Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Enchanted Life

Default An Enchanted Life

this is de first drama adam is actin as de lead role! think it will b quite a nice drama. those adam fans, join us at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adamchen/

now!
    Join our Fan Club Now!!!
    Adam Chen - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adamchen/

the main characters are goodlooking! nice show i think?
    magic is something science hasn't made boring!

It's not bad so far. I like Yvonne's character, and it's cute how embarrassed she looks when told she's in the red-light district, and that 'water' means 'beverage'. Her being tossed into jail overnight and being mistaken as a prostitute repeatedly is hilarious too.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Hehe, Adam is pretty cute What else was he in? I can't remember where I've seen him, but he sure looks familiar.

Oh Guo Xiang, by Yvonne, do you mean Yvonne Lim? This serie sounds amusing. What are the chances of it releasing in US?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, Adam is pretty cute What else was he in? I can't remember where I've seen him, but he sure looks familiar.

Oh Guo Xiang, by Yvonne, do you mean Yvonne Lim? This serie sounds amusing. What are the chances of it releasing in US?
    Yep, Yvonne Lim.

Not sure about the chances of being released in US. Not very likely though. :O

US do broadcast our tv serials?

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour

i hav attached his filmography below:

独家头条 Making Headlines
    情色男女 Touched

胜券在握 Cash is King
    奇妙人生之幻想 Wonderful Life-Fantasy
    奇妙人生之感冒男女 Wonderful Life-Pass It Forward

重进森林 Back to basics

水母计划 Project J
    百分百感觉 100% Feel
    Ok没问题 OK No Problem
    海军 Be Somebody
    零楼 Zero

绿色果实 Green Pals
    Yummy Yummy - Food for Life
    Lifeline (Channel 5)

星闪闪 The Shining Star
    让爱自邮 Yours Always

America watch chinese drama?
    Join our Fan Club Now!!!
    Adam Chen - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adamchen/

Thanks for his list of series sianppl I now know where I've seen him. Hehe, it was in Yummy Yummy Food for Life where he was just a minor character, but still! Lol, left an impression on me at least. Was one of the four left on the Singaporean team.

Anyways though, as for the series. I believe we do have channels available that broadcast series, but I think it might just be HK serials and usually is just in Chinese/original language. Usually I get my series dubbed into viet and there are some Singaporean productions that are released.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

missed thursday's episode. anyone remember wat it's about?

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    missed thursday's episode. anyone remember wat it's about?
    You mean yesterday's episode?
    I try to translate for u from the i-weekly synopses..
    Wednesday episode end when Xiaofei saw Zhiyun with Shanqi in the KTV right..
    Continue....

Xiaofei had a fight with zhiyun in the KTV as he mistook that zhiyun used her to be a pub girl , shanqi is very angry with xiaofei for beating up his friend. Both had a quarrel, shanqi told him not to mind her business anymore. In the night, xiaofei cooked a bowl of noodle for shanqi pleading for her forgiveness, both patched up.

In the office, shanqi decided to quit the job and went back to Taiwan. She placed a resignation letter on Zhiyun's desk. When zhiyun is back in his office, he received a call from Meiya asking him out for lunch. He agree but reject immediately when he saw the resignation letter. (I am so happy this part, Meiya didn't get to have lunch with zhiyun. LOL) He asked shanqi out for lunch instead. He arranges an english and computer courses for her to attend. If she get top for the courses, he will reward her a laptop. Shanqi is willing to take up this challenge.

Xiaofel failed to clinch the big condo project. That makes him in debt as he borrowed money from loan shark at first to buy air-con and spare part.

Shanqi went back to office at night to finish her computer lesson's homework every night as she doesn't have a computer at home. Zhiyun, who is still staying in the office, helps Shanqi get back her unsaved document which it disappeared suddenly. She is so happy that she said she wanted to hug him now. Meiya heard it just nice when sh entered the office. She is very angry and jealous that both of them hit it off so well.

Shutang just came back from his training in England. 3 good friends, zhiyun, meiya and shutang, went out together for a drink. Meiya wanted to test whether did zhiyun really love her, agreed to be shutang's dance partner. Zhiyun feels nothing at all.

When zhiyun drove her home, she is very unhappy. She asked why zhiyun didn't feel jealous at all, Is she really un-important to him. She left immediately angrily. Zhiyun feels that he really doesn't feel jealous at all.

