Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new fanfic : "The Legend of the Sunflower Sword Goddess"

ok...it's cool minmin, i like it!!

I HAVE MADE A COVERPAGE 4 OUR FANFIC, THE PROB IS THAT WE CAN'T POST PICS.

SO, MINMIN AND ZOEY, YA'LL CAN BOTH MAKE ONE TOO AND EMAIL IT TO ME AT [email protected], THEN I WILL EMAIL IT TO MINMIN AND ZOEY..SO...WE GET EVERYONE'S IDEAS

WE'LL COMPARE RESULTS AND DECIDED WHICH ONE TO USE!!!

Remember:
    GODDESS: ALYSSA JIA IN ANCIENT CUSTOMS, PREFERABLY YELLOW OR GOLD

JLXX: JOEY LEUNG IN ANCIENT CUSTOMS

THE TITLE OF OUR FANFIC AND ANY OTHER DECORATIONS ARE NEEDED!!!!!
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-15-03 at 02:30 PM.

Default bumb question

um.. for the cover thing, do we HAVE to make the main charactor in the Qin hair cut? like this attached picture?????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    love ya!

Default chapter 8

hey, zoey can post after me and then minmin and then me and then minmin and then zoey, cool?

Chapter 8
    JLXX sulked out of the cave. Thinking of what Liang Liang said:who would love you?

Who would love me? He asked himself, not 14th Sao, not anyone else...what is love? Do I love Liang Liang? I really don't know...

He felt tears gather in his eyes.

Don't Cry! he told himself, you are a man. Man do not cry...someday....there will be a right girl for you...

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Qin Liang Liang. She changed into a long red garment with beads hanging off.

"What do you want now?" he asked her.

"I'm sorry... I didnt' mean that..." she said shyly.

"It's ok." JLXX was about to go.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"Tian Ya Hai Jiao(the bondaries of the earth)" he answered.

She laughed, "tian ya hai jiao? funny! You would be dead meat before you can say 'i wanna go home'"

JLXX looked at her, there was worry in her eyes.

"Don't care." he laughed.

Liang liang was mad now, why did he have to make her say it from her own mouth?

"You can't go!" she yelled.

"why not?" he turned to look at her, surprised.

"Because...because..i...i...l..like...love you..." she stammered.

"Yeah right. I dont want another slap!"

"I'm...serious this time!" she cried, then she ran up to him and hugged him with all her might.

He stared at her,his arms limp at his sides.

For once in his life, he didn't know what to do. Then, he hugged her back.

"I'm not going anymore..." he muttered in her ear.

"Really? Do you really mean that?" she smiled through her tears.

"Of course...I..l..." he stopped himself suddenly from saying "I love you too." But he couldn't, somehow 14th Sao's face popped back into his mind.

"You what?" she looked at him eagerly.

JLXX hesitated, "i love you too..."

Tears came out of Liang Liang's eyes. She laughed. JLXX did too. Then, he lowered his head and kissed her. She smiled shyly and kissed him back.

He was able finally, to forget about 14th Sao. He has met his "one" here, now...
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-15-03 at 03:08 PM.

zoey, it' your turn now...

sorry gals -

taking summer classes and quite swamped with work, I don't think I could post anything until friday or the weekend. But if inspiration strikes any of you gals feel free to post the next installment.

Thanks

Zoey

PS: ZZR not a artist don't even know how to work photoshop and honestly I have never heard of joey leung. Yes, for the past few years my igloo is quite comfy, just have not been keeping up with all the popstars. Too many...

never heard of JOEY leung before well here's a picture of him...
    he look quit old but he's well talented and a good actor.(enjoy the picture!)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    love ya!

Default Re: bumb question

Originally posted by Min Min
    um.. for the cover thing, do we HAVE to make the main charactor in the Qin hair cut? like this attached picture?????
    no, if you found another pics of Joey leung in ancient customs, then you can still use it!

Default chapter 9

"What are you going to do?" asked Liang Liang.

"I have no idea. But one thing for sure, I won't leave you alone." said Jin Long Xiao Xiao.

