Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new fanfic : "The Legend of the Sunflower Sword Goddess"

Default new fanfic : "The Legend of the Sunflower Sword Goddess"

hey, i have an idea for a new fanfic, dont' know if anyone's interested in doing a round robin fanfic thing with me..here's the mainpoint...

Main characters:

JIN LONG XIAO XIAO-Andy Lau
    Characters(for now, changes are possible)
    (it's not a japanese name, for anyone who saw "the duel" filmed in Hong kong, there was guy in there called "Xi Men Chui Xue", he's chinese. so, i like the name, so this is sort of an imitation of his name)

XUE DIAO, ALSO KNOW AS THE "HOLY SUN FLOWER GODDESS"
    -Alyssa Jia

that's it for now, more characters later

Summary:
    Jin Long Xiao Xiao was a member of Hong Hua Hui(one of the members of the Red Flower Community). He was kicked out because of something,then...he met two elders on his way to Tian Shan(Mountain Sky in China), they told him about this super sword manual called "the holy sunflower sword manual". But this manual was in the hands of the "Sunflower Holy Maiden" who lived on E Mei Shan. So, he went there and...through series of events, they fell in love. He finally learned the "holy sunflower sword tactics" and became the most powerful. He then married Xue Diao,or Holy Sunflower Maiden. Then. the elders he met earlier were mad because they wanted Jin Long Xiao Xiao to get the manual so they could use it. So, they attacked Emei...There was a secret in the Sun Flower manual, it contained 6 golden needles, who ever stick the needles in their kungfu pressure points, that person will have the upmost sunflower kungfu for 2 hours, after two hours, the enemies will surely die but the person will die of "Zo Huo Ru Mue" . JLXX was wounded severely during the fight so his wife, Xue Diao, saved him, using the golden needles, but she was near death after. In the end, he heard of the a cure for that needles, he held her in his arms and promised her that he will find a cure for her even if he have to walk around the boundaries of the earth, or "Tian ya Hai Jiao"...

anyone interested in helping me, please do!!!

thanx
    Zhuo Qi

I can help you, so is this going to be a round robin or something?

Smile i wanna help too!

hey. i wanna help too so is this story gonna be like um...chain story kinda thing?(don't know what it's called lol) wellgood luck.

Question Can we change names?

um...can we change names? i mean like i think the name Xue Diao is really cute but i got a better one! what about Qing Liang Liang? i think that it's more prettier than Xue Diao. well i sorta g2g so... bye yall! talk to yall later!

Default important

since my old id, Zhuo Qi, is not functioning because i lost the password, i will sign up as Zhuo Zhi Ruo now...

yes, i like Qing Liang Liang, very nice minmin *winks*

alright, let's the the thing started!
    If you are a real Wuxia fan...then you should watch these...they are GOOD

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default re-edited!

new fanfic : "The Legend of the Sunflower Sword Goddess"
    hey, due to my habit of loosing passwords, this is an re-edited version since i could not get into my account and edited the original one.

Main characters:

JIN LONG XIAO XIAO- Joey Leung
    (it's not a japanese name, for anyone who saw "the duel" filmed in Hong kong, there was guy in there called "Xi Men Chui Xue", he's chinese. so, i like the name, so this is sort of an imitation of his name)

QING LIANG LIANG, ALO KNOWN AS THE "HOLY SUN FLOWER GODDESS"
    -Alyssa Jia

that's it for now, more characters later

Summary:
    Jin Long Xiao Xiao was a member of Hong Hua Hui(one of the members of the Red Flower Community). He was kicked out because of something,then...he met two elders on his way to Tian Shan(Mountain Sky in China), they told him about this super sword manual called "the holy sunflower sword manual". But this manual was in the hands of the "Sunflower Holy Maiden" who lived on E Mei Shan. So, he went there and...through series of events, they fell in love. He finally learned the "holy sunflower sword tactics" and became the most powerful. He then married Qing Liang Liang,or Holy Sunflower Maiden. Then. the elders he met earlier were mad because they wanted Jin Long Xiao Xiao to get the manual so they could use it. So, they attacked Emei...There was a secret in the Sun Flower manual, it contained 6 golden needles, who ever stick the needles in their kungfu pressure points, that person will have the upmost sunflower kungfu for 2 hours, after two hours, the enemies will surely die but the person will die of "Zo Huo Ru Mue" . JLXX was wounded severely during the fight so, Qing Liang Liang, saved him, using the golden needles, but she was near death after. In the end, he heard of the a cure for that needles, he held her in his arms and promised her that he will find a cure for her even if he have to walk around the boundaries of the earth, or "Tian ya Hai Jiao"...

thanx

Zhuo Zhi Ruo(ex-Zhu Qi)
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 11-26-03 at 04:41 PM.

