quote Originally Posted by keroleen
    Indeed, Yvonne Lim's acting skill has improved alot in this show.. took a liking to her after this show.

There were times when Zhiyang and Shanqi were so in love in the show and the song "When I Say I Love You" will be played. The song is so touching.. its goes something like.. when i say i love you, it will be from my heart.. when i say i love you, it will be forever.. ooohh, tears will flow out from my eyes..

Does anyone know how to get that song? think its written by Redwan Ali.. Anyone?
    Yes, quite a nice song, but i don't think it's out in any album. Redwan Ali is a music composer for many Chinese dramas. He does most of the soundtracks on the shows. Plus he sings well. Quite talented.

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    thought she would come back and reunite with the broken-hearted ah fei.
    and the reunion between mr zhang and shanqi felt so weird, like he only wanted to be her dad cuz she won the designer award thingy and that he finally found out that shanqi wasnt a thief. ans what happened to poor shutang?
    The last episode was very rushed. So they had to tie up loose ends quickly. As for Shutang, sorry lor, he's not impt, so they left him out. Haha.

yeah i agree that the song matches the entire mood of the drama as well! so sad and sweet at the same time. also, while the main theme wasnt too catchy, it grew on me because it hints at some kind of darkness of the drama (meiya) and that the cinderella(shanqi) isnt exactly what you call nice and sweet.

shanqi's acting was ok when she's in the crying scenes, i totally can feel her sadness and helplessness. but, whenever she was doing some angry or exasperated scene her mouth will twist in an irritating way. anyone noticed? i hope it's only something extra yvonne lim has added in to add 'life' to shanqi's character. i wont want to see it in every drama she acts in in the future.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

I like the main theme, and the music are nice too!

I haven't noticed that little detail about Shanqi though.

My friend said the guys in the show are really horrible at acting, and that they look just as ugly too. Well, she did feel sorry for Xiao Fei though.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    I like the main theme, and the music are nice too!

I haven't noticed that little detail about Shanqi though.

My friend said the guys in the show are really horrible at acting, and that they look just as ugly too. Well, she did feel sorry for Xiao Fei though.
    Adam Chen was quite gd I felt. Never really took notice of him until this serial.

Yes, Yvonne Lim has this thing with her mouth. Has to do with her teeth, which are a bit bugs bunny. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by janlow
    Adam Chen was quite gd I felt. Never really took notice of him until this serial.

Yes, Yvonne Lim has this thing with her mouth. Has to do with her teeth, which are a bit bugs bunny. Haha.

yeah i even forgot he was 'b ge', the bad guy in the shining star, until i saw the red star award (issit called that?) which nominated him as best supporting or something.
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

Any idea who's the singer for the opening themesong?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

this show is running atm on ntv7 (msian tv). I watched bits here and there...and i actually kinda like Fiona Xie but her role is kinda bad here.

I like Yvonne too! as for the actors, i prefer the one who repairs air-conds ( i think his name is Xiao Fei) rather than the one in suits. haha i dont know their names, coz i dont follow it much, my mum does though...

yeah.. i like yvonne too... i think she is a really good actress... i started like to watch her in potrait of home... she is really mean n at the same time beautiful...

adam chen is quite good... first time watch his act and really love it!!