They were standing on the edge of a mountain and watching the sunset. The sky grew darker and darker, it seemed like the end of this world. Liang Liang's ebony hair was shining at first but now unable to see in the dark sky. Cold air blew and JLXX thought of the day when he was kicked out of the Hong Hua Hui.

"Liang Liang, I..." whispered JLXX to Liang Liang's ear.

"It's so lucky that you aren't a member of Hong Hua Hui. I would kill anybody from that nerdy society. They think they can defeat the Man emperor and regain the country." whispered Liang liang back. " I would kill anybody in that idiot society."

"But why?" asked JLXX.

"Because the 14th brother in that group killed my mastress." Tears came out of Liang Liang's eyes. It was shining in the moon light.

"Who was your master?" questioned JLXX.

"My master is called the Black Poison Ghost. She used poison to kill people and was the best fighter in U Lin. But one day the 14th brother of the Hong Hua Hui came to our mountain E Mei and fall in love with my sister and they said they will get married. But the night of their marriedge, which was my 5th birthday, he killed my mastress. I don't remember how, but I saw him holding a sword with my masters blood on it and my mastress was on the floor covered in blood." Liang Liang answered.

"You are a member of E Mei?" asked JLXX.

"Well not exactly. E Mei broke up and now I am the only one who still remainds here. All my sisters were killed by the member of the Hong Hua Hui." said Liang Liang tearfully.

"It's all over Liang Liang. You don't have to worry now." JLXX held Liang Liang tightly.

"Thank you, Xiao Ge."whispered Liang Liang.

The young couple smiled to each other happily.

The next day, Liang Liang woke up early in the morning. She picked up her sword and went outside to practice her skill. First, she put down her sword and took out her needles out, then she threw them in the air and the she took out her sword. She cutted throught the needles and few seconds later, the needles were all thin and sharp.

"Good job." clapped JLXX.

"Thanks!" smiled Liang Liang.

Just then a piece of needle that Liang Liang forgot to catch flew toward JLXX and went through his right leg.

"Ah!"yelled JLXX. His right leg was bleeding so hard that the ground around him was covered with blood. Liang Liang ran to him and saw a small piece of that needle was stuck on his bone. She pulled it out hard and the needle finally got out of JLXX's leg.

"I'm so sorry! I should've be more careful!" cried Liang Liang.

"It's alright. No big deal." comforted JLXX.

"I'm so glad that you didn't...wait, what is this?" Liang Liang took out a little flower made from red strings from JLXX's sleaves. They must fallen down from his sleaves when he fall on the ground.

"Um...it's um..." murmured JLXX.

"Are you a member of the Hong Hua Hui?" asked Liang Liang.
    Last edited by Min Min; 07-21-03 at 12:11 PM.
    love ya!

Default Chapter 10

hey, minmin, good job on that last chapter, i really enjoyed it!!!!!! U R GOOD AT THIS!

Chapter 10

"I....I...." JLXX stammered, he looked down nervously. He started being nervous the second Liang Liang told him that his 14th brother killed Liang Liang's mastress.

"Well, are you?!" she asked sharply.

"I...was..."he finally answered.

"I knew it...who else would have the sacred Red Flower?!" Liang Liang said to herself.

"I'm sorry...that i hid this for so long..."

"You WERE a member of Hong Hua Hui? What happened huh? got kicked out?" she asked, with a cold smile. All of their sweet memories of their night together was gone.

"I was...kicked out..."

"I knew it...do you think that i was stupid? the minute i mentioned your 14th brother i saw your face..."

JLXX didn't answer.

"I hate you!!!!!!!!" she cried and ran back into her cave.

"Liang Liang!!" JLXX chased after her.

In the cave, LL was crying on her bed.

"LL...." JLXX said softly.

"Get away from me."

"I...m so sorry....i shouldn't hide this for so long...."

"Sorry is not going to cure it all..."

"Well...what do you want me to do then?"

LL wiped her tears and smiled icily.

"You are kicked out, right? Then you're no longer a brother of the HHH, am i not right?"

JLXX nodded.

"Well...you're gonna have to prove to me that you're not one of them anymore. I'll have you kill someone in the Hong Hua Hui for me..."

JLXX gasped, "Liang Liang..."

"GO KILL YOUR 14TH SAO(SISTER IN LAW)!!!!!"