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default re-edited!

new fanfic : "The Legend of the Sunflower Sword Goddess"
    hey, due to my habit of loosing passwords, this is an re-edited version since i could not get into my account and edited the original one.

Main characters:

JIN LONG XIAO XIAO- deciding between Alec Su and that Julian guy

QING LIANG LIANG, ALO KNOWN AS THE "HOLY SUN FLOWER GODDESS"
    -Alyssa Jia

THE ZHANG LAO'S (THE ELDERS):
    YANG ZHANG LAO(THE ELDER YANG)
    YIN ZHANG LAO(THE ELDER YIN)
    the names of the characters are easier to understand if you speak a little mandarin or know about wu xia stuff.

Hong Hua Hui(red flower society):
    the Leader: LIANG YU HONG
    THERE ARE OTHER 15 HEADS AND I SHALL NOT MENTION THEIR NAMES HERE BECAUSE I THINK THAT THEY WON'T SHOW UP AS MUCH IN THE STORY

JIN YIN ZI- he's the old guy in the end who told JLXX about the cure for QLL

THAT'S IT FOR NOW, CHANGES LATER ARE POSSIBLE

Summary:
    Jin Long Xiao Xiao was a member of Hong Hua Hui(one of the members of the Red Flower Society). He was kicked out because of something,then...he met two elders on his way to Tian Shan(Mountain Sky in China), they told him about this super sword manual called "the holy sunflower sword manual". But this manual was in the hands of the "Sunflower Holy Maiden" who lived on E Mei Shan. So, he went there and...through series of events, they fell in love. He finally learned the "holy sunflower sword tactics" and became the most powerful. He then married Qing Liang Liang,or Holy Sunflower Maiden. Then. the elders he met earlier were mad because they wanted Jin Long Xiao Xiao to get the manual so they could use it. So, they attacked Emei...There was a secret in the Sun Flower manual, it contained 6 golden needles, who ever stick the needles in their kungfu pressure points, that person will have the upmost sunflower kungfu for 2 hours, after two hours, the enemies will surely die but the person will die of "Zo Huo Ru Mue" . JLXX was wounded severely during the fight so, Qing Liang Liang, saved him, using the golden needles, but she was near death after. In the end, he heard of the a cure for that needles, he held her in his arms and promised her that he will find a cure for her even if he have to walk around the boundaries of the earth, or "Tian ya Hai Jiao"...

thanx

Zhuo Zhi Ruo(ex-Zhuo Qi)

P.S. THIS IS IMPORTANT. WE ARE NEED OF A PERSON BEING JLXX. HERE ARE SOME OF THE PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL BE FINE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER CONTESTANTS, PLEASE LIST THEIR NAMES, THANK YOU

JOEY LEUNG(LEUNG RONG ZHONG)

VINCENT ZHAO(ZHAO WEN ZHUO)

ANDY LAU(LAU DE HUA)

ZHAO HONG FEI(FOR ANYONE THAT SAW "FENG ZAI JIANG HU", THAT'S THE ACTOR THAT PLAYS "YUN XIAO XIAO"

ALEC SU(SU YOU PENG)

THAT'S ABOUT IT, PLEASE POST NEW ACTORS IF YOU HAVE THEM,THANK YOU! If you have an new actor, please gimme a pic of him so that i can see if he is good for the part
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-01-03 at 01:45 PM.

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Thumbs up

Interesting summary so far, great character list, update soon!

How about Louis Koo or Julian Cheung?

what do they look like?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

NEW CHARACTERS ADDED TO THE SUMMARY PAGE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS FANFIC ROUNDROBIN THING, PLEASE CHECK!!!!!

ZZZ

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default hey

well i think Louis Koo is good...
    love ya!

Default ^_^

but i suggest Joey Leung...even though he's old and doesn't have much muscle...lol.
    love ya!

