Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new fanfic : "The Legend of the Sunflower Sword Goddess"

hey, minmin, it';s your turn to post a chapter, remember to stick to the theme!!!
    If you are a real Wuxia fan...then you should watch these...they are GOOD

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default it's mine?

ok....i got it! now it's my turn... ok! i'll do it and post it by Mon day...cuz i'm pretty slow.
    love ya!

Default Chapter two-i finally finished it...)

ok here is chapter two. wow i finally finished it... it's pretty short.

Chapter 2- Banished from the family

Realizing what have he done, JLXX decided to go back and tell everyone about his forbidden love.

“I would be banished from the community for sure,” thought JLXX, “but I want to see 14 Sao for the last time.” So off he went to the house where all his brothers waited for him.
    ~*~*~*~

“I can’t believe what you have done 16 Di. But I understand how you feel. It is easy to love someone, but it is as hard as climbing up to the sky to forget someone you have loved so deeply.” Said the leader of the Hong Hua Hui.

“He should be punished with death!” cried out the other members. 14 Sao looked at JLXX with fear full eyes.

“No, brothers! Jin Long Xiao Xiao is our brother. Even though he had done unforgivable mistake but we must not kill him.” Uttered the 14th brother. Jin Long Xiao Xiao goggled at his brother.

“Thank you, my brother. But everyone’s right I have broke the rules of the red flower community. I must not survive on this world. I must die for you and 14 Sao…and myself.” Stated Jin Long Xiao Xiao. Just then one of the member took out a small knife and pointed it toward JLXX.

“Now get out of our property and disappear or I will stab you with my knife. From now on, you are not our brother or a hero of Hong Hua Hui. You are the traitor of our community and the embarrassment of our Han tribe. Now get out!” said the man with the knife and pointed at the exit of the common room.
    ~*~*~*~

It wasn’t long before JLXX came to a city. He have found a place to stay for the night and left his possessions in his room. He walked around the city and found several stores that were opened by the Hon Hua Hui members. He went into those stores but was totally ignored by the shopkeepers and even the workers. People were looking at him with their white eyes and treated him like a insect.

“Must I be treated like this forever?” asked him to himself. “I am Jin Long Xiao Xiao, the hero of the Hong Hua Hui, and I am the Iron Warrior!” Screamed Jin Long Xiao Xiao. The rain started falling down from the cloudy sky and soon the rain poured even harder as if the sky was crying for him.

END OF CHAPTER 2

so how do ya'll think? i'm so bad at writing stories. well who goes next? um.....i guess it's Jeh... well good luck!
    love ya!

Default chapter 3

hey, minmin, it was a good chapter....
    anyone wants to do chapter 3? if no body's interested, then i'l just post it...

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Zhou Zhi Ruo, i think you have to let other people do the chapter 3. i thought there was another two girls. well anyways we need more people! so... oh well.
    love ya!

ok....somebody post a chapter plz!!!!! jeh? anyone? this was supposed to be a round robin you know!

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Unhappy ...

maybe everybody is busy...well just post the Third chapter ZZZ. i mean Zou Zhi Ruo...
    love ya!

Default chapter 3

Chapter 3

JLXX walked slowly in the city, he felt like an outsider. Then, he felt his stomache growl with hunger.

"Damn." he said to himself and walked into the nearest restaurant.

"Hey, Sir! what would you like today?" the Xiao Ar(waiter in mandarin) asked cheerfully, hoping to get some high tip later.

"Two steamed flour bread(man toh) and one bottle of your best wine." he ordered, and the Xiao Ar went. Later, he carried out the food and JLXX ate.

"Hey, buddy...did you hear about the sword competition on the top of Tian Shan...of....course..all the Wu Lin elders are gonna be there....yeah..i know....jee....we have to see that...." someone sitting behind JlXX said.

JLXX raised an eyebrow, sword competition? He was not gonna miss an event like that. He have nothing better to do anyways, so why not go to Tian Shan?

JLXX drank another mouthful of wine and grabbed his sword and left the restaurant.

On the way he bought a horse, white with black dots. Then he rushed to Tian Shan.

From far away she could see the white peak of the mountain. She smiled, all those idiotic people are going to see some stupid sword competition. She sighed and pulled her Qin(Gu Zheng) onto her lap and started to play.

The girl was about 19. She had her long hair into a bun with gold and opal hair decorates. A few strands fell in front of her face. She was wearing loose garments of light violet. There were evil looking silver lines drawn from her eye lashes to the sides of her hair line. In another word, she was GORGEOUS.