JLXX was so shocked that he stepped back.

"Liang Liang...i can't..."

"Why not?!" she yelled, "you're an outcast, no longer another jerk from HHH!"

"I..."

"YOU STILL LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!" LL cried again.

"I..."

"AFTER ALL THAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH...YOU STILL LOVE HER!!" she yelled.

The screaming really ticked JLXX off.

"YES, I STILL LOVE HER. I ALWAYS WILL! IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THAT THEN FINE!"

Liang Liang stared at him, JLXX could see tears gather in her pretty eyes. He then realized that he shouldn't have screamed at her like that.

"Liang Liang..."

Liang Liang grabbed her sword and swung it at his neck. JLXX ducked, not fast enough. It still cutted off a piece of his hair.

"Liang Liang, listen to me..."

"There's nothing that you could say to me... Jin Long Xiao Xiao...i hate you! I just hate you!"

Then Liang Liang postured the sword on her neck.

"I've sworn on my mastress's grave that i'll kill any member of the HHH...but now...I...fell in love...with you...I'll just kill myself and..." Liang Liang stopped talking because JLXX just kicked the sword out of her hand. It slid across and cut Liang Liang's shoulder.

"No...you cannot die...if you did...what would i do then?" JLXX ran up and hugged her tightly.

"I don't know...i don't care..." liang liang cried onto his shoulder.

"Don't do those stupid things...of course i only love you..." then JLXX smiled, "in a year or two we're gonna have a kid to cheer our life!"

Liang liang blushed and kicked him on the shin. JLXX pretended pain and fell.

"Hey!" LIang Liang bent down and held his shoulders. Taking this chance, JLXX kissed her.

"I love YOU." he smiled and pulled her down beside him.

They kissed for a long time sitting on the floor of the cave.

Hey, minmin! i just finished the 10th chapter, do you like it? comment? do the 11th one!!!

omg...it's soooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!! i luv it!
    love ya!

thanx mnmin, it's ur turn now!

Talking ok

Chapter 11

Long and cold winter came at last. Snow and wind blew into Liang Liang and JLXX's cave but there wasn't a single feeling of coldness. The young couple were happy in the icy cave and didn't complaint about anything except for the stinky smell of JLXX's body. He haven't took a bath since the last snow breeze, which was almost 16 days ago.

"Seriously, you have to take care of that smell of yours so I can stay in the cave." laughed Liang Liang.

"Alright! I'll go! By the way were's my change?" groaned JLXX.

"It's up on the shelf, you lazy pig!" complainted Liang Liang.

While JLXX was off to take a nice hot bath, Liang Liang thought they might need some more firewoods, so she put on her coat and grabbed the ax and a long rope and setted off.

White snow fall on her coat. How beautiful she looked with her white coat and her long hair! She looked just like an angel. Soon Liang liang came to an opening place where there were bunch of firewoods. Suddenly, something jusped up and disappeared. Liang Liang looked around but there were nothing but snow and some dirt.

"Strange. The dirt must be covere with snow. It shouldn't be showing." thought Liang Liang. "Anyways, this place is gettingwierd. I gotta leave soon. "

Then something flashed infront of her and the next thing she can remember was that two men were standing infront of her.

"What's the matter,Goddess? You don't feel good?" a man's voice teased her. His voice sound like scrach on a smooth iron bored, so high and noisy.

"I guess she's a little tired. Let's put her on the bed and give her a little massage!"the other man laughed.

"Where am I?" Liang Liang woke up. There were two men standing infront of her, staring her with their eyes."Who are you?"
    said Liang Liang.

"Well, you see Goddess, we are your friends so don't be afaid and get on the bed so we can give you a little massage.

"Don't touch me! Get off me!" screamed Liangh Liang.

It was her own cave and her servant was tied on a chair so she could not move. But there wasn't the sight of JLXX.

"Guess you are a little shy. I'll help you. First, Ah!" the high voice man screemed.

"What the!Ah!!!" screamed the other man too.

"Liang Liang!" called JLXX.

"Xiao Ge!" smiled Liang Liang with her tearful eyes.

"What happened?"asked JLXX.