Originally posted by Zhou Zhi Ruo
    what do they look like?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

NEW CHARACTERS ADDED TO THE SUMMARY PAGE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS FANFIC ROUNDROBIN THING, PLEASE CHECK!!!!!

ZZZ
    Louis Koo Tin Lok, he was in A Step Into The Past. Julian Cheung Chi Lam was in Take My World For It. Louis acted as Yang Guo in Return of the Condor Heroes 95. Julian acted as Guo Jing in Legend of the Condor Heroes 94.

i am choosing between Alec Su or that Julian guy, i'm gonna have to ask *Sushi*(shirs) on this one...Min Min, you wanna decided?

DECIDED: JOEY LEUNG WILL BE IN THE ROLE OF JLXX, AND QLL WILL BE ALYSSA JIA
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-01-03 at 01:48 PM.

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default um...

i think that Julian guy is cool. but Alec Su is cute too...um...well...what about Julian Cheung!
    love ya!

Default oh well

oh well so...r we gonna start the story now? i don't want to spend too much time on the charactor thing...
    love ya!

yea, we're starting right now...

one of our main characters, JLXX, was kicked out of the red flower society, minmin, do you know what for? like,make up a reason!$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.shuku.net:8080/novels/jinyong/jinyong.html')
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-02-03 at 11:31 AM.

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default ok...

um.. maybe he fall in love with the wife of his brother! and got kicked out cuz he stole his brother's wife and got caught! how's that? everyone?????
    love ya!

Default beginning chapter:

Chapter 1-broken heart
    The rain pounded hard on the roof of the filthy little grass hut, water dripping. Then, a thunderbolt crashed near it, making what seemed like the earth shook. While two people in the hut was baking some frogs on a burning fire.

"16th Di(16th brother), here, this frog is good to eat now." the lady dressed in yellow pulled a broken branch from the fire, on it was a frog.

"No, you can have it, 14th Sao(14th sister-in-law). I still have some here."

"No, you need it! You just got better from that wound."
    The man have nothing to say now, so he accepted the frog and took a huge bite.

"Like it?" 14th Sao smiled, her smile was really pretty.

"Of course!" he laughed.

Soon, 14th Sao fell asleep.

The 16th brother was Jin Long Xiao Xiao, the smallest in the red flower society since all the members in there were sworn brothers and sisters. He was good looking, with shoulder length hair tied back carelessly and a fair face. he was the dream of most of the girls in the Hong Hua Hui. But...

JLXX looked at 14th Sao's sleeping face. She was beautiful.
    He had loved her for so long. Too bad she married his 14th brother instead.

He bent down and touched her face gently. Then he sighed and walked outside. The rain soaked him throughly, then he heard footsteps.

"16th brother, here's a cloak, why aren't you sleeping. You could be sick..." it was 14th Sao, putting his cloak on his shoulders.

JLXX looked at her, and then hugged her and kissed her. 14th's Sao pushed away.

"HOW DARE YOU!?" she yelled, wiping her her mouth.

"I..."

"how could you do this to your 14th brother?" she cried with tears down her pretty face.

"I...don't know..."

"You traitor..." she cried.

he looked at her with a sad look in his eyes.

"do you still remember the biggest taboo of Hong Hua Hui?" she asked him coldly.

"Yes...one should die if one put the moves on another brother's wife..."

"Do you want to finish it off...or do you want me to..."she asked him coldly, pullling out her sword.

"I would be honored to die in the hand of my love..."

the 14th Sao was just about to kill him when she remember their times together before. working together like brothers and sisters.

She ran back into the hut and took out her bag and sword, after coming out she jumped on her horse and galloped away.

"No...." he tried to stop her... but it was too late.

the rain poured down again, pitying him...he wondered when he would be banished from the Hong Hua Hui...but his love was strong...

the rain pitied his broken heart...
    END OF CHAPTER 1

HOW DO YA'LL LIKE IT?MINMIN? ANYONE? SUGGESTIONS?
    Last edited by Zhou Zhi Ruo; 07-03-03 at 12:25 PM.

Xue Hua Nu Shen Long
    Yi Tian Tu Long Ji
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu
    Feng Zai Jiang Hu

Default um...Zhou Zhi Ruo i think you made a mistake...

um... you put "14th one was JLXX" but if he is the 14th one you mean he's already married? shouldn't he be like the 16th one?
    love ya!