Meiya find shanqi and willing to give her all her saving, wanting her to leave Singapore. She scolded shanqi for snatching her boyfriend. Shanqi shouts back, "For once, you said I am your father's mistress. And now you said I stole your boyfriend. You this rich people really had nothing to do, always malign people! A man wanted to change his heart, it's not you can control one. That time, aren't you very sure that zhiyun will sack me? So.. you lose confident in yourself?"

Aixi told xiaofei that the big condo project, actually belongs to Zhiyun's company. Xiaofei thought that it's zhiyun who makes him can't clinch the project as they both had a fight in the KTV before. Xiaofei bought a computer for shanqi, Aixi is very angry with him as he is already in debts. She told everything to Shanqi that xiaofei is in trouble. Asking her to help persuade zhiyun to let him have the project.

Shanqi finally asked zhiyun for help. Zhiyun agrees to try his best to ask the worker in-charge of the project. The next day, shanqi went to office to find zhiyun an got to know that he is sick. She went to his place and took care of him for a night. The next morning, he woke up and found shanqi sleeping on the sofa. He feels very thankful to her. When shanqi woke up, he told her that he can't help xiaofei because the worker in-charge already signed contract with others. He said, "Your this friend should be very important to you! Because of him, you try all your might to help him!"
    Although zhiyun didn't meant anything he said, but shanqi feels insulted. She thought zhiyun says that she take care of him one whole night is in exchange for xiaofei's project. She helps others is in exchange for a reward!

Shanqi is very angry and wanted to leave his house. Zhiyun knew he said something wrong and keeps on apologising to shanqi. He hold her hand wanted to stop her for leaving, but shanqi pushed him away. Zhiyun, due to too weak, lost balance and fell on his bed together with shanqi. Both looked at each other!

Hahaha.. Finished le lol.. wow.. so long!! I hope it helps!
    Last edited by stArXjOey; 10-20-06 at 08:03 AM.
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Thanks sooo much!! Now I know what happened! LOL. I'm so addicted to this series. And I was just falling in love with pierre png until i saw the ad for Phua Chu Kang's last season. I totally forget he was chubeng!! Rawr!

Exactly sia.. I also falling for Pierre.. Haha.. Ever since he acted in The Shinning Stars and Yours Always.. Like to see him as lead role sia.. Compared to him in Portraits Of Home as Dayang..
    These 3 role definitely suits him better..

Anyway this is the only series this year that I am willing to switch off my laptop and concentrate on the show. For those pevious show, I always on the computer and watch 9pm show at the same time.. But now, 100% to the TV.. Haha
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

HAHA im super glued to the tv even though im having my A levels in two weeks! there's goong on 7pm and this show at 9pm. HAHA.

PS i like mingdao too.

Quote Originally Posted by muddy_paws
    HAHA im super glued to the tv even though im having my A levels in two weeks! there's goong on 7pm and this show at 9pm. HAHA.

PS i like mingdao too.
    Wah.. A level!! Then all the best to ur exam!! Haha..
    Anyway since you like this show, you can visit this forum.. It is more "noisy" down there... LOL
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...55#post1735355

i love this show too!!
    yvonne 's acting is quite good!!
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    You mean yesterday's episode?
    I try to translate for u from the i-weekly synopses..
    Wednesday episode end when Xiaofei saw Zhiyun with Shanqi in the KTV right..
    Continue....

Xiaofei had a fight with zhiyun in the KTV as he mistook that zhiyun used her to be a pub girl , shanqi is very angry with xiaofei for beating up his friend. Both had a quarrel, shanqi told him not to mind her business anymore. In the night, xiaofei cooked a bowl of noodle for shanqi pleading for her forgiveness, both patched up.

In the office, shanqi decided to quit the job and went back to Taiwan. She placed a resignation letter on Zhiyun's desk. When zhiyun is back in his office, he received a call from Meiya asking him out for lunch. He agree but reject immediately when he saw the resignation letter. (I am so happy this part, Meiya didn't get to have lunch with zhiyun. LOL) He asked shanqi out for lunch instead. He arranges an english and computer courses for her to attend. If she get top for the courses, he will reward her a laptop. Shanqi is willing to take up this challenge.

Xiaofel failed to clinch the big condo project. That makes him in debt as he borrowed money from loan shark at first to buy air-con and spare part.