"I don't know. Seems like these two men were lost in the woods and they attached me and they brought me here. " said Liang Liang.

"Whatever it is, I'm happy that you aren't hurt." JLXX hugged Liang Liang.

"Well I'm happy that your stinky smell is gone." laughed Liang Liang.

"Cut it out. Anyways, these two men look familiar somehow. I think I've met them before." murmured JLXX.

"What is it?"asked Liang Liang.

"Yes! I've met these two men before. They were the elders who told me the sword i've won on the sword contest at Tian Shan was fake!" said JLXX.

"What? fake? Noway! It WAS the REAL one!" yelled Liang Liang.

"Then why they told me that it was fake?" asked JLXX.

"Don't ask me! I'm not them!" Liang Liang hit JLXX's head.
    love ya!

Default chapter 12

good job minmin on the last chapter. it was FANTASTIC, i was laughing so hard !

Chapter 12

"Hey, don't hit me!" JLXX cried, pinched her on the cheek.

"Who else should i hit? you're the idiot who believed everything those old donkeys said! you're the stupid idiot whom i fell so in love with..." Liang liang blushed.

"Ok...so...we're even then?"

"I'll be glad to fight you..."

"What ever!" Liang Liang turned around and kicked him on the leg.

"you stupid woman!" JLXX yelled.

"That's it, did you just call me stupid?" Liang Liang stared at him playfully.

"Yea."

"Well...i..." LL walked up to him and tickled him. JLXX laughed and so did LL.

Then, they weren't laughing anymore. Both staring into each other's eyes.

JLXX picked LL up and carried her into the deeper part of the cave...

"Ow..that little shit!" one of the Elders said, rubbing his head.

"What happened?" the other one woke up too.

"We got beaten up just as we were about to enjoy that Goddess..."

"Shit..."

"Yea, let's go find them. THose little kiddies can't beat us in Kungfu..."

"yea"

The two evil elders walked to the direction of the cave.

JLXX and LL was kissing. One kiss after another...

Suddenly, two ugly old men walked into their private moment Looking surprised and disgusted.

Liang Liang blushed, her hair was loosened by JLXX's touch and her face was red. JLXX looked angry.

"I think we've walked in on a bad moment..." one of them said.

"Gross...." the other one agreed.

"YOU CRAPPY OLD SON-OF-TURTLES!" JLXX sat up and attacked the elders.

"Um...he's angry..." elder 1 said

"Yes.." the other one agreed.

"RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the elders ran out of the cave as JLXX kicked them both on the head.

Later he returned to LL, who was busily putting on her hair pins.

"Um..." he blushed.

"Yea.." LL smiled.

mInmin, you make up the rest!!!!

Default hey here's the next chapter

"Nothing" smiled JLXX back.

"By the way, why do you think they are here?" asked Liang Liang.

"They probably came to take the sword. They must've think that i killed you." answered JLXX.

"How come?"asked Liang Liang again.

"They thought I would kill you because the sword I won at the contest was fake." said JLXX.

"Why they told you that the sword was fake?" asked Liang Liang again.

"Oh, be quiet goddess! You ask too many questions."smiled JLXX.

"Oh! You bequiet! I'm just curious!" Liang Liang yelled.

"You are too curious for a goddess." JLXX grabbed Liang Liang's hand and kissed her on her cheek. "That's what you're gonna get of been too curious and violent."

"Cut it out!" smiled Liang Liang.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I can't believe that little jerk will help the goddess. I thought he would kill the girl!" yelled the man with the noisy voise.

"Calm down, will ya? I'm tryin' to think here, if you don't mind!" yelled back the other man.

"How do we suppose to tell the Boss?" asked the noisy voice man.

"We'll just have to tell the truth." the other man stood up and uncovered his face which was covered all over by his gold hair. The man was a monster. There were no more words to describe how terrible his face was damaged. He have lost one of his eye ball, and there was a big "X"(cross) on his face. He was the monster who was feard by all the people, Jin Lao. His hand was big and rough, his sword was shiny, and sharp. Many brave heroes were killed under this sword. The noisy-voice man was the famous Ghost Sword Robber, Yin Lao. He has a gigantic collection of sword and daggers. Once these two monsters decided to kill, not even a fly could escape from their sword.

