Thread: Jiang Hu Xiao Ze

Default Jiang Hu Xiao Ze

This is an older show (90's) with Dicky Cheung, Vincent Jiao, and Vivian Chen. I was wondering if anyone knows the viet title to this series.

In here Dicky portrays his normal role, Vivian Chen plays an annoying girl who is Dicky's love interest, and Vincent plays Vivian older kung fu brother who likes her in the beginning but fell down a cliff, lost his memory, got rescued, fall in love w/ the girl who rescued him, and regains his memory.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

I know this series... It is called Giang Ho Tieu Tu in Viet. IN Chinese is Jiang Hu Xiao Zi. It was also called Long Xing Tian Xia. I thought it was a different series at first, but is the same one.It was made in 1996 and was Dicky's first Taiwanese series.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

English title btw is The Buddy Gang.

thank you trinie and felix for answering.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

You are welcome! Do you plan on seeing it if you haven't yet? I thought it was ok... Not a bad series.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    You are welcome! Do you plan on seeing it if you haven't yet? I thought it was ok... Not a bad series.
    actually, I have watched it several years previous and liked several scenes very much. I find all the parts w/ Vincent after he fell down the cliff very memorable, and wanted to rewatch that. I am not sure if I want to buy the series b/c Dicky and Vivian annoyed me and the ending was kinda sad, but for Vincent, I am contemplating on doing just that. But for the life of me, I can't find the series anywhere.