She was the Sunflower Goddess(Gui Hua Sheng Nu)........
    And she was ready for some fun at the competition...she couldn't wait...
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-09-03 at 09:32 PM.

Talking

i like the way you described the Sunflower goddess. well i'll post it soon soooo......just wait ok???????????????
    love ya!

ok...remember to stick to the theme!!

Default 4th chapter

JLXX rode for three days and finally have reached Tian Shan. There was already thousands of people there trying to look up to the stage. there was one beautiful girls around the age of 19 with a golden sword in her hand standing on the stage.

"Be quiet, please," the girl said, "my name is Qin Liang Liang, and in my hand there is the Sunflower Sword. if anyone who can beat me today, I shall award that person with this sword."

The whole crowed of people laughed out."Little girl, I think youbetter go home and do your house work," yelled out an old man, "I don't want to hurt your cute little face." Everybody laughed except for JLXX.

"Sir, if you think you can beat me why don't you come. If I lose, I shall give you the sword and myself." said Qing Liang Liang. The whole crowed cheered.

Suddenly, the old man jumped up and kicked Liang Liang. But he missed her. the girl was as fast as lightning. After several kick, the old man was exhausted and fell on the ground with blood flowing from his body. Secretly, the girl has attached him with her poison golden needles.

"If anyone wants to challenge me, I will be glad to play with them." said Liang Liang with her proud voice.

Not for long the all most the whole crowed was beaten up by Liang Liang. Then it was time for Jin Long Xiao Xiao to challenge her. He draw his sword and cut toward Liang Liang. She did the same thing.the two sord met together several time and the two fighter was tired. Then Jin Long Xiao Xiao saw her taking out her needles. he qickly hid behind a tree and the needle stuck on the tree and missed him. Jin Long Xiao Xiao stuck the sword toward Liang Liang and accidetally, cut her arm.

"Ah!" cried Liang Liang. Poor girl fall on the ground. Her arm was bleeding. Jin Long Xiao Xiao ran to her and ripped some cloth off himself and wrapped her arm. Liang Liang glared at him and threw the sword on the ground and left.

Then two elders came up to Jin Long Xiao Xiao and said that they wanted to see the sword. Jin Long Xiao Xiao offered the sword freely because he did not know how important the sword was. Then the old man signed.

"Young Master, I'm sorry to announce this but this sword is fack. You have been caught in one of her trap." said the man with balck hair.

They told Jin Long Xiao Xiao about the girl and the sword, wich is called the Holy Sunflower sword. Jin Long Xiao Xiao froze to hear this terrible story. He was too proud to give up and forget what the girl have done so he followed after the girl.
    love ya!

Cool

Great Stuff so far, mind if I join in? But I'm a slow writer and not very good, so its fine if you gals say no.

But keep up the good work.
    Perhaps the final hour is come
    I have left no testament
    Only a pen, for my mother
    I am no hero
    In an age without heroes
    I just want to be a man

The still horizon
    Divides the ranks of the living and the dead
    I can only choose the sky
    I will not kneel on the ground
    Allowing the excutioners to look tall
    The better to obstruct the wind of freedom

From star-like bullet holes shall flow
    A blood red dawn
    Declaration - Bei Dao

Default hey

hey ZOEY! it's sooooooo good that you joined in! don't worry if you are slow...i was slow too! well if you want to you can write the 5th chapter.
    love ya!

Default bad news

hey ZOEY sorry Zhou Zhi Ruo said she 'll do the 5th chapter. you can do the 6th chapter. sorry...............
    love ya!

Default chapter 5

of course you can join us zoey! now we are going in a circle..i'll post chapter 5 and you chapter 6..we'll see how it goes! How about t, minmin?

Chapter 5

The girl was really fast at Qing Gong, he could barely keep her in hs sight. After an hour, he gave up and looked at the ground for any traces of her, then, he saw blood.

JLXX touchd the blood, it was still warm...
    He raised his head, and saw a huge cave. Around the cave was flowers of every kind. He walke toward there and walked into the cave.

It was very cold in there, ice were hanging off the roof.
    Then, he heard some one whimpering.
    He walked to the sound and saw that girl he injured. She was lying on a bed made of moss, her arm bandaged. And she was sleeping.

Is that the Holy Sunflower Maiden? JLXX asked himself, the elders said that she was supposed to be the most beautiful maiden....she doesn't look so pretty...that pretty...