"Let us hope that the Boss will let us die together, brother." Jin said to Yin.

"Don't worry, you will be," suddenly, a man in dark appeared from the shadow.

"Boss! I..." Yin froze.

"Listen, Boss! We tried but," explained Jin.

"But you have failed." said the man in dark.

"Please give us another chance!" Yin begged the man.

"You shall have one chanace." said the man.

"Thank you, Boss!" said Jin.

"Not you. I said Zhang shall have one chance." smiled the man.

"What? Ah!!" Jin fall on the ground.

" YOu shall not fail this time!" the man glared Yin.

"Yes, Boss." answered Yin.

The man left.

"Thank you , Boss." said Yin.
    Last edited by Min Min; 07-28-03 at 05:11 PM.
    love ya!

Default chapter 14

MInmin, that was cool. remember: one of them is the "Gold Elder" and one of them was the "Silver Elder"(in chinese, Jin Lao, Yin Lao)! THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY LUV STUFF....DONT' FEEL LIKE PUT IN THOSE STUPID PPL.

In the cave, Liang Liang and JLXX was eating dinner. It was a bunch of frogs and a couple of fat wild chickens they had caught. It was very tasty and warm in the winter times. After they ate. the sky darkened, moon came up and so did the stars.

"Xiao Ge, let's sleep now...i'm too...(yawn)" LL said, rubbing her eyes.

"You lazy bum.." JLXX laughed.

"You must be tired....how can a person not be?"

"Nah...you sleep. I have too many things to thinks about." JLXX drank anoher cup of wine.

"Oh no you don't..." LL threw a dart at the wind bottle in his hand. It exploded, wine spilled everywhere.

"HEY!WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?" JLXX was mad.

"Nothing but spending a little bit of time with you..."LL smiled mischievously and pulled JLXX onto the bed with her.

"Liang Liang..." JLXX whispered into her ear, "i..can't wait...to..have our own family..."

"Really?" LL smiled, "after we kill those Elders, we will get out of here and hide away from Jiang Hu. Then...we will have our kids and a big family. alright?"

"Yea...you'll be busy....with our sons and daughters..." JLXX laughed and kissed her on the neck.

"What am i , a mother pig?" LL pouted.

"No..just the woman i love..."

"Do you still remember your 14th Sao?" LL suddenly asked.

"Yeah.." JLXX felt his heart beat faster.

"Do you still love her?"

"I ..no....she does not belong to me...no matter how hard i try, i'll never be hers ..."

LL touched JLXX's face and bought his lips to hers...

_________
    minmin your turn!!!!!!
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-28-03 at 04:51 PM.

Default chapter 15

"Those nasty kids. But it won't be long. Soon they will be meeting each other in the sky!" laughed Yin Lao.

The long and cold winter passed, and everything looked new. The melted snow water made a little river near the cave.

"How am I glad to see the sunlight again!. I hardly remember this place. It seems like we've been trapped in this old cave for thousands of years." said Liang Liang to JLXX. The couple came out from the cave to get some fresh air.Birds were singing, and flowers covered the ground. Liang Liang ran into the flowers and started dancing. She looked like a butterfly flying all around the sky. Her skirt spred and her smell of roses were wonderful.
    love ya!

thanx for covering for me minimin~

JLXX stared at LL, he had never seen her look so beautiful. He then bent down and plucked a daisy from the grassland.

"Xiao Ge?" she looked around, but no one was in sight. But JLXX secretly came and hugged her from behind.

"AH!" it scared her.

"It's ok...it's only me..." JLXX grinned and stuck the daisy in her hair. It made her prettier.

"Hey..."

JLXX then pulled out his sword and started to chop at the flowers, yellow, pink, red, white and more petals flew into the air like petal rain while LL stared at him as if he had gone nuts.

"what the heck are you doing?" she asked.

"LL, gather these petals! and then we can put them on our bed tonight..." JLXX said excitedly.

"What?" she stared.

"Tonight is our "dong fan hua zhu"(in mandarin, honeymoon)"

LL blush and wacked him on the head with her long sleeve.

"Are you crazy?"