Shanqi went back to office at night to finish her computer lesson's homework every night as she doesn't have a computer at home. Zhiyun, who is still staying in the office, helps Shanqi get back her unsaved document which it disappeared suddenly. She is so happy that she said she wanted to hug him now. Meiya heard it just nice when sh entered the office. She is very angry and jealous that both of them hit it off so well.

Shutang just came back from his training in England. 3 good friends, zhiyun, meiya and shutang, went out together for a drink. Meiya wanted to test whether did zhiyun really love her, agreed to be shutang's dance partner. Zhiyun feels nothing at all.

When zhiyun drove her home, she is very unhappy. She asked why zhiyun didn't feel jealous at all, Is she really un-important to him. She left immediately angrily. Zhiyun feels that he really doesn't feel jealous at all.

Meiya find shanqi and willing to give her all her saving, wanting her to leave Singapore. She scolded shanqi for snatching her boyfriend. Shanqi shouts back, "For once, you said I am your father's mistress. And now you said I stole your boyfriend. You this rich people really had nothing to do, always malign people! A man wanted to change his heart, it's not you can control one. That time, aren't you very sure that zhiyun will sack me? So.. you lose confident in yourself?"

Aixi told xiaofei that the big condo project, actually belongs to Zhiyun's company. Xiaofei thought that it's zhiyun who makes him can't clinch the project as they both had a fight in the KTV before. Xiaofei bought a computer for shanqi, Aixi is very angry with him as he is already in debts. She told everything to Shanqi that xiaofei is in trouble. Asking her to help persuade zhiyun to let him have the project.

Shanqi finally asked zhiyun for help. Zhiyun agrees to try his best to ask the worker in-charge of the project. The next day, shanqi went to office to find zhiyun an got to know that he is sick. She went to his place and took care of him for a night. The next morning, he woke up and found shanqi sleeping on the sofa. He feels very thankful to her. When shanqi woke up, he told her that he can't help xiaofei because the worker in-charge already signed contract with others. He said, "Your this friend should be very important to you! Because of him, you try all your might to help him!"
    Although zhiyun didn't meant anything he said, but shanqi feels insulted. She thought zhiyun says that she take care of him one whole night is in exchange for xiaofei's project. She helps others is in exchange for a reward!

Shanqi is very angry and wanted to leave his house. Zhiyun knew he said something wrong and keeps on apologising to shanqi. He hold her hand wanted to stop her for leaving, but shanqi pushed him away. Zhiyun, due to too weak, lost balance and fell on his bed together with shanqi. Both looked at each other!

Hahaha.. Finished le lol.. wow.. so long!! I hope it helps!
    Missed the show for a few days. Any updates after this?

Btw, who is Tingting? Is Aixi her single mother?

I think this show is not bad. The only pretty good show this year is "Measure of a man". That's about all I think.

Quote Originally Posted by janlow
    Missed the show for a few days. Any updates after this?

Btw, who is Tingting? Is Aixi her single mother?
    You want the next episode ah.. So is on friday one lah.. Ok.. I try to summarise for u from i-weekly..
    Btw tingting is Aixi's daughter.. She is a single mother.

Continue from when the fell together on the bed. At that very moment, Meiya called. Shanqi found an excuse to leave the house, Zhiyun asked her to wait (Meiya heard him calling "wait", but don't know who is he talking to) and write a cheque for her to pass to Xiaofei. Shanqi reject, she said she just want him to help Xiaofei to get the project, and not want his money. She left after that.

Xiaofei is being chased by the loan shark, Xiaofei's dad came to know that he borrowed money from the loan shark. He considering selling away their flat to help his son settle the debt, Xiaofei feels very guilty. Shanqi saw this and she eventually went back to the office and asked Zhiyun for the cheque again. She promised she will return the money to him as soon as possible. Shanqi asked Aixi for help, she wanted Aixi to pretend that the cheque is she borrow from her friend and not from Shanqi one. Aixi lend the money to Xiaofei, Xiaofei didn't suspect anything and accept it gratefully.

Zhiyun's secretary is going on long leave, so Zhiyun decides to let Shanqi learn to take over secretary's job. Shanqi is stunned, she thought Zhiyun is playing a joke on her. "Do I look like joking?" asked Zhiyun. Shanqi feels that being a secretary need to know English and write e-mail, in her current situation she is unable to do so. Zhiyun smiled and said "Of course you still can't take over a secretary job fully. Don't worry, May will currently take over the job, she is also a newcomer. I want you to assist each other and learn together".

Meiya came back one day earlier from Italy, and brought a lot of gifts to Zhiyun's office for the workers there. But she feels very uneasy and jealous when she saw Zhiyun and Shanqi get along so well. Meiya get to know from that from one the woman in the office that Shanqi has been to Zhiyun's house for one whole night when he was sick. This made Meiya even more jealous. Xiaofei went to bank to deposit the cheque, and accideantally saw Zhiyun's name on the cheque. He is very angry and went to Zhiyun's office and made a din there.

Infront of Meiya, he scolded Zhiyun wanting to use money to please Shanqi, and also one leg step two boats. "You want to play me, it's not easy! Although I'm poor, but I have backbone! I won't fall into your trap!" Shanqi finally managed to drag the angry Xiaofei out.. Meiya asked Zhiyun what happened, he just smiled and kept the cheque.

Xiaofei still feeling very angry : " I said before not to look for Yang Zhiyun, why did you still go and find him? It's all because of him that I am unable to get the project, you go and beg him, isn't this made him more happy! Shanqi explained that Zhiyun isn't that sort of person, he shouldn't have came to the office and quarrel. Xiaofei sees Shanqi supporting Zhiyun, this made him even more pissed off.

Xiaofei said that Zhiyun wouldn't be so kind to lend her so much money. He continued saying, "Before that he is still your boss, after giving you the money, he is now your man. Shanqi is very angry for what he said. Xiaofei asked that night she didn't come home, is it accompany him for one night in exchange for the cheque.
    (P.S/ that night = the night when Zhiyun was sick and Shanqi looked after him for one night)

Shanqi can't stand him insulting her and gave him one tight slap. Xiaofei is shocked, he knew he said something wrongly. Shanqi said angrily she won't help him anymore and left angrily.

At night, Xiaofei knew he is too rash in the morning and wanted to apologise to Shanqi. But Shanqi is utterly disappointed in him, she didn't accept his apologise and planning to move out from his house.

Mingsheng finally thought it over. He willing to accept the inperfect Shanqi, he feels that its because he didn't play a part as a father, he wish to start anew with Shanqi. Both patched up. They went shopping together and YuChun's friend saw them. She told Yuchun about it and she went home and told this to Meiya. Meiya told her this might be a misunderstanding. Meiya in the first place wanted to hide it from her mother, but she found out her father is looking for a flat for Shanqi. She planned to use her mother's hand to get rid of Shanqi.

Shanqi used her lunch hour to see the flat. She borrowed 3 hours from Zhiyun promising that she will rushed back immediately for work. Zhiyun agreed. Mingsheng planned to see the flat with Shanqi, but back out last minutes due to some work. So Shanqi went to view the flat alone. Yuchun get the news from Meiya that Mingsheng bought a flat for mistress, and asked all her friends (those mahjong friend) to catch mistress. When they arrived, Yuchun immediately scold her all sort of name. All of them end up fighting.

When Mingsheng reached home and saw Yuchun injured. He asked her what happened and she replied she went to beat her mistress up and she injured more serious than her. She said she had disfigured Shanqi and this made Mingsheng very angry. Yuchun is angry that Mingsheng only care for his mistress. Mingsheng finally said that Shanqi is his daughter with a woman in Taiwan when he is serving NS.

Yeah.. Finally I'm done... Can continue this part in today's episode.. HAha

Oooooooh Fiona's character is so hateful! I wish that Meiya would get run over by a car.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Oooooooh Fiona's character is so hateful! I wish that Meiya would get run over by a car.
    haha.. so heartless.. lol.. i rather she stay alive and see her beloved man go with other woman.. wahahahahahaha.. Agitate her!! Make her JAelous.. muahahahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    You want the next episode ah.. So is on friday one lah.. Ok.. I try to summarise for u from i-weekly..
    Btw tingting is Aixi's daughter.. She is a single mother.

Continue from when the fell together on the bed. At that very moment, Meiya called. Shanqi found an excuse to leave the house, Zhiyun asked her to wait (Meiya heard him calling "wait", but don't know who is he talking to) and write a cheque for her to pass to Xiaofei. Shanqi reject, she said she just want him to help Xiaofei to get the project, and not want his money. She left after that.

Xiaofei is being chased by the loan shark, Xiaofei's dad came to know that he borrowed money from the loan shark. He considering selling away their flat to help his son settle the debt, Xiaofei feels very guilty. Shanqi saw this and she eventually went back to the office and asked Zhiyun for the cheque again. She promised she will return the money to him as soon as possible. Shanqi asked Aixi for help, she wanted Aixi to pretend that the cheque is she borrow from her friend and not from Shanqi one. Aixi lend the money to Xiaofei, Xiaofei didn't suspect anything and accept it gratefully.

Zhiyun's secretary is going on long leave, so Zhiyun decides to let Shanqi learn to take over secretary's job. Shanqi is stunned, she thought Zhiyun is playing a joke on her. "Do I look like joking?" asked Zhiyun. Shanqi feels that being a secretary need to know English and write e-mail, in her current situation she is unable to do so. Zhiyun smiled and said "Of course you still can't take over a secretary job fully. Don't worry, May will currently take over the job, she is also a newcomer. I want you to assist each other and learn together".

Meiya came back one day earlier from Italy, and brought a lot of gifts to Zhiyun's office for the workers there. But she feels very uneasy and jealous when she saw Zhiyun and Shanqi get along so well. Meiya get to know from that from one the woman in the office that Shanqi has been to Zhiyun's house for one whole night when he was sick. This made Meiya even more jealous. Xiaofei went to bank to deposit the cheque, and accideantally saw Zhiyun's name on the cheque. He is very angry and went to Zhiyun's office and made a din there.

Infront of Meiya, he scolded Zhiyun wanting to use money to please Shanqi, and also one leg step two boats. "You want to play me, it's not easy! Although I'm poor, but I have backbone! I won't fall into your trap!" Shanqi finally managed to drag the angry Xiaofei out.. Meiya asked Zhiyun what happened, he just smiled and kept the cheque.

Xiaofei still feeling very angry : " I said before not to look for Yang Zhiyun, why did you still go and find him? It's all because of him that I am unable to get the project, you go and beg him, isn't this made him more happy! Shanqi explained that Zhiyun isn't that sort of person, he shouldn't have came to the office and quarrel. Xiaofei sees Shanqi supporting Zhiyun, this made him even more pissed off.

Xiaofei said that Zhiyun wouldn't be so kind to lend her so much money. He continued saying, "Before that he is still your boss, after giving you the money, he is now your man. Shanqi is very angry for what he said. Xiaofei asked that night she didn't come home, is it accompany him for one night in exchange for the cheque.
    (P.S/ that night = the night when Zhiyun was sick and Shanqi looked after him for one night)

Shanqi can't stand him insulting her and gave him one tight slap. Xiaofei is shocked, he knew he said something wrongly. Shanqi said angrily she won't help him anymore and left angrily.

At night, Xiaofei knew he is too rash in the morning and wanted to apologise to Shanqi. But Shanqi is utterly disappointed in him, she didn't accept his apologise and planning to move out from his house.

Mingsheng finally thought it over. He willing to accept the inperfect Shanqi, he feels that its because he didn't play a part as a father, he wish to start anew with Shanqi. Both patched up. They went shopping together and YuChun's friend saw them. She told Yuchun about it and she went home and told this to Meiya. Meiya told her this might be a misunderstanding. Meiya in the first place wanted to hide it from her mother, but she found out her father is looking for a flat for Shanqi. She planned to use her mother's hand to get rid of Shanqi.

Shanqi used her lunch hour to see the flat. She borrowed 3 hours from Zhiyun promising that she will rushed back immediately for work. Zhiyun agreed. Mingsheng planned to see the flat with Shanqi, but back out last minutes due to some work. So Shanqi went to view the flat alone. Yuchun get the news from Meiya that Mingsheng bought a flat for mistress, and asked all her friends (those mahjong friend) to catch mistress. When they arrived, Yuchun immediately scold her all sort of name. All of them end up fighting.

When Mingsheng reached home and saw Yuchun injured. He asked her what happened and she replied she went to beat her mistress up and she injured more serious than her. She said she had disfigured Shanqi and this made Mingsheng very angry. Yuchun is angry that Mingsheng only care for his mistress. Mingsheng finally said that Shanqi is his daughter with a woman in Taiwan when he is serving NS.

Yeah.. Finally I'm done... Can continue this part in today's episode.. HAha
    Hi, thanks so much for the synopsis. What a juicy story!

Fiona's character is so hateful! But I guess if you see things from her POV, you probably can understand why she's so. I mean, she's used to getting everything. Suddenly the guy she likes and the dad she respects is paying attention to this unrefined girl, who in her eyes, don't deserve the attention. Her family and love life is at stake, of course she'll be angry right?