Then, something moved.
    He then saw a young girl dressed in gold. Her hair was held in a loose bun with golden sunflowers. Her eyes were painted with golden lines that goes from her eyelashes to the either sides of her hairline.

That was the real Goddess. She was beautiful. He couldn't resist but staring at her.

The girl saw him, her eyes grew cautious.

"Who are you? " She asked, looking at him angrily.

"Jin Long Xiao Xiao."

"Are you the idiot that dared to injure my servant?"

JLXX laughed, "that's YOUR servant? She told everyone that she was the 'hold sunflower goddess..'"

"Ha, and you believed it?"

"No..."

"Welll...you injured her, now i have to injure you too, to avenge my servant."

"You must be the REAL goddess, right?" JLXX smiled.

"Duh, so you are not so stupid after all..."

"Hey...who are you calling stupid? You can't even bandage your servant right.!" JLXX pointed to the injured girl. Like he said, she was bandaged all wrong.

"Well..this is sort of..my first time...bandaging..." she blushed, he stared more. She was the most beautiful girl he had never seen...

"I'll do it...to apologize to the servant..." JLXX bent down and took out some medicine from his shirt.

"C'here, goddess..you might learn something...."he smiled.

"My name is Qin Liang Liang, but you can call me Liang Liang...if you want..." she blushed.

"Ok...Liang Liang..." he laughed.

She blushed again, but somehow..she felt warm everytime he called her name...

JLXX felt his face grew hot, she was sitting right beside him, looking at him bandaging her servant. JLXX could smell her prefume of sunflowers...and wondered what it would like to kiss her....

SO, HOW IS IT? LIKE IT? COMMENT?
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-11-03 at 02:04 PM.

Talking ...

it's good! i like the ways you describe the CAVE...well personally i wanna say thanks
    love ya!

thanx for what?

Default Chapter 6: Sunflower Curse

The soft light of the moon fell upon the shards of ice hanging upon the ceiling. The jagged shards of ice hanging upon the ceiling had the appearance of tears frozen in the solitude of the lunar palace. The moonlight reflected off the frozen tears and its light shimmered across the walls of the entire cavern. Impressing upon the inhabitants of a dreamlike state where all ties and worries of earthly bounds seems to be miles away.

Jin Long Xiao Xiao fingered a jade hairpiece between his fingers, while he silently wondered what it would look like on 14th Sister-In-Law’s illustrious hair. Some people said that love is a blessing, a union between to people. Rather Jin Long Xiao Xiao thinks that love is a curse. A curse that would forever burden his heart, and made him commit the accursed sin. Coveting for his brother’s wife, what has this forbidden love made of him? Was he still the man that could stand tall in the face of heaven and earth and declared himself a son of Jin Long? What is this love that runs deeper then the darkest poison and ruined man of greater virtue in times long past? Love is indeed an accursed object that should be feared at all cost.

“Farewell, 14th Sister.” Jin Long Xiao Xiao murmured softly under his breath as he placed the jade hairpiece on the floating waters and watched it floated off into the distance. “I didn’t know that the Holy Sunflower Goddess favors to spy on her guest? Is that the proper hospitality to display to guests?”

“Sir Jin Long, I don’t recall inviting you to my humble residence. In fact I remember that you injured my servant and intruded upon my home.” The Sunflower Goddess said as she walked up behind Jin Long Xiao Xiao.

“I only came to extract what rightfully belongs to me; your servant did say that whoever defeated her may be the new master of the Sunflower Sword.”

“And what are you holding within your hands?” The Liang Liang said as she knelt down and picked the jade hairpin from the waters.

“This is but a fake.” Jin Long Xiao Xiao begun but never finished as Liang Liang placed her hands upon his face, gently caressing its every curvature.

“This belongs to your lover.” The Sunflower Goddess said with a hint of amusement, as she leaned closer towards Jin Long Xiao Xiao. Their bodies merely inches apart.

“Yes.” Jin Long Xiao Xiao staid adamantly as he found that he was having difficulty concentrating even thinking as he fell under the spell of the Sunflower Goddess. Her scent was permeating every corner of his mind and heart, and soon nothing was left in his thoughts except the Sunflower Goddess.

“Is she prettier or am I more beautiful?” The sunflower goddess said barely above a whisper as her eyes starred up and forward at Jin Long Xiao Xiao.

“You are.” Jin Long Xiao Xiao said dreamily, as he felt his soul sinking and falling under her spell. His heart hinged on her every single word, and the slightest trace of movement. The sudden thought of 14th sister and her glowing face under the radiant sun was like a splash of cold water. The haze within Jin Long Xiao Xiao’s eyes cleared as he threw the Sunflower Goddess onto the ground. While he recoiled backward and panted fervently as if he woke up from a bad dream, “Despicable,” Jin Long Xiao Xiao managed to yell out at the Sunflower Goddess.

Shock spread over the Sunflower Goddess face as she lifted herself from the ground, no man has ever been able to break her spell. No man alive at least but that small mistake could be rectified real soon. She brushed the dirt of her dress and conveniently tucked the shock away and once again she appears cold and calculating. Liang Liang clapped her hands in applause, “I see that Sir Jin Long must be a man of great virtue to resist my spells. Is your lover really that much more beautiful then I.” Liang Ling said icily.

“No, she is merely a green leaf to your radiant flower in the presence of beauty such as yours. Though all man loves beauty there is a stronger bond between man and woman then mere superficial looks.”

“Love,” the Sunflower Goddess said and laughed as if she just heard a bad joke. “But I do envy which ever families Gu Leung that could have the love of a fool such as you.”

“Fu Ren.” Jin Long Xiao Xiao corrected, as his legs begin to shake and he felt a black mist slowly moving forward and his vision blurred. “Poison,” Jin Long Xiao Xiao said as his body fell upon the ground and realized that the scent of the Sunflower Goddess was paralyzing his body.

“Whoever covets the Sunflower Sword must die," were the last words that Jin Long Xiao Xiao heard before he fell prisoner the the sea of darkness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A little rough around the edges, but that the best I could do with 1 day. DOn't want to hold up the creative force of anyone. Just want to slow the pace down a tad, cause it just seems that JLXX is falling for another woman a tad too fast. Hope I didn't ruin any plotting from the authors of before. But ZZY did say that there was stuff that happen before he falls in love with the Sunflower goddess, so I'm just writing the "stuff". Sorry for ruining some plot device from this half hash writing.
    Perhaps the final hour is come
    I have left no testament
    Only a pen, for my mother
    I am no hero
    In an age without heroes
    I just want to be a man

The still horizon
    Divides the ranks of the living and the dead
    I can only choose the sky
    I will not kneel on the ground
    Allowing the excutioners to look tall
    The better to obstruct the wind of freedom

From star-like bullet holes shall flow
    A blood red dawn
    Declaration - Bei Dao

zoey, that's a good chapter! i like it, it's your turn now, minmin!!!!

Default chapter 7

After Jin Long Xiao Xiao have fallen a sleep, Liang Liang sat beside the cold water. Watching her own reflection, she thought of what happened this all day long. Suddenly a guy pops up and save my servant and then minute ago he was talking to me as if we've known each other for years. Many thoughts flashed into her head and some how she felt this guy unlike others. She felt some strange thing of Jin Long Xiao Xiao, so kind, so handsome and so different. With him beside her, she thought she will always be happy.

"Is this love?" murmured Liang Liang. "Noway! Men are all the same. Men think that women are just idiots...well does he think so too?"

~*~*~*~

The next morning when Jin Long Xiao Xiao woke up, he found Liang Liang lying on the floor. Her face was so beutiful like angel, no, she's a goddess. He walked out side to smell some frsh air. Soon Liang Liang woke up and saw Jin Long Xiao Xiao gone. She ran outside and found him drinking water from nearby river.He was Liang Liang but pretended that he did not see her. Liang Liang's face turning all red, the redest red ever. Then she ran into her cave and sat down.

"I can't believe what I just saw!" she screamed. "Now I am completely in love him! I chased him outside and he saw me for sure."

"I'm back!"yelled Jin Long Xiao Xiao. He sat down and took a apple from the plate and started eating. "Oh yeah. I guess I'll leave today. Your servant is all right now. Can you pack some Man To for me?"

"No! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I NEED YOU BESIDE ME!" cried out Liang Liang all of a sudden.

"What are you talking about?" Jin Long Xiao Xiao turned around.

"I...I...um..." murmured Liang Liang.

"Don't tell me that you need me for you supper, goddess." laughed Jin Long Xiao Xiao.

"No! I love you Xiao Ge." yelled Liang Liang. She blushed and looked down. Jin Long Xiao Xiao walked toward her and he hugged her.

"I love you too, goddess." Said Jin Long Xiao Xiao.

"I was just joking! Who would like you!" Liang Liang slapped him.

"Yeah. You are right. Who will love me?" JLXX walked away and walked out of the cave.
    Last edited by Min Min; 07-15-03 at 02:43 PM.
    love ya!