"NO....i realized that i CAN't wait for our family to form..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

the theme of the fanfic is to be changed. There will be no death whatsoever for this part, also know as the part ONE of the series that me and minmin is writing right now.

An idea for part two will be posted after this...
    minmin, how do you like this since you don't want anyone dyin?
    If you are a real Wuxia fan...then you should watch these...they are GOOD

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default PART TWO

I have an idea for part two of our story... anyone can give me ideas before the final decision...minmin?
    Jin Long Xiao Xiao and Qin Liang Liang are now officially married. They beat the Yin Lao in a fight and decided to move to a bamboo mountain. JLXX built a bamboo hut in the mountains and they lived happily. They had a son named Jin Long Zhui Feng. But someone wanted to kill their son because they knew the son will someday eliminate that certain family of evil doers.

18 years later...
    Jin Long Zhui Feng grew up and left the mountains to explore Jiang hu. He met Xia Xue, a young girl who's actually the "Shao Gong Zhu"(young master) of the Water-Moon sect. They became enemies but gradually fell in love. But when Xia Xue's father, the master of the Sect, gives her the "Bi Sha Ling"(Must Kill Command) to kill Zhui Feng, she was caught in between. Will she kill her beloved or will she disobey her father?

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

well..i have nothing to do so...i'll just continue on my fanfic!
    Chapter 16
    "Well..you're just gonna have to wait...because i am not....giving you a family now when that old Yin Lao is chasing us down. Imagine..if we did have our own family right now...our childrens's lives would be in terrible danger." Liang Liang.

JLXX thought about it, "you're right..like i said before...after we defeat Yin Lao, we're going to hide out from Jiang Hu's "Shi Shi Fei Fei(affairs and dangerous stuff in mandarin) and live in the mountains..." he smiled which caused LL to wack him.

"So, do we still have to pick out the petals?"

"Yes...i still want to spent a night on the flowers...." JLXX laughed, causing LL to blush.

Then, a loud bang inside the cave caused them both to turn.

"What was that?"LL asked, looking around for any suspicious movements.

"I dont' know, let's go in there and check it out."

JLXX pulled out his sword and Liang Liang pulled out her darts(fei biao) and walked in there.

Not much to their surprise, Yin lao was standing in there, looking happy to see them.

"Well well well...we meet again, goddess...and god? hahaha!" Yin Lao laughed like a hyena.

"What do you want?" Liang Liang , her dart between her fingers, she was ready to sent them out at the old creep.

"Oh...not much...just your lives..."

JLXX walked up, "who has sent you to kill us? what feud do we have? "

the Yin Lao smiled, showing his yellow teeth, "Oh...you know...Jiang Hu stuff....it just happen some one wanted you dead and i am suppose to do that...kill ya..that is..."

Liang Liang laughed, "don't listen to him, Xiao Ge, he's nothing but a old creep who is seriously retarded...we could beat him up in a punch..."

Yin Lao laughed again, "you think you do huh? well...try!"

Then with the sound of a thousand bees, he sent hundreds of flying darts toward their direction.

LIang LIang gasped and jumped useing her Qing Gong into the air, missing the top of the cave by inches. The little darts hit the wall behind her and exploded into little fires.

Liang Liang looked angry, she then used her ultimate Kungfu, the one that she has been hiding for years, the "16 moves of the sunflower maiden" .

She turned around and she was changed. Golden lines lined her eyelids all the way into her hairline on either sides. Her red garment torn itself and a golden and red one was underneath it, flowing like clouds. Her long hair was free and flew behind her as if there was a breeze blowing it(she looked a little bit like Zhou Zhi Ruo from the one we've watched min min!)

JLXX had never seen her look like this before. He realized that only the top most Kungfu can make a person change his or her appearence when using it.

"You really shouldn'd have pissed me off..." Liang Liang said coldly. Her eyes sparkling while she raised her hand, there was a golden needle between her fingers. The needle was attached to a string(like Sai Hua Tuo's kungfu, MinMin). THis was called "the Sunflower maiden 's anger", the 1st move from "the 16 moves of the sunflower maiden.

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

um...minmin..its yoiur turn, do not finished the chapter!

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu